An Island Reemerges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmeriRam
AmeriRam
39 Followers

The two girls unfurled their evening attire: for Fumiko a white short-sleeve dress shirt with a black scarf as a tie and a shiny black skirt that extended halfway down her waist along with long white stockings and oxfords, and for Sonya a strapless sheer evening dress and high heels. They knew that this made them seem slightly mismatched, but they weren't planning on being together at all times during this evening. Fumiko always liked the traditional schoolgirl look and Sonya wanted for once to go for an elegant vibe. After the finishing touches were done, they exited the front door hand in hand.

======

Nikki Baker pulled up to the Glass Palace in the car she was assigned by her unit, a Mitsubishi Lancer that was one of the only Japanese vehicles owned by the US military on the island and was only used in order to deter soldiers from knowing that they were being observed by their police colleagues. She exited the car dressed in a simple jacket with a short skirt and a black blouse underneath. Even though she was at a recreational setting, Sgt. Baker didn't know how familiar she should behave with the two women she had met earlier that day.

At the door of the Glass Palace stood two men of medium height, both dressed in leather jackets with crew-cuts. They sported Ray-bans that they wore on the crowns of their heads despite the late hour. To Nikki they seemed to be bouncers, although their appearance seemed to suggest that they were watching for police as well; small fry Yakuza gang members. Nikki knew that on average there was little to fear for the average citizen from these organized criminals; they operated almost like Rotary clubs in Japan, even using official letterhead.

One of them barked a question at Nikki in Japanese. She shot back a confused look, and they stared at each other, apparently each one more sheepish of their English than the other. One of them made a rectangular shape with both thumbs and index fingers, and Nikki understood this to mean they wanted ID. She withdrew a wallet from her purse, and flashed her MP badge and the local ID card that included Japanese translation of her information. The two bouncers scrutinized it and one ran his finger down the local ID until reaching the row that said "Sex: Female" in English and Japanese, whereupon one grunted and smiled at her.

"Verrry good." He pointed at a poster that was pasted at the right of the entrance door that showed the Venus symbol and below it the symbol of a men's bathroom encircled with a line through it. "No man party. Good time!" He flashed a sleazy grin. Nikki mused to herself that these two were probably being used to their maximum potential doing bouncer duty here. She sauntered past them as one held open the door in a sarcastic display of chivalry.

Nikki was dazzled at the interior which was decorated in the style of Swinging London in the 60s with mostly outdated British pop tunes blaring over the speakers until it switched to regular club music around 11:15. The club probably contained a little more than seventy people, and the mood was lively if not raucous. She quickly noticed also that the composition was very much up to the specifications of the doormen: wall to wall females, most of them dressed in retro style miniskirts, some of them dressed masculinely in sweaters and pants. The only men in sight seemed to be associated with the bouncers outside, as they were dressed similarly, and among their number was a woman dressed smartly in a ladies' suit with her own pair of glasses in her hair.

Nikki was one of only a few non-Japanese women in the room; the others appearing to be a small group of tourists yelling over the music in German at each other and a go-go dancer who was black and of unknown origin. This made her stick out and allowed Sonya to spot her with ease.

"Enjoying the scenery?" she commented upon seeing Nikki's bemused glance at the bar.

"Not as much as her," replied the cop and she gestured with her neck backward toward a thirty-something local dressed in a solid black T-shirt with a neck-length hair cut pleated slacks who was standing next to the bar. The woman was obviously tipsy and her stare was obvious.

"I guess they're not used to the variety around here."

"Variety's good enough for me here," mused Nikki. This meant that for all it was worth, she was at least having a good time and not simply tolerating sitting in a dyke bar.

Nikki ordered a vodka and cranberry juice and joined Sonya who was already sipping her vodka and Red Bull.

They discussed their backgrounds for a few minutes. Sonya described her childhood growing up on a reservation in Oklahoma while having brief periods living with her mother in Virginia and Pennsylvania. Nikki's past was a lot more varied. "Until I was twelve we grew up as military brats. My dad was an Air Force ground crew guy. If I had to give a hometown it would be San Diego. But it might just as well be our old bases in Italy and Puerto Rico. Then he was discharged and we settled back in San Diego for four years, then Santa Fe, where I graduated. I enlisted maybe a month after my eighteenth." The pair continued on the topic of where they most enjoyed their time. It was clear to Sonya that although she could get used to traveling, Stillwell and the reservation would probably remain her home in her mind.

"Would ya be in any trouble if they found out you're here?" she said switching topic

Nikki raised an eyebrow. "If who found out?"

"Ya know . . .," she smirked. "The brass."

Nikki gave a muffled chuckle under the drink in her mouth. "Me? I'm one of eight MP's on duty on the island. The others are mostly guys. I think they'd be more excited at hearing about this than eager to rat me out."

"I'm glad we're not getting you into any trouble."

"Just tell me if anyone's pointing a camera my way." Nikki broke off her comment upon seeing Fumiko on the floor gyrating with two other girls, both dressed in a way that reminded her of costumes from Sailor Moon, a cartoon that was on when she was a kid. "This ain't your friend's first rodeo here, isn't it?" she asked Sonya.

"That's why I trusted her to pick our nightlife destination," replied Sonya ruefully.

"Mmm. In your place I'd get jealous. Maybe those costumes mean they're DTF girls, if I could use a Jersey expression."

Sonya gave another look toward the floor. Fumiko and the duo were screaming the lyrics to an Usher song. "Seeing her do that let's me know she's still got some urge. If she's clingy, that means she's going cold, at least that's what I think. I don't know if it's a lez thing, or what. I couldn't relate to what a straight girl thinks."

Nikki stared at the scenery for a second. "I guess there's a real basic difference. My only boy was back in Santa Fe, Miles. He was a real preppy, a lacrosse player from St. Michael's. Always tried compensating for being black. I saw the way the white bitches drooled over him. The jealousy got old really quick; I realized I didn't enjoy being with him that much."

Sonya coughed in reply. "I dunno. I can't relate to being jealous for a guy. I wasn't into them and never tried to get into it." She made a flourishing gesture with her arm. "This isn't like that at all. I feel like all the bitches in here are under the same roof at all times. Sure, you get jealous ones once in a while." Sonya felt her mouth curl up in an inviting smile. "But not in my experience." She caught herself. Was she trying to recruit? It wasn't fair to jeopardize a person's career just in order to satisfy her curiosity.

But before she could change course, the track changed on the speakers. It was now playing Jennifer Lopez's "If You Had My Love". Nikki grabbed Sonya's wrist and yanked her to her feet. "C'mon, they hardly ever play this." She proceeded to pull Sonya toward the dance floor. Sonya started to swing to the beat, but she was not used to dancing to anything not on her headphones.

Nikki, on the other hand, seemed perfectly in place, and was soon holding an inviting hand out toward two younger local girls who were dressed in short shorts. The three started to dance together in a close circle along with Sonya, and soon they began to feel each other up. Watching Nikki mouth the words to the song caused Sonya's heart rate to accelerate. The locals were also providing their own spectacle, and had been caressing each other since before joining the outsiders. With this song and the succeeding one, Rihanna's "Disturbia", Nikki was whipped into a frenzy, and was easily becoming intertwined with the two locals. Sonya was also keeping beat, but she felt she was clearly more conscious of the situation. Nikki had also had two and a half drinks at the bar and was completely fueled by it.

The tracks continued, and Sonya was getting more fluid in her movement after consuming a glass of Sapporo. Upon returning to the dance floor she and Nikki were joined by Fumiko and one of the Sailor Moon girls she had met before. For the next track Fumiko and her new friend began to focus their attentions on Sonya, and this ignited her passion even more. The two hours they had spent in the dense atmosphere had worked up her pulse, but the scenes around her, not just of Nikki, Fumiko, or their immediate partners, but in general, had produced a moisture between her legs. During a pause, Sonya was snapped from a reverie where she was staring at Nikki and the two local girls by Fumiko's hand clutching her elbow.

"Are you feeling alright?" She mouthed, perhaps a bit loud seeing as the music had died down. Fumiko gave a short glance toward Nikki. "I think she likes Glass Palace," she said. "And you like Glass Palace more, because of her," she said with a glint in her eye.

Sonya stared back with a blank face. The issue had come up, and the talk of jealousy with Nikki before also seemed to be surfacing. "I wouldn't do anything if you had a problem."

Fumiko shook her head and smiled. "This isn't a club where you do, what would they say in America . . . window shopping?" Fumiko turned towards the Sailor Moon girl who was sipping a tall drink through a straw. "I'm not window shopping." Her hand reached out and grabbed Sailor Moon's.

"Uh huh," said Sonya slowly. Fumiko was very different from the girl who had walked her back to her dorm so many months before. Back in her element, her confidence was in full form. And Sonya decided that she should follow suit. She walked over to Nikki and approached her ear. "Hey, we're about to take off."

In the parking lot, the four women stood by Nikki's car. Fumiko and the Sailor Moon girl conversed softly in Japanese in between making out. "So they're about to go back to Fumiko's house. What do you wanna do?" Sonya had brought up a problem she hadn't foreseen.

Nikki blushed briefly, but quickly recovered. "I've got a solution. We use a number of apartments in the area to interview witnesses when they refuse to come to the base. One of them is vacant right now."

The group decided that since Nikki had the Lancer, she would drop off Fumiko and her girl at the house. This took very little time, as the route that Sonya and Fumiko had taken by bus was more circuitous than the return route. Both "couples" held hands during the drive, but Sonya was already feeling more adventurous, seeing as Nikki had already pulled back her blinds and was plainly inviting her over for more than just conversation. Nikki's skirt had been hiked slightly upward and Sonya sighted the opportunity. She flexed her hand, and Nikki released it, but instead of relaxing it she advanced down under the hem of the skirt. She slowly searched upward on Nikki's inner thigh, and felt her muscles tense up. Their eyes met, and Nikki smiled first, although obviously her nerves weren't yet settled and she had accelerated the car first.

"When we get there, Ima show you what teasing gets you," scolded Nikki mockingly.

"Oh, I hope you follow up on that," replied Sonya.

"But I'll make it worth your while if I'm already at it." She poked a finger upward and touched the front edge of Nikki's lace underwear. She was pleased to feel that her own weren't the only ones that had moistened throughout the night. When no resistance occurred, she inched closer and began rubbing the wet fabric.

It was appropriate that by then they had reached Fumiko's house. The two Japanese girls giggled rather than give a departure greeting. Fumiko nevertheless gave a breathy shout at the door. "Sonya, come back soon." Okay, it seemed like it would be a nice evening for her too, concluded Sonya.

The drive to their next destination continued for maybe three miles, but the duration seemed to last an eternity. Sonya placed her hand firmly under Nikki's skirt, but now moved it back and forth on top of her panties. The heat from the friction caused the humidity underneath to increase noticeably. "Ohhhh. You are so asking for it," Nikki moaned. The feigned irritation did nothing to mask her obvious anticipation. They finally pulled up to a long two story block. Sonya calmly exited the vehicle. She was clearly in the zone now. Nikki was far more jumpy, as if they had switched roles from where they had been on the dance floor.

They entered the building lobby, and Nikki guided them, holding her hand up the stairs and four doors to the right. She scrambled to retrieve her key from her purse, and inserted it into the lock. She cursed under her breath as she remembered how difficult it was to jimmy the mechanism, but at last the door swung open. "After you, laaady," she offered Sonya. The other marched in prissily and lay her purse on a glass coffee table.

She turned around and gestured toward herself with her hand, and Nikki walked slowly forward and they embraced, with Nikki's tongue parting Sonya's lips and advancing inward. Their lips intertwined, Nikki guided Sonya towards the bedroom, which was made up plainly. The scene on the whole was very sparse, the apartment clearly used only for the purpose she had told Sonya before.

They collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. Sonya's brow furrowed for a moment. "Is this where you want it to go?" she inquired in her last gasp of apprehension.

"Shut up and let me go there," snapped Nikki in mock derision. She reached down with her hand and under Sonya's short skirt until she was cupping her vulva. She could feel that the wet fabric was lace. "I think I'd like this off," she said in a soft yet domineering tone.

"Then take it off," challenged Sonya. She rose up and hooked her hands under Nikki's blouse, raising it up in a fluid but slow motion above her head. "Here's how it's done." Once the blouse was off Nikki was crouched over her in a black underwire bra that closed on round and fleshy C cups. After a brief pause to absorb this vision, Sonya proceeded to peel the skirt off of Nikki's waist and now she stood fully erect her coffee brown skin glistening under the weak light.

Nikki rose to her feet and gripped the hems of Sonya's skirt, and dragged it downward, until slick black lace was all that remained on her.She then pushed Sonya down into a supine position and unhooked her bra. "Your move."

Sonya was frustrated by this, but at the same time it fired her up, and she paused for a moment, contemplating whether to strip herself or to undress Nikki, who answered her by slipping her hands under the front of her bra and slid it up. "How fast can ya draw?" Soon both of them were flipping their braws upwards exposing bare breasts. Sonya compared her own, which had a dark tint, to Nikki's, which made hers rather pale. Her grin was wide as she slipped her fingers under the side straps of her panties and pulled them down while her eyes were locked on Nikki's own hands that were mirroring her action. They each now walked to the huge floor length mirror that was balanced against one wall without a frame and Sonya reached out to lightly grasp Nikki's hand.

With Nikki Sonya took in the whole image of her own body, the shoulders now shiny with perspiration, breasts glistening and providing a focus for the light reflecting of the mirror, the flat belly without so much as a hill on it, and finally the smoothness of her loins. She loved the look of it when it was completely shaved and she felt aroused, the wetness seeping around to irrigate the valley. Maybe it was somewhat narcissistic, but that was Sonya's motivation to seek out others in order to bring her joy. Even on the reservation she had lingered at the showers in her high school longer than other girls in order to exhibit what she felt were her best gifts from that decrepit place.

They returned to the bed and Nikki laid her down and spread her legs, mounting her with her own vulva. They began to rub up against one another, Nikki's mouth moving along Sonya's neck and savouring the flavour emitted from her pores. Nikki was surprised to feel the sensation of fluid releasing from her lower regions and mingling with her partners. "Unhh, I didn't think you knew how to kiss like that," remarked Sonya slyly, "and synchronise it --"

But she was cut off as Nikki's lips engulfed her own and her tongue was overwhelmed. They made out like this for several minutes, while Nikki continued to trib on top of her. Sonya soon broke it off, saying "I like to cash in early." She flipped Nikki over and lowered her head between the coffee legs. She studied the valley in front of her; the soft but modest lips, the crevice in between, and the promontory at the top, which is where she focused her attention, pausing at first to sniff the aroma of excitement radiating from it. Then she began to cover it with her lips and tongue as if it was the mouth of a drinking fountain, first the opening and then the clitoris. The shaking soon began to reverberate throughout the bed, and Nikki had to fold her arms across her breasts and massage herself in order to maintain stability.

Within two minutes she had attained release, and had begun to bellow her appreciation towards the fan observing them on the ceiling. "Oh, oh lord," what she really wanted to ask was why she had never sought out this release before.

They relaxed for a few minutes with Sonya cradled in Nikki's arms. Then Sonya guided Nikki in returning the favor, making her start slow the way she liked it and building up the pressure until release. After that arrived, and Sonya had retired into tranquility, they lay there exhausted. "I think you could make a good habit out of this," remarked Sonya cheekily. "There's a lot of room for this in your line of work."

"Hey, I'd rather serve civilians than the old maids that stay in the service," retorted Nikki. "I could get used to more leave time if this is how it goes." As Sonya retired into a tranquil sleep in Nikki's arms. They both wondered secretly what Fumiko had been doing in their absence.

AmeriRam
AmeriRam
39 Followers
12