An Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"Right."

I stood and leaned on the porch rail, looking out over the valley and the sunrise before me. I was naked now. Not sure how I lost the robe. My elbows were leaning on the rail, my ass sticking out and my tits hanging below me. I spread my legs and wiggled my hips at him in invitation. As I moved I could feel my tits rocking back and forth. Oh fuck, I wanted him!

I looked back and saw him stroking his cock as he watched my lewd display. Okay, he wins, I thought. I'll ask. "Fuck me. Now!" I said, my voice a growl.

"I thought you'd never ask," he said, as he stood and walked the few steps from his chair to me. I was still looking back at him and I could see his stiff dick bobbing as he walked towards me.

He grabbed me by the hips and I felt the head of his dick slide between my swollen, and open and inviting outer lips. He didn't insert it right away. He was just using the head to stroke that sensitive tissue between my lips and below my clit. As he reached the top of each stroke, he just grazed my swollen clit. I whimpered each time as he did that.

But his teasing wasn't what I wanted and he knew it. I wanted to be fucked. "No, no, god damn it!" I said. "Put it in. Fuck me! You know what I want!"

I was leaning on the rail, looking back between my hanging tits. I saw him grab his cock and guide it to the mouth of my pussy. No more teasing. He was going to fuck me now, and that's what I wanted. But first he had to get it in. He was so much bigger than my husband. He used his fingers to collect my juice and lube the head. Then he began to push. Even though we had fucked twice in the last twelve hours, it was tight. I was kind of sore this morning, too. Then I felt the head pop into me. "Oh fuck!" I groaned aloud.

He stood holding my hips, the head of his cock just barely in me. There we were, naked, on the porch of the cottage looking at the sunrise and the valley before us as he slowly forced his big prick farther and farther into me. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." I said. "That feels so good. Keep it up. I want you all the way into me."

He was pulling back on my hips with both hands, and I was pushing. We both felt it when he hit bottom. Then we just stood still, as we had the night before when I sat astride him after the storm. We were savoring the moment. Then he began to slowly fuck me, withdrawing his cock just a bit and pushing it back. Each stroke was a little longer, a little firmer on the return, and a little quicker than the stroke before it. I moved my hips. It wasn't long until we were fucking, not ferociously, but steadily. You could hear our flesh slapping as his groin hit my ass on each stroke and I was whimpering and mumbling obscenities.

I could feel his balls swing forward on each stroke and slap my clit, and then I didn't anymore, as he approached climax and they pulled up tight against him. "Are you close?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"Good," I said, as I reached back with a hand and begin to rub my clit. I knew it wouldn't take long. "I want you to cum inside me," I said. "Fill my cunt with that hot cum of yours. Just fill me up."

He was really ramming me now. The porch railing was wobbling and squeaking, and I was yelling obscenities: "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Oh fuck. That's it. Yes, yes, yes! Fuck my cunt! Shit! So good. So fuuuucking good!" or something like that.

He pulled my hips tight against him as he plunged his prick so far into me I thought he was going to split me. Then he was rigid, and I could feel shot after shot of his hot cum flooding the bottom of my cunt. That set me off. I screamed and saw stars, as my cunt muscles clamped down on his prick.

* * * * *

Later, after a shower, we sat naked over a breakfast he had fixed. We had decided not to wear clothes at all for the next two days.

I took a sip of coffee and looked over my cup at him. "So," I said. "That's the way it's going to be. We're going to have a secret office affair?"

"That suits me," he said. "And you?"

I took another sip. "Well, neither of us will be telling our spouses, because we don't want to spoil those relationships, and we don't want the office to find out. But I sure as hell don't want to give up fucking you, and neither of us want to divorce our spouses. So I guess that makes us secret fuck buddies."

"Well," he said. That wasn't the term I was thinking of to describe the relationship, but it pretty well describes it doesn't it?

"I think so," I said as I smiled at him over my coffee cup.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12