An Interview with Jacquie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers

Interviewer: Really? I never would have picked Alice as G-string fan.

Jacquie: [laughs]

Interviewer: Uh ... we have a question fromJT here. He asks you when you had your last sexual relationship, before beginning your antics with Josh.

Jacquie: About six months ago, I think. It might be more than that. It was this guy name Rodney, and he was nice and all, but I don't think he was looking for a serious relationship. He was fun though, in a geeky kind of way.

Interviewer: You date geeks?

Jacquie: I didn't say he was geeky! I said he could be funny in a geeky kind of way. He was a nice guy though. I still run into him occasionally.

Interviewer: So you'renot giving hope to millions of guys out there?

Jacquie: I seriously doubt thatmillions of guys out there want to go out with me.

Interviewer: Well, in the interests of circumventing your naivety, let's move on.

Jacquie: What?

Interviewer: Nothing! Next question: it comes from JT again and concerns the flowers you received from Josh as a gift. How important were these to you and did they lead to a stronger commitment to Josh and your relationship with him?

Jacquie: Well, I was just really surprised at the time. I've actually never gotten flowers before,ever, and so it was a big deal for me. But, looking back on it, yeah, I do think it made things more serious. I guess that's when I realised it definitely wasn't just sex. I mean, people can tell you things, but sometimes it takes brightly coloured flora to make the point sink in.

Interviewer: Well said. Well, that brings our little interview to an end, at least for now. I'd like to thank Jacquie on behalf of all the folks out there for taking some time out of her hectic schedule to answer some questions.

Jacquie: No problem. I had fun.

Interviewer: Well, it was a pleasure interviewing you, even if we don't quite see eye-to-eye on several issues. I mean [leaning forward], seriously, whatdo you see in him?

Jacquie: Leave Josh alone. If you start picking on him you have me to answer to me and I'm not as weak as I look.

Interviewer: [leaning back] Of course. I suppose we'll leave it there. And make sure to stay tuned readers for our next interviews with the cast of Party of Five, which should be out by the time you stop drooling. I'll see you then.

VertigoJ
VertigoJ
1,692 Followers
12