An Island Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to... rub it and, maybe... kiss it?"

"You want me to..." Maggie's voice failed. Without realising it, her hand had begun to stroke up and down the shaft. Manny leaned a little further towards her. The red lips parted and her tongue darted out to moisten them - an unconscious, yet ultimately erotic act.

Maggie had wanked Manny many times in the past, particularly before they were married, but occasionally during the years after - usually at awkward times (such as during her period). But it had always been when she sat or lay beside him and with it pointing away. Now it was only three inches away; the width of her hand. Once again she closed her eyes and leaned forward slightly. Her lips touch the soft, smooth skin and she kissed it and then leaned back. But the head remained connected to her lips as she moved; it was insistent and remained pressed against her mouth.

Instinctively, she knew what Manny wanted; he desired her to act like a whore, to allow his cock into her mouth. The distaste she felt was almost overwhelming. Almost, but not quite; one of Manny's knees was pressing against her cotton covered vagina, moving against the hardened nub that had become exposed by her pussy being spread and as she moaned with the pleasure of it her mouth opened and the head slid in.

Maggie froze, her hand clamped around Manny's dick, stopping any further progress. But, rather surprisingly, the taste was not as unpleasant as she had supposed it would be. It was as if the headiness of arousal had inebriated her and that her mind was unable to function normally. Manny attempted to nudge forward, but her hand prevented further penetration. Under normal circumstances, even the suggestion of such an act would have filled her with revulsion. But as much as her mind told her to pull away, she couldn't. Acceptance of that fact led her to explore with her tongue.

"Ohhhhh!" moaned Manny.

Maggie had just swirled her tongue around the head and then along the fraenulum beneath the helmet. She repeated the action.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh!" was his reaction.

She had always been curious about the penis, but had never dared to look too closely at Manny's and she wouldn't have dared to find out by other means. She brought her other hand up and cradled his testicles. She was fascinated that they seemed to move continuously and squeezed gently. The shaft stiffened and Manny groaned. The reaction of his cock was almost explosive; the first jet of come simply went straight down Maggie's throat. Choking, she pushed Manny away, but held onto his member as the second spurt erupted from the end and sprayed across her forehead. She turned her head away and felt come land on her ear. More splashes fell onto her dress.

Finally, Manny stepped back away from Maggie, panting. She turned back to face him and stood up, the anger so fierce that she couldn't speak. It wasn't that he had come in her mouth, or over her face, but that he had spoilt her silk dress. Her voice, when it returned, came out in a fearsome hiss.

"Get this muck off me at once! Take off my dress and sponge it down before it stains!" She stood and glared at him.

Manny, penis limp but still dribbling, realised she was waiting, so he reached out and unbuttoned the dress. Maggie shrugged it from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of the garment and continued to glower at him. He rushed into the bathroom with it.

"And when you've done that, take a towel and lay the dress on it over a chair. God help you if it doesn't work."

Manny did precisely as he was told and then returned back to face her.

"I don't think you've finished yet," she said, pointing to her face. He rushed back into the bathroom, grabbed a hand towel, dampened it and then returned to wipe her face.

"Now you've got water on my bra. Take it off."

Manny stepped around behind Maggie and fumbled with the hooks. Unfastened, he removed the garment. Maggie hadn't moved, so he returned to stand in front of her, unable to ignore the erect nipples.

"They're a set, so you had better take my panties off to go in the wash with them."

Maggie sat back down in the chair and moved her legs back to the position they had been in before.

"Now get your head down here and kiss me. It's my turn now."

Manny knelt down between her spread legs and placed his hands on her inner thighs. He then bent his head to kiss her pussy. He gently pecked it aware that his nostrils were registering the scent of her arousal. He kissed again, slightly harder. The third time he felt the moisture on his lips and licked them, then he licked Maggie's vagina lips. She tensed, but didn't say anything, so he continued with his exploration. She pulled his head in tight, not allowing him to move away, almost smothering him.

Maggie's hips were writhing. It was an involuntary movement, as it was when her hands flew onto her breasts and roughly squeezed them and pulled at the nipples. When Manny experimentally slipped two fingers into her vagina, her back straightened, lifting her bottom off of the chair. A shuddering encompassed her whole body as her most powerful orgasm yet exploded.

*****

The next morning broke with an overcast sky. Maggie had hardly slept; she lay awake thinking about the sudden and dramatic change in hers and Manny's sex life.

Manny... something wasn't right. He was in bed beside her, but something wasn't right. She turned to look at him, his face untroubled, at peace. A cold fear gripped her.

"Manny, Manny wake up!" she told him. But she instinctively knew that it wasn't going to happen.

It was his heart. It simply stopped working.

*****

"Mrs Goldstein, first of all I would like to express my condolences at this difficult time," said Captain Jackson.

"I need to explain what happens now; we will head towards the nearest port with adequate facilities, where we should be able to arrange for you and... your husband to be flown home. He will be placed in a cool storage area for now. Of course, you can visit whenever you feel the need."

Just then, one of the crew approached the Captain and whispered quietly to him. He nodded and thanked the man.

"It seems that our radio equipment has suffered a malfunction, which means that we won't be able to radio ahead just yet. Um, the satellite equipment that we have should have helped, but it seems that too is out of action. But not to worry, we have our engineer working on it. We should be back in port within three days."

Less than two hours later, the sky darkened; the wind picked up and the waves grew ever larger. The boat was hit by a tropical storm that continually pounded against the hull. The Captain ordered the helmsman to steer into the waves and maintain a steady pace. This alleviated the side to side motion, but fore to stern the rocking was dramatic. The bows rose, fell and then dived through the next wave, staggering with the force thrown against her.

Maggie knew very little about this part of the trip; the ship's doctor had sedated her and she slept soundly, unaware of the drama unfolding around her.

Meanwhile, the craft was being forced further and further off course. For thirty six hours, they were heading South East instead of West. The engineer had been unable to effect repairs on the communication equipment, partly due to the complexity of the problem and partly due to the more immediate demands on his skills.

Then, the storm began to ease. The Captain started to think that things were looking up - until the engines failed. Almost all of the passengers and crew were sick. Even with a sea anchor pointing the bows into the wind it was rough. But finally, after many hours work and no sleep, the engineer brought the engines back to life.

By now, they were two hundred miles away from their original planned route and a hundred miles from the course they had plotted to the nearest port. Nobody at this point knew where they were, but they could now head back to the West and, with the storm easing again they could increase speed and arrive more quickly.

Nobody knew what the boat hit. It couldn't have been rock, as the ocean was thousands of feet deep here. Whatever it was, it gouged a hole in the hull that brought the life of this magnificent craft to an end.

She sank rapidly. Some of the passengers managed to get off, along with a handful of crew. The last act of the Captain having ordered "Abandon Ship" was to instruct one of the crew - Kal - to make sure that Mrs Goldstein was helped from her cabin.

Maggie was still out cold, even though water was already washing across the floor of her cabin. Kalti picked her up and carried her over his shoulder, making his way back out on deck. Nobody else was in sight. He reached into the cabinet by the door and pulled a large bag from inside. The simple action of throwing it over the railing into the sea stretched the secured line attached to the box and triggered the inflation of the lifeboat. The wind pushed it back against the boat and once inflated he hurdled the railing, straight into the life raft entrance. Maggie tumbled into a heap, partially roused by the violent landing she began to speak.

"What..What's happening?" her voice slurred.

But Kalti was too busy to answer. He unfastened the line securing them to the boat and as the wind and waves battered against the raft it slid down the side and away. He quickly fastened the entrances at both ends and then collapsed down next to Maggie. The next two hours were a kind of nightmare; tossed from one side to the other, nearly capsizing three times. To save them from hurting each other Kal wrapped his arms around Maggie and held her tight. Barely awake, she was however aware of his hard body rolling against, over and under her own. Their legs were intertwined, groins pressed against thighs. Even at a time of such peril, her body responded and with such pressure on her pussy and clitoris, although she didn't have an orgasm, she came very close.

Meanwhile, Kalti was more concerned for their safety and survival, knowing that they could be overturned at any moment, the raft ripped apart by wreckage and that they could be thrown into the sea to perish.

Eventually, the storm abated and, as the seas calmed, they both fell into an exhausted sleep.

*****

"Get off of me you animal!"

Kalti awoke to find he was being assaulted by Maggie, who was desperately trying to push him away.

"Get your filthy hands away from me. What do you think you're doing?"

He didn't reply, but rolled away and unfastened the door to look out. The conditions had completely changed; the sea was flat and calm, there was no wind and the sky was a deep blue with very few clouds in sight.

"Where are we?" Maggie demanded.

"I haven't got a clue."

"Why not? Where's the boat?"

"Well, I guess we have to wait to be found and picked up. The boat sank."

Until now Maggie hadn't really understood the significance of why they were in a life raft. She moved to the door way to look out. There was nothing to see. She stood, somewhat unsteadily, raising her head and shoulders above the roof and looked in all directions. There was still nothing to see.

"But... but somebody will be looking for us, right?" the panic was rising in her voice.

"Well, yes... but they won't know exactly where we are." She just stared open mouthed, so he continued, "All the radio equipment failed. They were supposed to have backups, but something went wrong. Before we could let anybody know, we had changed course to head to port with you and... Your husband."

"The storm then blew us way, way off course. As I understand it, we were at least 150 miles away from where we should have been."

"Well, how long will it take them to find us?"

"I honestly don't know, but it could be days."

"Days? But how can we survive for days in this raft. We've got no food and water!"

Kal reached across to a pouch at the side of the inflatable and pulled out a fairly hefty package. He turned it over and read aloud.

"The contents of this survival pack include; signal flare, flashlight with alkaline batteries, first aid kit, raft repair kit, utility knife, survival manual, sea dye marker, signal mirror, food rations, water rations, space blanket/radar reflector, sponge and signal whistle." He summed up, "So, I think we should be OK for a little while."

"Yes, but how do we... well, wash?"

"I'm afraid we don't, but I'm sure you realise that won't hurt for a few days."

"That's not exactly what I meant. What about when I want to relieve myself?"

"We could look it up in the survival book, but I'm guessing that you just sit on the edge of the raft and go over the side."

"I can't do that! Not in front of you!"

After thirty minutes more Maggie realised that she couldn't out any longer. She told Kalti to go to the other end of the raft and look the other way. It was one of the most ridiculously difficult tasks she had ever attempted. The premise was simple; pull the skirt up, pull the panties down, squat over the side and pee. But in practice it was more difficult and she almost fell overboard as she let go of her bladder.

Quickly dressing, she looked across at where Kalti stood in the other entrance. His head and shoulders were out of sight, but to her dismay she could see that he was standing with his legs apart to maintain balance and aiming a thick stream of urine out into the sea. She turned around as her face flushed, caused by the sudden thought that came into her mind, "I wonder what it looks like when he's doing that?"

For two days they drifted, continuously looking for ships or aircraft, but none was visible. Kal tried to engage Maggie in conversation, but she cut him short each time, making it clear that she didn't want to talk.

Finally, towards the end of another day of mirror reflective sea and clear blue skies, she snapped.

"For goodness sake, shouldn't you be rowing or something?"

Kalti finally lost his patience as well and he said, "Woman, we have two paddles that are just about good enough to rotate the life raft - if needed. But as for propelling it anywhere, forget it. Besides, we have no map and no way of knowing where we are, or where we should be headed. We just have to wait and hope."

"Some sailor you are!" she shouted.

"I never claimed to be a sailor. I'm cabin crew, working to pay for my education. I want to become a doctor and go back to the islands I come from to help the people."

Maggie was momentarily take aback by his words, but soon recovered her stride.

"Well I'm sure you'll make a better doctor than you do a sailor."

They both went back into silent mode, the only conversations being about conserving the water and food.

Finally, just as their supplies were beginning to run low and the wind had returned, they awoke one morning to find that the raft was no longer moving. When they looked out of the door they realised that they had washed up on sandy shore. When they emerged, mostly all they could see to either left or right were trees and bushes. Further down to their right rocks stretched out into the ocean creating a natural breakwater. To the left more rocks climbed from the beach upwards towards what looked to be a high point.

Maggie said, "Now what?"

"First we need to pull the raft up the beach and secure it. It's the only shelter we have at the moment. Then I suggest that I try to climb that hill over there and see if I can find out where we are."

"And what am I supposed to do while you're gone?

"I suggest that you stay here. Don't go into the trees, but you can walk along the beach and see if you can find anything useful. Wood for a fire, sharp shells, anything."

Kalti set off and Maggie watched as he scrambled up onto the rocks and began to climb higher. Eventually she lost sight of him and decided to wander along the beach in the opposite direction.

Two hours later Kal returned. Walking along the beach he could see Maggie sitting on the edge of the raft, eating a bar from their meagre supplies. Next to her was a two foot high pile of driftwood.

"Well, that pile will do to start the fire, but we'll need a lot more to keep it going."

"You mean I've got to get more?" she asked, incredulously. "Why? Didn't you find out where we were? Aren't we going to be found now?"

"The bad news is; we've washed up on an island and there's nothing to see all the way to the horizon. No more islands, no boats. The good news is; from the top I could see that the island has fresh water. I could see a stream running down the rocks. I think there may also be food. Certainly coconuts, but other fruit as well. Then there's fish and shellfish from the sea. We can eat birds as well, so we shouldn't go hungry."

"But.. You mean we aren't going to be rescued?"

"Not yet. Our task now is to survive until somebody finds us."

"How long will that take?"

"I've no idea, but we should work on the assumption that it will be some time. Our first priorities are water, food and a more permanent shelter. We'll also need to create some kind of signal. Stones on the beach, a signal fire, that sort of thing."

*****

After a few days, it became apparent that Maggie wasn't particularly interested in working hard - even if it meant life or death. She became more and more reliant on Kalti and when he had gone deep into the forest to find water, he had asked to her to get more wood and use the fishing line from the survival kit to try and catch something for a meal. But when he came back, she was curled up in the raft asleep.

Kal had taken some of the empty water bottles with him and had filled them from the stream. He had somehow fashioned a bag using long thin leaves and carried the bottles in that. On top of the bottles were a number of unusual looking, rounded fruits.

Angry at her laziness, Kal snapped and brought his hand down sharply on her rump. He would have dealt a second blow, but she screamed and quickly scrambled away.

"Owwwwwww! You little bastard! What did you do that for?"

"Because, while I've been working, you've been sleeping and haven't lifted a finger."

"I'm a passenger and you're crew. I shouldn't have to work," she replied.

Kalti was absolutely stunned. He paused for a moment and when he finally spoke, it was through clenched teeth.

"You still haven't got it yet have you? We aren't getting out of here anytime soon and we have to learn to survive. You have to pull your weight, or we die."

Maggie was convinced that he was exaggerating and told him so.

"That's fair enough then! I'll leave you with the raft, the water and the remaining rations. I'll even leave you one of the fishing lines. Meanwhile, when you come to your senses you can find me down at the other end of the beach."

Two days later, Maggie found herself walking down to Kal. He was stripped down to his underwear and had already achieved a remarkable amount. Using the husks of coconuts he had fashioned some rudimentary ropes, which he had used to create a small, raised shelter. Using the coconut shells themselves he was storing water and the fish he had caught were being smoked over a fire.

Maggie couldn't help but notice that he had a fine, bronzed body and the tight underpants left little to the imagination. When he turned round to face her, she had to pull her eyes away from his crotch he seemed considerably larger than her late husband.

"I need some water," she said simply.

Kalti pointed with the hand in which he was holding a shell. He'd been using it to cut into the fibrous husk of one of the coconuts.

"Follow that track through there," he said. "You'll be able to see my footprints and where I've walked through the grass it will be flattened. Keep following the path and you'll eventually come to a pool. I suggest that you take your water from the waterfall that fills it. You can use the pool to bathe in."