An Invitation

Story Info
He will make your fantasy reality.
2.1k words
4.23
22.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonDom
LonDom
3 Followers

I wrote this for a friend who asked me to create for her an overly intense scene involving a first meeting. As you read it, keep in mind that it was written to be very over the top, and not at all what most would consider acceptable for a first sexual encounter.

-- --

I am glad you enjoyed meeting me as much as I enjoyed meeting you. Meeting someone from the Internet is always exciting and a bit risky, and I am glad we developed a rapport so quickly upon meeting.

I am also glad that you have decided to live out your fantasy. You were wise to meet first with the expectation that nothing would happen on that night, and I am glad to see that you have not lost the nerve for a second meeting, one with drastically different ground rules.

This note describes what I might do to you upon our next and, as you made clear, only such meeting. I say 'might' because I may change my mind on some of the details. Perhaps I might choose to make you do more, or less, depending on my mood at the time. Whatever the details on that day though, you can count on it being close to what I will write here.

We should meet in a public place again I should think, so let's say a pub. I will spare you the need to dress a certain way, as this is merely a one-off and I don't think you should need to go shopping for it. I have quite enough planned for you.

After a quick conversation ensuring that you are indeed there of your own will and really do want to be used, humiliated, treated like a slut and made to feel like a simple toy for my amusement, we will depart for my flat. We could also use a hotel if you prefer an anonymous location. This is one of the very few choices you will have on this day.

Once in my flat, you will strip immediately upon entering the front door. Remember this, as I will not tell you to strip when we arrive. If you forget, you will be punished immediately, as a good slut would not forget this simple command.

While we are on the topic of punishment, if at any time you do not do as I say, you will be punished. I understand your limits and will not mark you in any way. Nor will you engage in scat or anything to do with animals or children; none of those things appeal to me in any way and as such I will not have to exercise any restraint in respecting your limits.

Once completely naked, you will be handed a bag and sent to an adjoining room. In the bag you will find a selection of lingerie. Put it on. You will also find a collar and lead, put that on as well. Finally, you will find a note with a single word on it. That word is your safe word. For the rest of your time in my flat, you are mine to do with as I please. You have no will, no choices, no options, and no opportunity to express your wishes. Your pleasure is not my concern, and your preferences are meaningless to me. If however, you find yourself in a dangerous or otherwise completely unacceptable situation, you need only utter that safe word and I will stop and take stock of the situation with you. I give you this ability to stop what we are doing not to lessen the intensity of the experience – I have every confidence that the experience will be more intense even than you can imagine – but to insure your safety. Take note that if you use your safe word, our time together will end immediately. Use it only in case of emergency.

Now then, once you have dressed to my specification, you will join me in my main room. There you will find me waiting for you. The first order of business will be for me to capture some images of you, pre-ordeal. I understand that you do not want your face photographed, and I will of course respect that request. I will however photograph your body extensively and in a variety of exposing and potentially demeaning poses. You will spread your pussy for me. You will open your asshole for me. You will put whatever I hand to you inside of your pussy, and hold it there while I photograph it. You will do the same with anything I give you for your ass, and rest assured not all of it will be comfortable. Your legs will grow tired of being spread for so long, and your ass will feel positively stretched before we are done. The pictures will cover every inch of your body from your chin down, ensuring that my memory is not the only record of this singular encounter.

When I'm satisfied with the images, we will teach you to suck cock. You might think you know how, indeed, you might even posses some skills. You most certainly do not know how to suck cock properly though, properly meaning how I like it. You will learn. The proper way to suck cock entails plenty of saliva, so you will be instructed not to swallow any of it. The more drool the better, and by the time your lesson is done you should be covered from chin to pussy in your own spit. My cock will repeatedly find the back of your throat; the leash around your neck along with my hands clutching your hair will assure that happens. Gagging, choking, sucking, and drooling are all keys to sucking cock properly, and you will do all of those things and more over and over again, until I am satisfied.

You will also learn something about me through all of this. You will learn that I have terrific stamina, and that making me cum is a difficult task at best. I will cum only when I am good and ready, and though you may wish for whatever I am doing to end and therefore try harder to make me cum, it will be useless. Your body and spirit are mine for the day, and I will use them hard before spilling my cum on you.

During your cock sucking lesson you will no doubt make a mistake here and again. Minor mistakes will be chastised verbally. More serious ones will earn you a slap across the face or perhaps me spitting on you, reinforcing your position as the worthless slut you are. More serious transgressions will of course be dealt with more harshly.

At some point I will decide that I want to fuck you. I will wear a condom anytime my cock enters your pussy or your ass. And enter both it will do time and again. For starters I will no doubt want you to sit back in a chair so that I might enjoy the look of dried spit on your torso. Your legs will go over your head, and you will be told to hold your ankles. Just so you can't disobey, I will tape them there. Your pussy will then be moved to the edge of the chair, and I will fuck you until I have no desire to fuck you that way any more. Perhaps I'll hold you down with my hand across your neck, or perhaps I will spread your legs out further as I fuck you. You will be free to scream, moan, or remain silent; your noises concern me as much as your pleasure does, which is not at all. Every so often I will pull my cock from your pussy and shove it down your throat again, both for you to taste yourself and for me to watch as you struggle to take the length of it given the odd position your neck will be in. Your throat will be well fucked throughout the day, so you'd better become used to it.

When I grow tired of this, I will drag you by the leash around your neck to the floor, leaving your wrists bound to your ankles. You'll be placed on your knees, and given your bonds your face will also be on the floor, where it belongs. From this position I will resume fucking you, and I will also resume filling your ass with a variety of objects, including of course my cock. You might cum dozens of times throughout this experience, as much attention will be paid to your clit. You might not cum at all. Either way, I don't care, in fact I might not even notice. Your clit will be stimulated and over stimulated, not because I care one bit about your pleasure, but because I like watching you squirm.

At some point I will drag you by your leash to the bathroom, making you shuffle along bound. Once there I will remove the tape, move your hands behind your back, and bind them together using fresh tape or perhaps leather cuffs. Again you will be fucked from behind, both standing and kneeling, as I admire my handiwork in the mirror. You will likely be photographed again here, with my cock in each of your holes. These pictures will stay with me, and serve as a constant reminder of what you did on this day.

If at any point you displease me, if perhaps your pussy is not tight enough, or your mouth does not suck hard enough, your head will be forced into the toilet bowl as you kneel before it. Your ass fucking will then resume with me holding your head in the bowl, reminding you of what a worthless little whore you are. Your hair will get wet from the water in the bowl, and indeed I might even flush it a few times, reminding you of the childish humiliation young schoolboys sometimes have to endure at the hands of the older, bigger boys. You are not a schoolboy of course, but a worthless piece of flesh that exists only to amuse me, and watching you struggle to remove your head from such a foul place will amuse me indeed.

Of course, at some point during the evening I might have to urinate. Your mouth will serve as the receptacle, however you will not be permitted to swallow any of it. No, I want it to run down that slut body of yours, all the way to the floor. I want you covered from head to toe in your spit, my urine, my spit, water from a toilet bowl and, eventually, my cum. I might even put you on your back, grab your legs and hold them over your head, and make you urinate on yourself so that you become even messier. No doubt you will look and feel like a completely worthless slut.

A shower will at some point become necessary, as I do not like the smell of urine. I will rinse you off as I please, perhaps in cold water or, if I don't fancy the though of fucking a shivering little slut, warm. Once done though, you will be dried and bound to my bed for the next set of activities. Your nipples will be clamped and your pussy whipped, not so hard as to cause any damage or marks but hard enough for you to wince in pain. Your wincing will amuse me, and the more you wince the more I will enjoy whipping your little pussy and tugging at your nipple clamps. Your throat will again feel my cock inside it, and at some point I will move you so that your head hangs over the edge of the bed. In this position I will fuck your mouth while manipulating the nipple clamps, pussy whip, and indeed the various butt plugs available to me. You will be bound and powerless to do anything but endure this. More photos of course will ensue.

When I cum, it will be on your upturned face. You will lick my balls and thank me for cumming on your face, and I will rub it into your cheeks with my cock. That cum will stay there as you suck me back to life, and your fucking continues. Only after I have cum on you twice will you be allowed to wipe it off.

Our time together will end with another shower and a conversation about what a slut you were. I'll leave the details of the end of the day for later. For now, you need only decide that now is the time to make this fantasy a reality, and call the number on the back of this note.

I know you want to.

LonDom
LonDom
3 Followers