An Older Woman

Story Info
Older woman seduces younger man.
1.8k words
3.52
22.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

The first meeting was at a Starbucks. For my purposes, I was meeting a recruiter.

At the appointed time, SB came in and found me. We shook hands, and glances. She headed to grab a coffee, while I already had mine. I'd been a bit early, and was working on my laptop. This game is old hat for me, so the anticipation of meeting was not so exciting as the fact that my date had actually showed up. That was exciting; some of my prospects don't show up. I guess they just chicken out, when it's time to meet a potential, real life person who might want to fuck you (assuming the chemistry - always tricky - works out).

I was seated in a corner, in a low chair. There really wasn't much room for her, so she suggested we head for the patio. That's something I had anticipated, and my things were packed to go.

Outside, we seated ourselves. It was sunny and hot in this late September afternoon, even as fall was approaching. My eyes caught some glare, and it took a while to get acclimated. We started with small talk: how long did it take you to get here? How are you? Etc. We relaxed. That's easier to do once you realize the other person whom you've decided to meet turns out not to be an absolute psycho (at least on first contact).

SB was slightly older than I, by about seven years. I'm in my later forties, and am tall (6'4") and about 225lbs. I have brown eyes and fair skin where it's not tanned. That's due to my European heritage. I have a slight accent.

She was slightly shorter (5'6") and blonde. Her skin was firm and bronzed, but older. Her eyes were hazel and her mouth was attractive. She spoke with what I consider to be midwestern tones (she grew up in Ohio) and she was outgoing and curious. She bragged about being a cheerleader at high school. Her figure was curvaceous, but her breasts were relatively small - or compact. Although her hardened nipples were peeking through, her dark cut blouse was not that revealing. She was neither heavy, nor skinny. She had real "next door" attractiveness.

In email we had chatted about many topics including things that gradually led to a discussion about sexual preferences. She was curious, and this was a daring thing for her. She chaffed at the lack of sexual satisfaction in her home life while her sexual curiosity and desire had increased. She was a bit disgusted with some of the things she'd seen while searching. We couldn't agree about Jesus (and didn't discuss it much). She liked that I don't post dick pics, and that my profile was articulate and sane (a deliberate set of choices on my part, I explained). She joked about seeing rows and rows of penis pictures, each phallus nearly touching the other, when viewing male profiles. My AM profile stood out, but in the right kind of way.

The primary thing she wanted to know was, "why are you here?" It's the same question I get from all my dates (apart from the ones that immediately and relentlessly lead to animalistic, chemical and raw sexual immediate gratification). I answer that I don't get enough at home, and my wife is understanding, provided I never tell her (as *that* would be humiliating). Hell, I like sex a lot.

She liked it too, but was more circumspect. Her background - an administrator in a dentist's office - indicated to me blue collar. But she was educated enough and funny, although if I pushed, perhaps she might turn out republican. I didn't push, as I had decided that I would like to kiss her - and maybe fuck her. She looked fun, and my definite hardening was indicative of interest; especially when you get to my age. She wanted some fun. She had read "Fifty Shades of Grey." She'd carried a small vibrator to masturbate when desire overcame her. Even at work ("Hasn't everybody?" SB inquired of me - I shook my head, not knowing what to say (apart from "No, that's not normal!")).

Coffee time was nearly over. We walked to her car. I asked her for a kiss, "Can we check for chemistry?" She obliged as I held her and kissed gently but firmly, adding a bit of tongue. There was a chemical tingle. I hardened once again.

SB kissed me again of her own initiative. She opened her mouth, and we used tongues and brushed lips. "Fancy getting into the car?" I asked, in hope. "Not going to happen," she replied. We kissed and hugged some more. And some more. I felt her breasts, and saw the tattoo there. "It's not that great," she said. Our breathing was heavy. And then we had to part, albeit reluctantly.

We agreed to meet, and to see where that would lead. This looked promising.

Part 2

It took about two weeks to get to the second date. SB and I started to share sexual fantasies in email, and discussed logistics and timing. She really wanted to be bound, and try some of the things she'd read in Fifty Shades. I shared some of the (real life) stories I had written of a previous encounter on AM. She shared some pictures of her friend "Bob" (a vibrator), lubricated by her excitement, using it on herself.

SB wanted to try anal sex, and have threesomes with 2-men and 2-women. SB wanted to be spanked. She didn't need much prompting, and I ended up composing a serialized story with her of my fantasy of sleeping with two women on a date. And to be fair, I told her I would be a hypocrite if I didn't believe I could participate in a three-way for her where there were 2 men, as long as the other guy watched us have sex, without having sexual contact with me. I guess I just don't swing that way, but am confident enough in my own sexual identity to allow SB her fantasy of being taken at both ends.

The logistics of the second date came together quickly, and it coincided with a weekend that my wife would be away. We would meet at a hotel near Jeffco airport, and I would call her as I came back from work. It was Friday evening, and traffic was bad enough for me to take a non-traditional route home to miss a bad accident on I-25. I was a bit hot and sweaty, and I was excited.

I parked and called her, and she told me she'd come to the door of her room when I knocked. I walked around the complex, and it was difficult to find the room indicated. Obviously, she had been looking out for me as she realized my dilemma, and opened her door and waved to me. After she had beckoned me, she quickly bustled me in. The reason for the haste was immediately apparent - she was wearing a purple, string-like, skimpy night dress. It was short and just about covered the tops of her legs. I smiled appreciatively.

SB invited me to sit down on the couch in her suite. Even though she was dressed for sex, she almost wanted to ignore the fact and have another "get to know you" conversation. I obliged, and took out my laptop from my ever present bag, and showed her some personal snaps of our pets, landscapes and such like. She pointedly told me that her sister knew about the tryst, and was encouraging. I did not comment on this directly. I reached out for a kiss.

The kiss built in its intensity, and quickly escalated. I stood up and took off my shirt, reaching out for her hand and asked her to lead me to the bed. At the bedside, she kissed me again, and as I reached to undo my jeans, leaned back on the bed. I saw a flash of her pubic hair and she shifted. I took off my trousers, and underpants. I was hard, and she was before me, legs spread apart and with the nightdress drawn up. I laid of the bed and put my hand on her pussy. I started to feel her, finger her and, with anticipation and eye contact, I ate out her blonde cunt. Then I fucked her.

Getting to know a partner in the moment is one of the most exciting things in the world. The aroma of sex, its touch and its taste are a fugue for the mind. I think SB enjoyed most being fucked her hands being held firmly in mine, her arms drawn above her head, with me deeply planted inside her. I apply pressure to her wrists, and pull her arms up, and her eyes dilate further. She moans. She bucks.

The sex lasts for hours. The main reason for this is that it takes a lot of the right stimulus for me to come. I am "European" in an American sense, and therefore uncut. My foreskin prevents me from coming during coitus unaided, and it takes a well placed condom for me to come inside a woman - something to hold the foreskin back and in place.

Three incidents stand out.

The first is when SB goes down on me. It turns out she had been hesitant about the foreskin (a particularly American sexual prejudice that I occasionally encounter), but she said "Is that all it is, a flap of skin?" Followed by her satisfactorily swallowing my cock in her mouth.

The second is when I take her from behind; my thumb brushes her anus. I ask, "Do you want it?" And she says, "Yes, but I'ma afraid." I demur.

Finally, she has her threesome. I put my cock in her mouth as we 69, and I put her vibrator in her cunt. She comes.

There's not much to add, other than I have go to home that night and feed the dogs and cats. I return in the morning and have breakfast with her, and fuck her at a less frenetic pace. While resting, she calls her sister and says "it was *amazing*" and she felt satisfied. We discussed future encounters - perhaps once a few months. I paid half the hotel bill and left.

It turns out SB didn't want to contact me again, apart from an apologetic email saying that she wanted to, but couldn't. In some way I had been a transactional experience for her, and allowed her the satisfaction of rebelling and perhaps giving her confidence to do something else. But she was on her time table, and I was on mine. Really good fuckbuddies - reliable ones - are hard to find. But I cherish the memory, and her weirdness.