An Offer He Can't Refuse

Story Info
A quiet dinner leads to MMF threesome.
5.7k words
4.2
79k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean smiled at Jess across the table; their eyes met for a moment then Jess looked away. There were just three of them at dinner this evening, Sean, Jess and her husband, Kyle. Sean had accepted this dinner invitation to their house more out of courtesy than anything else. The relationship between the three of them was strained at best. Kyle and Jess had been married for about a year and were still in the 'honeymoon' phase of their relationship.

Sean had loved her at one stage, a sweet, pure innocent love and for a while he thought she felt the same. He was wrong and when she rejected him and started dating Kyle he had felt like a small part of him had died. He had known Kyle since they were kids and Kyle and Jess's relationship had caused severe problems in their friendship. At the time he hadn't taken it well; retreating into himself he had buried himself in work. During that long hard year he had been in his final year at law school and had graduated third in his class. He was now employed at one of the biggest firms in the city. Already his reputation was spreading and he knew he had a glittering career ahead of him.

But that wasn't enough.

After Jess turned him aside his love had had not magically disappeared and far from his feelings fading away, they instead grown stronger, deeper and darker. He had tried to fight it but one truth always remained. He wanted her. No matter how many women he had, there was still an ache inside of him for her.

Jess usually wore her hair tied back in a pony-tail, but this evening she had let it flow down onto her shoulders. Her dark, silky hair framed her face perfectly. Her face was small and attractive in a cute, mischievous sort of way. Her eyes were a deep sea green and sparkled in the candle-light. Her nose was small and ever so slightly snubbed. It was a pretty face and one that had enchanted Sean from the moment he met her. This evening, much of Jess's petite body was covered but Sean knew the delights that existed underneath and something inside him yearned to embrace her and show her the strength of his feelings.

As they chatted, he nonchalantly let his eyes travel down from her face; beneath her thin woollen sweater her chest had a provocative lilt and Sean looked away guiltily as he felt something awaken within him. If he had less self-control he would take her right now. Throw her down on the floor, yank off her jeans and bury himself in her sweet softness. The very thought of it made him stir and he cast his mind elsewhere before it took hold of him.

She's married now. This is never gonna happen. Forget about her.

But, deep down Sean knew that a part of him would always belong to her and that her smile and her laugh would always move him in a way that no other woman ever could.

They continued to eat happily, the conversation meandering through a variety of topics but Sean could sense an underlying tension between Jess and Kyle. The atmosphere in the room was charged with electricity, as though a lightening storm were about to erupt across the dinner table. He decided it was probably because of the strange relationship that existed between the three of them. One of mutual trust and affection, but also a slight disconcerting edge that their history would always stand in the way of true companionship.

"I'll bring dessert" Jess said as they finished off the main course, "You boys sit in the lounge." She disappeared in the direction of the kitchen and Kyle and Sean moved over to the couches. They chatted aimlessly for a while discussing politics, sports, Sean's new job and the uncommonly warm weather.

As Jess reappeared Sean glanced up at her and an involuntary gasp escaped his lips. He tailed off in mid-sentence. Jess was wearing a white nightgown; through the thin gossamer he could see the outline of white panties covering her most intimate areas. The gown cut off at mid-thigh revealing creamy white thighs which faded into her shapely tanned legs. Her breasts were barely covered by the skimpy outfit and the small, white cups of the nightie enhanced them to perfection. She was like a reincarnation of some ancient Greek goddess.

She slowly walked over to the sofa and sat down beside him. As she sat down her nightie rode up, revealing even more of her creamy thigh to Sean's lustful gaze. Sean was suddenly aware that the room had gone completely silent.

Say something.

"I.. um.. you.. er"

He pulled himself together a little.

"I.. I.. thought you were getting dessert" he mumbled,

Jess smiled at him.

"I did," she said, "Kyle and I thought for dessert..." She paused dramatically, "...you might like to have me"

Sean pondered this for a few seconds making sure he had not completely misunderstood what she was saying. It was difficult to attribute any meaning to her words other than the obvious, but if he had misinterpreted it then it could lead to a very awkward situation. Sean looked across at Kyle for the first time since Jess had entered the room. Kyle had a half smile playing across his lips.

"Um.. what the hell is going on?" Sean asked.

They both laughed.

"We thought you might react that way," Kyle said, "The other night, Jess and I were talking in bed, kind of a foreplay thing, and she asked me what kind of fantasies I liked. Well, one thing lead to another and I mentioned that I had always kind of wondered what it would be like to see my wife with another man. I know it's a bit weird but I have thought about it. Jess mentioned that she could be into that. We discussed it for a while and decided that the only person we knew who would even consider this kind of thing would be ... well ... you."

"You want me to have sex with your wife?" As he said the words a sense of hopeful incredulity was apparent in his tone.

"If you want to, you have my permission. We do have a few ground rules though. Firstly, no spanking or hurting her, Jess's not really into that torture shit and I don't want you abusing my wife. Secondly, you can fuck her, but you can't cum inside her pussy. Do we have a deal?"

Was this a test. Were they trying to humiliate him.

He glanced down at Jess's crossed legs.

What if it's not a test? What if this is really happening?

He looked back up into Jess's eyes. They were so green, so beautiful, so innocent.

"I agree," he said softly.

How to begin?

He gently placed his hand on Jess's knee, half expecting her to draw away and slap him, but instead she placed her own petite hand on his and drew his hand slowly up her thigh. Her skin was warm and silken beneath his touch and Sean's breathing became ragged as his heart began to pound. He let his hand rest on her thigh for a moment, then slipped it under the rim of her nightie. Jess slowly uncrossed her legs, allowing him access to her more intimate areas. Sean, completely caught up in the moment, slid his hand down into her crotch.

He could feel the pouting lips of her sex through the thin material of her panties and in that instant he was completely hard. Her pussy was completely shaven and he could feel the soft outline of her slit. His breathing was short and ragged as he slowly began to rub the crotch of her panties. Using three fingers in a short, circular motion he massaged the upper parts of her pussy and was encouraged by a short sigh of pleasure from Jess. He continued to rub her this way for a few seconds more before running his whole hand down between her thighs and pressing harder against her. This time he was rewarded as Jess whimpered in pleasure. He repeated this movement a few times, first touching her lightly and then pressing his hand harder against her. Within a minutes a small wet patch appeared on her crotch and he began to rub her more furiously, the wetness growing at his touch.

Jess was becoming more aroused by the moment, but she didn't want him to rush it. She knew he had been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and she needed him to savour it. She gently gripped his hand, pulled his fingers from her pussy and slowly lifted them to her mouth. Seductively she licked each one and could taste a hint of her own arousal on them. As she slipped his fingers from her lips Sean leant in and kissed her softly on her small wet mouth. The kiss was light and erotic as Sean held back his desire to consume her passionately.

Jess broke away from the kiss. "My turn," she whispered in his ear.

She leant forward, slowly unzipped his jeans and gently pulled out his cock into her little hand. He was bigger than Kyle by a couple of inches and when Jess wrapped her fingers around him she could just encompass his girth between thumb and middle finger. He was uncircumcised and she could just see his purple head peeking out at her from the tip of his cock. She ran her hand up and down him a couple of times before leaning forward and slipping his cock into her mouth.

The feel of Jess's soft mouth sucking on his cock was almost more than Sean could bear. He leant back, closed his eyes and enjoyed every second of it. Jess was good with her mouth, teasing the head with her tongue and gently rubbing his shaft with her hand while she sucked him. His erection felt stronger and more powerful than ever before and the feel of her wet mouth made him feel invincible.

After a few minutes she slipped her mouth off his cock with a small pop and looked up at his face; her innocent eyes had a sly twinkle in them. Sean thought to himself that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Sitting there with her hand around his cock she still managed to seem angelic and Sean was suddenly filled with a desire to corrupt that sweetness.

"Let's move to the bedroom," she suggested.

She took his hand and led him down the passage to the bedroom. As he followed her he could see her juicy panty-clad ass through the thin material of her nightgown.

Fuck I want to mount that ass and shove my hard cock between its soft cheeks

The bedroom was semi-dark; lit only by a bed side lamp which cast a warm glow across the room. Jess stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face Sean as he stood hesitantly in the doorway. She beckoned him in and he stepped over and kissed her again; this time with intensity. Her little mouth opened as he pressed his tongue between her lips.

Kyle had followed them from the lounge and he moved over and sat in an armchair so he could watch them intently. This fantasy was everything he had desired. He knew that later he would probably join in the fun, but for the present he was content to sit in the chair and watch Sean take his wife.

Sean hands worked over Jess's body as he kissed her. He moved them up from her hips to her luscious ass, squeezing and massaging it; then up onto her soft breasts. He couldn't wait any longer. He had to see her naked. He reached around and undid the bow that held her nightie on and as it fell to the floor he stepped back to admire her in all her glory.

Her breasts were small and pert. They were lusciously creamy and tipped by little, pink nipples. Sean gently took them in his hands and squeezed them softly. Then he bowed his face to her bosom and began to kiss her breasts. Her stomach was flat and hard from exercise and her little belly button was cute as it broke the even surface. Sean worked his way down her body, kissing and caressing her as he went, until he was kneeling in front of her, his eyes level with her panty-clad crotch.

In one glorious movement he yanked down her panties and her soft sensual slit was just inches from his face. He could smell her arousal, and longed to feel it. He leant forward and kissed her pussy softly but, as he pressed his tongue in, she slipped out of his grasp, moved over to the bed and lay down; in the same movement moving her fingers to her cunt. She spread the lips of her pussy and looked at Sean invitingly.

Sean got undressed and moved to the edge of the bed. He climbed on until he was kneeling between her naked legs. He was about to push his cock into her hole, but in that moment realized that he wanted something more. This night was about exploration for Jess and Kyle, he had to shock them, to force them to consider things they would never have imagined doing before.

In a swift, lithe movement he spun Jess around so that she was on all fours and he heard her gasp with surprise. For a moment he just stared at her ass; it was there for the taking. He placed a hand on each of her checks and pulled them apart then pressed his hard cock into the opening. He momentarily looked across at Kyle who nodded his permission. He pushed into her. Jess's virgin ass was unbelievably tight and as Sean guided his head into her little hole he heard her gasp in pain. By this stage her breathing was ragged.

"I'm not sure I can do this," she gasped.

Kyle was rubbing his cock furiously as he watched her. Clearly the sight of his young wife's ass getting pummelled by another man fiercely aroused him.

"Do it for me, baby" he said.

Sean began to move his cock in and out of her ass. He realized that he probably should of let her lube his cock or her asshole before he took her, but somehow the idea of doing it more painfully excited him. This was the real way to experience anal sex, with grunting, primal passion, not in some deliberate, procedural manner.

At first, all Jess could focus on was the seemingly enormous cock ravaging her ass, but as Sean built up a rhythm, she felt the small sensation of warmth inside her that she recognized as growing arousal. She was surprised as she had not really expected to be turned on by the night's activities; rather she had considered them merely an experience to find out what it was like to be with a man other than her husband. She had never really enjoyed the sight or feel of a cock until this moment, but the bizarre situation she found herself in heightened her enjoyment and she took guilty pleasure from the fact that she had crossed into a realm of sexuality that was far beyond the limits of her usual restrictions. Not only was she with another man while her husband watched, but that same man was treating her ass in ways that she had never experienced before. As her arousal grew she almost subconsciously moved her hand down between her legs and began to massage her cunt.

Her pussy was wet as she slipped her finger into it and the feel of her own touch was comforting. She inserted another finger and began to rub her hole passionately. Her pussy was yearning to be filled and as she fingered herself she began to get wetter. She momentarily lifted her fingers from her pussy and licked her juices off them. For some reason, the taste of her own cum had always excited her and she loved the sheer eroticism that the act contained. She knew that Kyle would enjoy this touch too. Often after they had sex he would make her lick her juices off his cock.

Behind her, Sean was going to town on her asshole and his forceful rhythm was painful yet arousing. She now had three fingers inside herself and she loved the feeling of both her tight holes being stretched at the same time. They were both close to orgasm and she slipped her fingers out of her pussy hole and began to rub them furiously across her cunt.

Suddenly she felt his hot cum shoot forth in her bowels and his cock throbbed in her ass as he came passionately inside her. His release and the idea of his hot white semen inside her was more than she could take and she felt herself explode as her juices squirted out over the sheets. She had never squirted before and the experience was exhilarating. Wave after wave pulsed through her body and she moaned as she writhed on the bed. Sean's cock was convulsing in her butt and she could feel her ass contorting around his shaft.

She collapsed to the bed panting as the last waves of her orgasm coursed through her body. The afterglow of her passion was warm in her belly and the sheets beneath her were damp from her explosive squirting. Sean's cock was still in her ass and his ragged breathing was harsh in her ear. As his erection subsided he slipped it out of her and rolled back onto the pillow.

Kyle slowly got up from the chair and walked over to where Jess was lying on the bed. He brushed her hair back from her face and kissed her gently on the mouth. Then Kyle slowly took Jess's hand in his, raised Jess's fingers to his lips and slowly licked each of them. At the sweet taste of her pussy juice Kyle knew that he had to have her right away.

"Baby, I need your pussy."

Jess nodded; despite the fact she had just come down from a crashing orgasm she recognized that it was necessary to give Kyle what he wanted as well. Besides, she wasn't entirely sure that she was done and she was aware that the orgasm she had just had might have awakened a voracious appetite within her for more sexual experience.

Kyle pushed Jess onto her back and slipped between her waiting thighs. His cock slid into her soaking pussy with ease and gently began to thrust her. Even though Jess had only just come down from an orgasm, the feel of her husbands cock pressing into her sparked a further arousal. She was letting out light moans of pleasure as she felt her husbands hardness. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and in one lithe movement she rolled him over onto his back.

Now she was on top and she leant back so that she could ride him more easily. Her lower body was ululating against her husband's crotch and his hands were on her hips, guiding her body. She was taking Kyle's cock fully, pulling almost all the way out and then ramming her body down on it. As they fucked they stared into each other's eyes and were almost overcome by the strength of their passion.

They had both forgotten Sean was in the room until Jess felt the light touch of his hand on her breast. He was kneeling next to her; watching her pussy being filled by her husband's thirsty cock. Sean was rubbing her breast and softly running her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Jess reached out and grabbed his now erect cock and began to stroke it with her hand. This simple gesture included him in the process of their love-making and Sean leant down and gently began to suckle on her breast. Throughout this, Jess's rhythmic pumping of Kyle's cock with her pussy never faltered. As he sucked at her tit, Sean slipped his hand down and started to rub the top of her pussy with his fingertips. Jess let out a short moan as his fingers touched her sensitive area; his fingers were deft and playful as he massaged her.

They all knew they were close to orgasm.

"I want to cum on your breasts." Sean gasped.

He stood up and began to rub his cock furiously, bending his knee's slightly so that it's head was pointed at her bosom. Kyle thrust his hips up and his balls tightened as he came; his semen shooting up inside his wife's hot pussy. Jess closed her eyes, leant back and moaned as she came all over Kyle's cock. At the sight of the young married couple locked in orgasm, Sean shot streams of his sticky semen across Jess's young breasts. The last few spurts he shot across Jess's face and into her open mouth. Jess opened her eyes in surprise as the sticky white cum landed in her mouth, but in moments she realized what was happening. She turned her head and slipped her mouth over Sean's head, sucking every last drop from his spasming cock.

__________________________________________________________________

The next morning Sean woke up with the sunlight streaming across the bed. For a moment he was unsure of where he was, then the tumult of the previous night's events came crashing down on him and in a moment he was completely awake. He slowly lifted his head off the pillow and sat up. Jess lay on the bed between Kyle and himself. She was covered only by a thin sheet and through it he could see the outline of her naked body. As Sean watched she turned over and snuggled up against Kyle's body and he unconsciously draped his arm across her.

12