An Observant Housesitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never experienced that before," Andrea told him as her nipples popped out against her wet suit. "That didn't mean stop Mr. Howard. Feels nice. I'm glad I shaved although somehow I feel like it wouldn't have made a difference."

"A most perceptive young lady," Jerry exclaimed. "I do have one rule though."

"What's that?"

"I insist that anytime I have a relationship with a female like this and I begin to stroke her armpits, they dispense with the Mr. Howard bit and call me Jerry."

"It's a deal Jerry," Andrea sighed and she looked over and the long wrinkled finger gently caressing her. "So is this something you do often Jerry? Running your finger under the arms of girls you've just met?"

"No, at least not recently, but judging by how much fun it is, I may reconsider that when I try to seduce young ladies," Jerry kidded.

"Is that what you're doing Jerry? Trying to seduce me?"

"I was just joking with you."

"Oh. Too bad because I was going to tell you it was working," Andrea observed.

"Oh," Jerry sighed. "I don't know what to say. I figured that I had reached the age where when you say and do things people ignore it because they think you've gone soft in the noggin."

"No, that's not what I thought at all. I'm glad you came over Mr. Howard. I love your sense of humor, and I like the attention too," Andrea said. "I've been down lately. Got dumped."

"Who was the idiot kid?'

"My chemistry teacher," Andrea said, noting and ignoring the shocked reaction. "At the end of the school year he said that he was going to set me free. 'Fly little bird' was what he said as he sent me on my way. Pretentious twit. All he wanted to do was get ready for his next conquest come fall."

"Our tax dollars at work," Jerry mused. "Pray tell how old was this teacher."

"55 I think," Andrea explained. "The rumor around the school was that he takes a special interest in one student every year, always female, and becomes their mentor. I fell for it myself and just rode the year out so my grade didn't get hurt by leaving him. I liked him as a person but as a lover, not so good."

"That so?"

"Yeah, the rumor was that he had a huge cock and was a great lover," Andrea told Jerry. "The rumor was half right but it taught me that size is overrated. He didn't make love with me, he made love to me if that makes any sense. He thought he was performing a public service by fucking me. Got an A though, but I earned it in the classroom."

"Is it getting hotter out or is it just me?" Jerry asked as his face burned from more than the sun.

"Seems it doesn't it? Andrea agreed. "Want to get those last wine coolers?"

"Sounds good," Jerry said and got out of the pool, rearranging himself so that his erection was pushed towards his hip, hopefully less obvious to Andrea.

"I bet I sound like a real pig," Andrea asked him and they clinked bottles before tipping them. "Talking like this to somebody I hardly know."

"Not really. You're being frank and honest."

"There isn't really anybody I have to talk about stuff like this with. Mom and Dad? Dad would die for sure knowing I wasn't untouched by human hands, so I guess I'm venting to you because you seem to be a good listener."

"I try to be and have been told I am," Jerry said. "I enjoy hearing about people with real lives. I used to have one believe it or not."

"I've seen the evidence next door. Your daughter and grand kids are nice people, and for the record I've been intimate with four people in my life, three of them men," Andrea announced.

"I suspect in these times you're far below average."

"I guess so," Andrea replied, and when she saw where Jerry's eyes were she got flustered.

"Omigod," Andrea said when she saw that her bathing suit leg opening had pushed back again and exposed a healthy spray of burnt orange hair pasted to her wet skin. "How long have I been parading around like this? I told you I was hairy."

"Don't - please don't," Jerry asked when Andrea reached down to adjust the suit. "Most of the day if you must know, and I've been enjoying every minute. It's delightfully natural."

"Kinky fellow aren't you Jerry?" Andrea tittered, and after Jerry shrugged she did as well and left the suit as it was while noting, "You're staring at my pubic hair and I'm gawking at your boner. We're quite a pair."

"I wish my offerings were have as interesting as yours," Jerry observed. "So you say you've been with four people? That's the same number as I have enjoyed, although all of mine were women."

"Had to have my big lesbian experience," Andrea explained. "She was my youngest. 29. I just don't connect with my generation. Rap music makes me projectile vomit and reality TV is embarrassing."

"In that case when we run away and live on some deserted island we won't be fighting over the remote," Jerry said wistfully.

"Sounds good. How long has your wife been gone if you don't mind me asking? I remember the kids next door saying their Grandma died a while back."

"Three years," Jerry replied. "Three really long years but we had 33 great ones too so I can't complain."

"Did your wife tell you to find a nice gal after she was gone?" Andrea asked.

"I used to think that was something just in the movies but I guess that's standard stuff," Jerry recalled. "Pretty much said it but..."

"I'm not exactly what anybody would call a nice gal," Andrea said as she slipped first one and then the other strap of the damp suit off her rounded shoulders, and after peeling the rest down she stepped out of it and stood there.

Jerry's heart was pounding as he looked at the full round breasts and their plump crimson nipples, and as his eyes went down past the small belly to the wild triangle of burnt orange hair that was dense enough to hide her sex completely he heard her say, "Well at least you didn't scream or run."

"I've spent the day here mentally undressing you as well as the couple of days before when I just admired you from afar," Jerry said in a shaky voice. "I owe you an apology because you're even more stunning than I imagined."

"You're a smooth talker Jerry Howard," Andrea cooed. "But you already got my pants off so to speak."

"I don't have lines. I'm just - stunned that I'm getting to look at you like this."

"I hope you're going to do more than look," Andrea replied.

"I don't - I can't," Jerry stammered. "I mean, I'll be honest. When I looked at you from next door and when I was swimming with you, I was thinking things that - let's just say that I was thinking all macho and everything..."

"Good."

"I just don't know if I can."

"You think you're cheating on your wife?" Andrea asked, and when Jerry shrugged she continued. "It can't be the physical part because I think you've had a hard-on most of the day. Drop your trunks for me."

After a moment Jerry followed instructions, and after his trunks slid down his spindly legs and his erection waved obscenely out in front of him he stepped out of them.

"That doesn't look 62 any more than the rest of you," Andrea remarked as her eyes took in the long slender uncut prong.

"That's your fault."

"You want to make love with me?" Andrea asked.

"Yes - want to at least try, but I don't know..."

"I know," Andrea said as she put her arm around his shoulder and ushered him into the house and up the stairs to her room.

"Be it ever so humble," Andrea shrugged as she herded Jerry into her bedroom, squeezing his butt as he passed.

"It's nice," Jerry said of the room that was not what he expected, lacking many of the teenage trinkets and stuffed animals and with the posters on the walls that of planets and constellations.

"I was trying to be sweet and gentle out there with you - afraid that I would scare you off if you saw the way I can be," Andrea said with a smile. "I think you might have been too."

"I suppose."

"So let's just be ourselves, okay?"

"Okay," Jerry replied.

"You'llbe sorry,' Andrea giggled just before she launched herself at the senior, her hands all over his back while her lips tried to inhale Jerry's.

Taken aback, Jerry almost fell back on the bed before bracing himself and got into the spirit of the thing.

"So fucking horny," Andrea mumbled as she clawed and humped Jerry's leg. "Wanted to do this to you all day."

"Same here," Jerry grunted, pushing his erection into Andrea's stomach while his hands grabbed her buttocks hard, kissing her freckled shoulders and neck before spinning around and tossing her on the bed.

"Yeah Jerry!" Andrea cackled as she fell back and spread her plump thighs wide to exposed her thickly thatched sex, and when he started to go down on her she grabbed his arms and pulled him up on top of her."

"Foreplay can wait till later," Andrea insisted as she grabbed his upstanding plum and guided it to her opening. "I need you bad and I'm wetter than the pool. Fast and hard and I don't care how long you last because I'm going to cum right away!"

Jerry plunged into Andrea's snug sex, and as he started humping wildly true to her word Andrea was screaming soon after, almost crushing the senior's cock as she thrashed around the bed under his energetic pounding like a fish out of water.

Meanwhile, Jerry was still thrusting on the fleshy lady, and when Andrea saw that he was still in the game she cackled with glee.

"Oh man Jerry - figured my dick crusher would have made you cum already," Andrea exclaimed. "That's it. damn you're good - so freaking good - and that better be sweat coming down your face."

"It is," Jerry lied, the joy of doing something that he never dreamed he would do making him emotional, and the fact that he was doing okay made it even better.

"Good - oh man your cock is so hard - can almost feel it throbbing - that's it honey," Andrea chanted, her hands caressing Jerry's face, and then her eyes widened even more as she announced, "Faster - oh my god I'm cumming again."

If anything Andrea's second orgasm was even more intense and wilder than the first. The nails she raked down his back would leave marks as would the teeth she accidentally sank into Jerry's collarbone as she came, but Jerry was too busy cumming himself to care.

In the end they almost ended up on the floor, with the senior hanging off the end of the mattress and Andrea somehow on top of him, looking down and asking him if he was okay.

"Never better," Jerry gasped as he looked up at the chubby cutie whose flaming red hair looked as frazzled as he felt, and while tomorrow his body would likely remind him of what had gone here it was worth it.

"I'm sweating all over you," Andrea noted as she slid down beside Jerry had helped him get fully onto the bed. "Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I came - twice."

"Oh I noticed," Jerry said, and as he rolled onto his side to looked at Andrea now on her back and he let his hand slide over her he added, "Thank you."

"Thank me? For what? You were wonderful," Andrea said, and when she saw droplets that were definitely not sweat rolled down his cheeks she wiped them away and added, "And you're the sweetest man I ever met too."

"It's just that I never dreamed that I would ever - you know - again," Jerry confessed.

"Well you were wrong, and since you have almost a week left next door, I hope this wasn't just a wham-bamm thank you ma'am," Andrea said. "I know I come off like a pig but I'm never done a one night stand before."

"Please stop putting yourself down - for my sake as well as yours," Jerry said.

"Okay, so you will come back," Andrea asked. "Even if you just watch me get myself off with a vibrator."

"That sounds interesting," Jerry mused. "But if it's my advancing age that concerns you, all I can say that while I might be shot for today, I'll be raring to go tomorrow."

"Really?"

"That's right. Talk about pigs, look at me. I get myself off almost every day," Jerry declared and then sheepishly admitted, "Just yesterday I was looking at a beautiful woman from the window next door while pleasuring myself."

"Jerry!" Andrea exclaimed. "You looked at me and masturbated?"

"Yeah. Probably more information that you wanted," he admitted, biting his tongue and regretting his words as soon as they came out.

"No, as a matter-of-fact it turns me on. I don't think many guys have done that, or would admit it if they did," Andrea noted.

"I guess your candor is catchy sweetie."

"What else is going on inside your perverted mind?" Andrea wondered aloud as she smiled and stretched out, putting her hand behind her neck and looking over at her lover. "Can't be too sick for me, and I love dirty talk."

"Well I was thinking about what you said before you attacked me,' Jerry said as his finger circled the pebbly aureola closest to him, enjoying the surge of the plump peg in response. "Something about foreplay can wait?"

"Ooh, you aren't the cum and roll over type?"

"With you next to me? Hardly," Jerry said while leaning over and orally caressing Andrea's nipple.

"I'm all yucky. I can take a shower first," Andrea said but Jerry nudged her back down.

"I love you just the way you are," Jerry assured her as he nibbled around her breast before kissing upwards. "The mixture of suntan lotion, sweat and chlorine tastes like Champagne to me right about now."

"Oooh!" Andrea squealed as the senior's kisses traveled up her moist smooth underarm, and her feet churned when Jerry kissed his way back down. "Why does that feel so good?"

"Nobody ever did that to you before?" Jerry asked, and after Andrea shook her head he continued, "Then you're in trouble around me because I like to do this too."

As he let his tongue glide up and down the same path his lips had, Andrea thrashed around and made feral noises until he stopped.

"There's no part of the female form I would ever neglect," Jerry said. "And if I get the chance I'll prove it to you, but right now..."

With that Jerry kissed his way down Andrea's lush body, down over the round globes and over the swell of her belly, pausing long enough to dip his tongue playfully into her navel before continuing downward.

Kissing the very faint trail of down below her navel and into the timberline of her overgrown triangle, the senior licked and kissed until he found the plump labia hidden in the jungle. He lavished affection on the juicy lips, not caring that it was his seed oozing out of her sex as he tongued inside.

"Oh Jerry," Andrea cried out. "Don't start unless you..."

The rest of her sentence was lost as the old man moved his hands under her rump and pushed his face into the steamy cavern he had just fertilized, and as his tongue rediscovered skills he thought were lost the response from Andrea confirmed that his was doing fine.

Although the press of her fleshy thighs against his ears blotted out some of Andrea's words, it might not have mattered because it sounded like she was speaking in tongues, babbling a stream of moans and groans with a healthy doe of obscenities thrown in.

It was all magic to the senior; Andrea's passionate and unbridled responses, her lush body's reactions to his affections and the unmistakable smell of her pussy which was ripe and rank enough to send shivers down his spine and a tingle in his manhood.

He managed to make out Andrea yelling, "Fuck!" as she rolled from side to side, her thighs clamping Jerry's ears while his hands yanked on his hair. He hung onto her hips as she came, riding out the waves as she came hard once again, and only when she stopped quivering did he rise out from her delta and rejoin his lover.

"You're something else," Andrea declared, plucking a stray curl from Jerry's wet cheek and kissing him. "A man that doesn't shy away from his mess? You are a find."

"I know where it came from."

"Well, your tongue is as talented as your cock is. I'll get it taste your cum tomorrow I hope," Andrea told him. "If you're still in one piece that is. Look what I did to you."

"I'll wear them as badges of honor," Jerry said of the bites and hickeys and scratched he could see on his collarbone and the surroundings.

"I could cook us dogs or burgers on the patio tonight if you want," Andrea suggested. "Might need rolls though."

"I could go to the store," Jerry offered. "Maybe get some more wine coolers?"

"How about beer instead? Sam Adams Cherry Wheat or Brown's Cherry Razz maybe?" Andrea suggested. "Something refreshing on a warm summer night while I stare at your beautiful dick."

"I can do that," Jerry agreed, happy not to have to face any more wine coolers. "As soon as I get enough energy to get out of this bed."

"Oh, and if you've still got the receipt, see if you can get your money back for the bathing suit," Andrea told him.

"No good huh?"

"No, not needed," Andrea chirped. "For the rest of the week Barney Beach is a nudist swimming area, if you don't mind that is."

"With a view like that who could complain?" Jerry laughed as he headed for the store, a bounce in his step that he thought was long gone but was just dormant and hadn't returned until Andrea came into his life.

***

Thanks for reading.

12