An Older Man for Caitlin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin dropped her head to the other girl's breast, taking its lovely nipple between her teeth as she mumbled to Arthur, "try one, they're so tasty."

All Deirdre could do was to lean her head back as the others sucked at her nipples, squeezing her flesh in time with the action of their mouths. She soon began to moan, very softly, but enough for Caitlin to understand that she wanted a little more attention.

Pulling off her friends luscious breast, Caitlin said to Arthur, "I sense Deirdre is wanting something more from you..."

Pulling away, Arthur looked confused but everything was clarified when Deirdre herself said to him: "Caitlin's told me all about your thick cock and I very much want to sample it if you don't mind."

Arthur did not get any less confused. This was moving at such a pace that he'd lost track. But that was fine as Caitlin and Deirdre each took him by a hand and guided him to a chaise-lounge by the pool. They pulled off his shirt and positioned him on his back.

Caitlin was truly enjoying the way things were working out. She'd exhibited her lover to her best friend and had convinced him to join in with them. And she'd let it be known that she also enjoyed women, especially this one. Now she watched as Arthur lay back with a stupid-happy grin on his face and that great cock of his pointing almost straight up. It had little curve so all the length was on show.

Deirdre meanwhile was positioning herself to enjoy Arthur's hard meat. She straddled the chaise-lounge and slowly stepped towards Arthur's prominent erection. Once she was in place above his thick cockhead, she placed her hands on her hips and slowly lowered herself into position. As she moved closer, Caitlin reached between their bodies to hold and guide Arthur's cock into her friend's opening cunt. As she did, she felt the heat from the woman's pussy and could already smell the rich, earthy flavours of a mature woman ready for penetration.

Together, Caitlin and Deirdre guided the hardon towards her slit. Deirdre held herself open as Caitlin aimed Arthur's rock-hard cock. As the head went in, Deirdre gave up the slow penetration and just dropped hard on the shaft beneath her. Caitlin stood to one side as her friend began to move up and down with increasing speed as she fucked herself hard. Deirdre pulled Caitlin closer and grasped her at the waist, pulling her young breasts into her mouth.

As Deirdre suckled Caitlin, she kept up the pace with her dripping crotch. Meanwhile, Arthur was still stunned at the events of the afternoon. Hell, he'd been thinking about how hot Deirdre was but it had never occurred to him that he might fuck her, much less right NOW and with her doing all the work. Plus, there was Caitlin pushing her firm tits into her girlfriend's mouth as she rubbed her own pussy furiously. All Arthur could think was how glad he was to have already cum once, and for that the little pill he'd taken before arriving. His cock was staying hard as steel and he was not yet worrying about cumming too soon.

A few minutes more and Deirdre was exhibiting the signs of an orgasm. Arthur just lay still with his hips pushed up as high as he could so that the girl could use all of his length, and thickness. Deirdre in orgasm was the opposite of Caitlin. Where his lover was vocal to the point of too loud, this luscious black woman was silent but for a deep moan emanating from deep in her throat. When she finally had her orgasm, she tensed rigidly, whispering, "Cum inside me Arthur. I want you to cum inside me."

Caitlin was familiar with her friend's silent orgasms but she was surprised at the words she spoke to Arthur. "You are really cumming hard, aren't you Deirdre?" she said.

Just another low moan, this one as Arthur pushed hard and had his own orgasm. As this happened, Deirdre fell forward and collapsed on Arthur's body. He could feel her ample, supple breasts — they felt even better like this, hot and covered in sweat. He held Deirdre with one arm, hugging her close; the other arm went to Caitlin standing alongside.

Arthur could still feel a pulsing around his cock as it came back down, still inside his new lover. He said nothing, but found himself replying to Deirdre's still moaning body with one of his own. Caitlin just stood buy running her hands along her two lovers' bodies.

Stay tuned for Part 4

12