An Italian boy in Camford Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Tom, grazie! I've not got anything with me, but I've got enough money to buy things tomorrow." And to Tom's total amazement, she kissed him. Tom blushed before busying himself making coffee on the Italian coffee machine that Luke had been given by his parents when he started at Buckingham College some five years before.

When he got home, Luke was surprised to find his partner and Leonora, sitting drinking coffee, hungrily waiting for him. Luke kissed each of them, Tom first, and before long they were sitting round the kitchen table eating Tom's ravioli dish and drinking a bottle of Nero d'Avola. Although Leonora unwound a little, and began to smile occasionally, she still looked depressed. When they had stacked the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher (one of the advantages of renting a furnished flat), Luke said, "Let's just stand for a couple of minutes and ask God to give us help and support to deal with Leonora's problem in the right way." They all stood for a while and then said the grace together in Italian.

They showed Leonora her bed and the bathroom and let her retire. Then Luke said to Tom, "What we must do the day after tomorrow is to take cameras with us. If this guy knows he's being photographed, he might think twice about pestering her. You had better bring your movie camera, Tom. It's more difficult to fake a movie than a still picture, in case anyone doubts our credibility. Meanwhile, tomorrow Leonora can look round Trabizona, phone her friends to let them know she's safe, and buy any clothes or toiletries that she needs. On Thursday morning, we'll both go back with her to Bologna, so tell them at the lab that you'll be late into work. I'm not working on Thursday night, so I'll get the morning off work."

On the Thursday, they all got up early and were in Bologna by 8-30 am. Having parked the car, the boys, cameras ready but not visible, accompanied Leonora to her first lecture. As far as they could, they scrutinized the crowd of students entering the lecture theatre. Then they carefully stood watching to see if anyone hung around outside. Two men sat down on benches outside the lecture theatre and opened notebooks as if they were reading. Unobtrusively, the boys hid behind a vending machine and succeeded, using a zoom lens, to secretly photograph the two characters. After 15 min, the realized that if they went upstairs by the rear entry to the lecture theatre, they had a good view of the suspicious characters. At 10-00 am, the students came crowding out of the lecture and the boys descended the staircase and stood watch. When Leonora emerged, she left the building and walked slowly across the square towards the university library.

To the boys' satisfaction, one of the lurkers followed her. Tom got some good clips of the stalker from behind and quickened his pace so that he was near enough to get a side view shot of the guy's face, with Leonora in the background. When they reached the library, Leonora, as instructed, sat down on the steps and took out her cellphone. The boys stood a short distance away to see what would happen.

The stalker crept up close to her, and she looked up. A look of horror crossed her face as the man got hold of her hand. Luke shot across the intervening distance and grabbed the man and pulled him away from Leonora. The guy lashed out, aiming for Luke's face. Luke ducked and the blow hit him on the shoulder very hard. As he staggered, the man aimed a kick at Luke's shin. Luke stumbled and fell, just as Tom arrived and hit the guy hard on the shoulder, knocking him down. "Stronzo di merda! Non toccare ragazza mia!" (Shithead! Don't touch my girlfriend) he said as he grabbed Leonora and ran with her into the library building. Luke got up and rushed out of sight to the corner of the building where he could observe the guy. However the dazed individual made no attempt to enter the library, suggesting that he was not a student. He staggered away and disappeared into the street. Luke entered the library. Tom and Leonora were waiting just inside the entry-check barrier. Luke beckoned to them to come out. Just within the building was a coffee bar. They entered and ordered three espressi. They sat at a table and Leonora insisted on examining their injuries, which were little more than severe bruising.

"Leonora, did you know that man?" asked Luke.

"Yes," she replied. "He comes from the village where I was born. He has several convictions for assault."

"Should we report him to university security for violent behaviour?"

"It might be a good idea, even though there's nothing much they can do. After all, he didn't actually attack me. If anything, you assaulted him. I think that what you've done will be enough to frighten him off."

"You're right. We don't want to involve officialdom if you think he will not be back." They finished their coffee. Leonora embraced and kissed both of the boys more affectionately than she had ever done before, and they all had an early lunch together before the boys returned Trabizona. They told Leonora that she was welcome to come and see them at any time, whether she was in trouble or not, and to ring them at once if she had any more trouble from the stalker. Tom gave her his cellphone number.

"We'll put your toiletries in a cupboard in the bathroom, so that they will be available whenever you come!" said Luke. "Tom," he said, "you worked the same trick with that guy as you did when you rescued me in that gay pub in Camford four years ago! Now that guy thinks that Leonora has my muscle-boy as a lover, he'll leave her alone. It is her solitariness that makes her vulnerable."

By 3 pm, both were back at their respective jobs. In the car on the way back, Tom said, "I hope we can see more of Leonora. I think she's sweet. I'll never forget that it was her prayers and your love that brought me to faith." Luke felt a pang of jealousy shoot through him at hearing this. He was always uneasy about how Tom seemed not merely to get on well with women, but actually to get fond of them. His irrational instincts made him feel that this was somehow a betrayal of their mutual love. His common sense told him that this was rubbish. Tom was totally loyal, and would never get into a relationship with a woman, or even another man. Tom's 'fag-hag' from their third-year student days, Margaret, had also stirred up jealousy in Luke until he found that she was a lesbian.

Chapter Nineteen: The Candlemas term in Camford

When Sandro got back to Camford in mid-January, he took a cab straight to college, as term would begin the next day. He unlocked the cupboard with his belongings and installed his clothes in the drawers. It was about 5 pm. He rang Jon to tell him that he was back and he would call in at Fountain Street within a few days to collect a few things that he needed, which Jon had had washed for him during the vacation. Then he took a shower and washed his hair with Storing pour Homme shampoo and called Jack's cellphone.

When Jack heard that he was back, he felt his heart leap in delight, a sensation so novel that he could not recall ever having felt that way before. He rushed from his lab, leapt on his bicycle, rode directly to Boni's and knocked on Sandro's door. Sandro opened it. Jack stepped inside. It was the first time that he had seen Sandro's room. He didn't get much chance to examine it though, because he was immediately grabbed in a tight embrace by Sandro. "I've missed you!" they both said simultaneously, when they had a pause to breathe. Jack buried his head in Sandro's hair and said, "Storing pour Homme!" Sandro blushed. "You know what that means?" asked Jack.

"Yes," said Sandro, "Jack, I now know for sure that I'm gay, and I want to proclaim it to the world. I haven't yet come out to my parents or my two uncles, so don't say anything to Uncle Jon if you meet him at the lab. Do you think I need more experience of gay sex before I can call you my boyfriend?"

Jack replied, "Well, maybe. If your experience with me is the only time that you've had blow-jobs, how can you be sure that sex with other men will not give you more enjoyment than with me? Besides, you've not yet experienced giving me head. You might not like my dick in your mouth!"

"Jack, I've been pining for that dick of yours for four weeks. I know that I am going to love eating your meat! But I agree that I need a LOT more experience! But I want it with you. What did your parents do when you told them that you were gay?"

"They turned me out of the house, said that I was a dirty faggot and they never wanted to see me again. So believe me, they never will!"

"What did you do at Christmas then?"

"I stayed in a hostel for homeless men. I was helping with serving them meals and doing the laundry, of which there was a lot. It wasn't much fun, but it was the sort of socially useful job that someone has to do, and I did get bed and board, though I had to pay £10 a day for it. I was there from Christmas Eve for ten days. You needn't worry, though, I didn't have sex with any of the residents! At least I felt I was being useful, though if my parents had had their way, I would have been a rough sleeper myself."

Sandro did not know what to say in response to this revelation, so he just went and put his arms round Jack. He wanted to console him. "Poor Jack, that's an awful thing to happen! I suppose that it might happen to me. My father might disown me. I'm sure my mother wouldn't, though, but she might be upset that both her sons have turned out to be gay. But at least I know that my two gay uncles would look after me." After a long kissing session he whispered "Let me suck you off, please, Jack!" His hands reached for Jack's fly and unzipped it. He slipped his hand inside and caressed the hard fat rod that he could feel under its thin cotton covering. He used his other hand to undo Jack's belt, and in no time Jack's trousers were round his ankles and Sandro could see the rapidly spreading, moist patch on Jack's Calvin Klein briefs. He pulled them down on top of the trousers and started to lick Jack's balls.

Jack said to him, "In the blow-job game, you only use your lips and tongue. Your teeth should be kept well out of the way!"

Sandro inhaled the fragrance of Storing pour Homme mixed with Jack's sweat, a totally intoxicating combination, and he started to run his lips along the lumpy veiny shaft of Jack's cock. It was a pretty large organ, a good 20 cm long, and pretty thick in its engorged state. Of course Sandro had seen it before, but never at such deliciously close quarters and never in its full male majesty. He nibbled Jack's rolled-back foreskin and licked the precome that was oozing from the slit in the head. He then took the first few centimetres of the head into his mouth. It felt rather like sucking a chestnut in its shell on the end of a very thick stick.

Removing his mouth, he ran his lips along Jack's treasure trail before plunging it into Jack's blond pubic hair and nuzzling. Having slowly gone round the base of Jack's dick, he resumed his attentions to the shaft, before engulfing the whole head in his mouth and starting to chew it. During all this time Jack was smiling with delight and running his hands over Sandro's shoulders and neck. As Sandro opened his mouth wider, Jack pushed his dick gently but firmly further into it. He then began fucking movements. He did not go deeply, just 10 cm in and then out again. Sandro found this fat, slippery cylinder in his mouth a delightful sensation. Sandro realized that for the first time in his life he was in love.

Jack put his right hand behind Sandro's head and held it as Sandro continued to enjoy his mouthful of meat. They lost all count of time, but a few more minutes of penile stimulation finally sent Jack over the edge, and he shouted "Sandro!" as he came violently and shot a substantial load of jism into Sandro's receptive mouth. It was rather a large dose: Jack had not jacked off for several days. He had been saving it for the boy that he was beginning to think of as his boyfriend. Sandro knew that he had to swallow his mouthful of hot spunk, but found it rather difficult to cope with the large volume. However he liked the taste, and swallowed the slimy mass very slowly, savouring it as he did so. Some of the spunk overflowed his mouth, and as it ran down his chin, he tried to lick it up, before Jack offered him a tissue. He left some on his lips so he could transfer it back to its owner when they kissed. The kiss session was prolonged and vigorous and they continued in quiet lovemaking for half-an-hour, until Jack said that he had work to do and it was in any case time for Sandro's dinner.

When he left, Sandro felt bereft. He didn't want Jack to leave, but he went into dinner, ordered beer with his meal and sat with his fellow freshman engineers. By the time they had drunk coffee in the room of one of his friends, the feeling had worn off, his cool reason had returned, and he E-mailed his parents about his safe arrival in Camford, and went to bed. He had a 9 am lecture the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED