An Office Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't take your damn mouth off my cunt, eat me dammit... make me cum you dirty old man!"

There was no need to fake an orgasm for his benefit, this was the real McCoy! I felt my pussy gushing as I covered his face and tongue with my cum. He lapped it up with his tongue, ticking me and driving my orgasm even higher as his tongue touched my hypersensitive clit.

"Oh god I want you to fuck me Martin... Oh PLEASE, fuck me now!"

It was a risk but at some point I had to take it. If he wasn't turned on and hard enough to fuck me by now then it probably wasn't going to happen. Fortunately for both of us my little ploy appeared to have worked as I saw when he stood up holding his dick in his hand. He wasn't exactly a steel rod but he definitely had some stiffness to him. Plus, as thick and big as he been to start it wasn't going to take much to get him to where he could at least entire my pussy. I also knew we needed to hurry as the effect probably wouldn't last long.

"Put in it me now Martin... Oh god, put that monster dick deep in my wet cunt and fuck me hard!"

He held his big dick against my waiting pussy which was indeed soaking wet and as ready for him as it would ever be. When he first tried to push his cock into me it turned out that it wasn't THAT stiff and so it bent instead of entering me. Actually, had he been a little smaller it would've been easier as getting his bulbous head in me was going to be the hardest part. Anxious to have in in me, I reached down and spread my pussy apart for him, using my fingertips to press against the head of his cock to push it inside of my hungry pussy. Finally his head just popped into me and from there it was easy street as the rest of his shaft followed while I held it to keep it from bending again as it entered me. He may not have been the stiffest cock in the world but as thick as he was, he sure felt good inside of me!

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm actually in you!" he gasped as he pushed his hairy crotch into my shaved pussy.

Was it that he couldn't believe he was fucking ME or that he couldn't believe that he was able to get his dick IN me? Most likely a little bit of both. I wondered when the last time he'd been able to get his dick into a pussy? Looking at all I had to do tonight, I was guessing it had been a while unless his wife knew my tricks.

"That's it Martin, I knew you could do it!" I praised him, "Now fuck me... I want you to fuck me and then cum inside of me.

Without another word he started to pump his huge dick in and out of me. He didn't pull out very far, probably because he was afraid he might not get it back in me again. I wasn't sure at first if he was getting bigger or smaller or staying the same.

"God it feel so good to fuck your young cunt!" he gasped, pressing himself deep into me and just holding himself there, savoring the feeling of my hot pussy as it surrounded him in its warm, wet embrace.

Suddenly I could feel him distinctly growing inside of me. It was like his dick had finally decided to become fully erect after all this time. Something told me it was a harbinger of what was about to happen and as usual my sexual instincts were right on the money. I was a little surprised he was cumming so fast but then I suppose it had been quite a while since he had fucked a pussy as young as mine? without paying for it at least.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" he groaned as he held himself tightly against me. I felt his hips thrusting into me as he came. There couldn't have been much sperm because I couldn't even feel him cumming in me other than the movement of his dick but if he said he was I was happy to believe him.

"Oh my god... Oh my god," he groaned again as he pulled out of me, his dick glistening in the light with the mixture of our cum wetting it.

Amazingly, his dick started to immediately shrink like a balloon with a big hole in it. As fast as it has risen just before cumming in me it was now shrinking back to its normal state even faster. It was really weird, something I was definitely going to have to ask one of my boyfriends about later. It was as if every bit of sexual tension in him had been let out through his dick when he came and now suddenly he was all business and back to being Mr. Connelly again.

Without looking at me he quickly went for his clothes and started to dress without saying another word. It wasn't until he was fixing his tie that he turned to me where I was still in the same position he had left me after cumming in me. His cum was now draining from my pussy and a small trickle was running down my ass - good thing it was a leather couch and easy to clean! His eyes went to my pussy where his handiwork was there for him to appreciate.

"Damn you are really something else," he said, shaking his head.

"Now remember, you promised you wouldn't say anything to my father," I reminded him.

He grinned at me and winked. Again, I wasn't sure what he meant. Did he mean he wasn't going to tell my father? Or did he mean he didn't NEED to tell my father? Did it matter in the end? I wonder what her would say if he knew that I'd be telling my dad all about it soon?

Martin checked the hallway to be sure nobody was watching and then quickly slipped out of the office, letting the door lock once again behind him. Back to the couch I resumed my masturbation session that I had been into before Martin had "interrupted" me. With any luck, my dad would walk in behind me again - and this time it would be my DAD!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
You daddy was lucky

You had the same brains

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 7 years ago
A nice surprise indeed!

If I could have had a daughter like you I would have had children. Your bio says you're female and if that's true I'm glad to see more stories written from a woman's POV. This was fun, healthy, genuine and well written. Nice job.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories