An Interracial BBC Threesome

Story Info
Detailed account of a long sinful night of sex.
5k words
4.41
200.6k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bead of sweat was so simple yet so fascinating. It rolled and ran like a living thing, navigating the smooth tan skin and exquisite curves of the woman's body. I didn't know where it came from and it didn't matter, all that mattered was its journey. It hastened down the strained muscles of her neck as if it was in a hurry to negotiate the pass between her large breasts. Her chest heaved breathing quickly with anticipation. It mingled with the perspiration quickly slickening her body, never the same liquid but always the same drop. I sped up again rolling down her flat stomach, just as impatient as my mind to reach its end. The bead of sweat had my attention while my subconscious was busy trying to comprehend what was about to happen. I watched it flow down the smoothly shaved road to her pussy. My eyes followed it, willing it to slow down, a little scared to look what was past. The drop's journey ended as it slipped into the cleft beside her clit to mingle with the slick juices her vagina was busy creating. It was a fitting demise for such a fascinating ball of fluid.

I was brought back to reality as her ass muscles clenched, squeezing my dick, which I realized excitedly was rock hard. It was buried to the hilt deep inside her most sacred hole. Amy lay on top of me, my hands holding her fabulous breasts as she was squirmed with anticipation. Her ass and vaginal muscles contracted spasmodically with desire. My eyes left the spot my drop disappeared to stare in awe at the object of that desire. It was being pushed, slowly, up and down all over the folds of her very wet pussy. The sticky juices were coating the head of the biggest and blackest cock I had ever seen. Amy moaned loudly with frustration, she already had my dick buried deep in her ass, but I knew she wanted more. She always wanted more.

I guess that's how we had arrived at this point in time, not that I didn't have a hand in the situation. I was always turned on by slutty actions and thoughts of a woman, and Amy loved to feel and be slutty. The endless quest to find new dirty things to do in bed, fueled by the people we were, has to culminate in something, doesn't it? Amy always loved the uuhh, bigger things, as evident by the size of the dildos she loved. She always wanted to be filled up, stretched out and to cum all over such a big thing inside her. Not that I didn't like fucking her well used hole afterwards. After a while that just begs to wonder what the real thing would be like. It turned into more of an obsession. To be a slut, to be fucked senseless by a huge black dick, pussy stretched filled with cum, be fucked and cum in by two men at the same time. It had to happen, we both wanted it too bad.

So here we are, not that it was easy. Finding a clean, disease free, willing and very well endowed black man was quite a challenge. But here he was, all 225 pounds of him all muscle and a dick to match. He had abstained for weeks saving his seed for the beautiful woman he had only seen pictures of. His cock was truly impressive, the thing scared me, it was huge! It looked at least 12 inches and thicker than my wrist, black as night and pulsating with veins. Now slick with the copious amounts of juice Amy's pussy was producing, she evidently wasn't afraid. She was past that point, only wanting to be a whore, to be fucked. She wanted both of us as once, in the hopes I wouldn't get jealous. I think I was just as excited to see the whole length of that massive dick bury itself in my woman, as she was to feel her pussy stretched impossibly tight around it. And it was seriously about to happen!

From here on this account is going to be pretty graphic and detailed, it was quite a crazy night. Amy wants to remember it and how she felt, which if you remember is very slutty. Be warned.

Amy had whipped herself into a sexual frenzy, we'd already had to fuck earlier she been so horny all day. With the heat and wetness of her pussy surrounding my dick I whispered all the dirty things we would do later. I told her how beautiful she was, how much I loved my little slut, how bad I wanted to fuck her loose, abused, cum filled pussy when the black man was done with her. With that she came, and so did I, shooting the first load of the day deep inside her body. When he got there things got worse, she was wildly attracted to him and she knew exactly what he was going to do to her. The teasing, the drinking and the slow removal of clothing didn't help either. The black man very obviously wanted Amy bad. He used every opportunity to touch and play with her body. I didn't blame him, brunette, short and petite, nice legs and ass, big tits and tan all over. We were all very horny and by now very naked. Amy was enthralled by the black man's very hard cock, she was having trouble diverting her eyes from it, and the desire was evident in them. Her pussy, which she had no trouble giving the man a good look at every opportunity, was dripping with desire. She was so horny her juices were starting to drip down her thighs, shinning on her tanned skin as it was smeared by her movements. I knew some of it was my cum, and I smiled inwardly. Not being able to help herself she began to play with her pussy giving us a great show as she slid a few fingers in and out of her slick hole. Her fingers came out soaking wet, which she smeared all over my dick. I lay on the bed as she slowly rubbed me with her own pussy juice; she stared at the black man's throbbing dick as she did it. She straddled me facing him and positioned the head of my dick against her ass. Slowly she eased her weight down and moaned loudly never breaking eye contact with the black man as her ass began to spread. Suddenly I felt the heat of her insides as the head of my dick entered her, just as suddenly the whole length of it slide inside her. The slick warmth of her tight hole was almost too much for me, my cock twitched almost filling her ass with huge load I had built up from the anticipation but I fought it back.

Amy leaned back and I grabbed her ample breasts. She stared at the black man and spread her legs wide in invitation just like the cock-craving whore she is. He stared at her spread legs and hot wet holes nestled in-between with obvious desire. Amy began to toy with her pussy in invitation. Her pussy ached with want. It wanted to be violated, to be filled with the enormous black dick. The sides to be stretched tight around the very hard shaft as it slid into the deepest parts of her body. To be used and ruined by its size as it satisfies the massive black cock by milking the huge amounts of cum it must contain into the depths of her hole. Amy trembled with desire as her pussy burned with the same.

The huge black man moved his bulk in-between her legs his muscles rippling with the movement and his rigid black cock bouncing in the air. He ran his huge hands down her trembling legs towards her waiting hole. He ran his fingers across its slick opening before grabbing himself and smearing the juice down the length of his dick. The veins twisting like snakes under the skin as he rubbed Amy's juices on himself. It left the fantastic dick shining black and the head throbbing in anticipation. Amy whimpered as he moved the head of his dick towards the opening in-between her legs. She jumped when she felt the heat of it touch her pussy lips. The head of his dick dwarfed the opening to her pussy as he rubbed up and down coating it in her ample moisture. She moaned softly with desire as she breathed heavily and beads of sweat began to slide down her body.

It was then I fully realized what was about to happen. The woman I loved was about to be the center of the dirtiest sex acts. Fucked senseless by not one but two men. One of which was black and ready to impale her with a dick that would never leave her pussy the same. She was about to cross the line into becoming the true whore she craved to be.

Amy froze as the black man began to push. Her legs started to tremble as she leaned back and closed her eyes. Her mouth opened in a silent scream of ecstasy as she felt her pussy begin to expand. It stretched ever so slowly, making room for the enormous black dick head that was slowly pushing its way inside of her. I felt her ass hole begin to tighten as it stretched apart the lips of her pussy. Amy moaned loudly with a mixture of pain, pleasure, excitement and sexual desire as the hot very hard dick head popped post the entrance to body. Her ass was squeezing my cock impossibly hard, her body making room for gross invasion. The huge black man groaned in pleasure as her slick tight hole gripped his dick. Amy sucked in her breath as he continued to push. His massive dick sliding slowly deeper into her stretched out hole. I could feel it inside her spreading out her insides as it pushed past my dick. I watched mesmerized as the huge piece of black meat began to disappear into my woman's body. It pulsed and twitched as more of it began to feel the hot wetness of Amy's pussy.

She let out a long breath of pleasure and spread her legs wider as the black man's body can to rest against us the entire 12" of thick dick buried completely inside her. Amy had never felt like such a whore, so stretched and her body stuffed with dick. She felt so wonderfully full with two men's hard cocks buried to the hilt in her body. The black man began to grind himself deeper in her body. She could feel her insides moving as the massive dick churned inside her. She began to cum. Screaming in pleasure she started to spasm, her holes clenching down on the dicks that filled them. She came harder than she ever imagined. The anticipation, the black cock, feeling like dirty slut sandwiched between two men, their naked dicks rock hard in her body it was too much. She thrashed in uncontrollable orgasm, held down between the men that impaled her. Her stretched pussy and ass rhythmically squeezing the dicks that invaded them. Amy's orgasm lasted an eternity, it left her breathless, flushed and whimpering. When it was finally over it had taken its toll, both dicks were itching to release torrent of cum they had built up.

The huge black man began to withdraw his throbbing cock from Amy's body. She moaned loudly in protest to the empty feeling it left behind. Her pussy protested as well, it's lips sticking to his cock, stretched tight around in not wanting to let go. He seemed to pull her pussy out of her body, the lips leaving his cock shiny with her juices and cum. When the slick head began to appear, with a grunt he roughly shoved the full length back inside her. His balls slammed against my dick still buried in her ass. Amy gasped at the sudden fullness. He began to fuck her slowly and forcefully. Her pussy stuck to the smooth shaft of black meat every time he withdrew and gave way to its invasion every time his body came against hers. Amy moaned loudly with every thrust, loving the ecstatic feeling of the massive black dick sliding in and out of her throbbing hole. He began to fuck her faster. I could almost feel his cock getting harder. The black man was ready to cum. Amy knew it too and it drove her to the edge. She wanted it in her, and she screamed.

"CUM! PLEASE, CUM IN ME! CUM IN MY DIRTY LITTLE HOLE! CUM DEEP INSIDE ME!"

And he did, those words did him in. With a loud groan the huge man buried his massive black dick as deep as it would go in Amy's pussy. I felt it shudder. He withdrew it quickly and slammed it into her again. Amy moaned loudly as she felt the huge dick spasm and twitch inside her. He slammed it into her again and it erupted. Amy screamed as she felt the intensely hot cum shoot into the deepest parts of hole. The black man continued to pound her; every time the monstrous cock buried itself in her it released a hot jet of cum inside her. I could feel her insides getting hotter. Amy began to cum in silent ecstasy. All she could do was spread her legs like whore while the black man filled her pussy with load after load of cum. His dick began to slide out covered in white froth, his cum, my cum and Amy's juices mixed together in slick dirty lubricant. He pulled his dick out completely releasing a glob of sex from her stretched hole. It dripped down to cover and lubricate my own anal sex with Amy. The man shoved his black cock back as far as it would go inside her with a squish and twitched out the last drops of cum. I hadn't moved my cock the whole time I was so enthralled by their sex, but the thought of all the cum he just pumped inside her and all over my dick was all I could take. With the black man's cock firmly lodged inside her pussy I withdrew my cock and shoved it deep in her ass. Lubricated by his cum it slid in easy and the moment it bottomed out I shot my load deep in her bowls. I continued to fill her ass with cum as Amy's orgasm heightened because of mine. She squirmed in pleasure between the two men, the two dicks twisting and squishing inside their sloppy cum filled holes.

We all settled down, laying in the glow of orgasm while our dicks shrunk inside her. The black man slowly withdrew his black cum soaked cock from Amy's pussy with a wet sucking sound. My dick slipped out of her ass easily as she slid onto the bed beside me. She lay in that super sexy just fucked position, covered in sweat, eyes closed, sprawled on the bed. Her legs spread wide and her well fucked pussy and ass on full display. We stared at them in amazement. Amy's stretched pussy hung partially open, the puddle of cum visible on the inside. It was slowly running out of her, down to her ass and inside her hole where it mingled with mine before dripping onto the bed in a puddle. Amy's legs twitched spasmodically from the leftover lust of orgasm, from the intense fuck she'd just received. She purred as she dwelled in it, enjoying the notion of us admiring her well-fucked holes.

Reluctantly, I left to get more alcohol, provisions for the night. When I got back to the hotel room I realized they were unnecessary. The sounds of sex were emanating from the inside. I could hear Amy moaning and the black man grunting, the rhythmical sound of bodies slapping together. I listened to them and smiled, excited as my dick began to move in my pants. I opened the door slowly and the smell of sex and cum assaulted my nostrils. I walked in and sat down, they never noticed my presence, too involved in their sex. My dick grew rock hard as I watched my love being fucked. She lay just as I left her, legs spread wide, completely submissive. The black man's huge bulk lay on top of her, smothering her small figure. He was pounding the full 12" of his monstrous black cock into her cum filled pussy with a fury. She just lay there like the whore she was enjoying every second of the onslaught, just getting fucked like never before. Her white hands looked funny on his very black ass, pushing his dick as deep as it would go with every thrust. He pulled his swollen veiny cock, covered in the white mess of their previous sex, all the way out of her hole every time. Her stretched out pussy was coated with the same mess, it hung wide open when the big black dick left it, awaiting its return. Its length then plunged completely inside her, both of them grunting with pleasure. He was destroying her pussy. The enormous black cock plowing its way inside her, leaving it a stretched out mess of loose skin and cum. She knew it and didn't care; all she cared about was huge black cock that was satisfying her like never before. She was being such a nasty slut, God I loved her. As I watched his dick seemed to get even larger, his thrusts can quicker. Amy felt it too.

"YES! YES! Do it, Cum in me again!" She screamed.

"Here it comes, you dirty slut!" He grunted back, "I'm gonna fill you're little white hole up!"

"YES! Please! Shove that huge black cock in my pussy and fill it with cum!" She whispered huskily, "Hurry, please I want it in me soooo baaaaad!"

The black man roughly grabbed Amy and forced himself into the deepest parts of her body. Amy looked so helpless and so hot in his embrace. He groaned loudly as his body shook. He spasmed harshly and shot his load inside my woman. Amy screamed when she felt the hot liquid filling her insides. She started to cum, spasming every time the black man did. Her ruined pussy squeezing the huge black cock, milking the cum out of it. The insides of her pussy contracting every time he shot a fresh burst of stringy white cum in her. Her pussy pulled each fresh wave of jizz deeper inside her body. Even the hugely thick dick couldn't plug her stretched out hole and the cum began to ooze out of her, coating her ass and the black man's balls. Every time he clenched his ass and forced another load into her, more squeezed out. She was completely filled with his cum. Their spasms subsided; they lay still coupled together kissing softly.

The huge black man got up and slowly withdrew his softening cock from Amy's pussy. She whimpered a little in protest as it slid out. I watched in amazement as the lips of her pussy clung to his black dick, holding onto the huge piece of meat that had just roughly used it. His cock was covered in cum and the liquid lust that Amy's hole had produced. He plopped out of her hole and collapsed on the bed. I stared at her pussy in lusty fascination. The skin that had previously held onto the black man's dick now hung in loose folds on the sides of her hole. They were covered in cum. The white sticky mess of their sex was all over Amy's thighs, the sides of her vagina, all over her ass. She lay in a puddle of it on the bed. She saw me stare and gave a mischievous, lusty look as she spread her legs to give me a better view of her ruined hole. All around her pussy beneath the cum was red and swollen from the pounding she received. The skin around the entrance to her hole was stretched and wrinkled, slick with sex. Between it, her destroyed fuck hole gapped wide open. The inside, reamed out by the black man's monstrous dick was cavernous. The puddle of cum that filled it went deep into her body and it dripped out of her continuously. She stared at me with a sultry, satisfied expression and undulated her hips seductively. She wanted me to fuck her, to make dirty love to her just fucked, destroyed pussy.

I stared at Amy laying on the bed, she looked so dirty, so used, abused and filled with cum by the huge black man, like such a nasty slut and never before so SEXY! I don't know why, but I wanted to go to her, hold her in my arms, kiss her passionately, slide my dick into her wonderfully pre-fucked pussy.

I climbed slowly on top of her, relishing the anticipation. My dick was throbbing with desire to be inside her. Her thighs and crotch were slick and sickly warm from the fucking she'd just received. I reached my arms around her as I slowly leaned down to kiss her.

She stared at me smugly, sexily. I knew she was very happy I still wanted her; she was worried about it but not anymore. Amy knew she could fuck all the big black cock she wanted and still come home to her man who would make sweet love to her. She could have everything her wild sexual desires ached for and I would love her for it.

My tongue slid into her mouth as we embraced. I shifted my hips and my dick easily slid in her. Her insides were so hot, so wet and slippery. I could barely feel the outsides of her stretched pussy around my cock. It felt like I was buried in a steaming hot puddle of slimy yogurt. I relished the felling of her destroyed cum filled pussy. We kissed deeply as I fucked her. I could feel her sex with the huge black man running out of her, all over my dick, balls and thighs. We were coupled together in a slippery mess of sinful sex. It was the best sex we'd ever had. We came together even though she could barely feel me inside her. The thought of my hard dick ready to explode in her used pussy was all she needed. It tried vainly to squeeze my cock as I came, but didn't even come close. Spasm after spasm I shot in her body, my cum mixing in the mess of cum her pussy already contained. We lay together for a long time, resting, catching our breath, loving each other.

12