An Obvious Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were about to part ways, he asked gruffly, "When can I see you again? This isn't over. We both need more of each other."

"Yes, I want that too," Katcha agreed.

"I have some things to do for the next couple of days and some loose ends to tie up, so how about if we reserve seats together on the plane," Hunter suggested.

He suspected she would be around through every tournament round after seeing her pick the envelope with the tick on it. Hunter wondered if he should reveal that he knew or just keep the knowledge to himself.

When they finally met up again on the plane Katcha was prepared. She had packed a few costumes that would excite her new lover. She was confident Hunter would enjoy the roles she loved to play. He made her feel like no man had ever made her feel. The way he made love and fucked her, dazzled her senses and left her in a state of orgasmic bliss.

On the plane the two lovers held hands and rested quietly. Katcha closed her eyes and started to fantasize about her and her new lover making love while she wore each costume. Each fantasy produced such powerful feelings of sweet ecstasy. Katcha thought about the policewoman's outfit she had recently bought from the love shop. She allowed her seductive mind to fantasize some of the possible scenarios that might develop. She thought about buying a fake gun at the hotel adult sex shop. It might kick things up a notch.

She opened her eyes, observed her surroundings, took Hunter's hand and whispered, "Follow me. The stewardesses are all in the back stocking up."

Hunter fucked Katcha, in the cubicle, just like she wanted, knowing there was a high probability of them getting caught. It was what turned him on the most and this babe was into it. It was a passion that he and Stewart shared. This risky, gorgeous babe knew how to tantalize. Hunter's cock and Katcha's cunt seemed like a perfect match, and so did their minds.

The Magnum was an elegant hotel with a magnanimous feel. It boasted a Moroccan theme with tapestries and flowing linens creating the illusion of an exotic Sultan's tent. The lobby of the hotel was richly decorated in deep burgundies and black and cream suede sofas. Everything about the hotel screamed elegance and sexiness. The hotel contained a fully stocked love shop along with a few other high end stores and restaurants. The photos on the wall, and various sculptures were tasteful displays of erotica. It was an adult hotel and very expensive, catering to high end clientele. The music in the background was smooth and seductive. Dressing provocatively was encouraged.

Hunter and Katcha signed in to separate rooms then showered together, making slow, tender love in the shower. Afterwards they cuddled and talked soulfully to one another.

"I have a confession to make Katcha. I swore I would never tell anyone but you girl. I want you babe, for myself. I've never fallen so hard before. All I can think about it is whisking you away somewhere and making sweet love with you until the end of time."

"I feel the same way. You know I do, don't you? The chemistry between us is amazing. We click, mind, body and soul," Katcha replied.

Katcha kissed Hunter passionately; the emotion creating an acute state of arousal for both of them. With their bodies still intertwined, he slid his throbbing, hard, cock into her, sealing the deal. She squeezed her gluts and pussy muscles as he entered her, making him moan at how tight she was for him. Tight and wet that is. She felt every amazing inch slip deep inside her pink folds. They kissed as they fucked, slowly and leisurely. Her stud came inside her and they fell into a contented sleep. They needed it since tomorrow would be a long day of eliminations and waiting.

In the morning they discussed how they would enjoy their breaks. That's when the idea of role playing came into play. Hunter eagerly agreed to maintain his role for maximum effect. He loved erotica too and enjoyed the game, besides she had an incredibly hot and sexy body and mind. He wanted to explore them both.

"That confession I was talking about yesterday. I'm putting myself out there, but I really feel I've found my soul mate. There is more to that confession besides the incredible joy of having fallen for you Angie. You see a partner in the contest organization company set up a scam for me to win every round and share the money with her. But now that I met you, everything is different. You excite me beyond reason. You thrill me and your sense of humor and confidence is extremely attractive. It's you I want to run away with babe."

Katcha couldn't believe what she was hearing. In the robust conversation that ensued Katcha explained that she was in exactly the same position. She confessed about the contest being rigged and how she knew which envelope to pick.

Back in their hotel room James and his partner Marty were between tournament rounds.

Marty was at his desk working on papers as James changed in front of him. James always liked to look sharp and Marty loved it. Marty got up from his chair and ran his strong hands over his partner's firm cheeks. James nibbled on his ear gently, pressed his hard cock against him, and whispered into Marty's ear, "I'm going to take you now, my sexy cunt."

Marty turned around swiftly and started kissing his handsome partner. James fumbled with Marty's pants and pulled his shirt over his head.

"I want to taste you handsome, then I'm going to fuck you babe," James whispered, his arousal deep and needy.

James sat at the side of the bed and started sucking Marty's cock. Before long, hot, wet lava entered his mouth. Marty rested his hand on his head as James swallowed every drop looking sexy as hell as he did.

"Your ass is mine. Get on all fours on the bed. I feel like tying you up. Quick, my sexy cunt, we only have so much time," James instructed with sexual urgency.

Once Marty was in position James secured his hands and feet.

"Oh my Pet, when you are defenseless like this, I just want to ream you until you scream," James said lustfully.

James spread Marty's tight, sexy, ass, wide, and shoved two lube covered fingers into him inspiring moans from Marty. As he started to gyrate Marty's well lubed ass felt the intensity of deep insertion penetrating his ass. James was big and stretched him to his limits every time.

As the men eased into a rhythm, Marty's movements matched his lovers and instantly he was hard again. At that moment he wished he wasn't tied up so he could stroke his cock. Feeling James inside him was the ultimate. He was not to be disappointed. James reached around and started stroking his lover while he fucked him hard and deep.

"Cum now bitch," James whispered in Marty's ear as he started to release spurts of wet liquid inside his lover. Afterwards when James came out of the shower he saw Marty putting a tick mark on an envelope.

"What are you doing babe?" James asked.

"Just checking on the envelopes," Marty replied.

"What the hell, no you weren't, you were tampering with them, now fess up."

The men confessed their plan to each other and scolded one another for the deceit agreeing that from now on, they wouldn't keep any secrets.

"Why should those dumb fucks have all that money? I can think of lots of ways we can enjoy it."

Their discussion led to a plan. James was the same height and stature as Hunter who always donned his signature look when gambling. His chin line was similar and they both valued a close shave. The hat and sunglasses were his trademark and could not be duplicated so there was only one way to get them.

The remaining tournaments went off as planned. Hours later, the highly anticipated final, one hundred and fifty thousand dollar tournament, was only a half hour away.

Hunter answered his hotel room door when the men announced themselves. His beautiful soul mate was freshening up in her room before the upcoming tournament so he was unfortunately all alone. Soon he was tied up and James was wearing his clothes, hat and sunglasses.

Marty went around to all of the machines and stopped at Katchas. It was time to make an adjustment.

"I guess this one is not working. It will be just a minute folks," Marty said to the crowd.

With that cover he was able to make the adjustments he needed to secure James's machine as the only one that would win.

"Hey sexy, what's up?" she asked her soul mate as they picked envelopes.

When he didn't answer and just looked straight ahead Kat knew something was wrong. It didn't take her long to notice that the man in the tournament was dressed like Hunter, but it wasn't him.

Unsure of what to do she started the tournament with the rest. Katcha wasn't surprised when her machine didn't perform and Hunter's look alike won the entire one hundred and fifty thousand dollar prize. After all the celebrating was over James and Marty proceeded to Hunter's room to get him to sign over the money in return for his safe release.

"Just sign it and put "For Deposit Only" to this numbered account. It's untraceable," Marty said as he untied his victim's right hand. The Cayman lslands was where the money would land. When they tore away the tape covering his mouth Hunter called out, "You'll never get away with this you sick bastards!"

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Open up, it's the police!"

When a desperate Katcha put on her policewoman's outfit with conservative refinements, she had no clue how things would go, but she knew she had to save her soul mate at all costs.

With her sleek look disguised Katcha came in and started waving her gun around. Marty and James laughed. She had tried to disguise her sexy curves but the fake gun she had bought looked entirely too fake.

"I recognize you, you sexy bitch, now give me the gun," Marty said grabbing it roughly from her hand.

"Look, things don't have to turn out badly," Hunter said in a reasonable voice. I have a way you can make enough money to support yourselves for the rest of your lives. First to be fair, we'll divide the cash between the four of us equally, then we'll become partners. Just hear me out."

"What do you have that could possibly entice us to be partners, when we have all the money?"

"Look, I invented a computer program for slot machines that will make us all very rich people. Over a year you'll be able to acquire four times the amount of cash written on the check. It's perfect. You have access to setting up the machines for your tournaments so when you open up the machines and insert the program, no one will be suspicious. It will look like you're just another tech guy doing his thing. This program is specifically designed and only works under the following conditions which makes it virtually impossible to get caught. You put in a hundred dollar bill and spin off the credits until you reach sixty nine dollars. When you're at sixty nine dollars, hit the cash out button. When you look at the voucher it will read six hundred and ninety dollars. Be discreet. Don't show or tell anyone besides us. Cash in your chit in any kiosk in the casino and go enjoy the money."

"How do I know if you're telling the truth or not?" Marty asked.

"Let's test it," said Hunter. James will stay here with Katcha and the check and I'll show you how to make it work.

Within two hours both men returned with smiles on their faces. Hunter hadn't really had the opportunity to try his program, but he was very confident it would work. He was warming up Angie to get access, but now that he had found the beautiful and exotic Katcha, there was no turning back. Angie and Stewart never knew what became of their lovers. They didn't answer their cell phones and their apartments were left vacant. Both resolved in their minds that their lovers had taken the money and left them high and dry. They couldn't go to the police, so they had to accept their fate.

Angie and Stewart continued working day after day and fucking each other with renewed appreciation. Meanwhile Katcha and Hunter were enjoying each other and traveling the world. Time to time they would pop in to a casino that James and Hunter emailed them the location of, to access a little more cash. Angie and Stewart also wondered why their assistants Marty and James suddenly started wearing very expensive clothes and jewelry. They seemed happier than ever.

12