An Old Friend

Story Info
Running into an old friend can be fun!
830 words
3.57
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I was walking down the road to store from the high school, and I run into you. Since I had not seen you in a while I ask how you were. You tell me your fine and ask me what's up. I tell you I am there for a friend's graduation. I then ask how you and josh were. You say everything is fine, I nod in approval. Then you say well we are taking a "break" because I need to think about where I am going in life. You look at me and then you confess ok he is not putting out sexually enough.

I say I could help that under my breath. You hear and give me a look like wanna try. I stare at you as if to say I bet I could. You tell me to follow you. You take me to Liz's house. We knock on the door and Liz answers. We tell her what's up and tell her to keep it a secret. She says ok. We walk to her room and she shuts us in there.

You sit on the bed and stare at me, I stare back. You ask me to move closer. I walk into your reach, you stretch out your hand and slide it underneath my shirt and up my chest taking my shirt off, and I do the same.

A stare down.

I grab your waist and pull you close, and I kiss you. As I kiss you I reach around you and undo your bra.

After it is off I move the kissing to your ear and then to your neck. I continue to move down with my kisses. When I reach your chest I stop to give a little attention to each nipple, making them both hard.

When I get to your stomach you push me on the bed.

You place a hand on my belt and undo it. When you slide off my pants you also got a hold of my boxer-briefs too. I'm laying there nude.

You straddle my stomach and lay on top of me and you start to kiss me savagely, intensely.

You do the same to me as I did to you.

You kiss my neck and start to move down my chest and then my stomach, and past my waist.

You lick me like an ice cream cone, and then place all of me in your mouth. I feel your tongue fluttering around my shaft. A soft moan slips out of me.

I stop you and you sit up. I roll you off me and I undo your belt and slide off your pants. Leaving your thong on you. I kiss you and then your belly. I then continue to kiss your waist. I slowly kiss down your outer thigh, and then slowly back up the inside of your thigh. I lick right over your already wet pussy.

I grab your thong and make your lips protrude from both sides of it. I lick them and then slide off your thong. I grab your legs and proceed to make out with your pussy. You start to squirm when I lick over your clit. But the way I have you won't let you move away from me. After a while you stop me.

You straddle my stomach and look at me as if asking permission to put me inside of you. I give you a look telling you, you are more than welcome to. You point my dick straight up and you lift yourself off me just enough to get to the tip of me. You very painstakingly slowly lower yourself on to me. Teasing me for all I had previously done to you. You rise up and once again lower yourself so very slowly. You then pick up the pace, and start to work your hips in a circular motion. That drives me so crazy that I roll you over to where I am on top. I withdraw myself from you and place my dick right at the opening of you.

I barely push in, wait a second then thrust my hips toward you, getting deep penetration. I withdraw once again and thrust as hard as I could getting deeper than before. I withdraw once again except this time I slowly penetrate giving you intense pleasure, to the point you grab my waist and pull me in as tight as you could. The pace quickens and our breathing becomes short and quick. I continue to increase the pace and with how much force it is done. Until I am going as fast and hard as I can.

You feel a hot, wet sensation coming from within. You start to shake as a devastating orgasm washes over you. I feel it too when you tighten around me as I was in you.

When the waves had passed I kiss your neck as I withdrew from you, slowly and surely.