An Open Marriage Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 17th - Another Party And We Hook Up With The Possi's.

At 7:30am, we get a call from Mandi. She's at the airport, kind of sore but she says it's a good sort. She thanks us again and tells us she'll be in touch. We go back to sleep and awaken at almost 10am. We have breakfast and I decide to go to the fitness center. Vanessa joins me. She's been joining me lately and has started to firm up her muscles quite a bit. After a great workout, we shower and have lunch.

We hit the beach about 1pm and sunbath naked for a while. We swim a little and then head for the pool. The pool has water slides and is a lot of fun. We walk over to the nude hot tub and soak awhile. It feels real good after the workout. We watch two couple fucking in the hot tub. We enjoy ourselves for several hours then head back to the room for a nap. That hot sun really wears you out.

After supper, we decide to go to the party again tonight. It's dress as your favorite rock start night. We choose our costumes and head back to the room. We shower and Vanessa asks me "Should we see if the Possi's are ready for a swap tonight?" I say sure. Vanessa calls them and they are happy we want to get together. They say they will meet us at the party.

We just dress as generic rock stars. I wanted to do Alice Cooper but they didn't have the makeup. We choose a table and get some drinks. We have finished one drink before the Possi's join us. They too are generic rock stars. Jack says he's Bonjovi and I just smile and say "Okay." He looks nothing like Jon Bonjovi. Once they get their drinks, Rosemary suggests we swap already. So Rosemary and I are sitting together and Vanessa and Jack are together.

We start to dance and kiss while we are dancing. Before the end of the second dance, Rosemary French kisses me and starts groping the hell out of me. She seems a bit horny. I look over at Vanessa and they are kissing too. During the third dance, I'm checking out Rosemary's body with my hands and she's moaning. I whisper in her ear "Rosemary, are you horny?"

She says "Honey, I'm always horny." She reaches down and squeezes my crotch. I'm pretty hard already. She says "Seems like someone else is horny too."

I smile and say "I liked the groping a lot." She laughs.

We drink, dance and make-out for another hour and Rosemary suggest we "hit the sheets." She asks if we want to go to separate rooms or stay together.

I say "We never party separately. I enjoy watching her orgasm and she wants to be in the same room with me."

Rosemary says "Let's go to our room then and get this party really hopping."

At their room, Rosemary is half naked before the door closes. Naked, she starts to undress me. I just smile at her. She has a pretty good body, maybe a few pounds overweight, nice tits and a pretty nice ass. Before I know it she's on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Jack has Vanessa naked and is eating at the "Y". I grab Rosemary and pull her over to the bed. She climbs onto me and pushes me down on the bed. I roll her over and head down to her pussy. She starts to get up and I push her down and say "Lay down woman and spread those legs and just enjoy." She tries to get on top again but I push her down.

She finally lays down. I think she wants to dominate me but I won't have it. Vanessa and Jack are joining us on the bed. I lean down and ask her if she does anal play. She thinks for a bit and says yes but no penis in the ass, fingers are okay. I laugh. She says "Just remember that whatever you do to me, I feel free to do to you." I laugh again and dive into her pussy. I lick, nibble and suck her pussy until she's squirming and panting hard. I insert my thumb in her ass and begin to fuck her with that. In less than another minute, she starts to cum hard. She is arching her back and screaming as she orgasms.

I don't give her time to come down but get up and put a condom on and slam it into her all the way. She screams again. I look over at Vanessa and they are about to get down too. I start to fuck Rosemary. I'm not going to go easy on her. Don't try to dominate me bitch. I'm slamming into her hard. She growling deep in her throat. I reach up and pinch her left nipple hard. She screams again and starts another orgasm.

I pull out and smack her on her ass hard. "Turn over woman!" She slowly gets up and turns over onto her hands and knees. I smack her ass hard again and slam into her again. I fuck her hard for over five minutes while fucking her ass with my thumb. She's cumming every couple of minutes. A couple of minutes more and I begin to cum. She's finishing up on her fifth orgasm. When I finish I pull out, not caring if she's done or not. I hear Vanessa cumming.

I go to the bathroom, dispose of the condom and wash up. Back at the bed, Rosemary is still laying there breathing hard. I sit down on the end of the bed and she looks up. She swings her legs off the bed and asks "John, are you mad at me?"

I say "Hell, yes, I'm mad at you. I'm a Dominate and you tried to top me. I don't like that shit at all."

She says "I'm sorry. I'm the dominate one in our marriage. I'm use to telling Jack what I want to do and how."

I say "Well, I'm the one that decides what we do in our marriage. Did you like being dominated?"

She cuddles up and says "Yes, I did. Very nice orgasms too." I hear Vanessa cum again and then Jack follows.

I say "Okay Rosemary, get on your knees and suck my cock for me."

She hesitates and then says "Yes, Sir." I let her suck me until I'm hard again and then I grab another condom. I tell her to get up and put her hands on the headboard. I enter her doggie style again and fuck her roughly again. I begin to fuck her with my thumb in her ass again. She takes four minutes and she's cumming again. I smack her right butt cheek hard and continue to fuck her and as I look up, Vanessa is watching me with a smile on her face. Rosemary has three more orgasms and I cum again. I'll say this for her, she's kind of tight.

When I pull out again, I smack her ass again and tell her "You're a pretty good fuck, Rosemary when you're not trying to be the boss."

I pull the condom off and tell Rosemary to clean my cock up. I offer Vanessa the condom. She smiles and takes it, empties it and swallows my cum.

When Rosemary is done, I stand up and French kiss Vanessa. "Did you enjoy yourself, honey?"

She smiles and says "Yes, John, I did. Did you?"

I say "Yes, I did after I made Rosemary realize who was the boss."

Vanessa laughs and says to Rosemary, "He's a Dom and has several submissives at home. I'm a Dominatrix too except to him. You should never have tried to top him."

Rosemary says "I realize that now. I'm sorry, John. I'm just not use to being the submissive one in the bedroom."

"You're forgiven, Rosemary. I hope you enjoyed our sex together."

She smiles and says "Nine orgasms in forty-five minutes. Yeah, I'd say I enjoyed it. If we should get together again, I will submit to you for sure."

I lean down and French kiss her. "Good," I say. We have another drink together and then Vanessa and I thank them and leave.

Before I get out the door, Rosemary runs over and French kisses me again. "Thanks, John."

Back in our own room, Vanessa says "Damn, that was hot John."

I say "What was, lover?"

She says "Watching you take control of Rosemary when she tried to dominate you."

I say "You saw that?"

She says "Most of it. It actually helped me get off with Jack. He's not a very dynamic lover but watching you take over and fuck the hell out of his wife turned me on." She French kisses me.

I say "So he wasn't too good?"

She says "He was adequate thanks to watching you. Pretty good at eating pussy. I bet she makes him do that a lot." I wouldn't want a steady diet of Jack Possi though. I'll stick with my hot Dom. She grabs me and French kisses me again. I ask if she would like some more orgasms and she says "No, I had two...plus a condom with your cum in it. I'm satisfied. Let's go to bed."

October 18th - The People Next Door Ask To Join Us.

After we wake and Vanessa sucks me off, we shower and go get some breakfast. I'm starving this morning. In the restaurant, we're approached by Juanita and Tony Mendes. They are in the guestroom on one side of us. Tony introduces himself and Juanita, tells us that they are our neighbors. He says they'd like to get together with us tonight if we've got nothing else planned. Vanessa looks at me and nods her head. I tell Tony we'll meet them in the piano bar at 9pm. Tony says they look forward to it. Juanita just smiles at me and licks her lips.

Tony and Juanita are Hispanic. Tony is an inch or so shorter than me, well muscled, and pretty handsome. Juanita has a nice body. I estimate 36C-22-38 and nicely tanned. She has long black hair that hits her at about waist length.

We spend the day at various activities including nude sunbathing and nude hot tubbing. They do have quite a bit of activities to do. And the au natural side sure give you a lot of entertainment. Lots of outdoor sex going on. It's really fun to watch.

At 9pm, we are waiting at the bar sipping drinks and holding hands. Tony and Juanita show up and we grab a table. We talk and drink for over an hour and Tony suggests we retire to their room.

In their room, Tony grabs Vanessa and kisses her, Juanita comes over to me and looks a little shy. I bend over and French kiss her. We break the kiss and the next thing I know, I've got another tongue in my mouth. It's Tony. I push him away. He says "Sorry, John. I was hoping you were bi."

I say "No, I'm not."

He says "Well, never mind. We'll just go for a regular swap then." I grab Juanita and start stripping her. She's blushing.

When she's naked, I say "Damn, girl, you're fucking hot." She smiles and starts pulling my pants off. I remove my shirt.

Tony says "Damn, John, I wish you were bisexual. You've got a great body." I ignore him.

Juanita whispers in my ear, "My husband is right. You're hot! I'm glad you're straight. I've never been with a man your age, though."

I smile at her as I lead her over to the bed and say "I promise you that you will enjoy it."

I tell Juanita to lay down and spread those gorgeous legs. I look over and Tony is already eating Vanessa's pussy. I dive into Juanita's pussy when she spreads her legs out. I eat Juanita until she cums. I then ask her if she's ever experienced a finger in her ass when she was orgasming. She says no. I ask if it's okay to do that to her. She asks "What does that do, John?"

I say "It will make your orgasm so much better."

She smiles and says "Why not?" I smile back at her and begin to eat her again. I dribble some saliva on her asshole. Her next orgasm comes three minutes later and I work my middle finger into her ass. She screams and arches her back. I look over and Tony is looking at us. I smile at him as I continue to tongue his wife. He gets up, puts a condom on and mounts Vanessa. I tell Juanita to get on her hands and knees. I put a condom on and slip into her...she moans. I begin to fuck her gently at first. I slowly work my thumb into her ass. When it's in to the first knuckle, I begin to move it in and out. She moans loudly.

Juanita lasts for three minutes before she screams and starts her third orgasm. I continue to fuck her with more speed now. Vanessa is cumming now too. Juanita begins to cum about every 90 seconds. About ten minutes into it, I'm feeling like I'm about ready. When her next orgasm is due, I tell her I'm ready. I reach under her with my left hand and squeeze her clit. She screams again and she's beating the bed with her fists. I begin to cum hard and she screams again. When she's done, she collapses on the bed with me on top of her. She looks over her shoulder and smiles up at me.

Vanessa is on her back with Tony driving into her; she cumming every couple of minutes. I pull out of Juanita, kiss her cheek and go to the bathroom. When I get back, she's laying on her back and she holds her arms up. I lay down partly on top of her. She French kisses me as Tony growls and begins to cum. When he's finished, he goes to the bathroom. I look at Vanessa and she smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up. I guess her's was a good fuck too. Juanita gives me another French kiss and whispers in my ear, "John, that was the best fuck I've had in a long, long time. Thanks." I kiss her again.

Tony joins us and he and Vanessa kiss. He says "Anybody for a drink?" We get up, Tony shakes my hand and says "You've got quite a lady there, John."

I tell him "Juanita is pretty awesome too, Tony." We have a couple of drinks sitting around naked with each others wife. Vanessa signals that she wants to go. I make our excuses and we dress. We thank them for the enjoyable time and head for the door.

Tony follows us and says "John, are you sure you wouldn't like to try some gay sex?"

I say "No thanks, Tony. I'm not into that at all."

He says "Pity."

Vanessa and I shower and lay in the bed together cuddling. She asks me how Juanita was. I say she was good. She says "As good as me?"

I say "Vanessa, darling, nobody is as good as you. I think you, Sue and Adriana are the three best sexual partners in the world, in that order." We French kiss for a while.

She says "John, Jack and Tony were okay but I think the two ladies got the better deal with the sex partners. Rosemary got, what, nine or ten orgasm and Julia got probably eight. I got two with Jack and six with Tony. I'm beginning to think I should just stay with you."

I laugh at her. "Honey, our last night here we will spend together and I will give you orgasms until you pass out."

She kisses me again and says "Thank you honey. I can't wait."

I say "Our last night is sexy pirates night. Then I will bring you back here and shiver your timbers. Better yet, I think we will have the first orgasm down on the beach or maybe in the large nude hot tub."

She says "Ooooo, that sounds like fun." We cuddle some more and soon are asleep.

October 19th - The People On The Other Side Of Us Invite Us To An Orgy.

After we get back from the fitness center today, Robert Johnson catches us before we close the door. He introduces himself and tells us he's our neighbor on the other side. He and his wife Lucinda are having an orgy tonight starting at 9pm and we are invited. Robert is a good looking black man and Vanessa is very interested. He looks to be 6' 1" or so, muscular with lite chocolate brown skin and about 40 years old. I'm wondering what he's packing and I believe so is Vanessa.

Tonight is naughty school reunion night. We're not really sure what that is but we decide to go. We go as 1950s high schoolers. We drink a few rounds and dance a few dances. It's kind of boring. At 9pm we go and change clothes and go to the Johnson's room. The Johnson's have five couples over, we're the sixth. How in the hell are they going to have an orgy? The room is maybe 20'x20'. With the furniture in place there is not much room. A black woman comes over and welcomes us. She introduces herself as Lucinda Johnson. She's gorgeous; I'm guessing in her early 40s. Dark black skin without a flaw, large busted (maybe 40E) but with a small waist maybe 28", beautiful face, she's dressed in a see-through blouse and a white bikini bottom.

She tells us to help ourselves to drinks and food. They've got quite a setup. The other couples are all pretty good looking. Lucinda comes back over to us after fifteen minutes or so and grabs a cheek from each of us. Vanessa gives me a look. I put my arm around Lucinda and we talk for awhile. They are from Connecticut. They are leaving tomorrow and they always like to throw an orgy the last day they are here. I ask if they come often. She says every year for 10 days. I lower my hand to her left butt cheek and she smiles at me. She then says she has to circulate, she'll be back in a little while.

I notice Tony and Juanita are there. I tell Vanessa. She says she's not interested. She wants to see what Robert is packing. Robert eventually comes over to us and thanks us for coming. He put his hands on the small of our backs. We're on our second drink and Vanessa is feeling kind of frisky. I'm surprised as Vanessa actually reaches down and grabs Robert's crotch. Robert is a little surprised too. I say "Forgive my wife. She's wondering about your package." Robert laughs and Vanessa blushes.

He says "Eight inches when hard, honey, and about an inch and a half in diameter. Vanessa licks her lips. I'm embarrassed for her. Robert says "So are you interested, Vanessa?"

Vanessa nods 'yes'.

He says "I'll keep you in mind."

Tony and Juanita come over and Juanita latches onto my arm. Tony puts his hand on Vanessa's back and ask how she is. She says "Fine," and acts like she's alone. Tony looks at me and licks his lips. Holy shit!

He says "Still not interested in some bisexual play, John?"

I say "No, sorry, Tony. I'm into pussies." Juanita has her hand on my thigh and moves it closer to my crotch. I'm thinking she'd like to get with me again. Juanita whispers in my ear "John, you can get into my pussy anytime you want it." Frankly, I'm like Vanessa. I'm looking for something new. Lucinda is at the top of my list. There is also an Asian woman that's really hot and a blonde that reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith, just as heavy on top.

We talk with the Mendes for a while and Lucinda stops by again. She stands between us and I reach over and pull her close to me and French kiss her. I whisper in her ear if she's available tonight. She looks me in the eyes and says "Yes, I am."

I say "I'm very interested." She smiles. Juanita removes her hand and goes to stand by Tony who is no longer fingering Vanessa. I whisper in Lucinda's ear that I love to eat pussy. A big smile comes to her face.

She says "Really?"

I say "You bet. It's one of my favorite things to do. I bet you have a very juicy one too." She blushes.

At 10pm, some couples are trading off. Lucinda hasn't moved from my side. She has her hand on my thigh and my hand is on her ass. I lean over and French kiss her long and hard. We play with each others tongues. She looks me in the eyes and says "Why don't we go in the bedroom?"

I say "Vanessa and I have to be in the same room. Vanessa wants your husband too. I think he might be interested." She waves him over and they talk. They come over and she takes my hand and he takes Vanessa's. They lead us to the bedroom.

The four of us start to strip one another. Lucinda has a fantastic body. When she gets me naked she says "Wow, John, you are in great shape." She drops to her knees and starts to work on my cock. When it's hard, I think she's a little disappointed. I pull her over to the bed and tell her to lay down and open her legs for me. When she does, I dive right in and start to lick her pussy. I'm going to work her over good to show her that guys with average cocks are worthy too.

After I've licked, sucked and pulled her pussy lips and clit for five minutes, she's moaning loudly. I slip two fingers into her pussy and start to rub her G-spot. That gets a growl out of her. I start to suck her clit while flicking it with my tongue inside my mouth. In a minute, she screams as her orgasm starts. I keep working on her. She is having an orgasm peak about every minute. I let her have five orgasms and then slip on a condom and slam my cock into her causing her to grunt loudly.

Vanessa is moaning loudly now too. I notice that Robert didn't spend too much time licking her pussy. But he's big enough that just the fuck can should get her off. I start to fuck Lucinda hard. I bend down and start to punish her nipples by sucking and biting them. Every time I bite a nipple she screams. She's still on the one orgasm per minute schedule. After another five minutes, she at around ten orgasms. She stops me and asks me to let her calm down for a while. I pull out and hold her naked, hot body to me while I caress her.