An Old Woman's Rebirth

Story Info
A pensioner finds that she is still desirable.
6.2k words
4.62
106.4k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've written a couple of things for this site before but not in quite a lot of years and under a different name. I've changed minor details in this story, such as names and writing it from the woman's point of view but fundamentally this is based on a real event in my life. It wasn't an event I expected to take place but it's certainly not one I regret as it remains one of the most cherished experiences of my life.

*****

My name is Linda and I married my husband, John, when I was 20 years old. I'm now 67 and we're still together and still very much in love with both children and grandchildren making our lives complete. Although we'd fooled around a bit, I was a virgin when we married and I'd have to say, he was very patient with me. I'd enjoyed the time we'd fooled around before being married and loved it the first time I saw his hard cock and held it in my hand but I still had no idea what it would feel like inside me. Something told me I'd like it but what I discovered beyond doubt on our wedding night was that I loved cock! John has been a wonderful lover over the years, always leaving me completely satisfied. I never thought about the size of his cock as I had nothing to compare it to and what did it matter anyway? His 5 inches gave me plenty pleasure and looking back, I think we were helped by the fact that I am very small in that area so even his 5 inch cock was a tight fit. Even after three children I'm pleased to say that I remained very tight.

Unfortunately, five years ago John had a stroke and while he has generally made a full recovery, he has been left impotent. He tries bless him and he still works hard to satisfy me with his mouth and fingers but even though he can sometimes still bring me to orgasm, I'm left without the wonderful feeling of a cock inside me. He kept apologising for not being able to satisfy me properly but we were just getting older so I put it out of my mind and simply moved on with my life.

One day I received a message on Facebook from a man called David who was asking about John. Apparently he'd known John years previously through work and was hoping to catch up. I confirmed that I was married to the man he was looking for and said I'd mention it to him as he was out walking the dog. I thought nothing of this at the time other than the fact it was nice for this man to take the trouble to get in touch so I was happy to mention it to John when he got back. As soon as I mentioned David's name he smiled and confirmed that yes, he did remember David and had many fond memories of him. Apparently he was a warm and friendly character with a ready sense of humour. John estimated that he would probably be about 48 years old now and added that he was always a bit of a hit with the ladies, apparently because he was funny, kind and a considerate lover with a good size cock. I was shocked that John would be so graphic and assumed he was simply exaggerating. I'd seen apparently 'big' cocks on some porno films John had asked me to watch with him over the years but naturally I assumed they were either very rare or it wasn't real.

"Oh yes, like in a porno movie I bet!" I commented mockingly. "At least 10 inches long!"

John smiled, "No, not like that. I'm not talking freakishly big but a good size and certainly bigger than me."

I found the issue mildly interesting but no more and I simply got on with what I was doing while John went off to message his old friend. Over the course of the next couple of weeks John occasionally let me know odd bits about his conversations with David and I was pleased they were getting on so well but to be honest, I was feeling a bit depressed. It wasn't just my disintegrated sex life, it was the fact I was getting old, I felt unattractive and it was like I was simply sat in God's waiting room. A couple of weeks after David first got in touch John asked me if I would have any objections if David emailed me and chatted with me on Skype.

"Why on earth does he want to speak to me?"

"Apparently when he first spoke to you he said you seemed really friendly so he looked at a few of your pictures on Facebook and he thinks I'm a very lucky man being married to such a hot woman. He's right."

I really wasn't sure what to say. I suppose I've aged better than some my age but I'm still an old woman and hardly that attractive. I certainly didn't feel attractive but I was flattered by the compliment and it did make me feel better about myself than I'd felt in a while.

"He must be either mad or blind but I have no objections if he wants to chat but would you be OK with me chatting to him?" I said hesitantly.

"Of course I would. He's a nice guy, I can see you've been a bit down recently and you'd be doing him a favour as although he's married, apparently it's not much of a marriage. I think he'd welcome the opportunity to chat with a lovely woman like you."

A couple of days past and nothing happened so I was beginning to think this David had come to his senses but then one evening as I sat with my laptop, I suddenly received a friend request on Skype from David. I wasn't doing anything else so I accepted and we started to chat using the webcams. John wasn't lying, he was a charming man who was well educated and had a keen sense of humour. We chatted easily about endless subjects and before I knew it a few hours had passed and it was getting very late. We agreed to talk again soon and I thanked him for a lovely evening before heading to bed. As I walked into our bedroom, John was already waiting for me with a big smirk on his face.

"Well, you certainly seemed to hit it off with Dave didn't you!" he laughed

"Don't be silly, he'll lose interest in me soon enough but he seems a nice man and he did help to cheer me up."

"Oh I don't think he'll lose interest at all from what he's told me."

"Really! What's he been saying to you?" I asked with more interest than I'd anticipated having.

"He text me while you were locking up to say how much he enjoyed chatting to you and how he looks forward to chatting with you again."

"That's nice of him to say" I commented as plainly as I could but I confess I felt a little flutter in my heart at the thought of his company again. He did have a way of making me feel special.

"He also commented on how hot and sexy you are" he smirked, knowing full well he was embarrassing me. I tried to mask my smile but I wasn't entirely successful.

"You're exaggerating, he certainly wouldn't have found an old woman like me sexy" I retorted.

"I promise you darling, he did. He even said he was jealous that I was the one sleeping with you."

I could feel myself blushing and quickly turned out the light to stop any further embarrassment. As I got into bed John cuddled up to me and kissed me.

"You are sexy darling and I'm pleased you get on well with him; he's a good bloke" whispered John as his hand stroked my thigh. We hadn't played in bed for a while but tonight I was grateful for his touch and I could feel myself responding. I parted my legs slightly, inviting him to explore further and was pleased when his hand started to move up the inside of my thigh and made contact with my pussy. An involuntary moan left my lips as he slipped a finger inside. "Mmmmmm, you're very wet tonight Linda. You're obviously still a very sexy woman with her own needs" and with that rather enigmatic comment he proceeded to move his fingers in and out of me. It felt wonderful after so long and there was no doubt in my mind that I really loved this man but a part of my mind was thinking of David and the remarkable things he'd said about me. Could he really find an old woman like me attractive? I certainly found him attractive. He was in great physical shape with a face that invited confidence and friendliness. I was sure his easy manner and ready wit would attract any number of women younger and prettier than me.

Over the following weeks I chatted with David quite a lot and his constant attention and kind words had put a real spring in my step. I was happier than I'd been in a while and I was having more fun in bed with John too, although sadly there was still no cock for me to enjoy. One night, a few weeks after I first started to chat with David, we were having a wonderful session and John had two fingers in me. The stretching sensation it gave me was fantastic and I closed my eyes as I approached my climax. Just as I was about to orgasm John whispered in my ear "I bet you wish this was Dave inside you" and at that moment I gushed over his probing fingers. I was mortified, partly that he would say such a thing and partly because I couldn't deny the suggestion had triggered the biggest orgasm I'd had in years. I said nothing at all about it to John because I was too embarrassed but as I drifted off to sleep, for the first time I started to think about what it would be like if David made love to me. It was a ridiculous notion given our ages but the thought remained as I drifted off to sleep.

The next time I chatted to David I decided to see how much truth there was in what John had been telling me.

"John tells me that you've been looking at some of my pictures on Facebook" I asked as casually as I could.

"Yes, I have. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to" he replied hesitantly.

"No, it's OK. What did you think of them?" I enquired directly, "I'm afraid I'm not much to look at."

"Not at all!" came the immediate reply, "You're a very beautiful and sexy woman Linda."

My heart started to race at this confirmation of what my husband had told me but was he just being polite? "Thank you David but it's OK, I know I'm old and not attractive at all, certainly not to a young man like you."

"Honestly Linda, I find you very attractive. John is a very lucky guy having you in his bed." He hesitated a moment before adding, "I wish I was the man taking you to bed."

"Don't be silly, you can't mean that, although it's very nice of you to say so" I objected. My heart was now racing at what he'd just said.

"I mean it Linda, I find you very attractive in all sorts of ways. I must do because I know how I always respond when I either talk to you or look at your pictures."

Was he really saying what I thought he was saying? Could I really be making a young man hard at my age? It seemed incredible yet he sounded and looked sincere. With my heart pounding in my chest I wondered if I could push him even further. "Well, of course, I only have your word for that" I complained.

He didn't even hesitate for a moment before replying, "We have the webcams on Linda so you can see anytime you like. You only have to say the word"

I'm not sure what response I was expecting but it wasn't that and for a moment I just sat there, unsure what to say. I felt it was wrong but after so long without even seeing a hard cock I was undeniably curious about what he had to offer and I equally couldn't deny the tingling sensation I was experiencing in my pussy at the thought of a cock made hard because of me. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to see it and find out for myself if he was really bigger than John. With my heart in my mouth I eventually told him that I would like to see it and without hesitation he stood up so I was looking straight at his crotch. Even on the webcam I could tell there was a noticeable bulge in his trousers and as time appeared to slow to a crawl he undid his jeans and pushed them down. Underneath were tight black trunks and his bulge was far more obvious and impressive. As he started to take them down I first saw very well trimmed pubic hairs followed by the base of a thick shaft. More and more of his cock became visible until it sprang out in front of me. It was longer and thicker than I ever imagined a real cock to be and seemed to be absolutely rock hard with impressive veins standing out along its length. The head was large and flushed with blood. It was the most beautiful and incredible cock I'd ever seen and I couldn't help wondering what it would feel like inside me. He wrapped his hand around its length and slowly started to stroke it, which made me wish it was me holding it instead of him. I was snapped out of my daydreaming state when he tentatively asked "Is that alright Linda?"

I found it amazing that he could even ask such a question with equipment like that but the only words I could get out were "It's beautiful. You have a wonderful cock David, your wife is a very lucky woman."

"She doesn't really use it," was his sad reply, "and anyway, I'd much rather use it on you if I had the choice."

"Perhaps, but I'm a happily married woman so you'd better put it away" I told him, though in truth I was desperately sorry to see it go. That night in bed I really needed some attention from John as I'd been wet ever since David's impressive show. John was rubbing my clit towards a desperately needed orgasm and my eyes were closed as I visualised David's incredible equipment but I was still painfully aware that I felt all too empty without a cock in me. Suddenly John whispered in my ear,

"I bet you want David here now don't you?"

Presumably David had mentioned something to him again but I was too far gone in my fantasy to worry about that now. I let out a soft groan and hissed "Yessss" through clenched teeth as I sought my release. In my head, David was indeed with me, his slim and tight body holding me and caressing me and my heart pounding at the thought of his rock hard cock.

"Do you want his big cock here now?" John pressed as he moved his fingers in me.

"Oh yessss!"

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Oh God yessssss!" I cried as I came gushing over John's hand at the thought of having that huge cock ploughing into me. It was the most intense orgasm I could remember in many years and I felt drained once it started to subside but as I came down from my high, I was filled with remorse by what I'd said to my poor husband. "I'm so sorry John, what must you think of me? I feel so ashamed."

"Don't be" he assured me, "I loved seeing you so excited again. I've noticed how much happier you've been lately and I'm sure David's responsible for that. I know you love me and I wish I could give you what you need but I can't. I still think you should be able to enjoy a sex life but I don't want you cheating on me so if you and Dave want to meet for some mutual fun, that's fine with me."

"Really!! You can't be serious John. I don't want anyone but you, honestly."

"I know that, but you also want to enjoy sex with a man and it's clear you find Dave attractive. He's a great guy who will treat you well and his own marriage is giving him nothing. I promise you darling, I want you and Dave to get together if you'd both like to. I know he wants you because he's told me and he knows I'm OK with it. He told me you'd seen his cock and based on your response tonight, you clearly liked what you saw."

"Yes, I did" I confessed, "but I'm not sure."

"Why not?" he queried.

"Well, for a start because I've never been with anyone but you in my life and then there's the very real concern that I don't think I could actually fit him inside me." This was a very genuine concern I had. He wasn't a freak but he was still certainly over 7 inches and thick and that's a lot more than I was used to, not to mention the fact that I am very small down there.

"I'm sure you'd be able to take him Linda but in principle, would you like to try?"

I hesitated but we both knew the answer to that question: "Yes, I would."

Over the next few weeks my chats with David became increasingly sexual and I found that he became an integral part of my time in bed with John. He really seemed to get excited at the thought of David pleasuring me and I always had the most intense orgasms while thinking of him between my legs, pushing his huge cock into me. The longer this went on, the more we realised that we needed to make this happen so a hotel was booked near where David lived and on that fateful day we drove up to meet him. John said that when David arrived, he would disappear to the pub so that I could focus on my own pleasure with David and maybe join us later. I'll never forget sitting in that hotel room waiting for David to arrive. If it wasn't for the fact that we'd driven all that way I'm sure I would have changed my mind but even though I was desperate to run away, I was equally determined to see this through, come what may, even if it was only this once. When we heard a knock on the door I swear I almost fainted but as John answered the door and let David in, somehow I managed to get to my feet to greet him.

"It's great to finally meet you Linda" he said in his familiar easy way. "You look fantastic."

"Well, I'm very nervous so I'm not sure if I can go through with it," I replied honestly.

"You'll be fine my love" assured John, "just enjoy yourself. I'm going to the pub so I'll be back later" and with that my husband left me with my new lover. I sat on the sofa in the room, if only because my legs were buckling and David sat down close to me.

"It's OK Linda, I'm nervous too. We'll just take our time and you'll be fine" David said with a confidence I didn't feel.

"Why are you nervous?" I wondered.

"Because you're a beautiful woman and I don't want to let you down. I want you to enjoy this."

I hadn't really considered the possibility that David was also nervous, or that there was any doubt he'd please me but I was touched by his thoughtful consideration and I relaxed a tiny bit. He put his arm around me and held me close to him, which sounds simple and innocent but was actually very touching and I found myself nestling into his embrace. I was deeply concerned that he would find me disappointing in real life and would be unable to get an erection but he must have read my mind because as he held me, he said in his soothing voice, "You're even more beautiful and sexy now I'm actually with you Linda" and with that he leaned over and kissed me.

It was a loving and passionate kiss and I parted my lips for his tongue in response to him. As he kissed me and held me in his strong arms I found my own arms reaching out to embrace him. He was relaxing me and for the first time since leaving the house that morning I felt I might actually do this. His other arm rested on my waist and I could feel his hand gently moving against me. Very slowly, not wanting to frighten me, he moved his hand upward and I found my breasts yearning for his touch. As his hand cupped my right breast and squeezed it I squirmed a little under his touch and my kissing became more intense. Encouraged, he deftly undid some of the buttons on my blouse and he slipped his hand inside for better contact with my heaving mounds.

Leaving my mouth he kissed down my neck and I shuddered at the sensation. He must have undone all of the buttons on my blouse without me realising because I suddenly realised it was open and his hand was moving around to my back. John always has trouble undoing my bra and certainly can't do so with only one hand but as David kissed the top of my breasts I suddenly found my bra loose and my blouse and bra being skilfully removed. This was going a lot faster than I expected but it felt so good that I knew I didn't want to stop. I was longing to feel his mouth on my tits and have him suck my nipples into his mouth. His tongue licked across one and I whimpered with delight before feeling him start to suck on me eagerly while his hand started to work up the inside of my thigh. I couldn't help myself and my legs parted slightly to give him easier access. Almost imperceptibly his fingers lightly touched my panties and I quivered. I could feel myself getting wet like I was young again and eager for a man to take me. Moving the material to one side the tip of his finger entered me as he continued to suck my erect nipples. All I could do was moan in approval as I held his head to my heaving chest.

12