An Intrusion Ordeal/The Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was talented, her little yummy sounds emulated that she was enjoying her actions and my flavors and her tongue let me know that she was attempting to give back as much as she was receiving and when her left hand cradled and gently squeezed my right testicle, I had to back her off a little to keep from cuming, for I wanted to pace myself.

I reached over with my left hand at the left side of her slender waist just above her hip and my right did the same on her other side and I scooted her back and up on her hands and knees. I knelt behind her and with cock in hand and while spreading her inner lips with my left thumb and forefinger, I pushed my massive angry head in between her dripping folds, took hold of her slender waist and as I slowly worked it in, she took a deep, deep breath.

She was tight, I felt the band of her opening stretch up and over the taper of the mushroom shape of my head and retract back tight in the groove directly behind it and I stopped to let her adjust. She was hot, more than ready, for as advanced I felt those tight sharp inner fleshy rings form around my shaft and just when I bottomed out: "Oh! ... Oh. Oh DEAR GOD!!" She literally screamed out loud and she started to cum.

I held the massive head deep and firm against the end of her canal, pressed in a little harder and swelled the head several times as hard as I could and her flesh that was gripping me so tight, instantly became hot and wet and when I felt it go all creamy, I started in.

I'd slowly back out and watch her stretched lips close down in that groove just behind my raging head then stretch back up as I went in to bottom out again. Over and over I repeated that move slowly increasing my motion until I peaked at my top speed.

Pushing myself in to bottom out, pulling all, but all the way out, then back in bottom again and within seconds her deep grunting turned into a shrill scream and she was telling God that she was cuming again, and I stopped and slowly pulled all of the way out.

As she exclaimed: "Oh my God Peter!" I had her on her back, put her heals on my shoulders with her inner ankles against my cheeks and when my cock found her smooth creamy inner lips again. I started in.

Holding my total body weight between the palms of my hands and the balls of my feet, I used every ounce of it to swiftly drop to bottom out in her hard with every inward thrust, followed by a super slow withdrawal and I railed her like that continually with a pile driver I know she will never forget.

""Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" She'd expel at the completion of every hard bottoming inward thrust, then: "Oh my dear God man!" Followed by a warm fluid discharge that literally pressurized around my fat cock queefing out between her inner lips and my shaft in a warm spray and I stopped and looked into her eyes and let her feet down and she wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me deep inside.

She was kind of pretty in a rough sort of way, cute and perky and she smiled and giggled and put her arms around my neck, pulled herself up off the mattress and French kissed me with her sweet tongue.

With my heart pounding, my chest burning and totally winded like a sprinter, I had to break that kiss and I rolled off onto my back fighting for air: "Wow! You are really something!" I heard myself say: "Damn Swiftt!" I thought to myself: "Slow it the fuck down BOY! She may not be a keeper." But I knew she was. She crawled up under my arm and lay against me at my side just starring at my angry cock.

After a silent moment, she was the first to speak: "Peter, wow! It has been over a year and a half! ... I'm so sorry if I came off as such a slu... "

"You were great." I cut her off: "Just great. That was great." I rambled.

"Well, what about this?" And she pushed my stiff swollen cock down toward my balls, let it go and she watched spring right back.

"Just give me a minute and let me catch my breath." I answered contemplating how I was going to get what I really wanted from her, and after a few minutes, I just came right out and asked: "Would you mind getting up on your knees again for me." And as she pushed herself up off of my chest I added: "A little over a year and a half, are you sure you're not too tender after all of that?"

She responded: "No Peter, you're the one being tender, I trust you." And her last three words cut me, because I knew what I was intending to do.

As she assumed my requested position I instructed: "Down on your breasts in front and arch your back for me and as she gladly complied I went in between her firm little cheeks with my tongue and licked her from clit up between her inner vaginal lips and I rimmed that bittersweet tight little anal bud making sure to leave it wet and I leaned back and slowly entered her vaginally.

Within three bottoming thrusts I knew I'd collected an ample amount of nature's lube and without missing a beat, I pulled out, raised a little up off my calves, grabbed my over ready cock, zeroed it in and slowly pressed into the center of her warm tight little ass with the precision of threading a needle. Immediately, she came up on her hands, her head flew strait back and she huffed out a breathy: "Oh my dear God!" But I continued to slowly advance.

She was so tight! The first three inches firm and hard and it actually made my shaft ache after my bulbous head popped on past it. I knew by the feel of her working her lower bowel in concert with my inward motion that she was no stranger to anal, but from the extreme resistance between us, I was unsure if she could handle my girth. I wanted her to ... No it was my goal for her to have the most intense orgasm of her life and knowing from all of my past experiences with other women, there was no other way for her to achieve that deep gut wrenching, bone chilling, mega climax that I wanted to gift her without it.

After each time I pulled a little back, I would work more of my fat cock in and when I reached the point where my ball sack contacted her sticky wet vaginal lips and kind of peeled away each time I would withdraw, I progressively pulled out all the stops until I was able to achieve my full top speed without her feeling as if I were tearing that tender inner flesh.

The front of my thighs were now slapping the firm cheeks of her ass and my swinging balls were hammering against her plump outer lips all the way down past her clit and just as my inner most need to ejaculate blossomed out of control, she started to convulse in one ginormous powerful earth shattering orgasm and her entire body immediately broke into a dripping wet sweat and she growled out in a low guttural animalistic voice as a woman possessed: "FUUUU-UU- UUK MEEEE-EE-EEE!!" And I froze balls deep and unloaded my man seed in her bowel as her vaginal discharge of a warm creamy substance literally shot from between her inner lips coating my balls and running down to where it actually dripped off the bottom of my sack.

But I held it there as she shivered and shook in wave after wave of pure orgasmic pleasures and I knew from her repeated "ewes and ahs" that she had gone multiple and just as I thought what was the last to subside, I pulled back and watched as my totally spent limp cock literally dropped back against my wet sticky sack, where it came to rest in between it's own two giant balls.

I don't remember turning around, but as the back of my head hit my pillow, my left arm went up over my head and she snuggled up under my right arm tight up against me and hugged me with her right arm and right leg.

We just lay there speechless for hours listening to the sounds of my boat gently creaking her approval for what I had just done and when our rapid breathing finally became normal again and we physically calmed down she had drifted off to sleep. I lay there softly petting and stroking her bare body until she stirred and finally I said: "This always makes me hungry. Let me go and see what I can come up with for our dinner." And she was the first to sit up. She held my fat flaccid cock up out of the way and she licked and sucked my entire scrotum, front to back, top to bottom totally clean of all her drying secretions.

I laid there in awe, feeling total pleasure from that while rubbing her little ass until she was done and I got up and pulled on some boxers and threw her my shirt.

I took a sharp knife and shaved the remaining steak into a skillet with hot olive oil and added some granulated onion and leaf basil and cracked in some black pepper and when that browned off, I added a can of heavy cream that I found in the cupboard with some parmesan and I put water on to boil the box of fettuccini I had stashed and she asked: "Is there anything I can do to help?"

I answered: "No Rhonda, I love this, other than this boat, and maybe great sex, creating good food from scratch is my passion. I just wish I had some of my fresh herbs with me."

She replied: "You really didn't answer me when I asked earlier if you live on this boat, Lord knows it's big enough."

And I replied: "No, my primary home is in Oyster Bay and a short time ago I inherited a fine home in Colonial Gables, that I kind of lease out short term at times, but only to friends." And when she remained silent and didn't respond. I turned and looked at her.

She looked surprised, then she grinned and finally said: "Peter? ... Peter? ... My God! You're Peterswiftt?

Shocked that she actually knew my full name I responded: "Well ... Well yeah? ... Why so surprised? How did you know?"

"My daughter Amanda works for you! She manages and keeps the one lease home and actually cleans the one that you live in. My god man, small world. She told me all about you when she came up for my parole hearing. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking good care of her!"