An Occasional Online Pasttime

Story Info
My experiments with online sex with strangers.
1.8k words
4.16
15.2k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For most girls my age chat sites can be a complete bore. They're usually full of guys (or occasionally pictures of girls that turn out to be avatars for guys) hanging around in the hope of swinging their dick at the camera and impressing a girl. They seem to have been conditioned by Internet sites (and, sadly, I have to include some of the writers contributing to Literotica in this category) into thinking that size is important and that every girl will gasp and throw themselves at your feet if only you have a large dick.

It's not the case, of course, and I guess deep down most guys realise that. My best lover was a man much older than me who treated me with respect and realised that my being with him was a really big deal for me. He listened as much as he spoke, and our sex was amazing because I felt I was connecting with him. Porn distorts that. It's raising a generation of young boys who think the fantasies they see in movies and read in stories are the minimum expectations for today's lovers. Sad.

My first few experiences of chat rooms were great. I found people who really wanted to chat. One guy from Belgium had me in stitches with a mixture of funny stories and cute English, and all the dick wavers I just "nexted". I "met" people from all over the world who genuinely had interesting things to say. I also met a surprising number of lesbians who were using the site to meet other girls. One day I was chatting with "Annie" from somewhere in America and she asked me to switch on my cam. We'd been chatting about twenty minutes and as I was wearing my pyjamas and was reasonably certain she was actually a girl, rather than a guy pretending, I did so. She did so too and I found myself looking at the face of a 22-year old brunette in a white T-shirt on a garden patio. Where she was it was about 3 in the afternoon. I was already tucked up in bed with my laptop. We chatted a bit more and then she asked me if I would mind taking off my top. She'd explained she was bi, and I'm certainly not one to judge someone by their lifestyle. Like most English girls I've had schoolgirl crushes on other girls - and in my case I'd taken it a little further at a party one night and allowed another girl to tongue me to an orgasm in the bathroom.

That had been my sole lesbian experience, however, so I'd never considered myself even remotely bi, and because I felt safe I agreed to do what Annie was asking me. I slipped off my pyjama top and let Annie see my breasts. I'm a 32A, and therefore nothing like what porn writers write about. My breasts are ordinary but I'm comfortable with them and I've been told they are sexy by lovers. Annie showed me hers. They were bigger than mine and she had both nipples pierced. We chatted a few more minutes and then I said I was tired and logged off and put the laptop down to try to sleep.

But I didn't sleep.

Within about ten minutes, I'd picked up my laptop again and was back on the site. Something had stirred down below and I found myself nexting people until I found another girl. She was in Argentina and I started by typing "Hola". She responded and we chatted for about five minutes before I asked her to put on her cam. At first she resisted, but I put mine on and said I wanted to check she wasn't a guy pretending. that persuaded her. I saw a blonde girl of about 18 with a pale blue shirt and some kind of public garden behind her. Although we chatted on for a while, there was no way she was going to show me her breasts in a public place so I nexted her and moved on.

That's when I "met" Mike. Mike was in the UK and he was fairly honest about what he wanted. His bio on the page just said "Girls only. If you're willing to strip for me, so much the better". By the time I'd read down that far he'd already seen me and posted "Hi". I wasn't really sure but I typed "Hi" back and then he said "Do you happen to know the capital of Surinam?"

"Yes, Paramaribo", I typed.

"Thanks," he typed back. "Need to know for a work project tomorrow. LOL".

It wasn't the exchange you normally get on chat sites so I didn't next him. I wanted to know what he'd type back. It was to the point.

"Straight. 42. Project Manager at IKC. Divorced. U?"

"Straight-ish. 19. Student nurse. Single" I typed back.

"You're up late. What are you doing? Studying?" he wrote.

"No bored" I replied.

"Want some entertainment then?" he asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said. All the while, I was aware that my crotch was getting ever so slightly warm. It was fun typing into the dark with a guy I'd never met before who was more than twice my age.

"Let's play a game", he said. "I'll ask you some more capital cities and you get points for each one you get right. If you get to 50, I'll send you a Starbucks voucher for £10. If you get three wrong in a row, you show me one breast. No googling. Deal?"

"Deal" I typed, trying to suppress a laugh. What an imagination this guy had. But I also wondered how many other girls he'd tried this one on.

We started to play. Australia, Italy, Mongolia, Honduras... so far so easy. I was up to 20 points already. But I was aware that I was slightly disappointed. This was too easy. Then I got one wrong. Who knew that Tanzania wasn't Dar Es Salaam?

"Gotcha!" he said.

"You said three in a row," I countered.

"Yes, I know. But I'm glad you're smart. It's more fun with you than with anyone else who's played this with me"

Well, flattery did it. I immediately asked for harder ones.

"I'm certainly willing to be hard for you ;-)" he wrote back.

"Angola!"

"Maputo?" I guessed.

"Nope, wrong side of the continent. That's Mozambique. You needed Luanda. Now there's only one more standing between you and exposing your tits to a stranger. LOL"

I laughed aloud.

"OK, try me" I wrote, and I realised my fingers were shaking with excitement - and I realised what I was now going to do.

"Italy" he wrote.

I paused. Them with shaking fingers wrote

"Paris"

"That's such a stupid answer, I'm gonna need two breasts" he wrote. "LOL"

I switched on my cam.

"Jesus, you're gorgeous" he wrote.

"Don't put your cam on" I typed. For some reason I didn't want to see him.

I switched on the bedside lamp. It's not my reading light. It gives a faint seductive glow. I put it on when Steve comes round. It's cheaper and safer than a candle.

I unbuttoned my top and slid it off my shoulders showing the mysterious stranger my tits.

"They are lovely" he wrote. Can I see more of you?

I nodded and put my finger to my lips. I don't know why. My speakers were switched off and I certainly wasn't concerned about the neighbours hearing me.

"Panties?" he typed?

I slid my legs out from under the bed clothes and tugged at the cord on my pyjama bottoms. I pulled them down and arranged myself so he could see my panties - black and from Marks and Spencer. Nothing fancy, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Slip them off for me" he typed.

I slowly pulled them down my thighs and moved the laptop so my pussy was in full view of my camera. I parted my lips with two fingers and began to masturbate.

"I'm gonna do the same" he typed and there was no more typing for the next ten minutes while I rubbed myself into a climax and let him watch me.

That was it. There was no more. I nexted him and such is the site's operating model that I have never seen him there again - although I've had lots more offers from guys and girls.

Then, last night, there was something new. Steve had come around. His wife is away in Prague on a course at the moment so he was able to stay the night, which he usually can't do. We had long languorous sex on my living room rug and crawled into bed around ten. He'd had a long day and he was snoring within five minutes. I wasn't ready for sleep so I pulled out my laptop and logged on to the same site. It wasn't long before I found what I was looking for. A guy with no camera or image looking for a girl to strip for him. this time it was a Canadian called Jonny. We chatted for a few minutes and he soon got around to asking me if I'd read his bio (the lines describing what he wanted - i.e. a stripper). I decided to pretend I was married - ready to flip the cam onto the sleeping Steve if he demanded proof. To my surprise, that made him even more interested!

"That's great!" he typed. "What hubby won't know, won't hurt him - and it's not real sex, after all."

I turned on the cam and showed my face. Then I moved the cam to Steve's sleeping face next to me.

"PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!" he typed.

I was surprised to find that the thought of stripping again for a stranger online turned me on more than the sex with Steve had. I nodded and stripped off completely, again positioning the laptop so he could see my pussy. I started masturbating and he turned his camera on in the middle of it. I'd created a fantasy in my head of what this stranger might look like, and although he wasn't anything like what I'd pictured, he was pleasant enough - and he was working his dick furiously until he started to spurt wads of semen into my screen! I couldn't quite cope with that and I came - although not in the tumultuous way that porn stories normally have women cumming. It was warm and lovely and certainly nicer than curling up alone, but it probably would have been nicer if he'd actually been there.

So that was last night. Tonight I can stay up late as I don't have work tomorrow. Right around now it should be early evening in Brazil. Let me just log back on...