An Italian boy in Camford Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was looking forward to Arturo Sescantanto's Christmas party. This year, Luke had arranged with Cornelio and Pauline to take the evening off, which meant that he could relax and drink more during the day. Leonora came all the way from her training course in Bologna, as Ben used the occasion, as Tom had the previous year, to introduce her to his colleagues. The boys knew more of the gay guests than they had done the previous year. To their amazement, Luigi and Paolo, the gay members of the opera chorus, had invited Pauline as their guest, though of course she had to leave early with them to get to the theatre. Freed from any necessity for introductions, and knowing more of both the chemists and the gays, the boys had plenty of people to talk to. At what was potentially a 16-hour party, it was an important part of the enjoyment not to drink too much, and this year the boys spent more time on the open air terrace, enjoying the mild Italian winter. There was a live pop group in one room, and dancing was encouraged. It was nice to be at a function where men dancing with men was not frowned on, not that Tom was an enthusiastic dancer. Luke actually did one dance with Leonora.

The boys left the party early, about 8 pm, and as soon as they got into their apartment, they locked the door and began to undress each other. Once naked, Tom began to kiss Luke's belly, and slowly moved his lips along his treasure trail until he reached Luke's pubic bush. He moved his lips through the black hair and began to lick Luke's balls. Luke lay back in ecstasy as Tom's mouth engulfed one ball at a time. Tom sniffed the scent of Storing pour homme and rubbed his tongue over his boy's scrotal hair. He then turned Luke over on to his back and began to kiss his delicious smooth, rounded arse. He nearly went crazy with desire. Tom's usual calm and impassive exterior concealed a young man full of passionate lust.

After a delicious five minutes enjoying Luke's buttocks, he pulled him into a kneeling position, parted his arse-cheeks and began to rim him. "Let's do it 69!" said Luke, so Tom lay beside him on the bed, head at Luke's feet. Luke climbed over him and knelt straddling Tom's head. They then both began to devour each other's arse-cracks. After five minutes or so of rimming, they were both hard as nails and dripping pre-come, so they moved slightly and took each other's cock into their mouths and continued to enjoy one another. ...........

The holiday period was very brief, because of Luke's work commitments, which involved most days between December 27 and the New Year. The boys spent Christmas with Sandro's family, and the New Year in Locarno with Luke's Uncle Jeroen and Aunt Liesbet and Andrew and Maria. It was the first real opportunity for Tom to get to know Luke's uncle, as they had only previously met at the family festival, though of course he knew the two children from when they were learning Italian with Luke's two fathers. They were growing up fast.

Chapter Forty-five: Sandro's second Candlemas term

I got to Camford early, and spent the days before the beginning of term with my two uncles at Ixton. The day before term began, I invited Dom to join us for the day. It was great to see him again, and I realized how much I had missed him. I was getting to enjoy his company more and more. He was polite and friendly to my uncles, and I could see that they liked him. When he shook off the nerdishness that had engulfed him during his years on Planet Software, he had an urbane and friendly, if quiet, charm. All I needed now was for him to decide about how he felt about me, but I knew that I needed to be patient. I did not want to be thought childish or immature, an impression, I think that you, the reader, may have got from the author of this book.

The term progressed for a couple of weeks quite smoothly until one dark Saturday evening at the end of January, Dom and I were walking away from the Rialto cinema, in a slightly insalubrious area of Camford, when we were suddenly surrounded by a bunch of teenage boys about sixteen or seventeen years old. At that moment my phone rang, and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a rather nice early iPhone model, and before I knew what was happening, I had been pushed to the ground and the phone snatched out of my hand. As I fell, I hit my head against a lamppost, incurring a bleeding cut. I remember nothing after that until I woke up hours later in a hospital bed.

As I opened my eyes, feeling sore all over, I saw Dom sitting in a chair beside the bed. I smiled at him and without thinking about any consequences, said "Kiss me, Dom!" He stood up at once, bent over the bed, and kissed me gently. I stretched out my arms and pulled him down on top of my face and returned his kiss passionately. He gently disengaged himself from my grasp and rang for a nurse. The nurse came in and smiled to see me awake. "You've had a touch of concussion," she said, "and we need to do some tests on you. They will take a few hours, so your friend can go home and get some sleep. He sat up all night beside your bed!" I did not feel great, so I made no attempt to talk to Dom as he left.

The hospital did cognitive tests on me to check for brain injury and then a CT scan. No problems were found. By evening, my head wound secured with butterfly clips, Dom was allowed to take me back to Fountain Street in a cab. He had agreed with the college Dean that I would be better in my uncle's care for a day or two, rather than going back to college. However he had to go back himself, but said that he would be around the next morning to see how things were. Dom had also notified my phone theft to the phone company and the police and arranged that when I was fit enough, I would report the assault. The gang had fled as soon as they saw me unconscious on the ground. Dom had also e-mailed my tutor to tell him what had happened.

Next morning, he arrived just as Jon and I were eating breakfast. I had not slept very well, because I was desperately worried that I had blown our friendship by asking him to kiss me. He could not have failed to recognize my response to his kiss as a clear sign that I was in love with him. Jon poured Dom a cup of coffee and then tactfully withdrew to make my bed. Luckily my closed-up wound had not bled and stained the silk sheets. Dom told me what he had done about the crime, and the arrangements that he had made with the Dean. He had also talked to our bedder and told her that I would be back in a couple of days. I thanked him for everything that he had done, and said to him, "Dom, I'm sorry that I asked you to kiss me. If you don't want to have anything more to do with me, I understand. Consorting with a gay who's in love with you can't be something that you want to do. And even if you feel sorry for me, we can't go on as we did before when you know that I want more than you can give!"

"Sandro, I've suspected for some time that you were in love with me, but this event has had a big effect on me. When you were lying there bleeding and I was phoning for an ambulance, I realized that you meant more to me than mere friendship. The thought that you might die or be severely injured seemed to tear me in two. I have truly never felt so awful, and I realized just how dear you have become to me. I'm not sure what the consequences and effects are going to be, but you have become a very important person in my life, more so than my family. Don't throw yourself into my arms just yet, though. I need a few days to come to terms with the concept that I'm either bi or gay."

I could scarcely believe what I had just heard him say. My pulse and blood pressure suddenly shot up! "I'm not exactly in a fit state to throw myself into your arms just at the moment," I replied with a big smile, "but I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, my darling boy!"

Chapter Forty-six: First contact

Declarations of love are not always events of romantic beauty. This one had taken place under decidedly unromantic conditions. Neither I nor Dom could speak sweet words of love under such circumstances. I did not tell my uncle what had passed between Dom and me, but I told him to expect a report by E-mail on developments within a few days.

After a day and a second night in bed, in which I slept much better, I was fit enough to return to college and to E-mail my tutor to apologize for having missed a tutorial. I went to the police station and made a statement about the assault and the robbery and bought a cheap phone as a replacement for the stolen iPhone. I used my laptop to remotely inactivate and wipe the stolen phone. I looked forward with joy and anticipation to every breakfast time in hope that Dom had decided about his sexuality.

Things continued in this uncertainty until the next weekend, while my bruises and cuts steadily continued to heal. Dom said that we should sign out of Saturday dinner as usual, but not go swimming (which would have been in any case impossible, as my head wound was not fully healed). Instead he produced in his room a dozen bottles of different Belgian beers, and invited me to join him. But instead of opening a bottle or two, he locked the door and put his arms around me. I at once began to kiss him passionately. We opened our mouths and explored the interior of each other's mouth. I clasped myself to him tightly and began to rub my crotch against his. We sat down on the sofa, arms around one another, and began to talk in whispers. "I'm not an experienced gay," I told him. "All I did with Jack was frotting, sucking and rimming. As you went to an English boarding school, you probably know more about gay sex than I do. But I don't care about experience. Anything you want to do, I will do with you. Surely you must have sucked and been sucked off at school?"

"Only a couple of times, actually. As I was solitary and a bit nerdish, I wasn't very attractive to other boys. I did try it with my best friend just a few times, but he was really more interested in girls, so all we did was kiss a bit and suck each other off a couple of times. We kept in touch sporadically after he went to Oxbridge, but he's now only interested in women. My family are always nagging at me to go to dances and meet eligible girls. I've never dared tell them that I have never been out with a girl since I came to Camford!"

"I guess that's my fault! My family never bothered me about that. They got a shock when I told them I was gay, but with so many gays in the family, they soon got used to the idea. Do you want to get undressed?"

"Why do you think I locked the door? I want to get a good look at you!"

"And I you. I thought it was nice of you never to comment about my hard-on when we were getting undressed at the pool."

"That comes from going to a boarding school. The lads at school were aways getting stiffies, and we never thought it worthy of comment."

"Well, I can tell you now that I'm as hard as a rock, and we haven't even started to undress!" We each took our own shoes and socks off, and then began to undress each other. As it was the first time, it was interesting to see each other's clothing at close quarters. We removed each other's trousers and I put my arm round Dom and began to nibble his nipples.

"Oh, that's so GOOD!" he exclaimed and I could feel the nipple stiffening between my lips. I moved my lips slowly downward, licking and kissing as I moved, and stopped at his belly button. We then took each other's underpants off, with some difficulty disentangling them from our rock-hard cocks. We then gazed carefully at each other's lower bodies. I noted Dom's big cock, standing up out of the surrounding mass of blond hair, and he gazed at my average-sized one, peeping out my black shaggy abundant pubic hair. I reached out and got hold of Dom's dick, encircled it with the fingers of my hand and began to run them up and down the shaft, which was already gleaming with pre-come. He then started doing the same to me. I think he expected me to take his cock into my mouth but instead, I made him stand up and turned him round so that I could take a good look at his arse. It was delicious, gently rounded and covered with soft blond hairs. I knelt down and began to kiss it. It was absolutely wonderful. I moved my lips around, covering each cheek in turn with licks and kisses before telling him to bend over and beginning to rim him. I felt at an advantage, as I did have some limited sexual experience, and knowing how good it is made me take the initiative in making love.

After several minutes I pulled him back into a standing position and put my arms round him. He responded in the same way. We clasped each other in a tight embrace and began to kiss. I nearly swooned with delight as he responded so promptly to my overtures. "Towel and bedroom," I whispered to him. We entered his bedroom and he got a towel out of a drawer. The bed was unmade (the bedders did not come in at weekends, and Dom had obviously had other things to do earlier in the day). I spread the towel on the bed, made him lie on his back and spread his legs, and I began to lick his balls. His sweat smelt delicious, though it would have been improved by use of Storing pour homme. I carried on licking along the sides of his shaft and began to nibble the folds of his rolled-back foreskin. I disengaged my mouth for a moment to whisper, "You taste delicious!" and then took the head of his cock into my mouth.

I did not attempt to deep-throat him, I concentrated on sucking and chewing the glans. A blissful smile covered his face, which told me more than words could have done that he was enjoying the blow-job. After a few minutes of my attention to his manhood, he started to breathe heavily, then he threw his head back, jerked his prick violently, and came with great violence, shooting his white blood into my welcoming mouth. I savoured it for a minute or two and then swallowed most of it, keeping a small amount on my lips to give back to him in a kiss after he had withdrawn his dick from my mouth. "Oh, Sandro, that was WONDERFUL!" he said, in a break from kissing me.

I climbed on top of him, my stiff tool in contact with his belly, and began to rub it against the hair of his treasure trail, his face against my chest. He was learning quickly: he encircled me with both arms as I worked against his belly, and after a few minutes it was my turn to come, and my hot seed sprayed against his midriff. I relaxed and lay there for a few minutes until I could feel the jism on our bellies starting to harden. I rolled over sideways and lay on my back beside him in the narrow single bed. We lay silent for five minutes or so and then I whispered to him: "I love you, Dom. What do you think of man-man sex then?"

"You've led me astray, you naughty boy! You are teaching me wicked perversions. You've given me a whole different insight into the manly art of wanking. You've shown me that the cock is not just for pissing and fucking, but an instrument of male pleasure. It was amazing. Can we do it again now?"

"Actually, it's your turn to blow me! Can you manage, it, do you think? My cock may be smaller, but I have a very chewy foreskin."

"Let's have a rest and a couple of beers, and then I'll do my best! But in the meantime, I'll just clean us up." He went into the bathroom and returned with a moist flannel and proceeded to wipe up the rapidly drying, chestnut-flower-scented seed from our legs and bellies. He then opened a bottle of Rodenbach Grand Cru and poured the contents into two glasses. We sat side-by-side, still naked, on Dom's bed and savoured the delicious beer, with its totally unique taste, our free hands caressing each other's nipples. Then Dom went into the bathroom and rinsed our glasses out. As he walked back his long cock wiggled temptingly between his legs. He then opened a bottle of Orval, a hyperbitter Trappist beer, and shared it similarly. As we drank it, Dom started running his hand down my back and poking his middle finger into my arse-cleft. I shivered in delight. He did not seem to need much training in making love. Luke had told me that man-man lovemaking IS much easier, because every man knows what gives a man pleasure. There's no need to understand female anatomy, physiology and psychology to be a successful lover of men.

We finished the beer. We were sitting side-by-side on the sofa and Dom started to rub his hand over my chest, gently and caressingly. He then planted a soft kiss on my lips, to which I responded enthusiastically. He then reached down between my closed legs and began to finger my cock, ever so gently, and at the same time, started to nibble my left nipple. My 'rhubarb' rapidly rose to the occasion, and Dom's lips started to move slowly down the front of my body, pausing on their way to enjoy landmarks like my navel, until, passing along my treasure trail, they reached my pubic bush. Dom was not as accomplished a lovemaker as Jack had been, but there was such evident love and need in his actions that the effect was streets ahead of what I had experienced with Jack, whose technique was glib rather than loving.

Dom moved his mouth into my groin and began to lick my balls. I opened my legs to facilitate his access, and he poked his tongue into the perineum behind my ball-bag. Unlike his own genitals, mine exuded the fragrance of Storing pour homme, so even if he didn't like the scent of my pubic area, he had the product of a master parfumier to enjoy. His lips moved to the shaft of my tool, which he began to lick and move his mouth towards the tip, where he began to nibble my foreskin. After a few minutes, I felt his mouth engulf the tip of my prick. "Keep your teeth pressed against the inside of you lips, and never bring your jaws together," I whispered, not very romantically. It was nice to feel the warm interior of his mouth, and he began to make gentle chewing movements with his jaws. He was obviously enjoying himself very much, but I could feel the tightening in my lower body that indicated that I was about to climax. I reached up with both arms round his shoulders and pulled him down on top of me as I shot my load into his mouth. "You don't have to swallow my spunk if you don't want to!" I said, "But all the phosphorus and nitrogen in the DNA are good nutrients, and there's energy in the fructose of semen!" He smiled as he savoured the taste of my fuck-juice and then swallowed it happily. I smiled at him blissfully. "That's the best blow-job that I've ever had!" I told him. "I think we are going to have good times together! I love you, Dom."

I snuggled up against him and lay there, warm in his arms, for some of the most delicious few minutes that I have had in a lifetime. I had the man I wanted as close to me as he could possibly be and I just let the joy of human love wash over me. As far as I could see, Dom seemed to be just as happy, but I asked him how he felt. "You've shown me what a beautiful experience love can be! he said. "Planet Camford is a good place to be, but I have just experienced an extraterrestrial trip to Planet Sex, and that is an even better place to be! I love you, fag-boy! You'd better watch out, I will be up that hole of yours before very long!" I was quite taken by surprise by this speech. Now that Dom had tasted sex, it looked as though he was going to take over the captaincy of the ship! But the thought of being his sex-slave did not upset me: indeed, I thought that it might be a great experience to lie back and be rogered by this man!

Chapter Forty-seven: Exchange of E-mails III

(1) E-mail from a.mascagnoli@zzzz.camford.ac.uk to j.singleborough@zzzz.camford.ac.uk

Dear Uncle Jon

Good news! Dom loves me. He's finally decided about his sexuality. So we're now an item, at least as far as I am concerned. I hope that you like him. Too busy to go into details at present.