An Officer and An Italian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

"That is as may be, Rachel, but you were the one that placed yourself back in the field with two broken ribs."

She stared over at Smerelda before shaking her head.

"Remind me to kick Uncle Hank's ass next time I see him."

"Why? He did what any man would do when he saw his best friend's daughter putting herself in harms way."

"Just remember you said that when I call Dad and tell him to come and get you." Rachel groused as she carried her mug over to the sink.

"You wouldn't!" Smerelda said knowingly.

"Care to test me?" Rachel asked with an arched eyebrow.

"I'll call your bluff, ,Brutta birbona. You need me too much to call your father down on me. " Smerelda said as she joined Rachel at the sink.

"Really, for what?"

"To keep you from getting to close to Sergio." Her nanny said knowingly with a twinkle in her eye.

* * * *

Sergio groaned in his sleep. Next to him Rambo watched him avidly. The dog wasn't sure why the human next to him was making such a noise, but he could smell the hormone level coming from the human rising....Sergio threaded his fingers through Rachel's hair as she continued to press kisses down his torso. He held his breath for a moment as she hovered over his throbbing erection. His soft strangled shout escaped him as she sucked him deep inside her mouth in one fell swoop. She moaned appreciatively as she sucked firmly and ran her tongue over as much of his erection as she could while he was bucking into her waiting mouth.

"Rachel, mi bella." he pleaded as the need built inside of his balls. He was wound tight as if their foreplay had lasted for hours rather than mere minutes.

"Hmmm." she whimpered as she slid her fingers down and over his hair-roughened scrotum before pressing lightly on the sensitive skin behind his balls. He arched upward before his full balls released their first stream of his burning seed. Between his legs, Rachel moaned in approval as she milked the bottom of his cock with her small fingers as she continued to suck on the head and as much of his long shaft as she could fit into her mouth.

"Madre Dios!<>" he gritted between clenched teeth as he arched off the bed and strained toward her sucking mouth. Oh the exquisite pleasure!

He dropped back to the bed with a heartfelt groan. He reached down and caressed her shoulders before sliding his hands under them and pulling her away from him gently. Dragging her up along his body he wrapped his arms around her, pressing open-mouthed kisses against the side of her neck. He then rolled her under him, and started to slide down her body.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as his morning stubble tickled the delicate skin of her stomach.

"It's my turn. And I want to eat you..." he said as he pulled lightly on her soft mound of curls with his mouth.

"Sergio," she breathed as he nuzzled her before he ran his tongue down her lips and parted them with his thumbs. He growled as he took in the glistening folds. Damn he wanted to taste her,

* * * *

Rambo stared at the human as he mumbled while he tossed and turned. When the man's hand accidentally cuffed him, he growled. Then as Sergio flipped back over, his other hand brushed by his leg. Oh! Now he understood. The human wanted to wrestle. Rambo just loved to wrestle and he pounced on him with a happy bark.

* * * *

Sergio moaned as he lapped at Rachel's juice laden folds. Damn, she was sweet, and from the moans and gasps escaping her, it wouldn't be long before she came for him. He moaned his approval against the sweet flesh under his mouth. She squirmed under him while he could feel her thighs trembling along the sides of his face. He growled and pulled her thighs farther apart - spreading her open to his hungry mouth. He listened to her breath jerk as he fastened his lips around her hard clit and lapped at it.

"Sergio!" She screamed as her orgasm began. He was preparing to lap up all her cream when he was suddenly awakened.

"What the hell?" he muttered as he opened his eyes when he was pounced upon by 120 lbs of German Shepard wanting to play!

"You know, Rambo, you have lousy timing." He groused as he grabbed at the joyously yipping police dog and gave him the wrestling match the dog so obviously wanted.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers
12