An Oasis in the Conference Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I was embarrassed, feeling so self-conscious, and wondered what she would think. Her response was to lower her lips to my earlobe and to my neck, stopping here and there to suck and trace a trail with her tongue. Suddenly pausing, she backed away from me, looked down, and with a spreading mischievous smile on her face, looked back up at me, only with her eyes. Her tongue came out of her mouth and licked the outline of her lips. Her hands descended to grab my waist as she gyrated her hips and ground herself into me.

She gasped through her smile, feigning surprise. "Oh, what on earth do I feel down there?"

Of course she knew! However, any answer I would try to give in response to her playful repartee might sound pretty stupid or corny. A number of puns ran through my head: "I hope you're UP to doing this, because I SURE AM!", or, "I've just become a dentist. Can I fill your cavity?" But no, I was too aroused to try to be a comedian at this point. All I could muster was a quirky smile and a serious blush, as I felt my face grow hot, though I wasn't sure whether that was due to the temperature of the water, the temperature of the situation, or the embarrassment of having been "discovered".

"You're having quite an effect on me, Elaine", I added. I could not believe how animated and animalistic she had become, though I suppose I could be partly to blame for having suggested the trip to the hot tub. It had given us the opportunity to push what was until then a mostly platonic yet flirty friendship over the edge into powerfully arousing and fantasy-like territory!

She echoed my comment: "Well, you're having quite an effect on me too, mister!"

My head was starting to throb with the excitement of the moment. With my hands on her behind I guided her movements as I also leveraged myself to make as much contact with her as possible with my manhood. As my hardness dragged along the entire length of her crotch, I could hear her suck in her breath...I was turned on by the intense throaty sounds of her passion so close to my ear. All the while, she kept planting kisses on my head and cheek and neck.

She pulled back a moment. Breathing heavily, she reached her hands back over behind her neck and loosened the strings from her bikini top. "I don't know why I even bothered to buy this anyway!". As the strings were undone she removed the fabric that revealed her upper body in all her natural glory.

I stopped what I was doing and stared. It took guts for her to do that...I was transfixed. She was offering me a gift, one made more meaningful by the struggles she'd gone through, one which was in no way diminished by her lack of one breast.

We paused our gyrations for a moment as I took my hand and gently caressed her right side, with fingertips that secretly wished for healing and restoration ...but truthfully my fingertips spoke acceptance and friendship, perhaps a force more powerful. I looked at her left side, small, but delicate and shapely, with a nipple begging to be kissed.

"Kiss me, then!", she demanded.

I didn't need any further encouragement. I embraced her body with my arms and drew her towards me. Because she was still sitting on my lap, she was slightly elevated and in the perfect position. I kissed her right side...and then moved over to her left. I took her nipple into my mouth and caressed it with my lips, rolling it from one side to the next. I used my tongue to moisten it and to massage it all around. I nuzzled my cheek against her and felt the soft swell of her breast against my face. I hungrily gave as much attention as I could to her, and she hungrily received it.

All at once she just embraced me, and held on...I felt her warm flesh against mine...cheek to cheek, chest to chest, torso to torso. We just clung for a moment, almost absolutely still, except for the breathing that was rhythmic and deep, and for the gentle nudgings our still-clothed areas tended to naturally produce against each other.

I suddenly felt her move away and just like that she dropped her bikini bottom. She floated towards me and pulled at my strings on my swimming trunks. This hungry look in her eyes told me she was acting on instinct. I stood up as she freed me from the confines of fabric. However, standing up in the hot tub left everything very cold, so before my flagpole could wilt, I grabbed her hand, exited the hot tub and went into the warm private changing room area.

I pulled the cushions off the bench against the wall and laid them on the floor. Frenzied-like, I grabbed the towels and covered the cushions to provide some extra comfort and warmth. I need not have worried, for there was certainly enough heat between the two of us. I scooped her off her feet and into my arms, eliciting an excited "oooohhhh", a smiling response to my naked gallantry. I laid her down on the makeshift bed and while on my knees, I leaned left towards her legs, spread them ever-so-gently, and began tracing a southern trail from her navel with my tongue, whose gliding was made so much easier by her already-wet skin.

Hovering over her slit, I spread her lips with my fingers and inserted my tongue. Wetness, heat, and aroma all wafted up as my tongue rejoiced in how easy it was to find her clit, already swollen with anticipation. Feeling her move and gasp in response, I bore down with my full lips, began to suck while letting my tongue flit against and over and around the entire area. She took her legs and enclosed the soft flesh of her inner thighs around my head. I almost felt smothered but turned on by the sensations of her leggy embrace.

She laid her legs down to her left, forcing me to lay down beside her in this inverted 69 position. I felt her warm hands reach for my own thighs, and soon and her even warmer breath began caress my cock and my balls, and I knew I was in for a treat. Her tongue was amazing, and did wonders as she guided it up and down my shaft. When she reached my head she nibbled slowly and then encircled it completely with her tongue in a swirling motion. Meanwhile her fingertips tickled the underside of my balls -- her touch was as light as a feather, and was pushing me to my limits. I didn't know how long I could last. It therefore made me flinch when she, in a surprise move, took my entire member into her mouth, and bobbed up and down on it, in essence deep-throating me.

I parted her legs and came up for air, as well as to break her grip from me. She looked a little confused, as if she had done something wrong, but I struggled for control, breathing deeply as I rolled over onto my back, and said: "Just give me a second." Somehow I was able to stave off my orgasm, and sat up. Moving forward on my hands and knees, I bent over to cradle her face in my hand. I kissed her deeply, and between breaths, told her she was awesome!

She hugged me back, pulling me over, as if she was guiding me to be on top of her. I put my left knee between hers, and I could feel her upper leg come right up between my legs -- the warmth of her skin was tantalizing...so many electric sensations! But she lowered her leg again and allowed me to continue as I brought my right leg to my left, and found myself in the beginnings of the missionary position.

My upper body supported by my arms, I looked down at Elaine and asked her: "How did we get here?"

"In my car, silly!"

She pulled me down on top of her, spread her legs, and grabbed my cock with her hand. She guided me to her slit, rubbed the tip of my penis along its length as she teased me into her opening. "Unngghhh"...I moaned softly as I suddenly found myself inside of her...So warm, so moist and slick...absolutely no resistance...it was heaven! Her pelvis thrust upwards to meet my forward movements, and soon we found ourselves in an enjoyable rhythm that was the culmination of all our foreplay, leading us towards a "mutually satisfying" orgasm. I knew that the pleasure would not just be in my cumming, but in making sure she was satisfied as well.

As I continued to support myself, I leaned down as best as I could, kissed her a couple of times, and strained to reach her breast. We were moving too much for me to make any meaningful contact with my lips, so instead, I rolled over on my side, pushed her thighs up and forward so they were almost up to my chest, and grabbed her ass. She was so wet and her arousal made her so open it almost felt as if my balls were being swallowed by her cunt with each thrust we made.

I began to feel a familiar hint of pleasure at the base of my balls, a signal that I was about to cum. I opened my eyes, and saw her eyes closed too, in concentration on our endeavor. The look on her face was positively glowing, which made it all that much hotter. As I thought about what I had seen, and what we were doing, I was pushed over the edge in a body-shaking orgasm, in which I felt my juices began to course through my groin, spastically spurt through my cock, and right into her.

"I'm cumming!", I grunted in her ear.

"I...uhh...know...uhhh...can...feel...it...!", she offered through her shuddering breaths.

My body instinctively thrust itself forward as much as I could, stopped and held in place only by her pelvis, which was making more frequent and faster motions. With her hands she too grabbed my ass and held me in place while she used my remaining hardness to bring herself to orgasm. I could feel the pitch intensify, then it's as if she froze...then move a bit, and then freeze again, while her body slightly shook as she held her breath. With each freeze I felt her inner muscles squeeze my deflating cock. Heavenly!! As she exhaled, I could feel her body become tense once again, then relax in my arms.

Within a half a minute it was over. We held each other, right there on the cushions on the floor, enjoying the peaceful contentment of our spent energy and mutual satisfaction. Her body still moved in very slow, deliberate motions, but certainly not as pronounced as before.

"Wow!" I marveled, and sighed, as I kissed her forehead. Her arm held me close, still enjoying the union though the waves of orgasm had passed. She then lazily rolled over so her back was towards me, and pulled my arm around her waist, guiding my hand between her legs. Taking my fingers, she pressed them against her opening, completely wet with a mixture of my cum and her wetness. My touch of her clit brought a shudder that passed through her body -- one which I could feel completely against mine.

"What...you're not done yet, are you?", I asked.

"Shhhhh, no words...just...uhh...fingers..."

I smiled as my fingertips effortlessly glided over her clit. I used my thumb to really put some broad pressure on the area...and I could tell I was finding the spot. Her spastic movements and her shuddering exhalations of breath felt good against me, though I knew they felt infinitely better to her! Soon she pushed my hand away.

"That's enough...I don't think I can take any more!"

I smiled as my right arm reached over and cupped her left breast, giving it a gentle squeeze, while brushing my still-wet thumb against her nipple. "You know Elaine, I hadn't expected this when I read your email."

"Neither had I, but I'm glad we could 'connect'!", she laughed as she turned around to face me, took her hand and with her index finger traced invisible patterns on my chest. "I'm glad you suggested the Oasis -- this evening was perfect!"

"Well, it's not over yet. I figure we have about 20 minutes of hot tub time left. Then after that...we'll have to decide from there. Want to head back out?"

"If you insist, but you're going to have to carry me there -- you've turned my body to mush. I don't know if I'll be able to walk!"

As if on cue, I reluctantly pried myself away from her warm embrace, stood up, and extended my hand. She graciously accepted and I abruptly pulled to an upright position, until her body was against mine. I playfully slapped her rear right cheek with my left hand just before I bent forward, scooped her up in my arms, and exited the room into the cold air outside, ready to enjoy what time we had left in the hot, frothy water.

12