An Older Brother's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning I pulled out and deftly flipped her over, as she fell back onto the bed I gripped her thighs and pulled her up into my arms flipping my legs over the edge of the bed. She was disorientated for a moment before I practically dropped her back onto my dick, brutally spearing her, before beginning to thrust into her once again this time with our lips firmly locked together.

I don't think I'd ever held an orgasm in as long as I did that night, I seemed to be at the perpetual edge of climax for an eternity before I heard May howl "I'M CUMMING" her head flying back and her whole body shaking wildly. The moment I felt her orgasm against me I lost control, as if a cork had been removed my dick erupted inside her warm moist cunt. Huge torrents of jizz pumping up into her body and we both tumbled back against the wall, panting heavily.

May leant over and pushed me down onto the bed before wrapping herself around me and nuzzling into my chest, I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. "What are we going to do now?" I asked her sliding my hand under her body and pulling her closer still.

"I don't care" she said, her expression peaceful and content. "Just stay with me."

"Forever." I said. This wasn't an older brother's job anymore, but I didn't want to be her older brother anymore.

--

I yawned as Danny bolted from our booth after the girl who he was convinced had just winked at him before she left, beside me sat May, a safe distance away to avoid suspicion, and across the table sat Sam and his sister April. He'd been the one who had suggested May come, apparently April had wanted to get out the house but all her friends had been busy and he hadn't wanted her to be the only girl there. I didn't mind, and judging from the fact that May had been holding my hand out of sight under the table for the entire evening I figured she didn't mind either.

As Danny left Sam's eyes met mine and I suddenly felt that same piercing glare I'd experience before, it lasted for a few seconds before a wide grin spread across Sam's face. Then without warning he grabbed his sister's should and to my amazement pulled her into a long deep kiss, as soon as they broke apart she began glancing between May, Sam and I, lost for words. Sam simply leant back against the chair and winked at me. I stammered lost for words as Danny returned before a wide smile spread across my face, I squeezed May's hand tightly and glanced at May for a moment before I winked back, much to Sam's immediate pleasure and April's immediate relief.

"What are you lot so happy about?" Demanded Danny in a huff as he returned empty handed.

"Nothing much." I replied. My smile was completely uncontrollable by this point, and had spread to the other three. "Just happy to have friends that get me you know?"

--

Man it felt good to write this, it was a lot of fun. I forgot how much I enjoyed writing for Literotica, hope everyone enjoys this, it's basically an indirect sequel to It Started With His Bass. They're both setting up another story that I'll probably end up writing in a while, for now however I think that after this I might try going in a different direction. After all Easton is a big place filled with interesting people, and plenty more interesting stories for you to enjoy. I wrote this in only one POV because it didn't really fit the dual POV I used for It Started With His Bass (plus some people found it confusing) hope this is as well received as ISWHB and as always any and all criticism is welcome.