An Older Man for Caitlin Pt. 05

Story Info
Arthur is tag-teamed by Caitlin and her lover all on video.
3.3k words
4.67
14.7k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

When Arthur had finally recovered, the girls were just slowing down their lovemaking so the timing was fortuitous for all three of them. Arthur had a lot to say about the action he'd witnessed over the past half hour or more: "Do you have any idea how amazing it was to watch you two fooling around? I could barely hold myself back and almost joined in more than once, but I was so enjoying your show that I held out."

"Thank you Arthur," said Caitlin.

Added Deirdre, "we knew you were watching us all along and I for one just got more horny. I especially liked how your cock grew back to full size when Caitlin was fucking me with her hand."

Arthur had been impressed, "I don't think I have ever seen someone's hand so completely buried inside a pussy. That was fucking amazing."

"Wasn't it," replied Caitlin. I had not done that before but Deirdre was so wet that my hand just slid right it. And I couldn't believe how responsive she was as I did that. I could slide my hand almost out, the jam it back in as if my hand was a big, hard cock."

Arthur was having difficulty concentrating as he recalled the intensity of Caitlin fist-fucking her friend. He was dying to get something started so he stood up and walked to the edge of the bed where Deirdre was lounging. Caitlin was sitting beside her but Arthur was looking for Deirdre's mouth.

He positioned himself near her head and bobbing his cock politely said, "would you mind giving him a little action?"

Deirdre said nothing but turned her body so that her head was directly in front of Arthur's thick meat. She was lying on her back with her head pointed towards the floor, ready for his cock. Caitlin just sat back and watched as her friend opened her mouth wide and pulled Arthur by the hips until he was lodged completely in her mouth and throat.

Arthur, for his part, was pleased at the girl's enthusiasm to say nothing of her oral skill. He stood still, only rocking slowly to work his erection into Deirdre's mouth. She wanted none of that and just pulled him in hard until she'd taken his entire cock into her mouth and throat. He felt her tongue rubbing the top of his cock as she held him deep, not letting him move. After many seconds, she motioned him to start fucking her mouth. Arthur slid his cock almost entirely out, then slowly re-inserted himself into the talented mouth of the chocolate girl.

Deirdre encouraged him to move a little faster, and to bury himself to the balls as he pushed forward. She was having no problem taking his length, but found the thickness a little more challenging. But she was game and sucked on his cock for a long time, letting him fuck her face.

After a few minutes, Caitlin decided that she needed some action as well. She gently pulled Arthur away from Deirdre's mouth and replaced it with her own. While she did not take his full length from her position on the bed, she was giving Arthur and amazing blowjob, one that was bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm. Until he couldn't stop himself. He came hard into Caitlin's mouth, depositing a thick load of his cum on her tongue.

As before, the girls exchanged mouthfuls of his orgasm, snowballing back and forth and keeping Arthur at least at half-mast. He'd be ready soon enough, he thought.

After a short rest, Caitlin suggested they head outside to the deck and the pool to cool off with a cold beer, and maybe a dip in the pool. The other two were already moving that way before she finished her suggestion.

The three lovers, the much older man and his two young mistresses relaxed by the pool, staying naked in the warm evening as they splayed themselves on the various chairs and table. Arthur wanted to ask Deirdre what she'd had in mind earlier when she had told them there would be something new. "Deirdre, you were saying something about... you thought we... what where you...?"

For some reason he was feeling nervous and the question just wasn't going to come out. Before he could figure out what to ask and to try again, Caitlin offered up her own question: "Deirdre, do you know what we should be doing now?"

Deirdre feigned ignorance but the girls had certainly planned this in advance. "What do you mean? Is there something you'd like to do?"

"It's up to you, but you already know I thought it was a good idea so you decide."

Deirdre played it cool: "you mean that thing we talked about yesterday when you invited me over..."

"Yea, when I invited you over to watch Arthur and me fucking on the patio."

He knew for sure now, but was not at all disturbed by the fact he had been played by a couple of very young women intent of taking him into their confidence, and their bed. "What are you guys talking about already?"

Caitlin replied simply: "We have an idea for some fun, but we're not sure you will want to take part so we're hesitating. We don't want you to be embarrassed..."

"Well, haven't I proved something today? I mean, the restaurant, the bedroom, the fist-fucking... I am pretty certain it was all totally exciting and I was all-in from the start. Even the bit about making me show off without knowing Deirdre was watching me? I mean, I jacked myself off and came hard all while she was voyeuristically watching me."

Deirdre was first to reply: "I have to admit, he makes a great case, right Cait?"

"Fine. But you explain it."

"Well, I have always wanted to do this but have never had the right person to help, not someone I could trust completely." Mysterious, but there was more to come.

Continued Deirdre, "Caitlin and I discovered our mutual interest in having sex together, but I have never had a man I could completely trust."

"She's only slept with two men, Arthur. You're the third!"

"Anyways, like I was saying, I love having sex with Caitlin and men do interest me, but..."

Arthur felt he should contribute: "I get the feeling you are a little more confident about me, too."

"Exactly. I know all about you and Caitlin, even before she 'found' you at the café, and before she had even planned to seduce you."

"Don't tell him everything, Dee!" exclaimed Caitlin.

"Why not? He's a considerate lover and awfully good at eating pussy, almost as good as you..."

"Yea, he is pretty dynamite down there. Now tell him what we want to try, already."

"Yea, tell me already. I'm getting a little nervous about this and that makes my man-parts worry," he chided the girls.

"Arthur, how would you like to perform in my sex tape? I really, really want to have sex on camera but I also need to be sure there won't be any repercussions. You know, it stays private no matter what."

"That was it?" replied Arthur, somewhat bemused at the relatively simple request. "I would be happy to take part."

"That's great, but I there's a little more to it. I want to be fucked under water while Caitlin films us. It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time and I finally feel confident enough in the two of you to be able to ask."

Arthur's enthusiasm was abundant and his cock was already rising to the occasion. He only wondered about the mechanics of underwater sex. How long could he hold his breath, he wondered. And what would she expect him to do?

Caitlin stepped in to answer the questions even before he could ask. "I have been planning this as a surprise for Deirdre for a few days, ever since she said she wanted to meet you, if you get my drift."

"Sweet!" he replied.

Deirdre joined in with, "what do you mean, planned this?"

"First, I got a brand new Samsung phone with high-resolution photo and video, and it's waterproof! Plus, I may have choreographed things a little bit so that we can get the best shots... video and cum of course."

"You little tease!" said Deirdre. No wonder you were so pumped when we picked up your new phone. You already knew about this," she said smiling as she flicked one of Caitlin's nipples. "I really love you, Cait."

"I love you too, and now Arthur can just jump in to our little film project, right Arthur?"

"Fuck yea. I am totally ready to do my part. What's the pay like, by the way?"

Deirdre answered him: "I don't know. How much are you willing to pay to fuck two of the hottest young women in town?"

Chuckling, Arthur replied saying he needed to get a drink in the kitchen. He went into the house but headed for his pants that held the hardon pills. He figured he would need a little something extra to last beyond one woman's excitement.

Coming out, he saw that the girls were already preparing. As Caitlin messed about with her phone, Deirdre was sitting in front of her with her face pushed tightly against the other woman's pussy. Arthur could hear her lapping at Caitlin's cunt and decided to join in. He crawled under the table where Deirdre sat and found a way to reach her cunt and began to lick and nip at her thick, rubbery lips. Before he got too far, Deirdre stopped her lapping and pushed Arthur's head away, saying, "I think we should get into the water for this, okay?"

Caitlin really had planned the shoot. She instructed the two of them to put on their swimsuits. Arthur only had his shorts, but Deirdre pulled out a microscopic one-piece in white that was almost see-thru already. He could only imagine that it would be invisible under water.

Caitlin then gave her actors their instructions and called out, "Action!"

Deirdre was to lounge by the pool, kicking her feet in the water and leaned back on her arms. Her skin was in total contrast to the white of her suit. She leaned back, sunglasses on and eyes closed. Her substantial breasts were pushed forward, encased tightly in the thin fabric. Caitlin made sure to take a close-up of her friend, emphasizing the curve of the breast and their crowning nipples whose shape was perfectly outlined.

She then panned out to show the scene: the pool area, some unattended chairs and the fact that it was night so the pool lights were on, shining brightly beneath the water. As Deirdre kicked her feet idly in the water, Arthur walked into the pool area from the path down the side of the house. Seeing Deirdre on full, erotic exhibit, he stopped. Caitlin made sure to focus on his watching of the young woman at the pool's edge. She panned down a bit to show some subtle bulging in his shorts. He reached in to adjust the position of his cock, then slowly walked towards the pool.

He took one more long look at Deirdre, clearly appreciating her spectacular body, then dove in a few feet away from her place by the pool. As he splashed, Deirdre feigned surprise and shock that someone else was in 'her' pool. She'd not expected anyone otherwise she might not have worn such a seductive suit, apparently.

Arthur swam a couple of lengths and found himself near Deirdre when he surfaced. Leaning against the pool edge, he spoke to the young woman: "I hope you don't mind me swimming here. It was such a hot day that I had to take advantage."

"You know this is my house, and my pool, right?" she asked him.

"Of course I do. I live down the street and when I walked by it looked like there was no one here so I decided to take advantage. I can leave if you like."

Deirdre, apparently considering the possibilities, replied, "no, no problem. In fact, do you mind if I join you?"

Arthur floated on his back, away from the young woman. She chose to take the steps down into the pool. Soon she was waist deep in the water and already her bathing suit was become translucent. Arthur swam towards her, just as Caitlin had scripted, and invited her deeper into the water. Deirdre took another couple of steps as Arthur ducked beneath the water to watch her coming towards him. As the girls had planned, there was almost no evidence of the fabric covering Deirdre's dusky skin.

Before becoming fully immersed, Deirdre got Arthur's attention, beckoning him forward with one finger. As she was doing this, Caitlin was climbing into the pool not far from her girlfriend. All the while she continued to film Deirdre, panning back to include both of her actors into the same shot. She filmed from just above the water as they moved closer together. Once they were in reach of each other, Caitlin ducked under the surface and zoomed in to capture Deirdre's glowing body so well lit by the pool lights.

As Deirdre stood still, Arthur approached her underwater until he was up against her legs. He slid up her body, so very close but without touching her. When he was standing right in front of her, with only their heads above the water, Deirdre ducked down and as she was being filmed, removed Arthur's shorts. She unbuttoned him, then very slowly lowered his zip. All the while she was holding her breath and Caitlin was submerged only a yard or so away, filming the whole time.

With Arthur's shorts loosened, Deirdre resurfaced briefly to get a breath then went right back down. She ogled Arthur's thick erection, making a show of examining it by eye, then with both her hands. Arthur just stood there and enjoyed her ministrations to his manhood. He found it impossible not to thrust himself into Deirdre's hands, a move she rewarded with some forceful strokes of his erection. She held him tight in one hand as the other hand played with is cockhead. Another breath and it was time for her to take Arthur into her mouth, that so-talented mouth.

Deirdre had excellent breath holding skills. She was able to suck on the big cock in her hand and keep going for almost two minutes; Arthur was tracking it so as to distract himself from the absolute pleasure of her cocksucking.

Caitlin all the while was moving around them, first one side, then a close-up of the thick cock splitting those lovely red lips. She ducked deep down and filmed the action from below, a position that emphasized Arthur's thick size and Deirdre's deep-throating proficiency. As she took his length into her mouth, she would slide her hand along his cock, releasing it to allow him into her mouth, then she would follow it out again in time with her head bobbing.

After only a few more breathing interruptions, Deirdre had Arthur ready to cum, something he told her as she crested the water a final time, "I am going to cum soon, love, be ready."

Deirdre was certainly ready. She swallowed him four or five more times, always with the coordinated hand stroking him. Then Arthur made a hard thrust as she buried him in her mouth one final time. As she started to cum, Deirdre pulled her head back so that his thick wad of ejaculate would float free in front of her.

All the while Caitlin continued to capture the action, especially the final bit with Arthur's cock just going wild with the spurting as Deirdre finished him off with her hand. Caitlin made sure to zoom in tight to really emphasize Deirdre's success. She then panned back a bit to show her smiling friend in the same shot as the deflating cock of their lover.

Deirdre let herself float to the surface, still holding on to Arthur even as he softened in her hand. Caitlin captured the two of them very close together, obviously enjoying the moment. Then Deirdre quietly changed their script: "Arthur, I want you to eat my pussy right here... as I float."

Caitlin caught herself saying, "what about me?" but realized she was there to document the action, not take part... yet. To which Arthur said, "I can do the video while Deirdre goes down on you. After, that is."

Arthur tugged at the crotch of Deirdre's bathing suit. It was virtually invisible showing her lightly covered bush and it's directional landing strip that pointed right to her glorious hole. With the fabric pushed to one side, and Deirdre floating lazily in front of Arthur, he pulled her towards his mouth. To enable him better reach, she spread her shapely, chocolate legs letting one rest on either shoulder. He reached forward with his tongue and pierced her delicious cunt which by now was fully engorged with its very thick lips puckering to invite a welcome guest: his tongue and later, two fingers."

Arthur kept at it for a long time, varying his methods, flicking her clitoris with a finger or thumb, and thrusting deep into her with his fingers. Eventually he was suctioning her clit as he jammed his fingers into her cunt harder and harder. Just as he was making her cum, he grasped her hips and pulled her down towards his now hard-again cock. With one simple thrust he penetrated her flesh as she cried out, under water but audible, with another orgasm. He pounded her several times until he, too, came hard and deep.

Caitlin, to her credit, was still filming all this, but now she was finger-fucking herself in time with the fucking of her friends. When they watched the video together later, they would discover that the camera work had become rather shaky and uneven at that time, and the sound included Caitlin moaning and breathing hard as she fucked herself.

Knowing he needed some time to recuperate, Arthur took over the cellphone camera from Caitlin so that the two women could enjoy a little girl-on-girl, and he could watch it all. What a bonus?!

Deirdre had Caitlin lean against the side of the pool, her elbows resting against the drain channel. Just as she had done with Arthur, Deirdre placed her lover's legs over her shoulder and dove in to the girl's luscious pink pussy. She licked and sucked wantonly, sometimes using her fingers and others just her mouth. Knowing how excited Caitlin had been to fist her, Deirdre decided it was time to show her friend how amazing it felt.

Fortunately, Caitlin was extremely wet with pussy juice and saliva so Deirdre had no problem inserting three fingers, triangled. As she thrust against the young pussy, she started to force all of fingers into Caitlin... then carefully added her thumb. Caitlin seemed surprised, and to be honest, Deirdre was. She had not expected to be able to get her whole hand into the smaller woman's pussy, but there it was. She manipulated her fingers inside Caitlin's cunt, carefully rotating her wrist to reach every part of the cavity that was her best friend's gaping cunt.

It took very little time for Caitlin to respond with a massive orgasm. Deirdre was moving her hand almost out of her friend's pussy, then thrusting it back in firmly. All the while, she was sucking hard on the clitoris. When Caitlin came this time, she actually did scream, loud enough that Arthur worried about the neighbours.

'What a day this has been,' thought Arthur. Not only had he met and fucked his girlfriend again, but he'd also met the chocolate goddess that was Deirdre. Any sexual activity with either girl would have been a massive score in his old life, but here he was enjoying both of them. And now he had a video record of all the action. It was never going to get better, was it?

Stay tuned for Part 6...

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers