An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steadily and delicately, loving every second, Mike penetrated his mother in one long push while his eyes rolled back in his head, his lips drinking avidly from hers. As he eased his throbbing dick deeper and deeper into that moist, soft hole, the teenager trembled with pleasure. He had been inside his mother repeatedly in the past weeks, assfucking her daily and getting deep-throated countless times, but this was different.

His mom's vagina accepted him with minimal resistance, clinging to his meaty hardness as he opened her up and entered deeper into her center. She was tight yet pliant, wet and enveloping. Her pussy felt warm and welcoming as its silky softness adhered to him tenderly, adapting to him and reshaping itself around the thickness of his dick. To Mike, nothing had ever felt so mind-blowingly good and intimate as pushing himself into the one woman he knew he'd never stop loving, the one that had given him life and had recently brought him back to happiness when he thought it was lost forever.

Julia let out a long muffled moan into her boy's suckling lips when she felt him bottom out inside her. He was balls-deep in her pussy, his girthy pole pulsing against her velvety walls and his glans poking deeper into her than any other man's had before. Panting, Mike stopped moving and opened his eyes. As she met his lovestruck gaze, trembling all over with pleasure, Julia was suddenly hit in full by the reality of what was happening: her own son was inside her, back into her womb. The ancestral, mind-staggering power of that notion burned through her in a flash of pure ecstasy.

"Mike! Ooohh, baby... Aahhh Mmh-mh-miiiiike!"

Like a lighting strike, a toe-curling orgasm shook Julia's body, taking her breath away and leaving her squirming in her boy's strong arms, his thick cock filling her wonderfully, her pussy clinging to him in erratic spasms of delight. While a crashing wave of pleasure washed over her, threatening to drown her, Julia held on to her son even tighter, whimpering her climax into his mouth as her legs clenched around his back and her fingernails sank into his shoulders.

Mike grunted as his mom's pussy convulsed around his fully embedded cock. Her gushing hole felt even tighter as her vaginal walls massaged him in soft caressing pulses, sending shivers of pleasure from his erection straight up his spine. Feeling his mother cum on his dick was so amazingly sexy that he knew he would have cum instantly too if he hadn't already blown a load down her throat.

Joined into one flesh, mother and son were both sizzling with unprecedented lust by the time Julia's sudden climax faded out and her rippling, juice-flooded pussy relaxed around Mike's stretching girth. Looking into her boy's ecstatic face with pleasure-glazed eyes, Julia sighed contentedly before murmuring: "Mmmh, baby... You just made Mommy cum."

"I almost came too," Mike panted in reply, grinning and grinding his fully buried boner into her wet enveloping mommy-hole. "You're so amazing, Mom, this is even better than I thought..." he whispered dreamily as he massaged her big jiggly boobs, stirring her soft warm center with his throbbing hard meat. "Your pussy feels incredible!"

"It's yours, sweetie. Mommy's pussy is all yours now," Julia whimpered, trembling from the delightful jolts of ecstasy radiating from her cock-stuffed vagina and sensitive nipples.

With his groin pressed firmly against hers, Mike was keeping her swollen clit stimulated as he remained buried inside her, gently humping into her, keeping himself sheathed in her pussy as if he never wanted to leave that welcoming, tender place ever again. It was a magnificently erotic feeling, and it worked like the most intense form of teasing to Julia's already overcharged libido.

Her voice was thick with need when she spoke, practically begging her son to take her. "Fuck Mommy's pussy now, Mike, please! I need it, baby," she blurted out. Feeling her boy's hardness flex inside her at those words, Julia egged him on further. "I want you to fuck me and fill me with cum, sweetie. Mommy needs you... I need to feel you cumming inside me so badly... Aahhh, fuck yeees!"

Mike's head was spinning and his ears were ringing with the echo of his mom's mind-blowing pleas as he started to slide his shaft in and out of her pussy. His first strokes were slow and deliberate as he trembled with joy, blissfully shocked by how her silky soft tunnel clung wetly to his gliding boner. Within seconds though, urged by his desire and her maddeningly erotic vocalizations, Mike started moving faster inside her. Soon he was fucking his mother with abandon.

As he entered and re-entered Julia's soaked pussy, picking up speed as he pumped her harder and deeper at each pass, Mike groaned incessantly, drunk with pleasure. As if the feel of her velvety vaginal walls wrapped around his cock wasn't mind-blowing enough, the lucky boy was overpowered by the rhythmic, tender caresses that his mother's quivering pussy was treating him to, enveloping him tightly within her warm dripping folds each time he buried himself inside her.

Letting instinct take over, mother and son synced harmoniously without any effort as they rushed together to their climax. The sounds of Julia's yelps and her chocked sobs of pleasure were mixing with the rhythmic fleshy impacts of their groins clapping together each time Mike bottomed out inside her, creating a lascivious symphony that accompanied their coupling. Julia was ecstatic about how wonderfully her son's thick cock filled her, just like Mike was crazy about the moist, squeezing snugness of his mom's pussy sheathing his shaft like a perfectly fitting glove.

Any notion of time and space lost meaning as mother and son made love with unrestrained passion, their bodies becoming fused into one while their pleasure grew and grew, possessing them completely. All that mattered was their joined flesh, their absolute closeness. Their motions matched flawlessly, Julia bucking her matronly hips up to meet her boy's vigorous thrusts while he relentlessly plowed her soft wet hole, moaning into her mouth when he wasn't nibbling at her neck and sucking avidly on her puffy nipples. Blown away by the expert routine of squeezing massages that his mom's pussy was unleashing on his cock, Mike just kept fucking Julia with all he had, his lust fueled by his boundless affection for the sweet, beautiful woman that he was making love to: his adored, incredible mother.

Julia had been mewling and seeing stars for a while, lost in a semi-permanent state of orgasmic bliss when Mike finally managed to form words. "I'm gonna cum, Mom," he grunted, ramming his dick at breakneck speed into her nectar-dripping pussy. "I'm cumming... Inside you... Oooohh Mooom!"

Julia was too far gone to even speak as she felt her son's throbbing pole slam into her in a final series of savage pounding thrusts. A tremor of blindingly intense pleasure exploded outwards from her clit and pussy as Mike buried himself all the way inside her one last time and came, letting loose a torrent of warm seed into her welcoming mommy-hole. Julia's high-pitched yell resounded along her son's growl of release as jet after thick jet of potent youthful cum splashed deep inside her womb, flooding her vaginal channel with his sperm.

As Julia screamed out her shattering climax, her silky pussy convulsed erratically around her boy's cock, squeezing Mike's pulsing, swollen hardness and bathing him in her girl-cum. Julia was pleasure-high as she basked in the forbidden bliss of feeling her son unload his semen deep inside her quivering core, filling her pussy to overflowing with his liquid essence. Her nails drew blood as they dug into his shoulders and she locked her feet firmly around his back, shuddering against her beloved boy as the two of them rode out their amazing orgasms together.

The intensity of his climax was such that Mike collapsed on top of Julia's soft curvy body right after his twitching boner stopped ejaculating. Perfectly sated, the teenager rested his head on his mom's pillowy tits, her signature scent filling his nostrils as the rhythm of her shallow but slowly calming breath lulled him away. He felt her heartbeat gradually relent while her legs slackened their hold around his back and her clutching arms embraced him softly rather than desperately. Floating away in the afterglow, their sexes still joined together, for a while mother and son lost themselves in the perfect ecstasy of mutually satisfied lovers.

His deflating cock was still sheathed inside her cum-filled pussy when Mike opened his eyes again and turned his gaze up to meat Julia's. What he saw perplexed him. His mother was looking at him intently, the sweetest of smiles brightening her face, a luminous glow in her big soulful eyes. Yet there were tears streaking down her cheeks.

"Mom..." he gasped, pulling himself off her, alarmed. "What's wrong?"

Rolling onto his side, suddenly scared that he might have somehow hurt her, Mike started sliding his wilting cock out of her pussy. The absence of her son's dick inside her seemed to snap Julia out of her momentary trance. Blinking her eyes, shaking her head as if surprised to find her own cheeks wet with tears, the buxom mother immediately followed her boy as he rolled on his back, straddling him and pressing her sperm-leaking snatch over his softening member.

Settling herself on his lap, Julia caressed Mike's upset face, soothing him and smiling at him as she murmured in a choked, emotional tone. "Oh honey, don't look so worried. It's okay."

"But... You're crying," Mike stammered, confused but somehow reassured by the persistent smile playing on his mother's full lips. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did, Mom, but..."

"Shh, baby, it's okay, I promise," Julia went on, leaning down to kiss her boy's slack mouth, letting her jutting boobs press heavily on his toned chest. "Don't mind me, sweetheart. You didn't hurt me at all, on the contrary. You made me feel so good, Mike, it was amazing. I just..."

Julia sighed and looked away, frowning. She hated herself for ruining this perfect moment with her son, for letting her fears resurface now of all times.

"Tell me Mom," Mike persisted, well aware that she was holding something back. "Please, I don't want you to cry, never."

Julia turned to face him and immediately his hands were on her cheeks, his fingers tracing her soft visage and wiping her tears away. Mother and son were staring into each other's eyes as Julia sighed with resignation and shrugged, trying not to make too big a deal out of it.

"Oh, it's nothing, baby. I was just thinking about this... About the two of us. It's selfish of me though, I'm acting like a silly schoolgirl again," she said, laughing nervously, trying to play it cool and failing.

"You're not silly, Mom," Mike said, running his hands along her spine, caressing her naked voluptuous body. "I told you that already, and I meant it. Just tell me what's bugging you and we'll fix it together. I love you so much, Mom. Let me help you, please."

"Oh, baby," Julia said, melting inside. She couldn't stop herself from kissing her boy hard and deep before leaning down on him, squashing her tits against his chest and resting her head in the hollow of his shoulder.

With her hand gently stroking his cheek and his cock nestled between her cum-slippery labia, Julia turned her head, meeting her son's honest, intense gaze. Warmed by Mike's affection, secure as he held her in his arms, she chose not to hide anything from him, deciding to confess her fears to him as she would to a caring and trustworthy lover, which indeed he was.

"I was just wondering about the future, honey," she said softly, letting the words flow. "I was thinking about how I'll miss you when you leave for college. Once the summer is over, baby, all of this, us... We'll be over too, I'm afraid," Julia sighed. "And that's alright," she added quickly, forcing herself to be strong and not get dragged down by that sad scenario, "that's how it's supposed to be. I know that, and I'm ready to endure the loss and everything else but... I was just preparing myself for that moment, the moment when I'm gonna have to give this up, and I got sad thinking about it. I'm sorry that I spoiled this magic moment, I really am, baby," she murmured, nuzzling her son's cheek and kissing him tenderly. "It's just that... Mommy is gonna miss you so much, sweetheart..."

Mike's brow was furrowed and his voice was trembling as he tried to form a reply: "Mom... What do you mean 'over'? I'm not leaving for months yet, and even then..."

A long, deep kiss from his mother silenced him. As soon as she unclasped her luscious lips from his, Julia spoke immediately, an edge of urgency in her voice. "Mike, I love you so much, honey. I just want you to be happy and have a wonderful life. I know you don't think of it now, but everything will be different once you leave. You may not see it yet, but I can tell you this for sure: you'll meet someone some day, and you'll fall in love and you'll start thinking about things that you don't even imagine yourself thinking about now, but you will, honey, I promise you, one day you will. And I want that for you, don't get me wrong... I'll be happy to see you happy, and I'll open my arms to whoever you'll choose as your partner and I'll be the happiest mother in the world just as long as I know that my sweet baby boy is happy. Believe me, Mike, all I want is for you to feel good and have the best life possible. That's what this was all about, after all. I love you, baby, I always will."

Again, Julia's radiant smile and a single rolling tear appeared at the same time on her face. As she hugged him tighter, Mike was awestruck by the depth of her love for him. Her devotion and affection enveloped him like a physical thing. His mother's love went beyond their emotional connection and the sexual intimacy they shared: it was so immense that she was ready to let him go, to step back so that he could seek his own path, even if this would mean she'd be left behind. Not that he would ever do that, Mike knew. Still, it hit him hard to see that his mom was willing to take that risk. She was ready to accept the pain of their separation as a good thing, as long as it was good for him.

A wave of emotion washed over him as Mike felt his cock twitch and start to regain its hardness, nestled as it was in the outer folds of his mother's warm, wet pussy. Nobody could ever love him as selflessly as she did, he knew that without a doubt. Even more that her beauty and the hotness of her gorgeous curves, the power of his mother's true love for him aroused Mike all over again.

"Mom, I love you too," he blurted out, saying the only thing worth saying to this incredible being that had gifted him with affection and care ever since she had given birth to him. "I will always love you, Mom. Please, please trust me," he persisted, squeezing her in his strong arms, his eyes boring into hers, desperate to convey something that mere words failed to express but that was so clear in his mind. "Nothing will change the way I feel about you, Mom. I can't even say it right, but..."

Julia laughed softly, instinctively understanding her son with no need to hear more than the heartfelt tone of his voice. Snuggling into his embrace, she pressed her forehead against Mike's as she replied: "Don't worry, baby, I get it. I really do."

The kiss with which Mike dried out Julia's last tear was only the first in a long series of soft, loving smooches that mother and son traded as they reaffirmed with their bodies what they had just said in words.

Long minutes passed as they made out tenderly then passionately then ever more urgently, until Julia was holding her boy's face in her hands while Mike caressed the smooth skin of his mom's arched back and kneaded her plump beautiful ass. All the while, Julia kept gently rocking her hips on Mike's lap, grinding her cum-soaked snatch and engorged clit on his hardening pole, her tits squashed between their bodies while their tongues and lips danced relentlessly in a loving, uninterrupted soulkiss.

Mike felt a shiver running up his spine when his mother finally broke their lip-lock and lifted herself off his groin. Reaching her hand to his rock-hard boner, she guided his cockhead into her slippery vagina. Straightening up on his lap, thrusting her heavy jugs into her son's face, Julia cooed as she sat down on Mike's dick, her fleshy flower opening up willingly to allow access to her son's thick member inside her. A long ecstatic sigh escaped her lips as she felt that perfect cock slide into her pussy, filling her and completing her, until his ballsack was resting against her butthole and his glans was pushed as far into her warm center as it could go.

Opening her glazed-over eyes and smiling at her boy, impaled on his meaty hardness, Julia smiled, her eyelids already fluttering as the first jolts of pleasure started coursing through her voluptuous frame.

"I love you, baby. Mmmh, Mommy loves you... So, so much... Oooohh!"

"Aaahh! I love you too... Ohh god, Mom!"

Mike's words were barely out of his mouth as Julia started riding him cowgirl style. Past any doubt or restraint, Julia bounced on her son's cock like a woman possessed. Knowing only that nothing felt better or more right than their being together, their sexes joined and their minds caught in the same blissful haze of pleasure, the busty mother bounced up and down on her boy's pole as if in a frenzy.

As she slammed her pussy on her son's hard cock over and over again, Julia's only thought was to take Mike as deep as possible in her cum-soaked pussy. Savoring his filling, throbbing presence sliding inside her and glorying in every second of their passionate coupling, Julia couldn't stop squealing in ecstasy as she relentlessly impaled herself. It was thrilling beyond description to know that it was her adored boy's dick that was stuffing her pussy so perfectly, making her feel complete.

Matching her wild bounces with firm upward thrusts of his own, Mike pistoned his tool into his mom's enveloping folds while he held her plump ass possessively in his palms, kneading and guiding those juicy mounds up and down on his shaft. Unable to resist the magnificent sway of her huge tits, he clamped his mouth on her stiff nipples, suckling and kissing and nibbling them in turn, making Julia whimper and yelp ever more frantically.

A string of mini-climaxes rippled through Julia's curvy body while she rode her son's dick with reckless abandon, building up to a massive orgasm that she knew was quickly closing in on her. Grabbing hard onto her boy's muscular shoulders for purchase, she picked up her pace even more, whimpering and shaking all over as she slammed her nectar-dripping slit on Mike's pole

"Cum inside me, baby... Uuuhhh god, Mike, I'm sooo close! Cum now, honey, oooh fuuck... Cum for Mommy, pleeeease! Cum in meeee!"

On the verge already, Mike didn't relent his devoted tit-worship but just humped harder into his mother's slick, warm pussy as he bit into a puffy, gummy areola. Bouncing desperately on his twitching cock, Julia writhed as she squealed out, a massive wave of pleasure crashing over her. "Fuck yes, baby, yeeeeees! Cum with me, sweetie, cum with Mom-mh-mmhh-yyyyy!"

While the velvety grip of Julia's vaginal walls tightened around his shaft in a series of orgasmic spasms, Mike gave one last ramming thrust and came explosively inside her. At the same time, Julia slammed herself down on his throbbing hardness and held still, her son's ejaculating cock buried to the hilt in her quivering mommy-hole.

As she screamed out her pleasure and her gushing pussy-juices mixed with her son's jetting semen, Mike's groans of release were muffled by the mouthful of tit flesh that he was still trying to gobble down like a hungry baby, empowering Julia's orgasm with his devouring suckling smooches on her sensitive nipples. Mother and son trembled together as Mike's fat cock pulsed and spurted his thick load deep inside her pussy, flooding her womb with seed once again.