An Island Escape

Story Info
Max is pleasantly surprised when his dreamgirl shows up.
1k words
4.18
13.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max ran a hand through his wavy black hair and looked out at the turquoise waters of Bermuda. He sat back and sipped on his swizzle while plunging his feet into the warm, pink sands. As he closed his eyes to drift off to sleep he thought, Man it was a good idea to rent out this private cabana....

...SLAM!

Max awoke with a start by the sound of the screen door slamming shut. It had annoyingly jolted him back to reality before he could finish his dream.

What a dream..the girl had been there and he had been holding her in his arms, kissing her, holding her, and running his hands all over her body. He had groped her perky, soft breasts and kissed her neck while watching her writhe on the sand in pleasure. He saw her mouth inching closer and closer to his long, hard cock..and then was rudely awoken.

Angrily, he turned around to see what ingrate could have possibly awoken him from his slumber. ..from his secret wish to be close to the girl that he desired so much more than he would ever let her know again; the girl who even he was able to admit, he was scared to fall for again but wanted to so badly.

And then, his breath was taken away.

She was there, standing just outside the door with some fruity drink in her hand. The wind lifted her brownish blondish hair and played with it. She brushed it out of her eyes with a hand, perfectly bronzed like the rest of her body and accentuated by a men's white button down shirt that was cuffed at the elbows. She arched one eyebrow at him; asking a silent question with her chocolate colored eyes, can I come over? Before Max could even nod, Bree saw the look in his eyes.

Max's eyes greedily devoured Bree's appearance as he felt his cock start to harden and throb, practically begging her to come over. He watched as she sauntered over to his towel. Bree's hips swayed with every step and her breasts jiggled ever so slightly.

When she sat down, Max could smell the familiar scent of her shampoo, her deodorant, and light sprits of perfume. All the while horny, he relaxed a bit because of Bree's presence. He felt like nothing could go wrong and all he wanted to do was to prove himself over and over again until Bree could not take it anymore without exploding in ecstasy.

Max kept watching as Bree slowly unbuttoned her crisp, linen shirt, one button at a time. His heart skipped a beat when he realized that Bree was topless and in a black lace thong.

"Would you mind putting some sunscreen on me?" Bree asked with a playful look in her eyes, as she handed Max the sunscreen.

Max's strong hands worked the lotion into Bree's back, loosening all the knots and helping her relax. Once he finished, he paused and said, "Turn around," in a sultry voice.

Bree slowly turned onto her back, exposing her bare chest and tan, flat stomach. As Max started applying the sunscreen to Bree's stomach, Bree began to squirm, but then immediately froze once his strong hands reached her breasts. He massaged them both, squeezing and releasing.

Then, his fingers danced across her breasts, stopping at her nipples. Max pulled and twisted them, and looked up to see Bree biting her lip and looking at him like a starving person. So, Max did what felt natural to him...

He took Bree's face in his hands and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. He kissed her like he never wanted to let her go, like all of their problems could be solved by this simple act of passion and intimacy. As Max's mouth worked with hers in an exotic rhythm, he felt her hands slide all over his back, her nails digging in and pulling him on top of her.

Bree started to rub her lower body on his hard cock, trying to get herself off from the pressure on her clit. Max realized what she was trying to do and tried to force himself to pull away from her.

But he couldn't.

Max sat up and took one look at the pink flush that had begun to spread all over Bree's body and wasn't able to hold himself back. As he started kissing her neck, Max heard her moan and felt her squirm. He took her hard little nipples into his fingers and pinched them until he heard Bree's sharp intake of breath. With that intake of breath, Max started grinding his pelvis into hers.

Bree felt Max's mouth kiss lower and lower until he reached her thong bikini bottom. She watched as Max's face lit up as he peeled it off and her sweet scent hit him. Her womanly scent drove him crazy and he ripped off her bathing suit while he turned her around. Bree saw Max's eyes pop out of his head when he noticed her juices dripping down her legs.

SMACK!

Matt spanked her so Bree would know what a naughty girl she was. He couldn't hold back any longer once the pink flush of her horniness spread to combine with the hand print on her ass.

He plunged all the way in, holding onto her hips. Max slammed into Bree with animalistic force and felt her tight, wet, warm pussy surround his cock. He wanted to make Bree his with every thrust, wanted to make her feel his pain and anger with every pound. Then, he pulled out and turned her around and plunged his dick into her mouth.

Bree felt Max intertwine his fingers in her hair as she sucked on his throbbing dick, giving over all power to Max. She was his and couldn't do anything about. The thought of owning Bree sent Max over the edge and he released his hot, sticky load into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure, knowing she had pleased him.

Max let go of her hair, so Bree took a sip of swizzle to get the salty taste of cum out of her mouth. He looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her sweetly as his hands ran up and down her back. Bree sighed with contentment and Max felt chills on her back. Suddenly, he felt something on his wrists. Max looked down and realized he was cuffed. Bree had deceived him into thinking that he had all the power.

"Call me mistress," she said, leading him into the house.