An Irish Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Colin continues the vacation.
1.4k words
4.41
23k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve kissed Colin’s cheek. “You do know how to make a girl happy. Now let me find my panties…”

Colin gave her a huge grin, pulling the torn thong from his pocket. “You’ll be meaning these, then, right lass?” He held them up, teasing her, just out of her reach.

She tweaked his cheek, smiling saucily. “Oh, well, if you must, keep them as a souvenir. There’s plenty more where that came from.”

He folded the wisp if lace and satin and shoved it back into his pocket. “Damn, right, girl, now, let me fix you some breakfast.” He grabbed her hand and they left the pub.

They walked the few blocks to the hotel where Maeve was staying. Colin insisted she accompany him back to his small apartment for breakfast and plans for the day. Maeve picked up a few clothes, left a note for Molly, and was off.

“Well, this is it. Actually, this is just a getaway for me. I have me cottage out a bit in the country. Would you be wanting to see it perhaps later in the week? I mean, that is, if Molly wouldn’t mind. I’m thinking Paddy might have some Irish landscape he’d like to show her.” He winked at her, lips curled in a smile.

Maeve could only nod. She always thought this would be just a one-night thing, but here she was, standing in Colin’s living room, with an invitation to actually share time with him!

“Absolutely, I’d love to have you as my tour guide!”

Colin clapped her on the back then gave her a quick hug. “It’s settled then. Let me show you around and get your things put back.”

He led her down a short hallway. “This is the spare bedroom, you can put your things in there if you like.”

Maeve gave him a puzzled look. Did he mean they wouldn’t be sharing a bed?

Colin realized what she was thinking. “Oh, no, no Maeve lass. You’ll be sharing my bed. I was thinking you’d have more space in here, you know, for your girlie things.” He pulled her into a hug. “I’d be no use you being over here ‘cause I’d never let you alone.”

He tilted her head back to look at him while playing with a stray curl. His strong fingers curved around her neck, pulling her into his lips. This was a sweet, slow kiss, one that caused Maeve to have ripples of passion down to her toes.

Finally, she murmured “Would you mind if I took a shower?”

Colin nodded, kissing her on the forehead. “Not at all lass. This bedroom has it’s own bath, unless you wanna use the one in my room.”

Maeve thought for a moment. “I think I’ll use this one, you know, girlie soap and all.”

He winked at her. “That’s fine, but just remember, there’s no lock on the door…” He moved quickly so she couldn’t land a spank on his bottom. “I’ll be hard at work, slaving in the kitchen…”

Maeve gathered her things and headed to the bath. The shower was spacious, with a fold down bench and various jets to massage away any stress. She shed her clothes and jumped into the shower.

Colin leaned against the closed door, knowing this fiery American woman was only a few feet away, totally naked. He loved watching a woman bathe…so sensual. He ran to his bedroom, stripped down, and grabbed a clean pair of boxers. Breakfast could wait.

He could hear the shower running, Maeve humming a slow song. Colin turned the knob of the bathroom door slowly. She was under the shower stream, rinsing that awesome hair, her eyes tightly shut. He stood there for a moment, taking in that glorious body. Her large breasts were slick with shampoo bubbles, her nipples soft and round. Colin watched as she continued bathing, oblivious to him watching her through the doorway. She lathered up her hands and began spreading the bubbles over her body and down her arms. He watched her as she washed over her breasts, slowing down, stroking them with her fingertips sliding through the lather until her nipples were fully hard. His own hand gripped his aching cock and slid up and down the shaft. Now what was she doing?

Maeve, caught up in the fantasy playing in her own head, kept massaging at her breasts until she moaned aloud.

Colin had enough. He waited until she had moved one hand down to her mons then slid into the shower behind her.

Maeve felt the cool air as the shower door opened slightly.

“Don’t turn around, stay just like that.”

She took one step forward and let the water sluice down her body. Colin slid his hands around her waist, pulling her body back into his. Warm water poured over both of them as he nuzzled her neck. He lost no time in tracing her body with his hands, lifting each breast and teasing the nipples until her knees were shaking. Like a man possessed, he held her against him, his erection pressing into her back.

All he wanted to do was bend her over and take her, but he forced himself to slow down. He continued to nuzzle and kiss her neck, licking and sucking while she moaned his name.

Maeve was nearly crazy from the sensations of Colin’s hands and mouth on her body. When she thought she couldn’t possibly take it anymore, he went that one step further. One arm wrapped securely around her waist, fingers flicking her nipple, the other hand he slid down her belly until he was just grazing her lips. His cock ground against her bottom as his finger danced over her achingly hard clit.

She gasped and nearly collapsed against him, her hand reaching around to his neck so she could hold on better. Colin kept kissing and sucking her earlobe, and that little spot just under that drove her mad! He toyed with her clit, flicking it between his fingers as he squeezed her nipples.

His voice husky, full of lust in her ear. “Maeve, luv, you are so hot. I love your body, love how I can feel each vibration of my fingers on your clit. Babe, I want to give it to you the best you’ve ever had…”

Maeve’s shapely bottom bucked against Colin’s crotch. His cock slid painfully over her ass, his precum mixing with the water from the shower. Her moans and little cries of delight only spurred him on. Faster now, his fingers caressed her little bud until she collapsed into his arms with a loud plea for mercy.

“Oh, god, Colin, please…”

He urged her to lean forward, her hands bracing against the side of the shower. Reaching down, he slid his erection into her slowly, first tickling her clit with the head of his cock. Her squeals of delight urged Colin on.

“Oh yes, luv, yes, you like this, don’t you.” He slid in a bit further. He savored the feeling of her pussy, hot and god, so tight, just wrapping around his shaft like it was made just for him.

Maeve wanted it all, right now! She pushed back against him, hoping that would give him the hint.

“Yes, Colin, I want you. Now, please, don’t make me beg…”

Colin obliged by filling her with his thick member. Now it was his turn to moan aloud.

“No, lass, I won’t make you beg, at least not this time…”

He began a rhythmic thrusting; the tight velvety feel of her treasure was making him mad crazy.

Colin reached back under her to play at her clit. Maeve moved her fingers over Colin’s, then slid back so she could tease his sac at each thrust.

Colin wound his fingers in her hair out of reflex as he thrust faster.

His cock exploded into her, just as she tipped over the edge of his own orgasm. Another followed rapidly, and Colin was shocked to feel that he was cumming again.

Maeve could no longer stand. She collapsed to her knees on the bench in the shower. Colin held her up from behind, his still-hard cock slipping out of her hot pussy. He sat down on the bench, pulling her to his lap.

No words seemed appropriate for this moment. Colin held Maeve to him, planting tender little kisses down her neck and she to his.

The water, still warm, splashed over them as they embraced. They finished their shower, each bathing the other.

Colin wrapped Maeve in a huge, fluffy towel after she wrapped her hair. Throwing on his old robe, he led her back to his room, where they surrendered to the need for sleep…

To be continued…..