An Open Letter

Story Info
A wistful letter to my Dom.
911 words
4.17
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to you, Sir. :)

Sir,

My mind is racing with thoughts of you today, Sir. So I felt the need to write them down, if only to calm my mind and help me process through the alluring images I play over and again in my head, day and night. I know how you want me to think clearly and not allow my deep emotions to overtake me, clouding my thoughts and decisions. I wonder, though, how I could possibly tamp down the feelings I have for you when they are so beautiful and strong. To show you what I mean, I shall write them out in this letter, using prose to attempt to bring life and breath to that which is deep inside of me.

First and foremost, I want to thank you, Sir. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life. What an exquisite friendship we have! That means the world to me. Yes, I want more than just our friendship in my life. To be honest, it's more of a need than a want, but it's not just up to me. Perhaps in time. Though, truthfully, it will be an agonizing wait. Yes, Sir, I know, I need to work on my patience. I anticipate with excitement and maybe even some dread the "behavior adjustment" you told me I need in order to work on said patience or, rather, lack thereof. It gives me chills to try to figure out what exactly you mean by "behavior adjustment." Only time shall tell, I suppose.

I look forward to your lessons with delight; another reason I'd like to thank you. You provide me wisdom and insight from your own hard-learned life lessons when I do allow my emotions to run high and cloud my vision. I am a person of big, deep feelings, as you know. I will always wear them on my sleeve. This is who I am. And yet, you help teach me ways to keep them in check so I don't make rash decisions and can think responsibly. It is not easy for me. Allowing myself to give in to my strong emotions shapes the passionate person I am. I don't ever want to lose my passion. But you are right when you tell me to take time to think things through and make decisions that are best for me. Thank you for that. I keep that in mind every day.

Thank you for bringing joy to my life, for laughing and smiling with me and others around you. You have such a fantastic personality. What a gift! Equally so, however, thank you for your sternness and discipline when we are playing. Oh, how I have needed that in my life! I knew it was important to me before we ever played, but I didn't realize just how deeply I needed it until I was allowed to experience it with you.

The way you let your Dom out, releasing yourself with confidence. The way you slap my face for pulling away from you when I gag on your divine cock. Oh, yes! Please keep teaching me to take it! It truly terrifies me to gag, and yet knowing you demand it of me sends a delicious thrill through me every time. The simple words "on your knees" makes me shudder in delightful, frightening anticipation! The way you tied my hands behind my back this last time, so I couldn't control how deeply you fucked my mouth and throat. I'm happy I learned how to make you as wet as you like when I'm sucking your cock. It fulfills me profoundly to meet your expectations. The rope binding itself? Mmmm, yes please! It was artwork. The dark, amused chuckle that escaped your lips when you grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth that much deeper onto your cock for a split second, making me gag harder. Oh, what I would give to hear that dark amusement in your voice again! It sends chills through my body every time I think about it! I love how you bite my skin, pinch my nipples hard until I cry out, slap my ass and whip me with a stick until my skin is bright red. Mmmm, how I'd love for you to try a belt some time. I love the welts you give me. I only wish I could receive more. The way you say my name with adoration as you fuck me makes me feel downright special. Yet, it makes me shiver with equal intensity to hear you call me "little girl" with a warning in your tone, especially when accompanied by the stern look in your eyes, the thinning of your lips. Oh, your eyes! They make me melt, whether you're smiling or stern! Sir, how I want to please you all the time! But I also want to be a bad girl so you punish me with strict discipline!

Every minute spent with you is a gift to me. I do my best to savor every sensation, every moment, because each one is precious. Perhaps in time I will be able to give you the gift of swallowing your cum. You know I don't like the taste of cum, which would make it that much more thrilling to have it demanded of me.

Thank you for all that you are in my life. I look forward to many more amazing moments.

Love,

Your sub