An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia makes a naughty deal with her heartbroken son.
10.7k words
4.6
588k
946

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,000 Followers

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. This is the first part of a series and it's mostly about context: you may want to consider reading something else if you're in a hurry. This story features anal sex, so be warned in case that's not your cup of tea. Don't expect realism, and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

There is just so much a mother can take. Even a tolerant, caring, loving mommy is bound to run out of patience sooner or later.

Julia had tried everything, to no avail. Mike, her eighteen-year-old son, seemed to be impermeable to all the help she had provided so far. There was just one last arrow in her quiver. Standing outside her son's room, Julia sighed as she peeked inside. Mike was sitting naked at his computer with his sizable dick in his hand, masturbating relentlessly. Again.

Her perfectly manicured hand was already pushing the door open when Julia paused, considering for the umpteenth time the wisdom of doing what she was about to do. It was extreme, very much so. But then, so was Mike's situation. It was also wrong, according to the general moral standards of society. Not that Julia ever cared much for all of that. Plus, this was her son: nothing could stop her from doing what needed to be done to help him. And Julia was ready to do anything. Even this.

Taking a long steadying breath, Julia silently pushed the door open and stepped into her son's room. She quietly padded on her naked little feet until she was right behind him. Then she spoke.

"Mike, sweetie..."

Her soft, husky voice made the teenager turn around in his chair. His eyes bugged out. Though he stopped jacking off, his hand was still holding his big shaft.

"Mom!?"

*****

Mike had always been shy. At eighteen, smart and handsome as he was, he had serious trouble getting a date. He was so nervous around girls that he could barely talk to them, let alone ask one of them out. His shyness with girls often gave them a wrong impression of goofiness, making him appear weird and somewhat unappealing to most of his female schoolmates. Despairing to get a girlfriend yet feeling horny all the time, the only outlet that Mike could find for his sexual desires was masturbation. Until Shelly appeared.

A senior like Mike, Shelly had just moved into town with her family. Being new, she was an outcast by default in the social dynamics of high school life. As luck would have it, that didn't turn out to be a problem at all. Unprejudiced about him, kind and sweet by nature, nerdy and sort of withdrawn just like him, Shelly took an instant liking to Mike. She found him funny and cute, and she really appreciated his sensitive side.

For his part, Mike was surprisingly relaxed around Shelly. It mostly had to do with the fact that, with her mane of wavy dark blonde hair, her quick wit, her heavy-framed glasses and her sweet smile, Shelly reminded him a lot of Lyla, his beloved big sister, currently away at college with her twin, Lori, Mike's bitchy big sister.

Shelly and Mike started hanging out after school, meeting at each other's house to watch TV or study together or just chat. They got along great, they liked each other and they both found the other attractive. Before long, they were a couple. Of course, being eighteen and constantly horny, they wasted no time and eagerly started exploring each other's body, finally experiencing sex outside of porn and masturbation.

Mike couldn't believe his luck. He had never been happier in his life. Having a girlfriend was a dream come true in itself, but the prospect of actually having sex with her was nothing short of mind-blowing.

When he saw Shelly naked for the first time, he went wild. Slim and toned, with perky tits and a gorgeous taut butt, Shelly looked hot as hell to Mike. Her smooth virgin pussy beckoned to him irresistibly. After getting Shelly's cooing approval, he went to town on that juicy little slit. Mike was intoxicated by his first taste of a woman's nectar, it immediately made him crave more and more and more. Making up for his lack of skill with sheer enthusiasm, he munched and slurped and licked away on Shelly's tight pussy, bringing her to a series of orgasms that made her shiver in ecstasy while her maidenly hole poured a stream of sweet girl-juices into Mike's hungry mouth.

When Shelly took his cock out of his boxers and held it in her tiny hands for the first time, gasping at the sight and feel of his massive erection, Mike thought he would pass out. Shelly's slender fingers barely reached around his girth but the mere contact of a girl's hand on his dick made his heart race with arousal. Staring closely at his pole, Shelly started awkwardly jacking him off, squeezing and stroking his pulsating meat with both hands. Overcome with the pleasure and novelty of sex, Mike exploded within seconds. Moaning in bliss, he painted Shelly's hands, arms, neck and face in thick warm ropes of cum. He spurted as much spunk as Shelly had only seen in pornos.

Giggling as her well-hung and still quite hard boyfriend mumbled a breathless apology, Shelly wiped his cum off her glasses with her fingers and then brought them to her mouth, savoring her very first taste of sperm. Humming contentedly, amazed that she was actually liking the thick creamy consistency of Mike's seed, Shelly eagerly licked the rest of his copious load off of herself. With his cum coating her tongue, she lowered her face on Mike's impressive dick and took his spongy purple cockhead in her mouth, starting to give her own, and also Mike's, first blowjob.

Inexperienced and impeded by Mike's thickness, Shelly couldn't do much except suckle and nurse on his fat glans and a few inches of his shaft while vigorously masturbating him. She tried to force her face lower to take more of Mike's cock in her mouth like she had seen porn stars doing, but she gagged whenever his dick started pushing into her throat. Mike was crazy with pleasure at the feel of Shelly's warm wet mouth sucking on him and at the sight of her sexy lips stretched around his throbbing boner. He wanted that blowjob to last forever, but it was just too good. Within a few minutes, he was pumping another torrential load of cum into his girlfriend's willing mouth.

Caught unawares, Shelly coughed and spluttered at first, drooling Mike's seed all over her lips and chin as she tried to swallow the spurting jets of cum flooding her oral cavity. After the initial surprise though, she started gulping noisily, determined to gobble down as much of her boyfriend's sperm as she could. When Mike's ejaculation petered out, Shelly let the final mouthful linger, savoring the milky fluid on her tongue and palate, enjoying the unique taste of cum. It really wasn't bad at all, she thought, swallowing that creamy treat and finding the whole experience very erotic.

In the following weeks, Mike and Shelly familiarized quickly with each other's body, discovering erogenous zone and personal pleasure triggers, making their enjoyment of sex better and better. Still, an obstacle remained on their way to ultimate satisfaction. Shelly was a virgin and she meant to remain one until she got married. As much as she liked Mike and loved him and had fun with him, she told him in no uncertain terms that she was not going to let him fuck her. He could rub and finger and lick her pussy to his heart's content, but his cock was not allowed in there. Never.

Mike had accepted Shelly's rule when she set it. He was a bit surprised that a smart independent girl like her would cling to what he thought was an obsolete standard of female virtue. His family was quite open-minded and easygoing as far as traditional morals and social norms were concerned, but Shelly's religious background had shaped her otherwise, at least in this one specific regard.

At first the ban on intercourse was no problem. Both teens got all the satisfaction they needed through long and lustful oral marathons that left their bodies sated and their mouths glistening with one another's juices. But after a while, despite the insane pleasure that Shelly's soft lips and warm mouth gave him when they were wrapped tightly around his big cock, Mike started wanting more.

Initially he just joked about it in passing. Then he started hinting at it without much subtlety. Finally, he plainly asked her to just let him fuck her pussy. Shelly refused. She was adamant about not giving her cherry to anyone but her future husband. Soon Mike's persistent requests to have sex, as in vaginal sex with actual penetration, unnerved Shelly and eventually led to a big ugly fight.

Scared of losing him, more insecure than she let on, madly jealous at the mere thought that Mike might seek from some other girl what she wasn't giving him, Shelly finally came to a decision. In a desperate effort to keep their relationship intact, she offered Mike a compromise. She would let him fuck her, yes, but not in her pussy: in her virgin asshole. Surprised and overjoyed, excited beyond words at the prospect of penetrating a girl's ass, Mike promptly took Shelly up on her word.

When the time came for them to have their first anal experience, both teenagers where tingling all over: Shelly with anxiety, Mike with eagerness. Mike licked Shelly's sweet pussy and rimmed her little pink asshole for almost an hour to get her ready and relaxed, bringing her to a series of toe-curling climaxes in the process. After that, she got on all fours and he applied a generous amount of KY all over her cute tiny pucker, easing his fingers into her anus to coat her tight virginal rectum with lube. Once he had greased himself up too, Mike poked his raging erection against Shelly's slick rosebud and started pushing.

Shelly whimpered as she felt Mike's fat glans force its way into her butthole. Despite all the preparation, she couldn't get over the fear of being ripped apart by his girthy, rock-hard pole. She held her breath as she felt her little virgin asshole getting stretched open by Mike's invading meat. Even though she knew she should try to stay relaxed, Shelly couldn't help but tense up as her boyfriend began slowly sodomizing her. Reaching a hand to her clit, gritting her teeth as Mike pushed his fat cock up her ass, Shelly began frigging herself, desperate to mitigate the discomfort.

Behind her bent-over frame, Mike grunted in pleasure, high on the sensation of having his cock inside a woman's body for the first time. The sight of Shelly tiny butt-ring dilating obscenely to take his cock was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. The feel of her warm gripping tightness clenching around his invading shaft as he eased his way into her untouched rectum was beyond anything he ever imagined. Mike moved very gently inside her, letting Shelly adjust as he fed her inch after inch of his dickmeat. Seeing her masturbating and whimpering as he crammed his cock into her ass, he assumed that she was enjoying the anal penetration just as much as he was. So he kept pushing.

Barely half of his thick length was buried inside her virgin ass when Shelly cried out, begging for him to stop. "Oowww... It hurts! Stop, Mike, pleeeease! Uuuuhh, it's too big... Pull out, pleeease!"

Panting, crazed by the squeezing tugs of Shelly's constricting asshole, Mike stopped. Groaning both in disappointment and intense pleasure, he ran his hands all over his girlfriend's smooth slim body and reached under her, cupping her perky tits and working her nipples just the way she liked.

"This feels so good, babe... Your ass is so hot and tight! Keep touching your clit, it should feel better. I won't go any deeper, okay?"

"Uuuhh... Okay, but please, pleeease cum fast," she panted, "I feel like you're ripping me apart!"

"If you keep squeezing me like this, I'll cum for sure," he chuckled, " and very fast too!"

Wishing only to get it over with, realizing that the uncomfortable cramping sensation in her overstuffed ass actually felt good for him, Shelly started purposely tightening her rectum around Mike's massive meat. He immediately grunted, tweaking her hard nipples more urgently. Overwhelmed with pleasure, Mike started grinding gently into Shelly's milking rectum, thrilled by the feel of getting his cock sucked by her tight warm asshole. It wasn't long before he grabbed harder onto her tits and bellowed out his climax.

As his cock throbbed and pulsed in orgasm, it seemed to Shelly that Mike's shaft had gotten even bigger in her ass while he spewed his enormous load of cum into her deflowered little hole. Still, to Shelly's surprise, that felt really good. It was the first time she felt a man's cum spurting inside her, and it was definitely the best part of her first anal experience. The sensation of Mike's warm gooey seed flooding her bowels was so unexpectedly erotic that she rubbed her fingers faster over her clit, yelping as Mike filled her rectum with jet after powerful jet of cum. As Shelly cried out her climax, her asshole clamped harder around Mike, coaxing more sperm out of his swollen twitching cock.

From that day on, Mike never lost a chance to sink his boner inside Shelly's tight little asshole. Strangely enough, Shelly found herself glad that he was so taken with her ass. It was empowering for her to know that Mike lusted after her even more than before, it took away her fears that he might dump her because she was denying him access to her pussy.

Though it was never easy for Shelly to take Mike's big dick up her ass, in the weeks that followed their first sodomy they gradually managed to make anal sex less uncomfortable for her and even more enjoyable for him. Each time they buttfucked, he managed to get deeper inside her ass, and each time she was more relaxed and less fearful of being split in two as he slowly crammed her butt full of cock. Mike was always gentle as he sawed his thick boner in and out of Shelly's ass. He didn't want to hurt her, not after she had gifted him with her anal virginity. He never got to pound her ass the way he had seen in pornos, but he didn't care. Their slow assfucks were simply heavenly.

It took a while before Shelly could let Mike bury his cock all the way inside her rectum, but eventually, with practice and gradual progress, she managed to take him balls-deep in her ass, much to their mutual stupor. That day Mike shot an incredible load inside her rectum, huge even for his standards. Shelly came screaming on her clit-diddling fingers as Mike's seemingly endless ejaculation splashed against her anal walls, the ungodly amount of semen feeling like a veritable cum enema. After their climaxes burned out, the two teenagers cuddled for a long time murmuring their love for each other, feeling closer than ever before.

Mike was so enamored with his girlfriend's round little butt that, even after he came inside her, he rarely got soft. Every time they had sex, after he slipped his still turgid cock out of her sperm-flooded asshole, Mike would play with Shelly's gaping sphincter. He loved to watch his cum bubble out of her reddened dilated butt-ring and dribble down her asscrack. He often pushed his leaking seed back into her rectum with his fingers, making Shelly coo and squirm with lascivious delight.

He was always so turned on after he fucked Shelly's ass that he soon had to get off again. Wishing he could buttfuck her for a second time but knowing she was too sore to take him again so soon, Mike would settle for rubbing his plump dick between her asscheeks, teasing her slippery dilated anus and humping her buttcrack until he came once more, shooting his load all over her firm curvy tushy and her arched back, aiming some spurts straight into her slowly shrinking rosebud.

Even at school Mike was always reaching his hands to Shelly's ass, caressing and fondling those round little globes that he had come to crave so much. Shelly giggled at her boyfriend's passion for her butt, but she never stopped him. She loved the feeling of being desired like that, and soon she started choosing her jeans and skirts so that they accentuated the protruding curve of her ass.

To Shelly, the naughty and somehow forbidden nature of anal sex made it incredibly hot, and it quickly became a favorite of hers. She came to love the way Mike prepared her asshole, devotedly licking and sucking her rubbery orifice, tonguing and fingering and finally lubing her little pucker with great care before easing his shaft into her well-prepared sphincter. She grew to find pleasure rather discomfort in the unusual sensation of having her asshole stretched out and filled up with her boyfriend's thick, pulsing cockmeat. Most of all, she loved it when Mike's big cock swelled even more and he came deep inside her ass, pumping her rectum full of his abundant seed.

Week after week, their relationship blossomed. They were young, in love, horny all the time and quick to mutually satisfy their needs. Mike was happy like he had never been before. Unfortunately, like all light and carefree dreams, his idyllic relationship with Shelly came to an abrupt end.

Shelly was pale and her eyes were puffy and red from crying when she told him the dire news, one morning in front of their school. She was moving. By the end of the week she would be gone. Her father had got a major promotion: his bosses were so impressed with his recent work that they had appointed him head of the company's European branch in London, effective immediately. He wasn't glad about uprooting his family and moving to England just like that, but this was the kind of opportunity you just don't throw away. So they were leaving, in just a few days.

Mike was devastated. He couldn't believe his ears as he listened to his girlfriend's broken words. Just as abruptly as she had come into his life, Shelly was now going to disappear. He held her tightly in his arms, embracing her to mitigate his desperation as she started crying again after relating the sad news.

Unprepared, panicked, dumbstruck, Mike and Shelly tried to make the best of the very little time they still had. But, try as they might, a looming sense of sadness and impending calamity tainted their every second together. They held hands and hugged all the time, but that only reminded them that soon they'd be pulled apart. They had sex at every chance, but their passionate urgency was heavy with inconsolable resignation. They kissed softly for long languid minutes, but most of the time the sweetness of their lips was mixed with the salty taste of their tears.

They considered staying in touch via videochat but they didn't really believe their relationship could survive this blow. They were both smart enough to know what this sad situation meant: it was the end for the two of them, simple as that. So they broke up, doing the mature thing and hating everything about it, crying and hugging and saying their last goodbyes at the airport on a cruel sunny afternoon.

*****

Following Shelly's departure, Mike fell apart completely. Before his mother's saddened eyes, the heartbroken teenager spiraled down into a post break-up depression as bleak as only an eighteen-year-old who has just lost his first love can experience. His will to do anything at all was gone. He barely ate, he hardly slept, he stopped going out with his friends entirely and he cared nothing about school. He spent all his time holed up in his room, broken and helpless.

Julia watched her son go through all of this for a while, letting the grieving process take its due course, trusting that Mike would eventually pull through. But he didn't. As the days and weeks passed, the boy just seemed to sink deeper in his despair, unable and, much to Julia's dismay, unwilling to shake off his blues. She shared his pain and she sympathized, well aware that she couldn't expect him to just forget about the whole thing and act like Shelly never existed.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,000 Followers