An Itch You Can't Scratch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers

Olivia's eyes were closed, and she looked perfectly relaxed. I felt amazing too, without any discomfort at all. My cock slid in and out of my sister, and every thrust brought me closer to orgasm. I was ready to change my mind about the whole thing.

"I'm pretty close to cumming," I told Olivia.

"Don't."

"It's not really up to me."

"Just fucking don't."

Olivia started grinding faster, as if trying to encourage me to come. I let her, gladly. I relaxed, and just enjoyed the sensation of her grinding my cock at full speed. "I hope you're ready," I said softly, just as I was about to cum.

She pulled out at the last second, and my cock twitched and pulsated, shooting rope after rope of cum over my stomach and shirt.

"Already?" she asked. "Don't you have any kind of stamina?"

"Sorry," I apologized. "It's kinda hard to control myself with such an experienced slut riding me."

"I'm not a slut, you prick."

"Could have fooled me."

"Ugh, maybe this will shut you up." She spun around, and lowered her crotch directly on my face. Her soaked cunt pressed against my mouth, and I started nibbling at her lips with mine. She didn't taste at all like I had imagined. I don't know why, but I had imagined her to taste like bubblegum.

Olivia used a towel to clean my dick. The rough fabric sent shockwaves through my still sensitive cock, and I realized for the first time the prickling sensation of the witch's cream seemed to have subsided.

"How long does this thing take to recharge?" asked Olivia, and gave my cock a few tugs.

"Ammhmfphghrmm," I replied, trying to say "a few minutes" unsuccessfully.

"That tickles," Olivia giggled, but didn't let up. "Oh, looks like a missed a spot." I expected her to use the towel again to wipe off some cum, but instead her lips wrapped around the head of my cock, and she sucked the remaining few drops of cum out of me. "There, that's better. Now let's see how long it takes."

Olivia ran her tongue along the length of my flaccid dick, and I reciprocated by doing the same to her pussy.

"You know what, little brother, you actually got a pretty nice package here. Didn't expect that."

"Thbpks," I thanked her.

"Oh!" said Olivia, letting out a gasp of surprise. "Do that again."

"Thbpks."

"Ohhh, yes. Again."

"Thpbks."

"Don't stop."

"Thpbks. Thpbks. Thpbks. Thpbks." I repeated the word over and over, rubbing her clit with my chin every time I opened my mouth. Olivia's breath was hot and ragged on my cock. On the tenth time, she clamped her legs against my head, and her whole body shuddered. She let out a loud moan, and collapsed on top of me, finally releasing my face.

After taking a deep breath, I rolled her limp body off of me. She flopped listlessly onto the carpet, and laid there with her legs raised, and spread slightly.

I sat up, and looked at my sister. Everything had happened so fast, it was hard to accept the fact we just had sex. If she wasn't lying there completely naked, I might have thought it had been a dream. Her body glistened with sweat, and her thighs were coated with her juices.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, catching me staring at her pussy.

"You."

"Well cut it out, perv."

"Sounds like someone's feeling better."

Olivia paused for a moment, then said, "Actually, yeah. I feel pretty good."

"That's too bad."

"Why?"

"It was pretty fun helping you."

"Of course you'd enjoy it, perv." She grabbed the towel on the ground, swung it against the side of my head, and then wrapped it around herself. It didn't hurt, and I didn't really care, but I was a little sad she wasn't naked anymore.

We both just sat there, not saying anything. In the ensuing silence, I heard running water coming from the other room, and a knot formed in my stomach.

"Do you hear that?" I asked Olivia.

"Hear what?"

"The shower."

Olivia turned her head to listen, and the realization dawned on her. "Is whatever stuff you used still in there?"

"Yeah," I admitted, and gulped. "Dad's gonna be pissed."

"Dad? Why would he?"

"Because he's in there right now."

"No, he's not. He's away for the weekend."

"What?"

"Yeah, business trip. He told us about it."

"No, he didn't."

"Yes, he did."

"No, he didn't!" I insisted.

"Yes, he did!"

"No, he—ow!" Olivia punched me on the arm.

"Yes, he did, you fucking idiot. That's mom."

"Shit. What are we gonna do?"

"You mean, what are YOU going to do. It's your fault."

I was tired of arguing with her, and stood up. After putting my boxers and pants back on, I went to stand by the door to my parents' bathroom. There was definitely someone showering in there. Had Dad really told us he wasn't gonna be here? I couldn't remember that at all, but Olivia made me question my own memory.

Olivia appeared next to me. She had exchanged her towel for sweatpants and a tank top. "Well?"

"I don't know anything. She's still in the shower."

"And you're not gonna stop her?"

"You want me to just waltz right in there?"

"Yeah, dummy, unless you want her to go through what I did."

"Was it really that bad?"

"You have no idea. I was so horny, I thought I would die if I didn't get a cock in me."

At that moment the water inside the bathroom shut off, and we heard the door of the shower cabin open. I cursed quietly. "What now?" Olivia raised her hands defensively, and shrugged. My mind raced, trying to come up with something, anything, but failed.

The bathroom door opened, and Mom stepped out, clad in a purple, fuzzy bathrobe.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked.

"Uh, just wanted to, uh, say hi."

"Ok..." she said, looking puzzled.

"Are you feeling alright?" asked Olivia.

"Of course I am, other than the fact you two are blocking the door."

"Sorry," I apologized, and stepped aside, letting her pass.

"I'll get that stupid bottle," whispered Olivia, and darted off into the bathroom.

That left me to try and talk to my mother. I had to restrain myself from asking if she was feeling particularly horny at the moment, and settled on, "How was work?"

"Fine, why?"

"Just asking."

"Is something going on? You two are acting a little bit we—" she braced her hand against the wall, and closed her eyes. Olivia had done something similar a while ago, and I could guess what it meant.

Olivia reappeared out of the bathroom, holding the body gel in one hand. "Everything ok?" she asked.

"Actually, could you two leave me alone for a while? I just got home from a stressful day, and I'd like some time on my own to relax."

"But—" started Olivia.

"No arguments. Out, you two."

"Fine," shot back Olivia, tersely, and we left.

Mom slammed the door shut behind us, and Olivia proceeded to practically push me into my room. Once we were inside, she punched me hard on the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You know why."

I couldn't deny that. It seemed like everyone had gone wrong today. Instead of playing a prank on my dad, I accidentally dosed my sister—and my mother. Although, after what had happened between Olivia and me, it was really hard to feel bad about it.

"Some good came out of it, at least," I commented, and put one hand on her shoulder, stroking her soft skin with my thumb. Olivia closed her eyes, and let out a sigh. After a few moments, she changed her mind, and slapped my hand away.

"No, you idiot. What about Mom?"

"What about her? She's probably masturbating in her room right now, and then she'll have an orgasm, and she'll be back to normal, just like you were."

"It doesn't work."

"What? That's what happened to you."

"You think I didn't have an orgasm way before I caught you perving on me? Hah! It didn't work. When I got myself off, it only got stronger. It didn't get any better until I was rubbing myself on you, actually." I grinned, remembering it vividly. Olivia slammed the empty body gel into my chest, pulling me back to reality. "I think it's because you had some of this on you, too. But the bottle is empty now, there's nothing left. What's gonna happen to Mom?"

"I don't—wait, I got some, actually."

"You do?"

I put my hand in my pocket, and pulled out the small glass container I had gotten from Ms. Lightbringer. It was still about half full of the clear cream. Olivia yanked it out of my hand, and opened it. After examining the contents up close, she took a deep whiff, and wrinkled her nose.

"It smells like..."

"Like what?"

"Nevermind," she said, and actually blushed.

"What is it?"

"Fuck off, it smells like you're full of shit." It was amazing how she could go from friendly to obnoxious in such a short time. I rolled my eyes at her. She stretched out her hand, holding the bottle in the palm of her hand. "Put it on your dick."

"What?"

"Put some of it on your dick. Like you did before."

"But we don't even know if we need it."

"Oh, you will, trust me."

"I'm not gonna have sex with Mom!" I protested. Just thinking about it sounded weird. She was my mother.

"But you had sex with me."

"Yeah, but that's different."

"How is it different?"

"Well, let's see...you're a slut."

Olivia stepped forward, hooked one hand around my neck, and pulled me in for a kiss. Caught off guard, I responded eagerly. That's not what I had expected to happen at all, I had expected her to maybe slap me, or at least punch me in the arm again, but it felt good nonetheless. She was a great kisser. Still kissing, she guided me backwards, until the heels of my feet made contact with my bedframe, and I fell backward onto my bed.

Olivia quickly unzipped my pants, and fished my rapidly hardening dick out of my fly, and I was excited for another round. It wasn't until I felt the cool liquid on my member that I realized what her plan had been. She didn't want to repeat our earlier event at all.

"God, you really aren't too smart, are you, little brother? Although looking at that cock, maybe I should be calling you "big brother" from now on, huh?"

"That wasn't fair."

"But you secretly poisoning me was?"

I had to admit she made a good point. The cream started to take effect, and it was much, much stronger than before. I groaned, as the tip of my dick started to prickle with pins and needles.

"Not so much fun when it's you, is it?" she quipped. "Better rub it all over."

I'm not sure why, but I did. I wrapped my hand around the tip of my cock, and then pumped it a few times, spreading the cream along the entire length of my shaft. God, it felt like I hadn't jacked off in weeks, maybe months. I continued pumping as fast as I could, trying to release some of the pressure.

"Ease up, Derrick," admonished Olivia, and put her hand on my wrist, holding it down. "You're gonna need that."

"Why?" My mind was bursting with the desire to cum, and I didn't understand why she wouldn't let me. It was all I had ever wanted in my life.

"Damn, maybe we should have diluted it."

"Diluted what?" I had no idea what she was talking about, all I knew was that she was interrupting me from ejaculating.

"Come on, let's get you out of here."

"And then you'll let me cum?"

"Yeah, sure, buddy." Olivia grabbed my hand, and practically pulled me up. "Wait, let's get you of these clothes first." She unzipped my pants, and slid them and my boxers down. I pulled off my shirt.

In the back of my mind I was dimly aware I was supposed to help Mom, but it was really hard to concentrate with the overwhelming desire to cum. It didn't feel weird at all to be standing there naked in front of my sister, I was just hoping the two of us could have sex soon.

Olivia grabbed my hand, and led me out of the room, until we came to a stop in front of a door. My parents' bedroom door, I realized, after thinking about it. Oh yeah, I was supposed to help her. From the other side of the door came a faint buzzing.

Olivia took a deep breath and opened the door. I watched her chest expand when she breathed in, and wanted to take those beautiful nipples in my mouth, until she pushed me into the room. I was greeted by the sight of my mother, lying on her bed, spread eagled. Her entire body was coated in a sheen of sweat, and just below her full, dark bush, she had a rather large vibrator shoved in her pussy. The entire room smelled musky.

With a surprised, high pitched yelp she jumped, and frantically tried to cover herself with the blanket. "Derrick! Olivia! What's going on? Why are you naked?" Her eyes opened wide when she saw my full erection, and she licked her lips. I wanted to run over to the bed, and shove my cock into her pussy, but Olivia held me back.

"It's ok, Mom. Numbnuts here put something in the body wash, you're not going crazy."

"He what? What?" Mom asked, confused, but didn't take her eyes off my cock, staring at it with hungry eyes.

I jerked myself free of Olivia's grasp, and rushed over to side of the bed. Olivia grabbed the blanket, and pulled it off of Mom, exposing her nude body. Her magnificent, stunningly beautiful body.

Mom looked great for her age, and in many ways looked just like Olivia, only a touch rounder and softer. She had the same perky tits, although hers were bigger. The most noticeable difference was my mother's thick bush. The vibrator was still stick inside her, going at full force. She reached out, and placed her hand around my cock, tugging at it gently.

"God, that looks so good," she said, licking her lips again.

"Are you ready for some satisfaction?" asked Olivia.

"Yes!" replied my mom and I, almost in unison. I would have laughed, if my balls hadn't felt like they were about to burst.

Without any more delay, I sprang into action, and climbed on top of the bed, kneeling down between my mother's legs. Gingerly, I pulled the still vibrating silicone dick out of her, and tossed it aside. Her hairy lips quivered, and her pubic hair was slick with wetness.

"Oh god, don't wait any longer, Derrick. I need it. I need you. Put your cock inside me," urged Mom.

I grabbed her legs just below her knees, and pulled her up slightly onto my legs, until her pussy was inches away from my cock. With great urgence, I pushed the tip of my cock between the folds of her cunt, and the instant I intered, the pins and needles faded away, replaced by pleasure. Both of us let out a long, drawn out sigh, and my mind cleared a little.

If you had asked me earlier that day if I could imagine that by evening, I'd have fucked my sister, and was about to fuck my mother, I would have said you were crazy. But there I was, with my cock partly inside my mother's pussy, enveloped by her hairy labia. And it felt so good, despite how wrong it was. Driven on by my need for release, I pushed in all the way, sliding deeper and deeper into my mother's cunt.

"Oh dear lord that feels good," sighed Mom, while she was running her hands all over her own body, finally settling down playing with her own nipples.

"I know, right?" said Olivia, who stood next to the bed, and watched us intently. I had almost forgotten she was there.

"How could you know?" asked Mom. "Did you..." she trailed off as soon as I started thrusting in and out.

"Yeah, little fucker got me, too."

"It was an accident, I swear," I defended myself. "It was supposed to have been a prank on Dad."

"But he's—hngh—he's gone for the week—ohhh—end," said Mom, moaning whenever I plunged deep into her.

"I know that now."

"Well we can talk, oh fuck, talk about it later, but for now, just. Keep. Fucking."

I obliged her request, and kept up a steady rhythm. I closed my eyes, and just enjoyed the sensation of slowly sliding my cock in and out of the pussy that had given me life over eighteen years earlier. It wasn't weird at all, and now that I was doing it, I wondered why I hadn't been doing it all my life.

"Faster," begged Mom with a pleading tone of voice.

I tried, but I wasn't in a good position. "We gotta change positions," I said, and pulled out.

"No, put it back, put it back," whined Mom.

"Turn around. Get on your knees."

Mom did, scrambling into the new position as fast as she could. She raised her ass up as high as she could, burying her face in the sheets. I shoved my dick back into her, and Mom let out a muffled moan.

Doing her doggy style allowed me to go much faster, and I thrust as fast as I could manage, gripping her hips for support. Every time I plunged deep, her pubic hair tickled my balls, and I bottomed out with the sound of skin smacking together. Drops of sweat rolled down my forehead. It felt like a lifetime that I spent, pounding her cunt from behind, and I knew I was getting close to an orgasm.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon."

Mom turned her head to the side, and said, "I'm gonna be there soon, baby, just hold on a little longer."

"I don't think I can."

"You're such a fucking virgin," sniped Olivia from the sidelines.

"A little help, then?" I asked.

"Fine." She picked up the discarded vibrator, and turned it back on. She knelt on the ground next to the bed, and manoeuvred the toy between Mom's legs.

I felt the vibrations through the walls of her pussy, as Olivia pressed it tightly against Mom's clit. Every thrust was intensified by the added stimulation, and I knew I was close to cumming. Moments later, Mom buried her face in the sheets again, and let out a loud, wordless scream. The walls of her pussy contracted, massaging the entire length of my cock at once.

It was too much for me, and I just barely managed to pull my cock out of her pussy before emptying my balls all over her back in a mind shattering orgasm. Spurt after spurt of white liquid shot out of my cock, until I felt like I was drained completely.

Mom collapsed on the bed, and, exhausted, I flopped down next to her. She turned to me, and went in for a kiss. It was different than kissing Olivia, much slower, and not as driven. I had kissed her hundreds of times before, but always just a quick peck on the cheek. How many times had I missed out on kissing her like this? Too many times.

Olivia cleared her throat, and we broke our kiss.

"What?" I asked, annoyed at the interruption.

"Everything better?" she asked Mom.

"Yeah...Yes," replied Mom, who was coming to her senses. "Did we just..." she asked, looking at me.

"Yeah," I confirmed.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, it was great."

"You're my son! It's wrong."

"But—"

"No buts. This can't happen again." She grabbed the blanket from the other side of the double bed, and pulled it over her. "I'm serious. Now please go, I need some time to think about what just happened."

"But—" I tried again.

"No. Please go," she interrupted in the tone of voice she saved for when she meant business.

I got up, and rushed towards the door. Olivia followed, and closed the door behind her. We stood awkwardly in the hallway, and I realized I was still completely naked. It seemed pointless to cover up, though, so I didn't.

"What now?" I asked.

"Don't ask me, this is all your fault."

"I guess."

"Try not to do anything really, really stupid for the rest of the day," she said, turned on her heels, and went into her room, closing the door behind her.

I wanted to go after her, and say something, but I got the impression she didn't really want to talk to me at that point. I went into my room, and pulled on the discarded clothing. Realizing how hungry I was, I went downstairs into the kitchen, drank a big glass of water, and made a quick sandwich.

It was still hard to wrap my mind around the evening's events. Everything felt like some sort of dream. An incredibly good dream. Whenever I closed my eyes, I could practically feel my cock sliding into Olivia's tight hole, or my mother's warm pussy. What was going to happen in the future? Maybe we could all pretend it never happened, and never talk about it again.

rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers