An Older Man Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat continued eating Molly, who lifted her face up. She kissed her husband sharing his own flavour with him.

"Mmmm," Ross said, "I think I still recognize Lorna's taste here as well as Nat and I."

Molly was grinning as Lorna leaned over and licked her chin clean before sharing a kiss of their own.

Cindy moved around to make sure Natalie was all right, but quickly noticed that Nat still had a mouthful of Molly's wet cunt, chewing eagerly on the older woman's clit. As Molly rocked with her own orgasm, Cindy squeezed her head under Lorna's torso to do as she had promised, cleaning the ooze off Nat's stomach. Just the taste was enough to make the receptionist wet, or maybe it was the weird circumstances. Shaking her head to force the nervous conventionality away brought Cindy's tongue in contact with the tip of Ross' cock which still rested against Nat's throbbing clit. Cindy decided Nat needed a really big finish, so she teased Ross' member back to fat fullness. He resumed thrusting into Nat as Cindy tongued both of them where they joined.

Lorna was an experienced group lover, so was able to split her attentions. Still kissing Molly, Lorna reached a hand inside Cindy's skirt, fist fucking her aggressively to force a rapid orgasm. Ross sensed Lorna might be left out, so he imitated what Lorna was doing to Cindy, glad his sexy assistant had worn her shortest skirt today.

Within minutes, all four came, not quite together, but rather in an overlapping chain of convulsions. This time, Ross almost forgot to pull out, but Nat's feverish hip thrusts knocked his cock loose just in time for Cindy to receive his second load into her mouth. With that, Cindy sank to the floor, taking a quivering Lorna with her. Molly rolled off the top of Nat, twisting to kiss her husband again, and then gently kissed the recent virgin. As she caressed the girl's hair, Molly said "well, I hope you enjoyed that older man experience. Now, how about we set me up to give that Ryan of yours an older woman experience. I bet he could use one."

Nat just smiled, not so innocently.

12