An Interview at Jack's Cabaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make me come yet," he said suddenly, pulling his wet cock from her mouth.

Candace emitted a soft gasp of disapproval and looked up at him. "But I want you to," she said.

He smiled upon her, cupping her face. He leaned over for a kiss that was hotly returned. "Turn around," he told her.

Candace grinned and quickly complied. Concerns over precautions were hurled to the winds as she positioned herself on her hands and knees, back arched, offering up the prize between her legs. She felt, somehow, that she could trust this man. She wanted to.

Jack settled between the girl's legs, his cock laying heavily between the firm mounds of her ass. He ran his hands across Candace's back and hips, making the girl whimper with need. He slid back, letting the head of his cock slide down over her puckered, obviously virgin anus to the sleek labia of the girl's cunt. The heat of her sex seared through his cock. Candace trembled in anticipation.

Slowly, teasingly, Jack pushed the head of his penis inside the girl, nudging her entrance. Candace squirmed, pushing back, and the head popped inside. They moaned in unison. Hands gripping the girl's hips, he slid more and more of his cock within her, relishing the snugness of her depths, the heat of her delightful body.

"Oh, God," murmured Candace, lowering her head and shoulders to the stage. Heated breath steamed the glossy tile as she panted.

Jack began pushing in and out of Candace's pussy, watching the way her pink lips hugged his shaft on each withdrawal. The pace was slow and methodical at first, but increased gradually until his hips smacked against the girl's tight cheeks. Candace trembled and moaned upon the stage.

The steady pounding thrusts of Jack's cock lit up every nerve in Candace's body. She had never enjoyed anything so tawdry and torrid before. This was the sort of sex she only dreamed about, fantasized about. The incredible reality was even more electrifying than her imagination could conceive.

The girl suddenly lifted her head from the stage, face contorted as another orgasm erupted within her body. She let cry a long, staccato moan as she came, her pussy squeezing tightly around the cock inside her. She bucked and shuddered, her entire body heaving in the throes of climactic bliss.

God damn, this girl's a firecracker, Jack mused in wonder. He held her hips against him as Candace's orgasm ran its course, then slowly pulled out. Not much time, he thought. Better finish this.

He rolled the panting girl onto her back, lifted her legs and rolled them toward her breasts. "Hold your legs just like this," he directed her. Candace complied with an eager giggle, gripping her legs behind the knees. The position left her pussy gaping open, a slick invitation as Jack supported himself over her, hands on the stage to either side of her head. Keeping his legs straight, he hovered above the girl as if about to do push-ups.

Both Jack and Candace watched as glistening cock sank into saturated cunt once more. The girl sighed and moaned with each deep thrust the man made. She looked up into his face, giving him a worshipful look. I could do this all damn day, she thought blissfully.

But after only another minute or so, Jack's body trembled as his own orgasm finally began to build. He plunged into the girl over and over, working himself toward a much-needed release. Just as the welling of sublime pressure began in his groin, he dropped his knees and pushed up, sliding his cock free of Candace's seething pussy.

"Finish me off, baby," he growled, slipping a hand behind her head.

Candace wantonly curled up, locking her legs around Jack's thighs, slapping her hands to his hips. She tasted her own creamy essence on the man's cock as she sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could. She had never tasted herself like that before. The kinky naughtiness of the act thrilled her.

Jack moaned as he thrust into her mouth. The rush began with a tingle in his legs and traveled upward to his crotch with the speed of a bullet. He felt the contracting of his pelvic muscle, then the glorious flood of release as semen pumped through his shaft to erupt in Candace's mouth.

He groaned through his orgasm, shuddering against the girl as her willing mouth sucked every surge and spurt and dribble of cum from his cock. The sensation was immense, overwhelming him. He winced slightly as his cock burned within Candace's mouth, as she milked him with her lips and tongue. He heard and felt her swallow several times. She seemed content to stay how she was.

Finally slipping free from Candace's mouth, Jack eased back on the stage to catch his breath. He looked to the young woman before him, who stared back, blush-faced and eyes glowing. Her mouth was slick with the remains of his orgasm. He chuckled. "That was fantastic," he said.

"You're telling me," Candace murmured, falling onto her back. She looked around at her surroundings, suddenly remembering that she was on a glossy stage in a strip club. "Shit, I'd better get dressed."

"Yeah, you'd better," Jack said. He was already standing and pulling up his jeans.

Candace scrambled around on the stage for her clothes as Jack jumped down and headed back around the bar. He acted as if he was suddenly on a schedule and time was running out.

The girl slipped on her panties and slid the blouse around her shoulders. Gathering her skirt and bra, she slid to the floor. She watched Jack duck behind the bar.

"So, uh . . . um, when do I start?"

Jack gave no response. She heard frantic shuffling behind the bar, the sound of a long zipper being drawn. With brow wrinkled in confusion, Candace approached the bar. "Jack?"

His head popped up once more, again startling the girl. "Stop doing that!" she exclaimed with a laugh. "So when do I start?"

The man shrugged as he hefted a small nylon bag. "Beats me. I don't do the hiring around here. I don't even work here."

Candace gaped at the man. "WHAT!" she shrieked.

He grinned and stepped quickly to the end of the bar. "Seriously. I'm just robbing the place."

The girl's eyes bulged. "WHAT!" She jumped to the bar, leaning over the wooden surface. Laying on the floor on the other side was a rather portly man, unconscious, beside an open floor safe.

Candace lifted her head in disbelief, staring after the thief. "Jack?"

He paused at the end of the bar and looked back with a wry grin. "My name's not Jack," he revealed casually. He started for the exit, then stopped. Unzipping the nylon bag, he drew out a small handful of stacked bills and set them on the bartop. "You might want to get out of here before the owner wakes up and calls the cops."

Candace could only stare in stupefaction as the man jogged down the hallway and disappeared into the foyer. She heard the door open, then close.

A faint moan sounded from the other side of the bar, where the real Jack lay. Candace's heart pounded. In desperation, she pulled on the skirt and slid her sweater over her head. She snatched up the money the thief had left her -- ten wrinkled hundred-dollar bills -- then darted for the door.

I didn't want to be a stripper anyway. At least I got something out of it . . . .

12