An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock, all thick, red and erect, lay across my belly, pre-cum continuing to drip from the engorged head. Sara resumed gently caressing my member with her fingertips. I moaned and gasped in my pleasure and lust.

"Wow, Sam. You really like this don't you?" Sara asked, knowing full well what she was doing to me, how she was making me feel and clearly enjoying the fact that she was in complete control of me.

"Yes sweetheart," I said between my moans of pleasure. "It's been a long time since I felt this way. You're the first girl to touch it in what seems like forever. You just can't imagine how good you are making me feel with the way you touch it, and look at it the way you do and the things you say about it. All of that is why I am so hard for you."

As I continued to lay there on the sofa completely naked, Sara never seemed to tire of playing with my cock. She alternated between gentle caresses of it with her fingers and wrapping her hand around the shaft, hefting it in her palm, stroking it up and down some, enjoying the feel of its thickness and weight while never ceasing to stare at it.

Sara alternately looked at my erection then looked in my eyes as if to validate the incredible pleasure she was giving me. I moaned and smiled at her simultaneously, letting her know she was in complete control of me, making her know for certain that at that moment in time she owned me completely and that I belonged solely to her. More pre-cum leaked out of the tip. Sara got some on her hand. She commented on that, looking at the head admiringly and making little noises of pleasure.

"I like the way you get so wet and keep dripping," she said. "It's just the way I get wet when I touch myself and think about sex."

She rubbed the head some more then slid her wet fingers along the sensitive underside of my shaft down to its base. She fondled my large balls, big and thick in their tight sac.

"You have big testicles," she commented. "They feel so heavy. Is that normal?"

I replied that was due to my being so aroused by her and that my balls sac was full of my sperm needing release.

"Nice. Maybe we can do something about that in a few minutes," Sara said tantalizingly. She gently slid several fingers from my balls sac up along the underside of the shaft to the head then back down again, this time looking into my eyes as she did so.

"Does it feel good when I do that?" she asked.

I could only moan and mumble, "Yes sweetheart. You do that so incredibly good. You really excite and arouse me and the way you touch me so well makes it hard to believe you haven't already had lots of practice at doing this."

Sara leaned over and gave me a lingering kiss. I could feel the heat from her body, and along with that her physical need.

"I've thought about it a lot the last week or so," she said, "and I've decided you were going to be the older man that I had my first experience with. I even mentioned that to my friends. My friends think you are sexy too. The three of us talked about what it would be like to have sex with an older, experienced man and we talked about you like that the most.

"Becky and Jennifer have had sex a couple of times with boys their own age and they both said it wasn't nearly as good as they thought it would be. I'm so glad I waited for you. I want it to mean something and I know I can have that with you Sam."

I am thinking to myself, 'is this incredible girl telling me that she wants me to take her virginity?'

I put my arms around Sara and pressed my lips against hers. We kissed passionately and lovingly, our tongues searching each other's mouths. We kissed for a long time, and all the while Sara's hand never left my cock as she kept stroking and rubbing the shaft and fondling my balls.

"I want you so much Sara," I said. "I haven't had sex with a woman in a very long time. I almost feel like a virgin myself. And right now I need to cum really, really bad. My balls hurt and they feel like they're about to explode for you sweetheart."

"I want you too Sam," she said. "Like I said, I have thought a lot about this. It's been building up inside and I decided that not only was your cock going to be the first I ever looked at and touched, but that you were also going to be the man who takes my virginity. I'll be blunt about it. I want you to fuck me—can I say that word to you? I'm just not sure if I want it to happen today or not. When I came today over my main goal was to see and touch your cock."

"I agree with you Sara," I said. "Giving up your virginity and becoming a woman is one of the most important and meaningful things you will ever do and you need to feel completely right about it and comfortable with the timing of it. You are smart to want to be introduced to sex by an older, experienced man, and I am deeply touched and honored that you want it to be me.

"When it happens I can assure you it will be the kind of experience you had hoped for," I went on. I will leave you feeling completely unfulfilled. With us, I will make it all about you, and you completely you, so you can feel the things you've never felt before. It will be slow and pleasurable for you in so many ways."

I continued, "Meanwhile, until we decide on our virginity issues, I'd really enjoy having you watch me masturbate and stroke myself. I want you to stroke my cock for me too. We could actually masturbate together, if you'd like to. I know you are as aroused as I am and want to have some sexual release. We could watch each other masturbate, plus I would give anything to see you naked sitting here beside me."

She thought about that for a moment, apparently liking the idea. "Yeah, let's do that," she replied enthusiastically.

"I want so much for you see me naked. I have thought about that a lot. You will the first man to see my whole body unclothed. Just the thought of has made me so wet and hot I can hardly stand it. I like the idea of us having our orgasm together. You can stroke your cock and I will rub my vagina and clit until we cum together. That sounds so hot."

"I am going crazy for you, you know that don't you Sara?" I said. "I am going to the bedroom to get my lubricant and I'll wait a couple of minutes. When I get back in here I want you to be completely naked for me. When I see you nude I'm sure it'll take all the willpower I have not to throw myself onto you, and into you, right there and then, but I promise you I won't. That special time will come for us when you're ready, and it'll be the most special time either of us has ever had before."

"Don't be too long Sam," she said coyly, smiling at me while glancing again at my soft cock, no longer erect after our long conversation. "I don't want to miss seeing that special cock of yours for more than a few seconds."

I went to my bedroom and got a vial of lubricant, also taking the time to pop a viagra to assist in the return of a firm erection while we masturbated together. I waited a few moments, then returned to the living room.

When I entered the room, I beheld what was surely the most beautiful and appealing sight I had ever seen.

My sweet adorable 18-year old Sara, lying on the sofa, completely naked, her legs spread apart, instinctively knowing that my eyes would want to see her pussy immediately—which was very true. She knew me all too well already. My eyes absorbed all her teenaged loveliness, her youthful innocence and wholesomeness, the perfection of the naked, nubile young girl who to me possessed the body of a goddess. How do I describe the way she looked to me in those moments that I gazed upon her nakedness for the first time?

I gazed upon Sara's small, perky breasts, little mounds of flesh that were slightly upturned in their smallness, with rosy, pointed nipples that were puffy in their aroused state. Her lovely hips accentuated her shapely thighs and apple-bottom butt. And then I relished the sight of those firm, toned girl-legs that I had long adored.

Finally, I took in the absolute perfection of the beauty between her legs—the purity of the virginal femaleness of her. Sara's pussy was as perfect to me as her cute tits. It was smooth shaved and bare, her young mound rising gently over her lovely pussy lips that were all puffy, pink and glistening with the wetness of her love juices.

"You are so incredibly beautiful, Sara," I managed to say as she smiled up at me, obviously pleased to see that I appreciated her looks and the sexiness of her young body. "You are so perfect, I wouldn't have you any other way."

I stood right over her as she lay there, each of us reveling in the other's nakedness, our eyes taking in each other's bodies.

"Can I touch you Sara?" I asked. She nodded and closed her eyes, saying, "You know I want you to," she said in what was almost a whisper.

"You can do anything to me that you want to. I am yours right now. I belong to you. Take me, Sam. Make me a woman. I don't want to wait any longer. I'm ready now. I want you today and I want you to fuck me today. Please Sam. Fuck me now. I want your beautiful cock inside me, filling me up. It's all I've thought about for so long."

"Are you sure Sara?" I asked. "Obviously I'm ready to give you anything you want and when you want it. You know I'm ready for you. But I adore you and respect you too and would never do anything you might regret later."

"I'm sure," she insisted. "Part of me wanted you to take my virginity when I came over here today, and now all of me does after all we've talked about and done. I'm ready. I've never been more ready."

With that, I knelt on the floor before my naked Sara, and swung her legs toward me, caressing her calves and thighs, squeezing and massaging their smooth firmness. Her legs were adorable to me, pretty, sexy and toned by years of girls soccer and softball. I slid both my hands under her firm butt and squeezed the fleshiness there, aroused by the firmness of her butt

"Sweetheart, before I fuck you I want to make you feel and experience things that you have never known before," I said to her. By the time I am done pleasuring you, I have an idea that you will be begging me to fuck you."

"Do it Sam. Do anything you want to me. I want it all from you and I am completely yours today to teach me and show me the things you know," she said almost breathlessly in the excitement of a teenaged girl in the throes of her first complete sexual experience

I began exploring Sara's body with my fingers, starting with her firm legs and thighs, then moving my hands along the sides of her ass and hips and up to her little breasts. She was gasping at the sensations of my gentle fingertips caressing her body, and I inhaled the wonderful aromas of her juices flowing from her young pussy.

I sat beside her on the sofa and kissed her deeply, sucking on her lips and tongue. While kissing her I began fondling her breasts, squeezing and caressing the small, firm mounds, and tweaking and gently pinching her hard nipples. She responded with an even more passionate kiss as she reached for my cock and squeezed and tugged on it.

I licked her breasts, over, around and under them, and along the sides as she moaned with pleasure. I gently sucked on each nipple. Sara gasped again, feeling this kind of pleasure for the first time in her life. I began sucking on one nipple with greater urgency while simultaneously placing my fingers between legs. Sara responded by spreading her legs, allowing me freer access to her pussy.

As I ran a finger along the wet folds of her vagina and rubbed her hard clit Sara moaned even louder, gasping, "Oh my! Oh myyy! Ohhh! That is so wonderful. Keep doing that. It feels so good. That's sooooooo good!"

I pushed my middle finger inside her pussy which was sopping wet and almost hot to the touch. Again she gasped with pleasure. As I fingered the inside of Sara's vagina and continued to suck on her nipples, I rubbed her clit with my thumb, a move that elicited renewed squeals of pleasure, more moans and gasps of excitement.

She was gasping and mumbling, lost in her lustful desire and the sensations I was giving her, things she was experiencing for the first time in her life. I began sucking her nipple, flicking my tongue all over the hard nub, then sucking it some more as my fingers continued its dance inside her vagina.

Louds moans of raw pleasure came from her then abruptly Sara's hips began moving rhythmically against my fingers in her vagina. She bucked hard several times, then suddenly had an orgasmic explosion the likes of which I had never experienced before with any woman. Sara's orgasm was one long, continuous wave of raw emotion, and her juices flowed freely over my fingers like a stream of warm honey—which to me it was.

As her orgasm subsided, I looked in her eyes, then kissed her lightly on the lips, smiled, and said, "I guess you liked that, huh?"

"Yeah. That was amazing. I've never cum with that kind of intensity before. But then no one has ever made me feel that way before either until you," Sara said.

"I have something else I want to give you sweetheart, something I have fantasized about doing to you for a long time," I responded.

She smiled and said, "You're going to fuck me now, okay Sam? Please fuck me now. I'm so ready for you to go in me and take my virginity."

"Soon Sara, soon sweetheart." I said. "Before I fuck you though I am going to eat you. I want you to experience a man's mouth and tongue on your sweet pussy for the first time, and when I give you that you will be more ready than ever for my cock."

"Oh my God, I can't believe all this is happening," she said. "I must be dreaming. This is too good to be true. Yes! Eat my cunt! Eat it and make me cum again. I have always wanted a man's mouth on my wet cunt. Please do that. I want it so bad! Eat me then fuck me!"

I kissed Sara hard on the lips again.

"You are so beautiful, sweet Sara," I said affectionately and getting a look of pure lust in return. "You're so young and desirable, so mature and knowing exactly what you want from a man."

This girl was so ready to be pleasured by my mouth, lips and tongue. I have always greatly enjoyed giving oral sex to a woman. I love the way a woman responds to my mouth and tongue probing her wet pussy, exploring her depths, slowly bringing her to orgasm with my mouth on her.

I began by lightly painting her legs and thighs with my tongue. I gently licked the insides of her thighs and at that she began thrusting her hips toward me in the anticipation of what was about to happen.

I savored the fragrant aroma of her young teenage pussy, the sweet, fresh smell of a young adolescent girl that exuded heat and wetness, her pussy lips pink and puffy with arousal. She looked and smelled so delicious, so enticing, so alluring. Her pink puffy lips were shining, coated with the juices of her earlier climax, radiating the lust and need of this girl.

Now I was about to taste this sweet loveliness. I slid my tongue all along her cunt lips and slit, up and down, savoring the taste of her while soaking in the sweet sounds of her pleasure.

"Oh myyy! Ohhh! Ahhhhh!" emerged from her mouth as I licked her vagina, then flicked my tongue several times across her hard, engorged clitoris.

"Oh my Goddddddd!" Sara screamed and moaned as I began sucking her clit, then alternately sucking on the wet folds of her pussy lips. "Oh Sammmmmm! Oh God! You do that soooooooo good. You eat me so good darling. I can't believe how good that makes me feel. Ohhhh! Wowwww! Eat me! Eat my hot cunt Sam!"

Completely lost now in the throes of her lust, passion and pleasure, Sara grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face deeper and more tightly into her pussy. She began thrusting her hips almost violently against my face as she erupted in her second climax of the afternoon, this one more intense than the first if that was possible.

The waves of orgasm swept over her as she came. I kept eating her pussy, never letting up. I thrust my tongue inside her vagina as deeply as I could, thrusting it in and out of her slit like it was a little cock. As I tongued inside her folds I rubbed my thumbs and fingers on her clit and after several moments of this she exploded in another orgasm—I could feel the heat and juices flowing over my tongue as I sucked on her vagina and clit.

Before her orgasm subsided I began sucking on her clit with more intensity while simultaneously thrusting two fingers inside her vagina, gently rubbing my middle finger along the walls of her vagina and finding her "sweet spot."

Sara began bucking against my face yet again as she proceeded to cum once more. This time her screams of pleasure were so loud I thought surely they could be heard down the block.

I finally eased up and removed my face from her pussy, looked into her eyes, smiled, then kissed her lips passionately. "There, see how good you taste to me?" I said to her.

I licked her juices off my fingers and rubbed her lips with them. "Now you know what it feels like to be totally loved and appreciated by a man, Sara."

"No one could have made feel those things the way you did Sam," Sara replied as she smiled up at me. "That was so incredible. I have never, never, felt anything like that before. Whenever I make myself cum it's never as good as that, not even close to what you just did for me."

Sara looked in my eyes and gripped my erection, squeezing it gently as she looked at me, andn said. "I want to suck your cock Sam. I've seen it done online several times and it turns me on. I want yours in my mouth.

"Ever since the other day I have thought about more than just looking at your cock. I have about sucking it too," she said. "Before you fuck me let me suck you. I want you to show me how to do it to give you the greatest pleasure and the things that make you feel the best."

"I've thought about it too angel," I said, the fires of passion building up in me again with renewed energy at the prospect of this sweet, wholesome, innocent young teenage girl loving on my old-man cock with her mouth and tongue. "I think about you sucking me all the time, but I never for once ever dreamed that it could actually happen."

"Well, it's going to happen now. It's time for me to return what you just did for me," shea said matter-of-factly. I sat back on the sofa, my legs spread apart, my feet on the floor.

"Get on your knees on the floor between my legs," I said. "That way you can have more control and can also see my cock better and see the expressions on my face at how good you are making me feel. I want you to know just what kind of an effect you are having on me."

Sara positioned herself between my legs and took my thick erection in both hands, looking at it, perhaps visualizing how she wanted to run her tongue along the contours of my shaft and its engorged head. The blood was coursing through my body, my loins, my anticipation building.

The air was heavy with the raw intensity of our sex, the room filled with the sounds and smells of our lustful arousal.

"Just use your tongue lightly at first," I instructed her. "Before you actually put my cock in your mouth, lick all over the head of it and then lick along the underside of the shaft where it is so sensitive as I showed you a while ago."

I then lay back and let this incredible girl take over. Sara began by holding my erect shaft, lightly kissing the tip several times, and swirling her tongue over the smooth head of my cock, licking it, tasting my pre-cum, acclimating herself to the feel of my erection on her lips and tongue.

As she continued to lick all over the wet purple head she looked up into my eyes as if to seek approval for what she was doing to me. In response I moaned, and just continued moaning, my sounds of pleasure filling the room. It was wonderful to me for my cock had not been sucked in a long time.