An Open Marriage

Story Info
I proposed an open marriage concept to my wife.
3.3k words
4.02
109.7k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,418 Followers

My wife and I had been together for nearly twenty five years. We met out of college and had been each other's only sole partners in life. We did everything together and our marriage over the years had been for the most part rock solid. As the years passed though, things began to change. We had become too complacent in the bedroom, and our sex life began to suffer. Sex was no longer that important to her, while it meant a lot to me. I still loved my wife, but I needed more in the way of sex than what I was getting. I wanted it to be spontaneous and fantastic like it used to be. The idea of having sex with other women began to consume my mind. Maybe I was just going through some kind of mid-life crisis, or maybe I couldn't accept the realities of the situation.

I began to chat with more women online. I felt young and vibrant when a younger woman would say good things to me. I was pushing fifty and any kind of compliment at this age went a long way. I suddenly found myself out of control and the thought of having a younger woman in the bedroom had me extremely aroused.

One night I sat down with my wife and told her how I felt. She was happy with the way things were, but now she knew I didn't feel the same. I brought up the need for change and I offered her a proposition. It was something I had thought about for a while. It was bold and something that could either help our marriage, or leave us in ruins.

I said to her, "I think we should try the concept of an open marriage."

"Open marriage? What do you mean?" she asked.

"I think we should let each other have the freedom to see other's during a specific period of time. Let's say for ninety days and after that we can access the situation."

"So you want to be able to fuck other women during this ninety day trial?" my wife asked.

"We had been together for a very long time and our sex life isn't what it used to be. I just want the opportunity to see what is out there. That is all I am asking. It very well may work out that my place is right here." I responded back.

"I am giving you the same opportunity. Don't you want to see what's out there?" I said a few minutes later.

"No I don't! I think you are going through some kind of mid-life crisis, but if you think you got to do this then be my guest," she replied back.

I felt a sense of relief even though my wife certainly wasn't crazy about the idea of it. She thought I was just being an idiot again. She wanted no part of it and that certainly wasn't unexpected. I figured she would just sit idly by and wait out the next three months, and then tell me what a fool I had been. I felt the need to at least try and see what was out there for me. I knew I was taking a big chance, but the arousal I felt was so overwhelming.

A few days later I began to converse with a few women. They were younger than my wife and I tried to let them know I was available. I sat there hoping for some positive responses, but after a few weeks none were coming my way. I began to wonder what I was doing, and weeks later I still had no one interesting or interested cross my path. I began to wonder if my wife was right about me going through a mid-life crisis, and I thought about all those years we spent together. The ups and downs, and everything in between. Even though my life wasn't perfect, we still had each other at the end of the day.

Two months into my trial experiment, I was ready to give up and call this whole thing off. It was going nowhere quickly, but my pride got the best of me. I decided to wait out that last month so I could still have some dignity left. If I admitted it was all a mistake then I would never hear the end of it. I thought my best bet was to keep quiet and not let her know how badly my plan was failing. A few days later, my wife came home from work a bit early. She took a shower and got dressed in her tight jeans. She put on a buttoned up shirt and made sure she left open the top few buttons.

I asked, "Are you going somewhere tonight?"

"Yes I am!" she replied back.

"Are you going out with friends?" I replied back.

"No, I am not going out with any friends."

"Who are you going out with then?" I asked.

"I am going out with Rick tonight."

"Rick! I thought you hated Rick from the office. The guy is a jerk."

"Well, I guess it isn't any of your business is it?" my wife replied back.

She was right. I made the rules and she was free to go out with whoever she chooses and there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

"Can you at least tell me where you are going?"

"I am going to meet him at that new place that opened up off highway 157. You know the place that is all country now."

"You don't even like country music!" I said back to her.

"I am ok with it. He loves to dance and that is something you won't do!"

"Are you going to fuck him afterwards?" I sarcastically asked.

"I hadn't made up my mind yet. Don't worry, I will let you know if I do," my wife replied back.

My wife looked hot that night as she walked out the front door. She was almost fifty, but she didn't look a day over forty. Her breasts were a nice size and they stood firmly out. Her butt is perfectly rounded and she filled out her jeans in a beautiful way. Rick on the other hand was in his late thirties, and had been divorced for the past two years. I never did like him, and I know for a fact that he had tried to hit on my wife a few times in the past. I sat there knowing that my wife would be with him tonight, and that had my blood boiling. My wife loves to get under my skin, and I gave her the perfect opportunity to do it. I knew deep down though that she was just bluffing, and there was no way she would ever let Rick fuck her.

The hours began to go by slowly, and I sat there thinking about the first time we met. It was through mutual friends and was quite unexpected. We were in our twenties and just out of college. I don't think either one of us, on that first night, ever thought we would be still together twenty five years later. We dated for three months before we finally had sex. It was magical and I can still remember it like it had happened today. It was fun and spontaneous, and I wanted our sex life to be like that once again.

It was getting late and I had fallen asleep around eleven. My wife still wasn't home, and I began to wonder what her and Rick were up to. Two hours later I suddenly woke as my wife walked into our bedroom. It was dark and I acted like I was still asleep. A few minutes later she slipped underneath the covers next to me. I could no longer sleep wondering what had happened and I turned over slightly and said, "So did you enjoy your night out with Rick! Did you fuck him?"

"You really want to go into this right now? It's late!" my wife said.

"Yes, I do! I want to know if you fucked him or not."

"If you really want to know right this moment then fine I will tell you," my wife shouted back at me.

"If you must know" she said, "we spent three hours dancing and just having a good time together. Rick surprised me; he was a totally different person outside of the office. I found him to be quite interesting and extremely nice. It was around ten or so when Rick said he had a special bottle of wine back at his place that he had been wanting to open for some time. He asked me if I How would like to share it with him."

"He had been such the gentleman and there was no way I could turn him down. I accepted his offer and I followed him back to his place. I figured it wouldn't hurt to share a glass of wine with him before returning home. He had a nice place and he offered me a seat on the couch, while he went down into the basement to get the bottle of wine. He came back up a few minutes later and turned on some soothing music. He poured us each a glass and we sat there sipping on the fine wine for the next twenty minutes or so."

She continued "he knew I was a bit up tight and asked if he could rub my neck. His fingers were magical and I felt extremely relaxed as he massaged my back and neck for the next few minutes. Then I felt his lips up against my neck. I was so relaxed I didn't stop him, and he began to nibble on my ear lobes. I felt a wave of lust come over me at that moment and I began to succumb quickly to his advances. A short time later I felt my shirt being unbuttoned and my bra being undone. I was in a trance and I made no attempt to stop him. He then slid my bra off my breasts and I felt his hands gently massage each of them. I now felt an even more of an adrenalin rush than before."

"I don't know if it was the wine or the soft music, but I was getting hotter by the second. I then suddenly turned and gave Rick a passionate kiss on the lips. Our bodies came together and we began to make out with one another over the next few minutes."

"A short time later Rick led me into his bedroom and we both collapsed onto his bed. It was never my intention on ending up in his bed, but I was too far along to stop now. We made out for the several minutes and I felt Rick undoing my jeans. He was quite excited and his cock pressed hard against his pants."

"Several minutes later Rick worked my jeans off and slid my panties down around my ankles. I felt his finger glide across my swollen clit a number of times and he could see how wet and aroused I was. He undid his pants and slipped them down. He rolled over on top of me and I began to open up my legs wide. I felt a wave of arousal come over me and I reached down and grabbed a hold of his cock. His cock was a good size and I inserted it into my aroused pussy. He began to fuck me hard on his bed and I hadn't felt anything like this since we were in our early days together. It felt so good and I urged him on. I told him his cock was and told him not to stop!"

"I held onto his body tightly raked my fingernails deeply into his back as I came close to orgasm. I could no longer take it and I screamed out in a sensational orgasm just seconds later. My body shook for a good minute underneath his and he continued to fuck me for another few minutes before changing positions."

"Rick laid on his back and I climbed on top of his beautiful cock. His cock was bigger than yours and I slid halfway down onto it. I instantly felt another huge rush of adrenalin come over me. I began to fuck him hard as I began to move my hips harder and faster than any other time in my life. I had every inch of his cock deep inside me when I cried out in a powerful orgasm just minutes later. My body was weak to the point that I could no longer could stay up right. He pulled my mouth down to his and I felt his tongue slide deeply into my mouth. We kissed each other passionately for the next few minutes, and I wanted his cock even more. He held firmly onto my ass with both hands and he gave me the pounding of a lifetime as he rammed every inch of his cock hard up into me."

My wife continued on, "after a short time, Rick wanted to take me from behind. He had me get onto all fours on the center of the bed. I pushed my ass back toward his cock, while my body rested down onto my elbows. He held firmly onto each of my hips and I felt his cock slip deep inside me. He began to fuck me hard and I began to cry out Rick's name."

"I told Rick to fuck me harder."

"Rick pounded his big cock into me for another ten minutes or so, and I felt another massive orgasm building. A few minutes later I began to scream out loudly and I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I hadn't ever felt anything that powerful before and it shook my whole body for a good minute or two. "He gave it to me good and hard for the next several minutes. He yanked his cock from my pussy and I felt several waves of cum splash up against my quivering ass. I collapsed down onto the bed from pure exhaustion and it took several minutes for me to regain my composure. I had never experienced anything like that ever before."

"So was that it?" I asked.

"No! He wasn't done with me yet," my wife replied back.

"After about twenty minutes, we began to make out once again. Rick's cock was semi-hard and I went down on him. I sucked on his cock for several minutes and it grew substantially in no time. He rolled me over onto my back and pushed his beautiful cock back inside me once again. He fucked me hard for several minutes and I felt another surge of arousal come over me. He knew exactly what to do, and he knelt down in between my legs. He shoved his cock back into me while pulling one of my legs high into the air. He began to suck and lick each of my toes. This just enhanced my arousal that much more and I felt another very intense orgasm coming. Seconds later, I could no longer could take it and I began to scream out loudly. I came extremely hard all over Rick's cock, while he sucked on each of my toes. He then did the same thing to my other foot and I once again felt pleasure like never before."

A short while later Rick flipped me over onto my stomach. My body was flat against the sheets and my head hung slightly over the side of the bed. He then pushed his cock back into me from behind. He sat on the back of my legs and grinded his cock deeply into me for the next several minutes. I moaned out loudly and I couldn't believe how good it had felt. I cried out his name once again and I came hard minutes later. He had been fucking me for a good forty five minutes so far and that was he pulled his cock out of me. He now placed the head of his cock up against my ass. I was way too far gone to stop him and seconds later I felt his cock split my ass wide open. He had maneuvered several inches of his cock deep into my ass, and I screamed out like a teenage once again. Minutes later I was on the verge of a very intense orgasm and I began to urge him on even more.

"Oh god Rick! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

"Rick fucked my ass even harder and seconds later I screamed out into one of the most intense orgasms of my life. It rocked my body violently and left my head spinning. He then removed his cock from my ass and shifted my body back over onto my back. My head still hung over the side of the bed and he now wanted to fuck my tits. I held firmly onto each of them and pushed them tightly together. He rammed his cock in between them for several minutes as his orgasm began to build. Then without any warning his cock began to erupt. I felt waves of cum shoot up against my neck and across my face. It was something that I can't describe, but it left me with a fantastic feeling."

"An hour had passed and it was close to midnight. I began to dress and that was when Rick came up from behind and began to get cozy with me. I tried to explain to him that I couldn't take anymore and that I had to get home, but that didn't stop him. He laid me back down onto the bed and slid my panties back off. He began to lick and suck on my aroused pussy with vengeance and I quickly felt another wave of arousal come over me like never before. He had my pussy throbbing and several minutes later I screamed out into one last powerful orgasm."

"I then returned the favor. I began to suck on his semi erect cock. I gave him a blow job that he would never forget. I sucked hard on his cock for a good twenty minutes pleasuring him to the point of cumming. He urged me on to let him cum inside my mouth. I gave in and seconds later he began to grunt out. I held my mouth tightly around the shaft of his cock and seconds later it began to erupt inside my mouth. I felt waves of cum shoot up into my mouth, filling it with his cum. A few seconds later I removed my lips from his cock as cum slithered back down the shaft of his cock. I couldn't believe what I had just done, but on this night anything was possible."

"A short time later I got dressed and left, and before you ask if I am going to fuck him again, the answer is no. He took a promotion in another city with the company. He leaves next week and I will probably never see him again."

"There you go! Is that what you wanted to hear! Don't forget this was all your idea," my wife said.

I was devastated and I felt enormous amount of jealousy as my wife just fucked another guy. I learned a valuable lesson that night and it will be one that I will remember the rest of my life. I still hadn't had the experience of being with another woman, but my wife now can best how she had been with someone other than me. I can tell you this I will never ask her again for the opportunity on having an open marriage.

milfwife
milfwife
1,418 Followers