An Odd Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
A second encounter is had.
6.8k words
4.66
32.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the night I'd run away. In the heat of the moment, after spending an evening on the verge of orgasm, I'd been talked into doing things some extremely kinky things. As soon as I'd cum the haziness that had been clouding my mind dissipated and the reality of the night had hit me all at once. Frankly I was shocked at the things I had done. Shocked that as much as I fought it in the back of my mind, I knew that I had enjoyed it.

On arriving home, I stumbled into the bathroom, intending on splashing myself with cold water jolt myself out of what I was feeling. My heart almost beat out of chest when I saw the pretty young slut from earlier in the night stare back at me when I looked up into the mirror. I'd torn off the clothing I'd been dressed in, but I'd forgotten all about the makeup. I felt my cock begin to grow a little. My ass felt odd as it did so, a little loose, my mind flashed back to the fucking and my cock became uncomfortable in my underwear. I hurriedly washed my face clean, the ice cold water removing my arousal.

I resumed my normal life, trying to avoid all thoughts of that evening. Though I found myself waking in the mornings, half remembered dreams haunting me. About a week after it had all happened I arrived home from work to an email sitting in my inbox. It was from her. I felt myself blush bright red and my heart started beating big heavy beats. I sat, staring at the unread message. Part of me wanted to just delete it without reading it. After a few minutes curiosity won out. I opened the email and quickly read it to myself.

She'd been very tactful in her writing. I'd almost expected her to taunt me, call me all sorts of things, things she'd whispered to me that night. She hadn't though, she had hinted at my submission to her, that I'd enjoyed it, but nothing overt. Nothing crude. Her message almost purred to me, telling me what a good time she'd had. How much she knew I'd liked it. She wanted to know why I hadn't tried to contact her.

My heart raced as I clicked the the reply button. I hesitated. No idea what to say. I wrote a few things, then quickly deleted each in turn. I took a deep breath, then smiled as an opening line crossed my mind, one that I knew would make her smile too. I wrote back that I thought it would make me look slutty if I had, after all, since when is the girl meant to call? I felt myself blush again, my cheeks burned, but I couldn't think of a better starting line so I left it. Then I told her, completely honestly that I was a little lost. Unsure of how to deal with everything. Unsure of what I even wanted. I spent a considerable amount of time thinking it over before I finally sent it.

We began sending messages back and forth over the next week. I think she knew not to push me too hard. Most of what was said was relaxed and non-sexual. She was actually quite funny and quick witted, which kept me replying to her, ignoring my trepidation. She did eventually start occasionally drifting to other areas of conversation. She confided in me that since that night every time she'd pleasured herself she was thinking of the fuck we'd finished the night with. It didn't take long before we were instant messaging every night.

She started asking me questions dispersed in the conversation. If I'd got off thinking about our time together. If I thought that I'd looked hot after she'd dolled me up. Things that I either had to say yes to or risk insulting her. I was hesitant at first. I found it hard to actually write the answers she wanted. But gradually I found it getting easier. To be fair my answers were actually honest, but difficult to share. She made it easy though, when I got uncomfortable she'd ease off and make me laugh.

She teased me a fair bit, but I enjoyed it and made a game of teasing her back. She had a real habit of besting me in that game, and often elicited responses that I wouldn't otherwise have volunteered. She teased me a lot about the hesitation I'd demonstrated toward cock sucking. I was uncomfortable because of all the things she'd had me do that night it had been the biggest step for me.

Still, I found myself making excuses, that it was my first time and so on. This just encouraged her more, teasing me that I'd need practice then and offering to set it up. Of course I immediately started backpedaling and she'd tell me she was kidding. She sent a package to me one night, with a dildo inside, and a note that it was for me to practice on. She laughed when I spoke to her about it, and I had smiled when I'd opened it, but I knew that it was only half joking.

As time went by she started getting more personal and dirtier. She convinced me to write to her about what it was like to be fucked that first time. I told her about the butterflies in my stomach in when I'd realized it was going to happen. The moment of panic, followed by my choice to submit to it. Of feeling the extreme vulnerability of strong hands gripping my hips and the tip of a hot, slick cock bump against my ass. I told her how good it had felt smashing into my prostate. I told her about how close I'd felt I was to cumming, but how I couldn't get there.

She told how that was normal for a girl, that it was almost impossible to have an orgasm from just fucking. She'd asked me if I was hard. I'd told her I was hard as a rock and needed to cum. Then she asked me to be really honest with her and asked if I wanted to be dressed and fucked again. I was quiet for what seemed an eternity before I finally admitted that I did want it.

Excited is the only word to describe what her reaction was. She told me not to masturbate from now, that it would feel way better if I stopped right away. I was told to come over to her place the next evening, not for the event itself, but to begin some preparation for what she was planning. I agreed, I was very aroused and wanted nothing more than to get myself off but I held back.

I spent most of the next day in a state of partial erection wondering what what she was planning for later. When I arrived at her place I stood outside the door, trying to work up the courage to knock. The door suddenly opened, she smiled at me and asked me in. She was all over me, kissing me softly, hands wandering under my clothes. When she discovered that I'd kept myself shaved I felt her lips curve into a smile. She called me a good girl and I blushed, my cheeks burning red.

I was taken to the shower, like last time I was subjected to a freezing cold session that deflated my very erect cock and shrank it down very small. My teeth chattered as I stepped out, hugging myself trying to warm up. I felt her fastening something onto my penis. Shivering, I looked down and asked what she was doing. She told me that it was a cage, that it would keep my cock out of sight for the pictures.

I was surprised by her answer and wanted to argue but she draped a big fluffy towel over me to dry me off and pulled in close to me. The warmth of her body and the softness of her lips preventing me from getting upset. Once I'd stopped shivering and warmed up she led me off to her bedroom to get dressed. She had me put on a pair of dark purple panties and helped me put on fishnet stockings. The feeling of her rolling them up my legs, fingers grazing my inner thighs made the blood rush to my cock. The cage preventing it from growing, and causing me a small amount of discomfort.

She pulled out a corset and I slipped into it. She tightened it as much as she could. It was horrendously uncomfortable and when she was done I was struggling to breathe. I was put in a chair, she climbed onto my lap and gently kissed me, running her hands all over my body. It took me a few minutes to adjust and relax and stop panicking, thinking I was going to pass out. She must have felt me relax, she climbed off me and started pulling out makeup.

Once more I was dolled up, and the wig attached to my head. I walked over to the mirror and once more looked into the eyes of the hot young slut's body that I was inhabiting. I was taken aback by what I saw. I wasn't wearing fake breasts this time, but the corset fitted to my body pushed up what I had and made it look impressively large. It also slimmed down my waist, giving me a surprisingly good girlish shape.

I felt her behind me. Her arms wrapped around my body, wandering and exploring. I saw my breasts jiggle as she let go of them. She whispered in my ear that it was time for some photos. I asked her why, afraid of what she was planning to do with them, of what would happen if someone I knew saw them. Listening to her calm voice relaxed me, she told me she was only going to take pictures where my face was obscured and that she would go through them with me and let me delete any I didn't like.

Reassured, I climbed onto the bed on all fours without direction from her. She commented on what a slut I was for picking that position, but with an affectionate tone of voice. It made me smile and stretch my legs a little further apart. She circled the bed taking photos of me, telling me to get into different positions. She had me change into different clothes and move around the house. I'm not sure exactly how long this went on, but it felt like hours. By the end my caged cock was aching, she noticed my discomfort and told me we were about done.

She released me from the cage, my cock growing swiftly back to full size. I let out a sigh of relief and slowly stroked myself. She pulled my hands off me, reminding me of my promise not to pleasure myself until after I'd had my second fucking. Just hearing her say it made me rock hard. She asked me if she wanted to go through the photos with her, or if I trusted her. Thinking about how many photos there must be, and how horny I would be after going through them all I decided to trust her.

I had thought that this was all that was going to happen that night, but I was wrong. She told me I wasn't done yet. Last time she'd given me a delicious cock to suck I'd hesitated and been reluctant to enjoy it. She said to me that it wasn't good enough, that I wasn't allowed to do that again. So she was going to have me practice with her. I felt butterflies in my stomach, as much as I didn't want to admit it I had ultimately enjoyed the experience, however even now I was conflicted. I was sure she was going to call out her friend again, and I was unsure that I wanted to suck him again.

Instead she pulled on a harness and attached a very lifelike rubber dildo to it, the extended inside end pressed into her pussy and a nub that sat on top of her clit. She told me to get on my knees and suck her. I felt a flood of relief, this was something I was willing to do. I took her fake penis into my mouth and began to work it, much more confidently that I had with the real one.

I could smell the scent of her arousal and see the effect that I was having on her. I willingly worked it as best as I could. I pushed my head onto it as far as I could, but it was long and hit the back of my throat before I reached my goal. She smiled, realizing what I was trying to do and started coaching me on how to deep throat her. At first it was uncomfortable and I gagged a lot, but I got the hang of it. Breathing through my nose I brought my lips down to her harness and fucked the fake cock down my throat.

She was very pleased. She asked me if it was really so bad giving head. I pulled my mouth off the dildo and stared up at her, thinking it over. I reflected that it wasn't such a big deal really. That first time I had even secretly enjoyed the taste of his cum. My cock pulsed as the though crossed my mind. She told me that next time I should close my eyes and imagine I was here with her instead.

I was desperate for an orgasm by now. I asked her to help me. I was told no, that I would have to wait a few days. I think she realized then that I wasn't going to last a couple of days. She took me back to the cold shower, washing off the makeup and relieving me of my erection, but not my desire. Once more she put me in a cage, but a larger one this time with a small hole in the end. She smiled devilishly and locked it, telling me that I clearly couldn't be trusted to wait.

The expression on my face must have made her take a little pity on me, she told me I wasn't allowed to give myself a boy orgasm, but I was welcome to try to get myself off as a girl. Reminding me of her gift and guiding me to the front door I realized that the evening was over.

By the time I had arrived home I was back to being desperate for an orgasm. My hand kept reaching downward and encountering the solid casing of the cage instead of the soft feel of my penis. I tried to take my mind off it but I couldn't. I realized that my only option was the one she'd given me. I went and ran a hot shower, putting her gift to me and a bottle of lube on the floor. I got warm and massaged my back entrance. It felt dirty and slutty doing this to myself. I realized that last time I'd just been their fuck toy, now though I was playing with myself.

I couldn't pretend that I was being pushed into it, that I was just going along with it. I wanted it. I picked up and looked at the fake member. The moment taking me I decided that I should practice giving head again. I held it up against the wall of the shower, closed my eyes and thought of her. I worked it in my mouth, bobbing up and down. In my mind the image began to turn from her dildo, to the real cock that I'd sucked. It had been softer and the taste was different... much more pleasant.

My other hand had drifted down to my ass again. I started working my fingers into my hole. Getting my self ready to be fucked. When I could no longer stand it I bent forward on my knees, lubed up the cock and pushed it into myself. The feeling of my first time flooded my mind. My heart beat fast and there were butterflies in my stomach as I felt the familiar feeling of my prostate being massaged.

I fucked myself with abandon, feeling a moment from orgasm the whole time. I fucked myself until my arm ached and the water ran cold, but I couldn't make myself cum that way. I recalled the conversation I'd had with her about being fucked like a girl. That it was normal to not be able to reach orgasm that way. As I turned off the water I realized that meant that I really would have to wait until whatever she had planned.

I spent the next few days tormented. A slut in heat. My dreams were filled with images of myself, dressed like a slut, being fucked hard and swallowing stranger's cum. She didn't take it easy on me either. She kept leaving me emails and sending me text messages, teasing me about what a slutty whore I was. How much I was going to enjoy what she had planned. She started sending me semi-naked pictures of herself knowing full well I couldn't take full advantage of them.

One afternoon she sent me a picture message of herself on all fours on her bed, panties barely covering her pussy, ass facing the camera. The text below it asking if I wanted a fuck. I spent a good long while staring at it, thinking about just how much I wanted to grab her hips and fuck that perfect ass, until it finally dawned on me the ass I was fantasizing about was actually mine. Taken the night she had dressed me up and pose for her. It drove me wild.

Finally the time came for whatever it was that she had planned for my second time. I eagerly went over to her place. Once more we went through the ritual of turning me into a hot slutty girl. She took the cage off my cock on the promise that I wouldn't get myself off yet. She had me give her a show of fingering myself with the lube and putting in a butt plug.

After this I was dressed up in the corset, purple panties and fishnet stockings again, she told me she thought I looked amazing in that getup. I was still struggling to breathe properly with the corset, but remembering how I'd looked last time I put up with it without complaint. She did my makeup and attached a blond wig to my head. I felt myself getting nervous, but also very excited at the same time. I was eager to go to the bed room, where I was sure I was going to find the playmate she'd arranged.

Instead she told me we weren't quite done yet. She pulled out some other clothes, what looked to be a slutty school girl outfit. I wasn't quite sure what this meant, thinking what was the point of putting on more clothes when they were just going to get torn off me in a minute. Still, I did as she asked and followed up by adding a pair of high heals that she handed to me.

I was told to have a practice walking in them while she got herself ready. Now I hesitated since there was no reason for me to be able to walk in them unless she was planning to take me out. She noticed my reaction, slapped me on the ass and with a smile told me to do what she asked.

As I walked up and down her room she finally filled me in on what she had planned. Apparently we were going to a sex club tonight where I would be the center of attention. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my ass tightened around the plug. She pulled me close to her, giving me a slow soft kiss. She whispered in my ear that I was going to have to play the part of a girl very convincingly tonight since she hadn't told them the whole story about me.

I was shocked, she was going to get me killed! She told me to relax. She had thought that one of them would guess from the pictures she'd posted online but when no one did she decided that if we played it right no one would care. Everyone had responded so enthusiastically and been so excited that she was sure they wouldn't mind when they found out. They were desperate to break in the new super hot but innocent girl she'd found for them.

I wasn't entirely convinced to say the least and somewhat horrified that she'd put those pictures out there. Somehow she talked me into it though. She told me that when guys are turned on and horny enough they'll fuck anything. The mildly offended look on my face made her laugh, then tell me I really was beautiful and that she just meant that when they're turned on enough guys will do anything. I might have argued, but given the current situation I found myself in I had to admit she had a good point.

Just as she finished getting herself together there was a honk out the front. She pulled me through the house excitedly and I saw that she'd arranged for a limo. We hopped in and she started pouring some champagne. I wriggled and sighed as the butt plug ground against my prostate. She laughed and handed me a glass. We sat together, drinking and kissing softly.

The car trip drove me wild, every bump and vibration from the car knocked the plug around in my ass. My cock was only semi hard, still contained in the underwear but I could already tell that my panties were soaked with precum. Our kissing got more intense and by the time we arrived at the club I had my fingers buried in her sopping wet pussy. I was reluctant to leave the car, all I wanted right then was to thrust into her and cum.

She pulled the plug out of my ass before she extricated her self from me and we got ourselves decent just in time for the driver to let us out. It must have reeked of sex back there. He leered and grinned at us. I found myself oddly turned on by the attention of his eyes on my legs.

I didn't know what to expect inside the club, not having been to one before. As we walked in all eyes turned to us. I struggled not to fall apart, my heart beat faster, I felt my body go awkward, almost forgetting how to walk. I could feel my cheeks burn, all the attention embarrassing me. The room was mostly populated by men, with a small scattering of women. Most of the women looked to be in their mid to late forties, I found my attention drifted from them though. I wasn't there to fuck one of them, I was there to be a fuck toy for others.

12