An Invitation to Tiffany

Story Info
Tiffany wants to fuck her Daddy and his sexy girlfriend too.
3.7k words
4.55
131.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

"So, when are you going to make an honest woman out of me?" Lucy asked her boyfriend. They had just spent the last three hours having sex that had almost exhausted both of them -- emphasis on the "almost". The sensual brunette was in fabulous shape and could fuck for hours. Al Taylor was 45, ran marathons and had more endurance then any man she had ever been with, even ones half his age. Lucy herself was only a bit older than half Al's age, having just celebrated her 24th birthday the previous month.

"I thought you didn't want to get married?" Al asked as she got out of bed and wrapped herself in a terrycloth robe. "I've asked you a few times before and you turned me down." He was glad about that because recent events had caused him to re-think his position on marriage. He didn't want the apple cart upset as yet.

"I'm still not sure I do, but one of these times, I might say yes," she smiled. She adored Al and she adored his daughter, Tiffany. They were almost joined at the hip and Tiffany had pretty sexy hips to be joined to. Lucy had known she liked girls since she was young and Tiffany was a lot of girl to like. A 5'9" bombshell with a perpetual smile, a nice wiggle in her walk and tits that just cried to be sucked on, that was her boyfriend's daughter. Of course, she had good genes. Al was amazing looking and kept in incredible shape and she knew his ex-wife Jennifer still modeled, even though she was nearing 40.

Al watched his girlfriend getting dressed and he was glad she had other commitments today. Tomorrow, she would be out of town for almost a week. That would give him and Jen a lot of time together. Two years ago, the anger had been fast and furious and their divorce full of bile. She had left him, saying that she was a lesbian and he couldn't give her what she needed. She remained close to their daughter and slowly, they eased the bitterness and tensions that had come between them. One night, they had a few extra drinks and ended up in bed together. Jennifer confessed that while she loved women, she still needed cock. None of her lovers with their various assortment of toys could fuck her the way a man could. The way that Al could. She asked him if he'd consider being a fuck-friend. He had no problem with that, although he was seeing Lucy. It wasn't serious between them and she had turned down each and every proposal he had offered. Now he and Jen were getting hot and heavy. She had even suggested their getting back together. The way that Jennifer fucked, it was tempting. The two years she had been screwing girls made her even hotter. She had also maintained every inch of her 34C-24-34 figure. If possible, she was even hotter and now sported a very sexy tan.

"I'll see you next week," Lucy smiled as she walked downstairs. In reality, she didn't leave until tomorrow. Her flight was at 2 PM the next day, but she didn't want her boyfriend knowing about her plans.

Her plans with Tiffany.

Lucy drove her car to a nice little bistro where they had decided to meet. She smiled when she saw the bosomy blonde. The dress and silver top the young girl wore were practically indecent. God, did she know how hot she was? She probably did. The two of them hugged and sat down to lunch.

"Have you thought about it?" Tiffany came straight out and asked the question.

"Sweetheart, it's all I've been able to think about since you asked me," Lucy answered honestly. "I need to know if you're sure --really sure."

"Yes, definitely."

"Okay, well the first request I can grant," Lucy smiled. Tiffany had confessed a few weeks prior that she was getting curious about sex and kinky sex at that. She wanted to have sex with a girl. More specifically, she wanted to have sex with her new best friend, Lucy. The next bombshell she dropped was bigger.

"I want to fuck Daddy or be there when you and Daddy are fucking and eventually, join you," the curvy blonde had stated calmly. "I can hear you two and I think my dad is a wonderful fucker. I want to find out for myself, it drives me wild. I bet if you let me join you, we could get Daddy to fuck me."

Lucy didn't doubt that, few men with a pair of balls would have been able to resist the leggy blonde. She just wasn't sure if she wanted to open that can of worms. Ultimately, it wouldn't be her choice. Tiffany would move on her own if she had to. Lucy would just do what she could to make sure the timing was right.

"God, you look so -- HOT -- in that outfit," Lucy was almost salivating over her girlfriend.

"I know," Tiffany giggled. "Although the leather pants and that low-cut blouse with 3-inch heels you're wearing isn't exactly subtle," she smiled. There was obviously a mutual seduction going on here.

Al smiled when his ex-wife showed up. He'd had a chance to shower and shave and put clean sheets on the bed. "You look amazing," he smiled and kissed her.

The bronzed ash-blonde grinned. "I'm staying overnight, so I'll cook dinner for us. You're going to need your strength because I've been horny all fucking week, missing your fucking cock. My girlfriend is exhausted, she's glad of the break," she laughed. "Speaking of girls, where is our daughter?"

"Spending the night with a friend," Al answered as she started upstairs. One thing about Jen, she didn't waste time. "She won't be home until tomorrow."

"Good, because I intend to be loud," Jennifer laughed. "Don't you worry she might hear you andwhat's-her-name?"

"I'm sure she has, but she andLucy are best buds," Al told Jennifer as they entered the bedroom. "If I know our daughter, she's probably grilled Lucy about our sex life starting from the first time."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"No, not really," he said as he got his shirt off. Jennifer was already wearing just a bra, thong and heels and stretched out seductively. Times like this he remembered very well why he had married her. "Tiffany is an adult and Lucy is very open. I have nothing to be embarrassed about, we're all above board." Saying that, he got into bed with his ex and Jen took his cock into her mouth. The only secret he had was his affair, if one could call it that, with her. He wondered if Lucy would object if she knew. He knew she had been with girls. Did he dare hope ...?

Lucy's long tongue was snaking around Tiffany's navel, flicking at the dangling piercing. She had already sampled those marvelous tits and kissed lips as soft as a cloud. Tiffany rolled on top and her eyes looked down at her friend. "Okay, I know I like girls," she giggled as her hands fondled Lucy's big boobs. "I love playing with these; can I do it some more?"

Lucy nodded. "We have all day and the rest of the night to play, my flight isn't until tomorrow. I had to be a bit sneaky with your father; you can't very well say'Bye darling, I'm going to spend the next 24 hours fucking your daughter', can you?"

Tiffany giggled. "I'm not sure. It would all depend on how he reacts. I still want to fuck him. From what you've told me, my mother was nuts to leave him. I know she likes girls now, but you can have both. I think that's ideal, having a girlfriend and a boyfriend."

"Do you hear me arguing?" Lucy laughed. She and the gorgeous blonde nineteen-year old were now rubbing their luscious tits and horny pussies together. Tiffany had given her food for thought. If she were to accept Al's proposal and become his wife, she could conceivably have both him and Tiffany as her lovers. If he was cool with that, maybe other girls as well?

"This feels so GOOD!" Tiffany moaned as she felt Lucy's fingers gliding into her cunt. Having a girl was fucking amazing, Mom was right about that. She had met a few of Jen's playmates, all younger blondes like Tiffany herself. She didn't blame her mom or the girls. Jennifer still had a killer body and the girls she picked were young, leggy and hot. Several of them reminded Tiffany -- of herself. She wondered if that was a conscious choice on her mother's part.

"Fuck, LICK ME!" Tiffany moaned as Lucy started going down on her waxed cunt. She would think about her mom later. Much later.

"Fuck, LICK ME!" Jennifer groaned as her husband licked on her trimmed cunt. Since their divorce and rediscovering men, she had been with a few others. Some older and many younger. None of them held a candle to Al. She felt like an ass for leaving him and their marriage and Tiffany. It was still hard to realize her little girl was an adult -- a very beautiful adult. She had inherited both of their good genes. She wondered if her daughter was also bi? Did she have a boyfriend? If so, she didn't talk about him. She did constantly babble on about Lucy. Jennifer felt almost as if her daughter was also dating the brunette. Did Tiffany have a girl-crush on her friend? That was okay, but had it gone any further? She pushed her husband's head away and smiled. His cock was half-stiff. Time to make it fully ready.

Tiffany was now eating her first pussy and loving it. Lucy was sexy all over and it just oozed out. She had no idea her desire was 100% reciprocated. Lucy had been hot for her for months and now that she had her hooks in the sexy young blonde, she wasn't letting go. They would spend the night girl-fucking and she'd make damned sure Tiffany kept on coming back. Lucy believed that once Al learned of his daughter's desires, he would come to accept them. He was a true hedonist at heart and he knew how fucking gorgeous Tiffany was. Lucy moved her tongue in and out of Tiffany's cunt as theirsixty-nine grew hotter. A thought flitted through her mind and she wondered if the mom was as hot as the daughter?

"God, this is amazing," the blonde teen panted. "Why didn't anyone tell me it was this good? I would have been fucking girls a lot sooner than this, a lot of my girlfriends are HOT!"

"You likely weren't ready, baby," Lucy said as she snuggled up alongside her girlfriend. She stroked along Tiffany's smooth legs. "Sometimes it's the waiting that makes it better. I'm glad you liked it though -- we should have something to eat or drink and then we can fuck again, okay?"

"I said we should have something to eat and drink and then, go back to fucking," Jennifer giggled as she put on her dress. She didn't bother with panties or a bra as she knew the dress wouldn't be staying on too long anyway. "I'd forgotten what a machine I'd been married to, you always could fuck for hours. Nice to know you haven't lost your touch." Jennifer headed downstairs to prepare some food for them both.

"I practice," Al joked. He saw Jennifer smile and he was glad that she didn't seem to be jealous. Perhaps someday, he really could have them both. He was sure Jen would be into Lucy, but would the reverse be true? He felt his cock twitch and covered himself before going downstairs to eat.

For the remainder of the week, Tiffany and Lucy stayed in contact by phone. She was insistent that when Lucy got back from her trip, she and her father would talk it over and invite Tiffany to join them in bed. Lucy had lent her a toy to help take the edge off. It wasn't helping much; she was constantly horny at the thought of fucking her handsome father and her gorgeous girlfriend together.

Al found himself missing Lucy and feeling a bit guilty about his fling with Jennifer. Not guilty enough to end it, not now. It was still too hot between them. Guilty enough that when Lucy got home, he'd tell her about it and hope she'd be alright with it. He and Jen had already decided if she was, they would all fuck together and work things out. As he walked home from her condo, fucked and slightly frazzled, he wondered why his daughter had been in such a good mood all day?

When he got home, Tiffany was in a skimpy silver skirt and equally skimpy top. Her midriff was bared, flat and tanned. He hadn't known she had a piercing, although it sure looked sexy -- his daughter hadsome body! "You've been all smiles, all day," he said as he hugged her. Was it his imagination or was she pressing just a little too close? "What's the reason behind that?"

"I think that be my fault, handsome," Al heard Lucy's voice coming from the kitchen. "I called last night and told her I was coming home a day early and wanted to surprise you." When his girlfriend emerged, he was stunned. Her outfit was black and sheer and she was wearing 4-inch stiletto heels. This was bedroom attire, a "fuck me now" outfit if ever there was one. "Tiffany and I have something we've wanted to ask you for a few months now and I promised her that we would when I got back. Okay sweetheart, the ball is in your court now," the sensual brunette said to Tiffany. She gave her a devilish kiss that took Al by surprise. Just exactly what was going on here?

"Daddy, I hope you can handle this but ... hoo boy ... Daddy, I like girls. I've had sex with Lucy, we did it a lot! Don't worry Daddy, I still like men -- well, I likeA man, Daddy. It's you Daddy! Lucy promised me that I could ask you if I could go to bed with you two and watch and if you'd let me, join in?" Her voice rose a bit at the end, making her sound hopeful.

Al wasn't even sure that he blinked for a few minutes. He could see that his girlfriend now had her arm around Tiffany's waist. They looked incredible together, a sexy blonde and a curvy brunette. They obviously couldn't undo their having had sex together and that was their right. They were both adults and he knew Lucy enjoyed women. Nor could he cast any stones as he had still continued screwing Jennifer. The only issue was the incest. Could he overcome any reservations he might have and fuck his gorgeous, busty, leggy, blonde ...

Christ, as he thought about her, his dick was hardening. "Yeah," Al said to the now-squealing women. "Yeah, I might be damned for eternity, but the two of you in bed with me -- what moron would pass that up? You're sure honey, you really want this?"

Tiffany practically jumped into his arms and rubbed herself all over him. "Mmm, can't you tell how much I want this, lover-Daddy? I've wanted us to fuck for a while and Lucy is going to give me some pointers. I'm going to give you blowjobs and let you fuck me any time you want and be your owndaughter-whore. Not only that, whenever you fuck Lucy, you can fuck us both. We really click, she knows what a girl really likes!"

Lucy whispered in Al's ear "She's a little nymph in bed. Don't worry about her, baby. The little slut can take whatever the two of us dish out."

Al nodded and each of his girls took his arm and led him upstairs. "Watch us, lover," Lucy smiled as she drew the curvy blonde to her. They wrapped themselves around each other and made out. Lots of tongue action and lots of fondling and dirty words. They were putting on a lesbian show to arouse Al and it was working just fine. Tiffany got off the bed and went to her father. "It's time, Daddy," she said as she unzipped his pants and drew out his cock. "Time for me to suck your dick and become your slut. I wannit Daddy, real bad. Don't you?"

Al nodded, not trusting his own words. Tiffany started sucking his cock and to his amazement, his girlfriend lifted his daughter's skirt. She wore no panties and Lucy winked at him as she buried her face in Tiffany's cunt and ass. She let the little bitch have everything she had while Tiffany bobbed her head up and down on her father's thick cock. It was the first one she had ever sucked and she loved the meaty taste and the way it twitched and how hot it was getting. Add to that the wonderful tongue action Lucy was giving her and Tiffany was in heaven. Her pussy was flowing and she knew that she was right where she had to be. "Eat me, Lucy," she groaned between mouthfuls of prick. "Eat myfucking cunt while I suck my Daddy!"

Lucy wasn't going to argue because the girl had a truly delicious pussy and she had already become addicted to it. It made her decision easier. The next time Al asked her, she was going to move in. She would then have two hot lovers and enjoy the best of both worlds. Her man's thick cock and her young girlfriend's perfect, curvy body!

Al shot his load into his daughter's mouth. He half-expected her to gag, but she didn't. She swallowed most of it and saved some of it for Lucy. The girls got back up on the bed and kept kissing. "Eat your daughter, you motherfucking bastard," Lucy snarled. She knew he loved to hear her talk like this. "Eat the little whore and make her cum and she can eat me, too! She's afilthy little slut, isn't she?"

"I am, Daddy!" Tiffany groaned. "I'm afilthy, bi-sexual slut!" She buried her face in Lucy's cunt while her father glommed on to hers. His mouth was almost as good as Lucy's and she started to cum the minute Daddy began eating her out!

Tiffany thrilled to the incest and to the threesome. She thought that if Daddy fucked as good as he ate pussy, nothing could possibly be any better. She loved having him eat her but whimpered at the thought of having her first fuck with her father.

"Screw me, Daddy," Tiffany panted as he lifted his head from between her thighs. "Put your cock inside me and make me your personal daughter-whore. Yours and hers -- I'm going to fuck you both whenever you want, it's what I'm meant for!"

Al wasn't entirely sure he disagreed with her. Tiffany got on all fours and he slid his cock right inside of her. He found nothing barring his entrance, not knowing his girlfriend had taken care of that with a strap-on. Tiffany had wanted her first fuck with Daddy to be flawless and it was. She was slamming back on Al's cock and still managing to stimulate Lucy's cunt with her mouth and fingers. Tiffany was going to be a force to be reckoned with, she was a sexual dynamo. Allowing her to join them in bed had been the right decision. Al didn't seem to have a problem with it and Tiffany sure wasn't complaining. Lucy herself was stunned at how well he was holding out and again, she thought she should stake her claim soon.

"Well -- doesn't this look like a good time is being had by all?" Everyone turned in the direction of the voice and saw a skimpily-clad Jennifer standing in the door of her ex's bedroom. "I thought maybe I could get one last fuck with my husband before you returned, but it looks like I missed the mark," Jennifer sighed. "Still, you look like you're all having a good time."

Tiffany was quick to react. "We are, Mommy. Why don't you take off your clothes -- well, the little you're wearing -- and join us? We can be a real fucking family, I'll eat your pussy while Daddy keeps fucking me. You and Lucy haven't met, she's a filthy slut -- like me!" Tiffany giggled.

Jennifer decided to rise to her daughter's challenge and removed her clothes. She had no qualms about incest as everyone in the room was old enough to make decisions. Besides, Tiffany was a gorgeous and desirable little whore and now she could fuck Al in the open. It was all good.

Once her daughter's tongue alit, Jennifer saw stars. She began working over Lucy's lush tits while her ex and daughter fucked like rabbits. No one was angry or laying blame. It was all good and soon, it was all multi-orgasmic.

The next morning, the four of them talked. Al once again asked Lucy to move in. "On ONE condition," she smiled. "I get to keep fucking Tiffany AND you invite Jennifer to move in too. You two belong together. I don't mind sharing you and you'll have two wives and all the pussy you can handle," she smiled. "What do you say, Jen? Do you want to move back in to the house and live with the three of us?"

Jennifer smiled as she remembered the three powerful orgasms the busty brunette had provided her. She also remembered all of the lesbian play between herself, Lucy and Tiffany while Al was showering. "I don't see any reason not to," she smiled and fondled one of Tiffany's bared breasts. "I think there is still a lot you and I can teach Tiffany, she's still got a long way to go before she matches us in the slut department."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12