An Open Marriage Ch. 09 - 10

Story Info
The Dirty Old Man sequel.
16.4k words
4.79
12.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 9 - The Coming Of Sue For Good.

February 17th - Sue calls.

Sue will be on the way tomorrow. She's got everything taken care of. Someone even bought her house. It was only on the market for one week. She'll be arriving around 3pm on February 18th.

We clean the house and especially the spare bedroom in prep for our new roommate and fuck buddy. We let Joan know and she's thrilled.

February 18th - Sue arrives for good.

We awaken at 8pm. Vanessa goes down on me for my morning blowjob. She smiles as I cum in her mouth. We shower and eat breakfast. We go shopping for groceries. At 1pm, we leave for the airport. Vanessa and I sit at the airport waiting for our girl. We can't wait for the flight to come.

The flight arrives on time. We wait outside the gate for her to come off the plane.

Finally, she walks through the doorway. She runs up to us and grabs Vanessa first and plants a big kiss on her lips. I see Vanessa open her mouth and they French kiss for a while. When they break the kiss, she turns to me and plants one on my lips, slips me her tongue and we French kiss for a couple of minutes. "We are so glad you are here with us Sue. We both love you."

Vanessa says "I do love you, Sue. I wish we could both marry you. Hah! A three-way marriage."

Sue laughs. "I think we'll have to settle for me being the shared girlfriend. I'm really looking forward to the love and sex you two will bring into my life. My sex life in Oklahoma has been really crappy. I'd be content with just you two but I know there will be so much more with Joan, the orgies, the BDSM with Maria, maybe even the swinger club. And I can't wait to be trained by you, John." She winks.

We both kiss her again. And we then go to get her luggage. Soon we are back home and she is moving into her room. Vanessa and I are going to take her out to eat as a celebration. She asks if she can take a shower first. Vanessa tells her she doesn't have to ask. Whatever is here is her's. She asks Vanessa to join her in the shower. Vanessa agrees and they both head for the bathroom. I'm sitting on the couch and I'm feeling kind of left out. After the showers, they both head for their respective bedrooms to get dressed.

Vanessa comes out first and sits next to me. She French kisses me. She then says "I know you are feeling kind of left out right now. Sue wanted to talk to me about the rules, especially the sex rules. She wanted to make sure she doesn't cross any lines while she's living here. By the way, we didn't have sex, but it was fun washing each other."

I say "So what rules did you tell her about?"

"I told her that the main rule is I have to approve of any sex between you two. As a matter of fact, I would like to be present anytime you two fuck or have oral with each other. That is also the rule for any sex between Sue and I. You need to give us permission and be present if you want to be. That's it. Full disclosure. Nobody has sex with her without the spouse knowing about it.

I say "Is she okay with these rules?"

"Yes, she is. She also wants to start anal training as soon as possible. So I figured later tonight we would have a threesome but start it off by introducing her to the smallest butt plug."

"Okay, sounds fine with me." I give her a long, wet kiss.

As we are breaking off the kiss, Sue walks out and clears her throat. "Sorry, you guys. I didn't want to interrupt you."

Vanessa says "You didn't interrupt us, Sue. I was just informing John about later tonight. I believe he's looking forward to it as I am."

"As I am, too."

Sue sits down on the other side of me and we talk about general stuff around the apartment. Sue will basically do her own thing except for the evening meal. We are expecting her to eat with us like a family as much as possible. We tell her she has a cable outlet in her bedroom and she can use our internet access, I give her the passcode. She'll do her own laundry and we'll set up a house cleaning schedule. We tell her that Vanessa cleans one week and I clean the next. We rotate the chores like that. We'll just include her in the rotation.

The doorbell rings and it's Joan. She walks over and French kisses Sue and welcomes her to the building. Vanessa tells her we are going out to eat and she's invited if she wants to come. It's a little celebration to welcome Sue to Seattle. Joan rushes home to change. When she comes back we all leave and pile into our car. We have a very nice meal together. At the end of the meal, Sue hands me her share of the bill. I hand it back and say "Tonight's on us, for both of you. Sue, you can start paying your share after tonight."

Sue says "Oh, okay. Thanks you two. I love you both."

We head back to the apartment. Once inside we tell Joan we would like to be alone with Sue tonight. We tell her let's schedule a welcome to Washington state orgy party for Sue on Saturday. We'll invite everyone who was at the New Year's party and I ask Joan to get that started. Joan thanks us, kisses us all and heads home.

Vanessa is whispering to Sue, Sue nods. Vanessa grabs my hand and pulls me into the bedroom. She starts to strip and she says "John, get naked, we're going to have some fun." I strip and lay down on the bed. Vanessa comes over and lays down on top of me. I wrap my arms around her and French kiss her. She says "John, I'm going to ride your face and Sue is going to fuck you. Please try your best not to cum in her. You are not going to be wearing a condom but she's is on birth control and is clean of diseases. Don't cum in her because I want your cum. Then she'll eat me out. Okay?"

I tell her this sounds great to me.

Vanessa tells me I don't ever have to wear a condom with Sue, in any hole. I look at her questioningly.

She kisses me and says "This time do as I say, okay honey?" I nod.

Sue comes in the room wearing a very sexy nightgown. She's got both our attentions. We watch as she dances around the room and slowly removes her nightgown. I look at Vanessa and she is licking her lips. I laugh. She looks at me and says "What?"

I say "You look like a hungry lioness watching her prey." She laughs too. Sue is naked and still dancing. Damn she's a goddess. Sue dances over to the bed, turns around and bends over. She spreads her legs and then her butt cheeks. Vanessa looks at me and I get up with the plug and the lube. I kneel down, rim Sue's little rosebud, then lube Sue up and insert the plug. It goes in pretty easily. I lay back down and Vanessa moves up, turns around and sits on my face.

I feel Sue get on the bed. I don't need any help getting hard tonight. Sue straddles me and sits down on my cock as Vanessa starts to fuck my face. Sue then starts to move on my cock. I'm licking Vanessa and reach up to play with her nipples. They are full length too just like my cock. Sue's vagina feels great going up and down on my cock. She is really tight for a 30 something. Sue immediately starts to breathe heavily and says "Yes, Vanessa, that feels great." I have no clue what Vanessa is doing to her. Sue is really bouncing on my cock now. Vanessa takes my right hand off her right nipple and puts in on the top of Sue's pussy. I find her clit and start to play with it. Sue is moaning now.

Vanessa is soon moaning too. Vanessa suddenly says "Sue, turn around so you're facing his feet." I feel Sue move 180 degrees. She's in reverse cowgirl.

Vanessa takes my hand and touches Sue's butt with it. I get the idea and search for her asshole. I grab the plug and twist it. I then move it in and out for a while. Sue squeals and says "Yesssssss, Johnnnnnn, fuckkkkkkk, myyyyy, assssss," She then screams and starts to cum. Vanessa has been really working my face and she shortly starts her orgasm. I manage to hold off although Sue's pussy is really tight.

Sue cums for over a minute and collapses. She eventually moves off of my cock. Vanessa's orgasm was a minor one not a screamer. She gets up, gets on her hands and knees next to me and says "Okay, honey, fuck me." I get up, move behind Vanessa and slip my cock into her. I start to fuck her hard and slip my thumb into her ass. I start to fuck her with that thumb. She says "Yesssss, Johnnn."

We fuck for a little while. Sue gets up, crawls over to Vanessa and scoots under her. She starts to lick Vanessa's clit. This plus the fucking in both her holes sets Vanessa off about thirty seconds later. This one is a screamer. Her vaginal muscles are clamped down on my cock and pulsing. I can't hold it any longer. I shoot at least five strings of cum into her pussy. When I'm done, I pull out. I watch as Sue starts to lick her vagina now. Eventually, my cum starts to drip out of Vanessa and Sue is gathering it and swallowing as fast as it comes out.

When no more appears to be coming out, Sue scoots out from under Vanessa, stops and French kisses Vanessa. Vanessa collapses on the bed, turns over and says "John, let me clean 'my cock'." I offer it to her and she sucks and licks it clean. I then French kiss her. Sue moves up to me and French kisses me too. We all lay down together and rest. Vanessa and I are still breathing hard.

Sue says "I love you both. Thanks for letting me move in here. I know this is going to be a wonderful time in my life."

I grab Sue and pull her over between us. We both start to kiss her. We both say in unison "We love you too, Sue."

I say "We're so glad you are here with us." We all cuddle and caress each other for awhile. I've got a hard-on again soon. Sue see it and ask if they should we take care of it.

I say "No, Sue, I'm tired. It can wait until tomorrow. It just likes the beautiful, sexy female bodies naked in this bed."

We lie there together for awhile and then Sue gets up and says "I'm going to bed. I'm tired. Must be the time zone difference."

I say "Sue, I had the same problem. I was getting really tired at 10pm every night because it was midnight in Illinois. I finally got use to it. Took a couple of weeks though."

Sue gives us both a quick kiss and says "Thanks, you two. I enjoyed that. It's a good preview of the rest of my life with you guys. Good night, see you tomorrow." I tell her to remove that plug before she gets in the bed. She walks out of the bedroom, grabbing her sexy nightgown on the way out.

After I hear her door close, I ask Vanessa "So are you still okay with this?"

Vanessa says "Are you kidding me? I think it's wonderful. And when she gets her nursing degree we even have a bonus. This was a great idea. This is probably the best thing to happen to me except when you asked me to be your wife and actually came back and married me."

I hug her and give her a long French kiss. My erection is poking her in the stomach. She says "What is wrong with that thing?"

I just laugh. "You can take care of that in the morning."

She laughs and says "Okay. It's a date."

February 19th - A call from Marcus

****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, February 19th. I'm so happy but also a little confused. Is it possible to really be in love with two people? I'm head over heals in love with John but I feel the exact same way with Sue. God, I'm in love with two people. Well, I can live with that. I think John is in love with both myself and Sue too. It's really interesting. We both love Joan too but not as much as we both love Sue. It's strange but I like it. The really strange thing is I love it when John is fucking Sue. I enjoy watching them pleasure each other. With everyone else, there's still a little bit of jealousy there but not with Sue. If I had to I would give John to Sue and bow out. That would kill me but I'd do it. That's how much I love her."

***************************************

Marcus calls and asks if he can bring another couple to Sue's welcome orgy. He says they've been partying with this couple for years, they are really nice and free from diseases. I ask Vanessa and she says okay. I ask Marcus about the couple. He says they're in their late 50s. He's white and she's Japanese. They met and married when he was in the service. He says the guy is about my size and the woman is small and has a great body with fairly large breasts. I tell him to bring them. This should be interesting. I've never been with an Asian woman before; looking forward to it.

February 21st - Sue's Welcome To Washington State Orgy

I can tell Sue is kind of anxious or nervous. She's been pacing the floor all day. I ask her why she's nervous. She says "Well, this is really my first orgy. The last couple of times I was with the women only or with you and the girls. Tonight, I'm kind of 'on the menu' for all the men, right? And I'm kind of worried about wearing this butt plug tonight."

"Only if you want to be, honey. You don't have to fuck anyone if you don't want to. Stay with the girls if you want. Although I think you'd enjoy Carl, Vanessa will tell you he's a pretty good lover. I know you're kind of afraid of Marcus' meat. Joe is no bigger than me but he has a little problem of lasting long enough. Plus I don't know if you would be attracted to him with his weight issue. The other guy is new so I don't know much about him, although Marcus says he looks a lot like me except younger. Just remember it's all up to you. And the butt plug is small, I bet you can't even see it. Even if you can, these people are all swingers so they won't even question it."

"Okay, John. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear with the guys." Vanessa walks in and hears that last sentence, "Play what by ear, honey?"

I say "Honey, Sue is a little nervous about getting with the other guys tonight. I gave her a brief rundown of everyone, at least the ones we know. Don't you think Carl would be a good lover for her?"

"Sure, Carl is pretty good. Not as good as John but not bad either. He got 8" too. You'll cum with him for sure."

Sue says "Okay, I'll think about Carl."

7:45pm and Joan is at the door. We welcome her in with kisses all around. She sticks with Sue and continues to kiss her. Carl arrives minutes later. He goes around and kisses all the ladies. He spends some time checking out Sue. I laugh to myself. Marcus arrives with Adriana and their friends Jim and Hoshi. We welcome them all. Hoshi is hot as hell. Facially, she reminds me of Olympic ice skater Kristi Yamaguchi just older. She's about 5 foot tall fairly thin with big tits for her body size, my guess is 34Cs. Jim could pass for me if he was a little older and had more grey hair. He's pretty fit just like me. Maria arrives at 8pm. She does that a lot, arriving exactly on time. Joe calls at 8:10pm and says he can't make it. Everyone is now sucking on a drink.

Vanessa and I are talking with Marcus, Adriana, Jim and Hoshi. I hear Vanessa tell Adriana we need to schedule that sexual exercise class soon. Adriana says "Early March okay." Vanessa agrees. I ask Jim and Hoshi's about the Swingers' Club. They tell us they love to swing and look forward to swapping with someone tonight. I'm wandering if Hoshi has taken that monster between Marcus' legs...I'm guessing probably but she's so small. After a while this group starts to split up. Adriana grabs me and takes me off alone. Vanessa is talking to Jim and Hoshi, I think she likes Jim. Marcus is talking to Sue and Joan who can't take her hands off of Sue. Maria is talking to Carl.

Adriana is kissing me and tells me she's wearing a larger butt plug. She tells me it's vibrating and it's driving her crazy. She can't wait to fuck me. The music starts and she grabs me to dance. She whispers in my ear that she wants me to fuck her in the ass. I smile and tell her I can't. She asks why and I tell her that I just can't, sorry. This makes her frown. I tell her I can't wait to eat her pussy though and fuck her good. This makes her feel better. She starts to rub herself on my front. My cock is already hard and she feels it and smiles. "I feel something that I want in my mouth and pussy." I smile at her and stick my tongue down her throat.

Vanessa is dancing with Hoshi. Marcus has Joan on the dance floor. Carl is now talking to Sue and she is laughing at something he said. Jim is now over talking to Maria. Adriana gives me a deep French kiss and rubs my cock through my slacks. I notice Vanessa and Hoshi deep kissing. Vanessa has turned into a really lover of women. Carl and Sue are now dancing. Jim takes Maria to the dance floor. Hoshi is starting to strip Vanessa. Vanessa loses her blouse and starts to take Hoshi's top off. Here we go.

Adriana has unzipped me and has her hand around my hard cock. She pulls her hand out and shows me her palm. It's wet with my precum. She sticks it to her mouth and licks her palm clean. I start to work on her blouse and she is soon down to her bra. She pushes my pants down to the floor and I step out of them. I unsnap her bra and grab her now naked tits which are just perfect.

Marcus is pulling the mats out onto the dance floor. I break away to help him then head back to finish undressing Adriana. I pull her pants down to the floor and then slowly slip her thong down. I kiss her pussy and she sighs. She pulls me back up and pulls my underwear down. She immediately grabs my cock and stuffs it in her mouth. I look over and Vanessa and Hoshi are naked and in a '69' on the couch. Marcus and Joan are naked and already lying down on a mat. Jim is starting to strip Maria. Sue has Carl's pants down and she is just starting to suck his cock. She looks over at me and winks. I smile at her.

I pull Adriana up and walk her over to a mat. She lies down on her back and spreads her legs wide for me. I dive in. Adriana is holding my head, trying to push my face as far into her pussy as she can. Someone lies down next to Adriana and me. I look up and Sue is lying about two feet from Adriana and Carl is just kneeling down about to dive between Sue's legs. Joan is moaning loudly now. They are on a mat behind me. I can't see Vanessa and Hoshi on the couch. I'm back licking Adriana's outer and inner lips. She's squirming. I grab the base of the butt plug and begin to turn it back and forth. Adriana says "Oh, God!"

I start to tongue-fuck her and she says "Yes, John!" After a couple of minutes, I start to suck her clit. She groaning now. I give her a minute or so of clit attention then I reach up with my left hand and pinch her right nipple. She screams and starts to buck. She's holding my head into her juicy pussy and actually fucking my face hard. I hear another woman with a high voice announce her orgasm. Probably Hoshi since I know the others voices.

I ride out Adriana's orgasm and when she's finally calmed down a bit, I look up at her and say "Hi, baby, want to fuck?"

She looks down at me and says "Damn, right! Get up here and fuck the shit out of me!" I crawl up, put a condom on, and stopping at her breasts to suck and nibble her nearly black nipples. I love those nipples almost as much as Vanessa's long ones. She yelps when I lightly bite each one. I quickly slip into her pussy. As I do, I hear Vanessa start her orgasm.

Marcus apparently is fucking the shit out of Joan. She going "Augh! Augh! Augh!" each time he drives into her.

I start to fuck Adriana. I don't warm her up at all but start to fuck her hard. She says "Yessss, Johnnnnn!"

I look over and Carl is entering Sue. She looks at me, smiles and winks again. I throw her a kiss. I pound Adriana for another four minutes or so and she starts to cum again. This time it's really a hard cum. She wraps her legs around me and she's digging her nails into my back. She cums hard for over a minute and then starts to come down. She's pulled me into her as far as I will go and she's holding me there. She opens her eyes, pulls her nails from my back and give me a long French kiss. "Thanks, John. That was wonderful. I thought the top of my head was going to blow off." I kiss her again.