An Ode to Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
A new phase in Robert's life...an even exciting one!
12.7k words
4.43
10.5k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: - This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters in this story are of or above the age of eighteen.

This story has a strong proclivity towards incest, between brothers and sisters and aunt and nephew. If this bothers you, in any sorts, please turn away immediately.

Thanks to 'Anonymous' for delivering me the idea of this work.

P. S. Sorry for the long delay. I'd planned to stop at fourth chapter, but then I had this idea of another chapter, so here it is. It is a slight parody of a Japanese manga of the same name. I have changed the names of all the characters to avoid copyright problems, but the context is same.

Enjoy!

*****

CHAPTER- 5- PEEPHOLE

Finally, to make a fresh start in my life, but mostly to stop mum from bugging me all the time, I decided to head towards the big city to join the art school. Well, it's not like I wanted to pursue design arts seriously. All I wanted was to have an ordinary life, for once.

For the past two years I had been leading a life full of lust and depravation and although I had to admit, it was a life worth living for and twice over but I really needed to move on. Besides, with Kate in Germany and Emily in France with our grandmother, I didn't had much to go on back at home. So, now all I wanted was a nice and peaceful life in the city.

'Okay, all done', I said as I placed the last box on the counter. I had rented a small, nice-looking apartment overlooking a park in Green Street. It was small, but adequately furnished, and just fifteen minutes away from my college. It was a tad expensive, but with the recent development of my economic conditions, I didn't need to worry about it.

Still, it was quiet, which was the most important factor I was looking for. The last thing I needed right now is some kind of distraction.

*

I fell down on the bed, huffing and panting. After carrying seven heavy boxes all the way up to third storey, I was exhausted and drenched in sweat. I took off my shirt and my pants, throwing them at the corner, leaving myself naked. I stared down at my prick. After staying in abstinence for three long days, it had taken a painfully hard state. Since I didn't have anything else to do for the time being, I decided to frig one out.

I started jerking it, applying long languorous strokes and closed my eyes, thinking back about the nights I had spent with my aunt and my beautiful sisters back in Cornwall. Even now, I could smell the exquisite scent of their cunts and taste their strawberry lips. I felt myself getting closer, quicker than I had thought.

Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the wall on my left. I turned my head towards that direction. It was dark outside and the only source of light in my room was the night lamp by my bed, which wasn't much. In that little light, I spotted a small hole on the wall. It was nothing more than a crack, almost imperceptible, but I noticed that the sound was coming from that hole.

Just then my cock gave a sudden lurch and I turned my focus back onto the thing in my hand. I stroked it harder, feeling it throbbing and jerking exquisitely. After waiting for such a long time, I knew that I was going to dump a huge load. I heard the sound again and my heart skipped a couple of beats. I recognized the sound immediately. I had heard it several times before, from Emily, Evelyn, Valerie and all the girls I had fucked so far, when they would writhe under me in orgasmic bliss. It is so distinctive, the sound, I could recognize it from a mile out.

I turned my head again towards the small hole, and suddenly I felt weird. I felt as if I was being watched. Somebody is peering through that hole, looking at me right now while frigged my cock. But before I could put any much thought over it, my orgasm kicked in and I came hard, spurting semen all over my body and my bed. I came for a very long time, my cock, never ceasing to spurt, until finally I fell senseless upon my bed, void of any thought, and a blissful, satiated smile on my lips. Both the hole and the sound were long forgotten.

*

The next day I woke up to the late morning sun shining upon my face. It was Sunday and being new to the city, I had nothing to do. So I decided to unpack my things and rearrange the room. Half an hour and four boxes later, my gaze suddenly fell upon the hole on the wall and remembered the peculiar noise I heard last night. Curious, I went to investigate.

It was a crack in the wall, just as I suspected, about an inch long and wide enough to look through. I wondered how long it had been here. So, if this hole is here, who has been looking through last night?

I ignored it and went back to work. It was in the middle of the night of the same day when I heard the noise once more. It was the same distinctive sound of a girl moaning in ecstasy. So I wasn't my imagination after all. I remembered the night when I was fucking Evelyn, unbeknownst to her that Kate and Emily were in the same room, hidden in the closet, watching us. It was so thrilling at that time. But what happened last night, it made me uncomfortable. It was an invasion of one's privacy. I had been spied upon a person whom I haven't even met yet.

A part of my mind, a part which was sane, told me that I should ignore the sound and turn away. It was the most logical thing to do. But there was another part of me, the part which had compelled me to all the acts of depravation I had done so far for the past two years; the part which made me sneak into Evelyn's room in the first place and steal her underwear; the part which made me peep at my own aunt having sex with her husband. It was this part which won eventually and I leaned in to take a peek.

What I saw both shocked and excited me. It was a girl—she was lying on the floor a few feet away from the wall, and she was naked. Her back was arched up delicately, her feet propped up in the air and her hand busy rubbing fervently between her open legs. Her face was that of pure ecstasy, her mouth open and she was moaning. Her other hand was up on her chest, mashing her left breast. I saw her nipples, long and pointed—they were the best I had seen any girl so far.

From my position, I could get a perfect view of her spliced up cunt. It was a sight to behold! The lips, they were beautiful, rosy pink, swollen and moist. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than plunging my tongue through them and taste the exquisite nectar which was flowing out of them.

I fetched my cock out of my pants and began to stroke it rapidly. She kept frigging her cunt, her fingers moving expertly between her swollen lips. She jerked her hips upwards as she plunged two fingers inside, while her thumb flicked her erect clitty. She let out a shaky moan and came hard, her juices squirting onto the floor. I stroked my cock a couple of times more before coming myself, spraying cum all across the wall.

I watched as she lay on the floor, gasping in silence. I took the moment to look at her properly. She was young, probably of my age. She had smooth straight dark silky hair and very fair skin. She had a small, girly type, yet slender figure and was adorned with a very round and plump buttocks.

As I watched her, suddenly she rose and crawled towards the wall. Before I could even react, she leaned against the hole in the wall and for a fleeting moment, our eyes met. I jumped back immediately, scrambling against the bed and ducked out of sight.

I sat on the floor, thinking about what I should do now. She had caught me peeing at her naked and she didn't look happy at all. She might even call the police if she wants to and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

At last, I decided that I would simply speak to her and apologize. I will even tell her that I will plug the hole right away to prevent any further incident such as this. Standing up, I headed out of my room and knocked on my neighbour's door. The door opened a crack and the girl peeked from inside.

The moment I saw her face, I did a double take. It is one thing to see someone through an inch size hole in the wall and it is an entirely different thing to see the same person right in front of you. She was cute! She had brown eyes and thin lips. She had an aura of innocence with her which immediately made me like her. She wasn't gorgeous like Kate or ravishing like Rita. Her beauty was more simplistic, more subliminal. Also she was a lot more petite than I had thought. The top of her head reached just below my chest, but even then she had been gifted with the most perfect figure. Her breasts were not big, and fell in proportion to her small frame. All in all, she was perfect.

'Yes?' she asked in a thick French accent. Even her voice was beautiful.

I realized that I was staring for too long and cleared my throat.

'Um...hi. I'm Robert Kinsley,' I said shifting uncomfortably on my feet. 'I just moved in next door. Um...can we talk for a moment?'

She stared at me for a while. Her gaze was so innocent; it was hard to believe that it was the same girl who had been lying on the floor not a minute ago. I now felt terrible for spying on her. I thought she would open the door and allow me in. But instead of doing so, she began to close the door on my face.

'Hey wait!' I said and stuck my foot between the door and the doorjamb, realizing too late that I wasn't wearing any shoes. I yelped in pain and pushed hard on the door, stumbling inside. The result was that she tripped and fell back and I fell on top of her, with my face buried onto her breasts.

There was a moment of silence. I was now shaking with fear. There is no doubt now that now she would think me of as a sex offender. I could literally see myself behind the bars right now. Suddenly I heard a sound of a camera shutter followed by a bright flash directly behind me. At first, I didn't realize what happened. When I did, my face went pale. I quickly pushed myself off of her.

'What the...' I said when I saw the pink compact she was holding up in her hand. 'What are...what are you doing?'

'That's exactly what I should I ask you,' she replied. 'What are you doing in a girl's room in the middle of the night?'

'I...wait what?' I was incredulous. 'But I...'

'I saw what you did, Robert,' she said. 'You barged into my room and jumped onto me while I was trying to push you out. I even have evidence.'

'But I didn't! You saw what happened. It was an accident!'

'Pictures don't lie Robert,' she said, holding up the Kodak.

'Give me that!' I tried to snatch that Kodak out of her hands but she kept it out of my reach.

'I will scream,' she warned, making me stop immediately.

I was now fuming with anger.

'I just came here to tell you about the bloody goddamn hole on the goddamn wall goddammit!'

Her small lips drew up to form a mischievous smile. 'So you found out,' she said.

Something in her voice took me off guard. 'I-I am...I am going to seal that hole the first thing tomorrow and it'll all be over.'

I stood up and turned to leave.

'You'll do no such thing, Robert. Not if you don't want me to show this picture to everyone.'

I stopped and turned back. 'What...what do you mean?'

Her smile grew wider and more sinister. Suddenly she didn't look so innocent anymore. She stood up and brushed her clothes with her hands. 'Let's start with introductions. My name is Kotukobe Akiko Shishimanu. But you can call me Akiko. I could delete the picture right now, but I have one condition.'

Her look held a kind of dire conviction. It forced me to believe in every word she spoke.

Seeing that I was still unconvinced, she continued. 'Imagine what would happen if I show it to public. The police are just the beginning. What happens if your mother finds out about it? You came to a new place and within one week you tried to molest a girl. She would be...'

'Ok fine, fine,' I interrupted. 'What do you want me to do?'

She smiled again and it made me cringe from the inside. Her smile made me cringe from the inside. I had never seen a crueller, malicious yet unbearably innocent smile in my whole life, nor I doubt, I ever will.

'We will continue showing our bodies to each other. The one, who is being watched, will act normally. We will take turns looking through the peep hole. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays will be my turn. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays will be yours. If you do it, I promise that I won't post the pic online, or else...are we clear?'

I didn't know whether I should be angry or shocked. It is the first time I had come in such terms with a girl. I glared at her some more before leaving her room, slamming the door behind me hard. Suddenly I hated London.

*

I tossed and turned in my bed for the entire night. The fact that she was watching me from that hole constantly nagged me in the back of my head. My cock was throbbing in my pants. Every time I would close my eyes I would see her naked, lying on the floor, frigging her cunt. It was hard not to think of it. And the more I thought about it, the hornier I became. It was pure agony.

At last morning came and I was still lying on my bed, wide awake, contemplating on what I should do now. My neighbour is a perverted minx who had roped me into her voyeuristic needs. I can't anybody about it she made sure of that. Even if I do, nobody would believe me. Hell, even I am having trouble believing it myself. I was seriously fucked up.

I glanced towards the hole in the wall. It is Monday and according to her, it is my turn to peek. It was heavily tempting but I resisted the urge. I don't know why but I get a sheer pleasure looking at people in their most private and intimate moments. I had done so before, with Rita and Evelyn but it is different now. This time, it is I who is being watched at and for some reason I think that Akiko has come upon me as a vengeance from god.

But still, I know that I can't look through that hole. Looking through it would mean I would give in to her and I can't bear that. But then again, a little peak couldn't hurt. After all, my neighbour is perverted woman. It wouldn't matter to her at all.

After convincing myself long enough, I went in to look through the hole, and immediately regretted my decision.

The curtains in her room were pulled apart so I could see everything clearly. She was on the bed and she was naked, like last night. She was now holding a pink vibrator, pushing it deep inside her weeping cunt, which was pointed directly towards my direction. I backed away from the wall and flew out of the room as fast as I can, cursing myself for giving in to my curiosity. I promised that I will never again look through that hole, never. Ever.

*

I managed to reach my class in time despite running late. I couldn't get the tube in time delaying me further. My brain was still befuddled by the events occurred to me since last night and I was finding it hard to concentrate on anything, which was bad since I didn't want to get kicked out of class on my first day.

Little did I know that last night was just the beginning of a long perilous stay in this city.

Halfway through the day, I got my second biggest shock. It was still-arts class when I saw Akiko walk into the room, clutching her books before her. I was so shocked and angry that I almost ran out of there.

After school, as I was heading towards the exit, I was stopped by a boy.

'Hey, you are Robert, right?' he asked.

I was a bit taken aback. Then I recognized him from one of my classes. He came to me smiling brightly.

'It is nice to finally meet you,' he said, shaking my hand. 'I was told that you would come but I didn't know that we would have the same classes.'

'I am sorry, but do I know you?'

'Oh pardon my foolishness. I am Billy.'

I recognized him from one of my classes. He was tall lanky boy, with ginger hair and a lot of freckles on his face.

'Hello Billy,' I said finally shaking his hands earnestly, 'nice to meet you. Hope Valerie has told good things about me.'

We talked for a while. I found out that he lived just a couple of streets away from mine. He told me that he and a couple of his friends were heading to the pub and asked me to join them. I tried to say no but he was persistent and even offered me to drop me at my home on the way back. So I agreed and went with him.

I asked him where his friends are and he pointed me to a small group of people standing a circle not far away. Once I saw them I stopped mid track and did a double take. Out of the four which were standing there, I immediately recognized the one I detest the most in this sprawling city. Billy introduced me to each one of them, calling them by their names.

'This is Jason, Mary Anne, Izzy, and Akiko.'

I felt a chill run down my spine once I heard her name. It was both in fear, and disgust. She was the last person I wanted to meet right now.

Great! Just...great!

A hundred thousand people in the city and I come face to face with this particular woman.

*

We went to the pub anyways and ordered ale. The place was bustling with people—most of which were of our age. Most of them were couples and have come here to spend a good time. I even saw a few of them kissing and fondling in a quiet corner. You could almost feel the sexual tension in the air. Nevertheless, there were more faces in this place alone than I had seen back at my home.

'So you are from Cornwall?'

It was Izzy who spoke. I looked towards her direction. She was a nice looking girl—tall and pretty with neatly styled reddish brown hair falling down in waves. She was wearing a nice blue dress, reaching up to her mid-thighs and flared at the back. But it was her eyes which immediately caught my attention. They were turquoise green, warm and lipid, with an almost hidden ethereal beauty in them, like an oasis in the middle of a dessert. I immediately found her very attractive and took an instant liking towards her.

'Uh...yes,' I said.

'I had been there once, with my father. It is a nice little quiet place. Do you live by the church?'

'No, I live in the old mansion, by the woods. It is a little off the town, hard to notice if you weren't looking for it.'

'I see,' she replied. 'It must be nice, living in such a quiet place, away from the hustle of the city.'

'You can't believe how unbearably boring it become sometimes. You feel like you are the only living person in this whole world.'

She laughed. 'Sounds interesting,' she said.

'Yeah? Well, why don't you came and pay a visit some day? I am sure you'll love it.'

She promised she would. I noticed that she looked a lot like Evelyn—the one girl I have ever truly loved in my life. She had the same nose and the same chin and whenever she smiled, her nose crinkled the same way like Evelyn's did. We talked for a long time. She told me that she been born and brought up in London. I told her about my life in Cornwall, obviously, leaving out all the intricate details, so it summed up in just two sentences.

She also introduced me to her best friend Mary Anne, a pretty tomboyish girl with spiky hair and arms filled with tattoos. I learned later that she has a strong affinity towards the people of her sex.

All the while we talked, I kept on glancing on Akiko, who was sitting quietly on her chair, sipping her beer. She had barely spoken to any one and when prompted she replied with a quiet smile. Once or twice, I had seen her looking at me but would look away before we could make eye contact. Suddenly she stood and excused herself to the bathroom. I excused myself too, following her. Once I found her, I grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. She looked up at me and smiled innocently.

'Did you know?' I asked her.

'If you are asking me that if I knew that we were in the same school, so much as the same class, then no, I didn't.'