An Office Memo Ch. 02

Story Info
A consultant is called in to give an in-depth appraisal.
3.3k words
4.38
30.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This should stand alone on its own, but if you want to read more background, check out the first memo "An Office Memo" ***

*****

MEMORANDUM

To: Frank McCaffrey

From: James Fields

Re: Office Appraisals During Your Absence

Frank,

Here's hoping your trip went well and that you enjoyed the conference. I know how much of a pain it is to travel when you're trying to whip a new office into shape. I'm glad the timing worked out for me to tack on some time at your offices and I certainly owe you for working with my slut Miss Moore. Of course I was more than happy to put Miss Morgan through her paces. I agree with your assessment that she will be excellent at switching and will provide some enticing scenes as she works the rest of the office. I agree that you need relief from so much discipline. I'm sure you can help encourage her to top those below her as well as to further submit to your authority.

I realize that Miss Johnson and Miss Ashton are both on probation and you are evaluating them for their suitability to replace Miss Morgan as your personal assistant, I am looking forward to spending more time with them but alas since I only had the morning to inspect Miss Morgan, I had only the briefest chance to understand their temperaments and ability to please. In a month or two, you'll have to let me return to see their progression and perhaps share my thoughts on how to match them to the office's needs. I know you had only planned to hire one of them but given their delicious assets (some of which you were so kind as to let me sample last night), I do hope you can find a place for each of them.

Finally, my slutty little secretary Miss Moore has proved herself to be an excellent and attendant little fuckslut and I was glad to get your report on her. She is much improved after spending a week at your offices to get training in positions and deep throating. It is a testament to your work with her that she is able to type this memo with her ass gaping around a plastic cock as well as her tits in clamps. I am looking forward to continuing her ass training and am glad to get your thoughts on how to keep her at a constant state of arousal. It is important to find the best way to make a slut like Miss Morgan perform at an optimum level.

As a side note, it is a stroke of genius to have all your sluts so delightfully displayed but also "office appropriate" as a uniform. I would love to find out where you got those pencil skirts that zip up the back for easy access as well as coordinating waist cinchers over button up white blouses. Such easy access! I enjoyed reaching into their bursting shirts whenever I wanted to fondle a tit or pinch a nipple. It was so easy to unzip to check the wetness of their cunts. Could you have one of the ladies send my slut the details of where you got those outfits? I was also fond of the shoes they were wearing, but it looked as though they had some leeway (aside from the height) to determine what fit best.

Report:

Miss Morgan does display some modesty when being told to strip down, but there is a certain erotic pleasure to be found in watching as she takes off her clothes and displays despite her internal resistance. She seems conscious of the fact that she should not cover up her tight round DD tits or her perky ass, and yet the way she holds herself suggests that she is not quite yet at the level of complete abandon with her naked body. Still, she is steadfastly obedient, and has a meticulous, Type A personality.

I let her stand naked in a display position at the other side of the desk while I reviewed her paperwork and your reports. After a few minutes, I stood up to inspect her stance, taking note of how wide her legs were spread, how wet her cunt was (that girl does get wet doesn't she?), the tightness of her nipples, and the way she fought to keep her back arched and her breasts properly displayed. I admit, I have a weakness for women with dimples above their asses and set of curvy hips and ass. She does paint quite a nice picture doesn't she?

I indicated that she would go through step-by-step the last maintenance spanking session she had with you as I had just finished watching the video of it earlier that morning. I had a hunch that it would prove embarrassing to be asked to recall each step of your training session to a relative stranger. Since we had talked about her maintenance spankings and the upkeep of her anal training, I felt it would be best to push her to verbalize more and to spend more time with humiliation.

"Umm well, sir. Mr. McCaffrey had me kneel down on the floor first while he pulled out implements he chose from the sideboard."

"Demonstrate that position Miss Morgan."

She knelt down in the middle of the rug with her legs spread wide and her arms folded behind her back. I walked slowly over to the sideboard and got a number of instruments prepared.

"And then Miss Morgan? What happened next?" I asked while walking back over to her.

"Uhh..." She stammered and tried to regain her composure. "Sir, he told me what a naughty slut I was..." She was turning red and visibly uncomfortable.

"Continue."

"Umm... Sir, I don't remember the exact words but he told me that I always had the wettest pussy in the office and I was the person in the office that came with the least amount of his effort." She was uncomfortable and turned on now, her hips slightly gyrating. "He... he... told me... that I'm a very slutty girl and that in order to... to be most effective at... at my work... Sir, I need to be regularly disciplined."

I walked over to her as she tried so hard to not move those hips and lifted her head to look into her eyes. "And he was right wasn't he? You *are* a little slut who needs constant discipline in order to do well at your job don't you? You want these maintenance punishments because they make it so that you can turn off that voice in your head that's constantly aching to do better. You need this, don't you?"

"Yes... Yes sir. I do need this."

"What do you need?"

"Sir... I. I need... I need to be punished so that I can turn off the perfectionist part of my brain."

"Good girl. Now what did Mr. McCaffrey have you do next?"

She stammered, she really is beautiful when she is struggling to get the words out. "He... had me open up my ass for him and to beg him to... to put a plug in my ass."

"He did, did he? Well then I guess that's what comes next. Go ahead then, tell me what you need Miss Morgan."

If possible, her face got even redder while putting herself into an ass-up position with her hands pulling her asscheeks apart. "Sir, Um... Sir could you please help to... to train my ass by sliding... a plug inside me. Please, Sir?"

"Certainly Miss Morgan, I'll even lube it up for you since you asked so nicely."

"Thank you... Thank you... Sir" She said while I walked over with the already prepared plug. It was the one with the red jewel in it and I showed it to her before squirting lube on it.

"Was this the one that he used last time?"

"Yes... yes sir."

"And what did he say to you when he was putting this plug into your ass?" I moved behind her so that I could place the cool metal at the center of her asshole while she answered me.

"He... he... said sir, He said that he was going to turn my ass the color of the plug."

"And what did he mean by that Miss Morgan?" I said while pushing the plug in and out, letting the flower of her ass gape around the plug as I pushed against her muscles.

She was moaning as she said "That he was going to... spank me and use the hairbrush or paddle or any other... instrument he wanted... until my ass was the color... of that plug... Sir." I popped the plug into her ass and she made a little moaning noise.

"Good girl. That's what he said you needed isn't it? You regularly need a red ass so that you can turn off that perfectionist voice inside your head and be a good little slut. Now, where did he place you for the first part of this spanking Miss Morgan?"

"Well. First... First Sir he put me over his lap... On... on the chair."

"Go get the chair then." She went over and got the chair from the corner and I sat down. She lowered herself over my lap and raised her adorable rump into the air. I could smell her already.

With one hand in the middle of her back, I rubbed the round flesh of her ass while watching her body quiver. I have to admit that I dearly love this moment, the anticipation. My hand came down on her ass and she wiggled slightly as I settled into the spanking. I could hear the beautiful sounds of her grunting and moaning as her ass started to change to a brighter pink. The more I spanked, the more desperate she sounded. As her body started to writhe more I said "Stay still Miss Morgan. I'm not done."

"Yes Sir." I heard her voice as it muffled from below my chair. I smiled, knowing I was heating her bottom up nicely. I grabbed the tawse and swung it in the air, hearing the whistling noise and landing a few marks on her ass. She yelped and moaned.

"Stand up, bend at the waist and put your hands on the coffee table, please Miss Morgan." I told her. "Widen your legs and arch your back" I corrected, "I need to see your cunt lips."

I scooted the chair up between her legs so that her dusky wet red cunt and bejeweled ass was framed by the pink marks from the spanking and the tawse. I pulled apart her pussy lips and slid a finger lightly against her sopping wet cunt, probing into the inside. She moaned and pushed her hips back towards me.

"Stop moving Miss Morgan, this is for my benefit, not yours." She sniffled and said "Yes, Sir."

I used my thumbs to pull her cunt lips apart and then pinched at the folds around her clithood while inhaling the musky scent of her arousal. Her clit is quite prominent isn't it? Then I lightly licked her pussy, just enough to taste what a delicious cunt she has and to flick that little bulging clit with my tongue. She made a noise somewhere between a whine and a whinny.

"You certainly won't com until you're told to will you Miss Morgan?"

"Nnnooo... No sir." She said "But I very much want to come." She said as I lightly slid my finger up and down her slit.

"Oh no my dear, this is just an interlude. You need more than just a few whacks from my hand. I just enjoy being able to see how your body reacts to my ministrations."

I grasped her hips and scooted the chair back so that she had to straddle with her weight on my thighs, her face tipped down to the floor. She yelped with surprise, but I held her firmly in place. I reached over to the table and grabbed the hairbrush which I began using hard on her ass cheeks, so delightfully displayed in front of me. She struggled until I said "STAY. STILL." Enforcing each command with a smack.

She started sniffling but stopped fighting and instead began moving her hips as if fucking my increasingly hard cock while yelping with the spanks of the hairbrush. As the endorphins kicked in she started moaning and yelping while continuing to move her hips bit by bit.

"Such a little pain slut you are Miss Morgan. Rubbing that wet little cunt against my crotch while I spank you."

She moaned again but seemed ashamed. I landed another ten spanks, slow and heated. She yelped and cried, but seemed to have gotten past the initial pain threshold and into subspace. I heard her sniffling and noticed how deep velvet red her ass had become. I put down the hairbrush and rubbed her ass.

I tapped the edge of the plug in her ass and ran my finger around the sensitive skin between her asscheeks. Then I reached down to the split of her pussy. Such a molten little cunt. I stroked her some more and encouraged her to stand up slowly and then guided her to a kneeling position, continuing to stroke her as she leaned against my thigh.

"Was that so hard dear?" I wiped the tears from her face and stroked her hair as she sniffed and wiped her face with the back of her hand "It was... It was a hard spanking Sir."

"It was, and you took it very very well. Do you feel different?"

She looked up at me with a little sigh and took a moment to consider "I... I guess I do... I guess I feel more relaxed and less tightly wound, Sir. And maybe a little bit spacey!"

"Good girl, that's how I know I've given you what you need. A nice hard spanking helps to get all those endorphins flooding your brain. That's why it's such a good thing for you to get regular spankings my dear." I kept stroking her hair as she sighed.

"Thank you Sir" she said sweetly, nuzzling my thigh and looking up with a hopeful and lusting look at the bulge in my crotch at her eye level. I let my thumb graze her mouth and then let her suckle on it.

I smiled at the look on her face as she sucked like a good little slut and said, "Oh, I'd love to have you suck me dear, but you know we're not done yet are we? We need to keep going with what your master had you do last time. What was that?"

Her eyes got wide and my thumb came out of her mouth. "Oh... No Sir... I mean..."

"No?" I said grabbing the base of her hair as she whimpered and let her body sink into my grip. I looked down into her face. "That's not a word you get to use, is it? You know you can safe word but we both know that you don't get to tell me 'No'. Do you?" I knew that the next thing she had done with you had pushed her hard and I had a feeling she needed just a bit more humiliation.

Her face grew red with shame. "You are right sir, I am not to say that word to you... I am... I am sorry."

"Do you need to use your safe word Miss Morgan?" I asked sternly.

"Sir, I do not need to use my safe word." She bit her lip after she finished talking.

"We will need to deal with that transgression won't we? Kneel up dear. But before we do, what was the next thing Mr. McCaffrey had you do during your last session from him?" I released her hair as she straightened her spine and bit her lip.

She looked up at me, "He... um... He... had me... Uh... I rubbed my pussy on his shoe until I came all over it. Then I licked up... I licked... my pussy juices from his shoe."

"And why did he have you do that Miss Morgan?"

"Because after I got.. Get... spanked... Sir... after I get spanked hard... my pussy is very very wet, Sir."

"And?"

"And... And I was... really turned on and... I really want an orgasm. Sir."

"Is that true now Miss Morgan? Are you really turned on right now? Do you want to come for me like the horny little slut that you are? "

The words rushed out of her "Yes Sir. I do want to come, I'm very very wet Sir." Her face was very red, but she was clearly turned on by the embarrassment.

"Well then, show me what you did, you filthy little slut."

Her face red, but her need for an orgasm apparent, she carefully crouched over my right foot. I watched as she ground her pussy onto my shoe. I pushed my foot up a little bit so that my expensive loafers could push into the folds of her pussy. She grunted and slid her wet little pussy against it. I remembered from her file that as a budding teenager she had ridden the corner of a washing machine as she learned to get pleasure from fucking something inanimate.

I pulled her face up so that I could watch the embarrassment and desire compete on her face as she gripped my upper thigh and ground her pussy against my shoe. I enjoyed her flush face and hard tits and I could hear how wet her pussy was. I pinched and rolled one of her nipples as I watched her working herself closer towards orgasm.

"You're a naughty little slut aren't you? A horny little bitch who is humping my foot. This is the sort of degraded thing that sluts do don't they? They rub up against anything they are told to."

"Yes... Sir... I'm fucking nasty Sir. A nasty little slut who... humps... What she's told to... " Her face was simultaneously ashamed and determined.

"Come for me you nasty little bitch." She moaned and writhed beautifully. When her body slackened, she slithered down with her reddened ass in the air and started licking the juices off my shoe.

My cock couldn't take much more of this without some relief and while admiring the redness of that curvy ass with the dimples above it licking my shoe I unzipped my cock and pulled it from my boxers.

"What happened next Miss Morgan?" I said tightly as I fisted my pulsing cock.

"He... He used the paddle on me next Sir. While fucking me from behind."

"Good girl, you need a five swats for saying 'No' and if you take those well, I'll let you come on my cock as I'm fucking you. Get up on that desk."

Miss Morgan practically leapt up to the desk, bending over gracefully and looking openly at my hard cock in my hand as she did so. Giving her no warning, I grabbed the nearest paddle and thwacked her ass hard five times. I wanted my cock inside that hot little pussy and while she needed to be corrected, my cock was begging for attention.

As soon as I had given her the last swat, I moved behind her and sunk my cock deep inside of her cunt, grabbing her hair and fucked her hard. I grunted and bucked against her like she was the last cunt on earth, pushing my cock deep inside and letting my balls slap against her dripping wet slit. I fucked her needy little pussy hard enough that her whole body seemed to move with each thrust. I'm looking forward to seeing the playback tape so I can watch those tits bounce hard. I reached down to her asshole to feel that plug as I pushed against her and felt her spasm and orgasm on my cock. As soon as she came, I spurted deep inside of her collapsed against her hot red ass and sweaty back.

I look forward to further opportunities to evaluate and work with your office staff. Please know I am always available for consulting and delivering feedback as needed.