An Intimate Caning?

Story Info
Can a severe caning be an intimate connection?
794 words
4.16
18.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deference
deference
3 Followers

An oxymoron is said to exist when two words are used whose meaning does not seem to fit together such as jumbo shrimp or government intelligence. No doubt, the words 'intimate caning' would also fit this definition. However, while a majority would view corporal punishment and domestic discipline as either sadistic or sexually deviant, a minority have found increased trust and intimacy in such practices. The following is my attempt to convey one such case involving one man and my delivery of his severe caning.

First, a bit about me. I'm a Mistress Kim, a Domme in Sarasota. At home, I enjoy a husband that is loving, attentive, dutiful, and my cuckold. I'm discreet but simply enjoy to play with men. A perfect day finds me in fantasy dress, talk, teasing, and leading fetish acts such as spanking, restraints, feminizing, crossdressing, etc.

A little different was one client named John. He emailed that he didn't seek fetish play but rather "an encouraged surrender via spanking after-which to experience an intimate connection with a woman's core strength and inner power". I wondered about this request.

Intimacy with a man is difficult because males have strong, typically undisciplined, libido and ego that gets in their way. Few men get past this. There is play known as total power exchange or TPE where the goal is to defeat and displace a males ego... leaving instead the Domme's. TPE play is somewhat like an exorcism. It it lengthy, powerful, exhausting. Few people, especially men, are really prepared to release their ego and to truly experience another's. Hmm, I wondered.

Upon entry of John, I said only one word: strip. I then led him to the bench to gaze silently. There laid out was all my implements... a dozen paddles of leather, lexan and wood, a half dozen crops and floggers, and most of all, twenty foreboding canes. I gave John time to retreat and run away but, seeing nothing, I cleared the bench and bent him over.

As the crop began, I encouraged him: "just relax and take this". Next, my leather paddles guided him further but the Lexan and wood paddles he resisted. I stopped. I moved us to the spanking horse.

It's a profound ritual when cuffs and chain restraints are orderly installed to secure someone. It never gets old. Once completed, I resumed the wood and Lexan paddles. Again resistance, but now futile. In time yielding the goal. Surrender.

It had taken 30 minutes for me, and for him, a beet red ass, but now he lay still. Submitted. The "encouraged surrender' he had requested was completed. I caressed him and whispered in his ear: "good boy".

His surrender was however only half his request. It was the easy part. When one seeks surrender, they know it will involve the loss of their own control. They can fathom what that might entail. But John dared seek to "intimately experience another's power". Another's power meant mine in this case. My ego. My core strength. This was not something he could possibly fathom or foresee. He dare a grave risk seeking this.

Still secured to the spanking horse, he lay still. With medium strength, the first strikes of my light cane were struck. He remained still. I swung harder and I could feel my energy flow into his bare ass. I found pleasure in seeing his ass become red and crisscrossed with stripes. I was also truly surprised by his level of acceptance. He was accepting me. He was connecting with me. My ego. My strength. I wondered.

I drew a thicker cane and breathed heavily and groaned on my first strike. I sounded like a tennis player at Wimbledon. I broke a sweat. In lockstep, he groaned and began to sweat and pant too. We were in union. Our union was evidenced further by a large welt across his ass. I struck again. Another groan from both of us and another large welt for him. This stirred me. I struck him as hard as I could and in an increasing tempo. As my arm gave up. I felt a flood of endorphins fire. My mind was climaxing similar to that during a sexual orgasm. In lockstep, so did John.

We had both just concurrently peaked and now felt spent. It was a bliss state. I kissed him and slowly removed each of the cuffs and restraints. We hugged like two lovers in afterglow. He was visibility weak and told me he only felt only me and nothing of himself. As I looked at his ass, now destroyed, I knew his current bliss would soon be pain for days.

Overall, this was rare and different. He asked for much. I can attest, much was delivered in return.

deference
deference
3 Followers