An Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my hand and pulled it off her breasts.

"That's enough," she said.

"I don't think so," I answered. "You keep acting like nothing happened between us. I think maybe you need a little reminder, Alex."

She wheeled around and glared at me over her shoulder. Her pale eyes seemed to bore through me, but I didn't look away. Instead, I leaned forward and took her full, red lips in my own. She started to pull away, and then kissed me back.

"What do you expect?" she said when it ended. "You want me to walk around talking about it and let everyone know that we fucked?"

"I want you to admit you liked it."

"Of course I did," she growled. "You know that. You blew my fucking mind."

"I want more."

"I told you it was just for that one night," she said.

"It was too good for one night," I responded.

"Then what do you want? You want another night?"

"I want right now," I said.

My fingers started fumbling with the tiny little buttons down the front of her dress. I opened it down to her navel in a matter of seconds. Her tits were barely concealed in a sky blue bra. I pulled the cups down as the two of us kissed.

"We might get caught," she said.

"I don't care," I responded.

Alex continued to kiss me as I pulled roughly on her nipples.

"Take off your panties," I commanded.

Alex lifted her skirt and slid off her pale blue panties as I kept playing with her tits.

"Stick them in my pocket."

She listened.

"Take my cock out."

She unzipped my pants and pulled it out.

"Bend over."

She leaned forward and placed both hands on the copier.

"Put me in you," I whispered.

Alex took my cock and guided it to her opening. She gasped loudly as I pumped it into her. Almost immediately she was crying out. I clamped a hand over her lips as she came right away—just as quick as before.

"I'm gonna fill your pussy up with cum," I said.

"No," she said. "Do my ass."

Her request caught me by surprise, but I didn't argue. Alex took my cock in her hand and guided me into her tight asshole. I was covered in her juices, but still had to work it in slowly.

When I finally got it all the way in, we were both breathless. I grabbed Alex's hips and started pounding fiercely. With each thrust, the copy machine rocked forward and slammed into the wall. I didn't bother with covering her mouth again as a second orgasm approached. I just kept fucking, and she tried to keep quiet, but failed miserably. I was surprised the entire building didn't come running when I erupted inside her. We were both out of control.

Afterwards, Alex buttoned up quickly.

"How about my panties?" she asked.

"If you want these," I said. "You know where I live." I zipped my fly and left the room.

********

I got home around 5:30. Alex showed up at about eight. I invited her in and we took a seat on the couch, where she proceeded to tell me what a nice time she'd had, but how it couldn't continue. She went on and on about her husband and how she'd never cheated before and how things couldn't go any further. I placed a hand on her knees as she worked her way through an obviously rehearsed speech. By the time she was half way through it, my hand was under her skirt and my finger tips were sliding across her bare pussy.

Alex kept taking my hand and pulling it away as she talked, but I replaced my hand every time, only to find she had gotten wetter. I coaxed a finger into her open slit. Alex pulled at my wrist and asked me to stop.

"Just finish what you have to say," I insisted.

A second finger slid inside her. My other hand started working the buttons on her dress. I pulled a bra cup down to expose her nipple to my lips. Alex gasped and her words trailed off. My fingers started to pound her cunt intensely.

"Is that all you have to say?" I asked, playfully.

She didn't speak—just moaned.

I moved my fingers faster.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Don't stop," she gasped.

I put my lips back on her tit and toyed with her nipple. My thumb flicked at her clit while my fingers pumped in and out of her. Once again, she went quick. He screamed like a madwoman as she came.

Moments later, we were stripping off our clothing. I pinned her naked body down on the couch and hovered over her. She bucked a little bit and I lost my balance and fell to the floor. Alex pounced on me. She buried my shaft in her tight little cunt and leaned forward. Her hard nipples rubbed against my sweaty chest as she rode me like a stallion. It only took a few minutes for me to lose control. I started bucking my hips—thrusting wildly. We both thrashed about and cursed and climaxed together.

After it was over I held Alex tightly in my arms. We kissed one another languidly.

"Is your husband out of town tonight?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Why don't you spend the night?"

"Ok," Alex said. She was too exhausted to argue.

Our kissing started to heat up as we caressed one another's bodies. I stood up and took Alex's hand. She followed me to the bedroom where we proceed to wear one another out.

*******

Over the next several weeks, Alex repeatedly attempted to give her brush off speech again. It always ended the same way. Eventually, she quit trying. Our affair took off. For a while, we were really on fire for one another. We had sex in Alex's office on numerous occasions. We'd take long lunches and go to a local flop house sometimes.

After about eight months, the pace had fallen off a bit. We weren't nearly as risky. Alex would sleep over at my place a couple of times a week. We'd usually talk or watch movies before fucking one another to sleep.

As the last person finished giving their report and the morning meeting broke up, I realized that Alex and I had fallen into a rut. The sex was good, but there was nothing more to it. And there never would be.

I left the conference room and walked into the hall. Just as I did, Heather passed by. My heart started to race. After nearly a year, it still raced every time I was near her. Alex came up behind me a moment later.

"You mind if I come over again tonight?" she asked discretely.

My heart did nothing. It didn't race at all.

"Yes, I think you should." I said.

*****

The conversation went rather quickly. Minutes after Alex left I told her how I was feeling. I confessed that I needed more out of the relationship. She admitted it was more than she was willing to give. She took it all well. We both shed a tear or two, but that was it. Everything ended amicably and I was right back where I'd started before our affair took off: alone and depressed.

On that Friday I moped around like it was my job. Everyone at work noticed, including Heather. We were still seeing each other pretty regularly—only as friends, though. She invited me over for dinner in hopes that it would cheer me up.

She didn't have time to change before I got there, so she was still dressed for work and a black and white pin-striped blouse and tight black pants. She looked nice. Cute.

We ordered a pizza and watched TV. Afterwards, she asked if I wanted to hang out and watch a movie. We were sitting on the couch with the lights down. All evening, the conversation was kind of subdued. Eventually, she started to ask why I was so down.

I tried to play it off. I was evasive at first, but she was persistent. And then I just caved. Suddenly it was all streaming out. Everything I'd been feeling. All the stress and dissatisfaction with work. The frustration with my love life. With my social life.

It all came out The fear. The paranoia. The self-doubt. The self-loathing. She didn't even have to prod, it just came out, as if a dam had been opened and the waters were pouring through. Once I started, I couldn't stop. Not until it was all out. By the end, I was crying. The hot tears streamed down my cheeks, despite the fact that I was trying to fight it. I think I was more shocked about it then she was, even though I'd felt it building up inside me ever since I'd ended things with Alex.

I don't think she said a word. She didn't bullshit me. She didn't say that things would get better. She just listened until I was finished, and then she just wrapped her arms around me. She pulled me close. Her body felt so good against me. My head was on her shoulder. I inhaled the scent of her hair without thinking about it.

"This is a mistake," I thought to myself. She'd broken my heart before. It had never been intentional, but it had still happened.

She held me so tightly. I could feel her heart beating. We seemed to breathe as one. She ran her fingers gently through my hair while the other arm rubbed my back. I could feel myself becoming aroused. I tried to fight it, but knew I couldn't.

I lifted my head and kissed her tentatively. There was an automatic spark between us. She didn't resist me. She kissed back. She took my lips into her own and our tongues danced. She kissed me with a hunger intensity that caught me by surprise.

Things moved pretty quickly. I'd displayed all my emotions without any restraint, and now the same was true with my lust.

I bit at her lips as we kissed feverishly. Her hands slipped to my lap and she rubbed my stiffening cock. There was still no need for words. I wanted her, and she knew it. I could tell she wanted it just as badly.

I fumbled with the first few buttons on her blouse, but things weren't going fast enough. I ripped it open and sent the remaining buttons flying. I yanked her lacy white bra down and seized an exposed, pink nipple with my mouth. Heather moaned softly as I taunted it with my teeth and tongue.

She let me tease her for a few minutes before pulling away. I looked up with wild eyes as she calmly slid off the couch and onto the floor in front of me. She deftly unfastened my belt. She slowly unzipped me and opened the button. Her small, soft hands grasped my cock and brought it out. She stroked it languidly until it was nice and hard, and then she kissed it.

It felt good. I leaned back and closed my eyes for a moment while her tongue danced around the head. I wanted her to take it between her lips. I wanted her to suck it, but I was patient. I opened my eyes and watched her work. She had taken off her blouse and bra, and knelt before me topless as she licked up and down my shaft.

"Please," I muttered softly. "Please suck it."

She flashed me a quick, sexy smile. I remembered it from our first time together. It was side of her I'd dreamt of many times since.

She took it in her mouth. Half my length slid easily between her lips. She wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft and started pumping it gently as her head bobbed up and down.

I couldn't contain my groans. I was in heaven when she started pumping faster. Her lips became a vacuum, sucking me intensely. I tried to stay still but couldn't control myself. My hips began to gyrate. I ran my fingers through her silky dark hair and she went faster, jerking my cock now with her hand, sucking the head, teasing it with her tongue.

Heather pressed her other hand hard just beneath my balls and it was all over. With a loud grunt, I exploded. My whole body seemed to seize as I shot my cum into her mouth. She continued sucking me through the entire orgasm.

She stood up, straddled me, and we kissed. I made it abundantly clear that I wasn't finished for the night, and I could tell she felt the same way. I spun her around onto the couch. It was my turn.

I dropped to my knees and gave her pants a tug. She wiggled her hips and let them slide off. They were tight enough to bring her little white panties with them.

The aroma of her sex filled the room. The thick, dark hair covering her mound glistened with her juices. I spread her thighs and attacked like a ravenous dog. I buried my face in her hot pussy. Heather started squirming about like a snake as I teased her clit with my tongue and teeth. I slipped a finger inside her body and slid it back out as I lapped at her juices. I pulled on her clit. I flipped it rapidly with the tip of my tongue.

She moaned loudly, and I responded with a second finger. I slid them both in faster; deeper.

"Don't stop," she gasped over and over again.

She forced her hips up, moving in time with my fingers. My cock was growing as she approached her orgasm. My fingers moved faster. I gave her clit one final, hard suck and she started to squeal. Her body convulsed wildly as the orgasm shook her. She moaned my name again and again as she came. I licked up every drop of her juices.

She laid on the couch enjoying the afterglow as I stood up. I dropped my pants and kicked them off. My removed my shirt quickly. My hard cock stood proudly in front of me. I wanted nothing more than to fuck the feel good out of her.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said while standing up.

I pushed her back down gently. She hit the couch with a soft plop. I was on her in an instant. I grabbed her pale white thighs and lifted her legs up, pushing her knees up next to her face. In one quick thrust I was in. My hard cock was buried in her hot, waiting pussy.

I leaned forward and enveloped her lips with my own. We kissed softly and passionately, savoring the feeling of being connected.

And then the gentleness was gone and we were fucking. I came into her body hard, as if it belonged to me. Entering her pussy felt like coming home. Heather moaned loudly as I crashed into her again and again. Sweat started to pour off my body. Each thrust was better than the last. She fit me like a glove. My cock was positively tingling.

It all went fast. We were both on fire. We were both aching for another release. She went first. She cried out my name so loud that it echoed in the small room and then she was clenching, milking me as the orgasmic tide washed over her. I closed my eyes and just moaned as I release my cum inside her. I continued to thrust as every last ounce of sorrow and depression was expelled from my body with the orgasm.

Afterwards, we both collapsed. There was a moment of tension. It was all so unplanned—so spontaneous. I thought I should gather my clothes and leave, that maybe she would feel some remorse. That it would be like before. But she quickly made it clear that wasn't the case. She wrapped her arms around me and just held me. We sat like that while the movie played, not saying a word for hours.

"I don't want it to be like before," I said finally.

"I made a mistake before," she said. "It won't happen again."

I kissed her. We turned off the television and moved to the bedroom and settled in for a long night.