An Open University

Story Info
The sort of evening classes they should run.
1.7k words
4.22
26.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Positive criticism welcome. This is not affiliated with the UK Open University [although I'm a student of theirs, and if you know it you'll recognize some of the in-jokes ;c)].

"Good evening, everybody. My name is Phil McCloud, and welcome to the first tutorial group for the 'Open University's X137: Beginning Topping'.

"It's great to see such a good turnout this evening, and so many new faces - though I recognise a few of you from last year's 'Intermediate Cunnilingus' - and I hope you've found the work you've done at home interesting and stimulating so far. These tutorials aren't in any way obligatory, but I hope after tonight you'll realize how much of a boost these can be in understanding the material.

"Now, before we begin, I must ask: has everyone signed the consent form? Yes? Good. And has everyone read the section on Basic Safety in the Introductory Booklet? Great. Okay, so who can tell me what a safeword is?... man over by the window?"

"Yep, exactly right. That's the first thing they'll ask you in the exam in the autumn... no, you don't have to slump like that when I say 'exam'. Once you've been through this course over the next six months, you'll be so confident with the material you'll be reciting it in your sleep. Which I hope won't cause any of you any domestic problems..."

"Okay, at this point I'd better introduce you to what'll happen this evening: we're going to explore some of the most basic aspects of topping, as well as mentioning some more advanced aspects that we'll go into in much more detail later into the course. And to do this, let me just go over to the cupboard and introduce you to...

"Miss G. Say hello, everybody. She would say hello back, but she's under a vow of silence - we'll get to that later. Last year she completed 'X292: Subbing Refresher', and she's volunteered to help me out with this course. Come on out in front of the class, Miss G. Now: what's the first thing that you all notice about her?

"Woman in the second row? Yes, the handcuffs. They're not key handcuffs - when you read 'Gerald's Game' in Module 2 you'll find out why - there's a lever on the outside, here, that unlocks them. Anyone else?

"Man at the front? The costume? It is a bit short, yes. It increases her humiliation. You'll see if I lift it up slightly that there's nothing underneath. It's a bit draughty in here, isn't it?...

"Oh, woman at the back left? Why isn't there a ballgag? That's getting a bit ahead of yourself... that brings us back to safewords - until you've built up a very large level of trust, I would leave the pet free to interrupt if necessary. Can anyone suggest a word to use for this evening?

"Woman with the hat? 'Quantum'? That'll do nicely. I don't think there's much chance of using that accidentally.... Okay, we'll get on with the main aspect of this month's module - I guess a lot of you will consider this the 'meat' of the course - the punishment.

"We'll assume for tonight's purposes that Miss G is somehow deserving of punishment - can anyone suggest a reason why that should be?

"Man in the centre in the blue shirt? Rangers beating Celtic 2-1? No, I don't think that'll do.... woman just behind him? Talking during Doctor Who? Yes, bang on! I can see why anyone would think that worthy of a good hiding.

"So I'll bend Miss G over the desk here... That skirt does ride up, doesn't it? Note the way the stockings and the heels accentuate the curves of her arse. I'm assured that it also applies if you're topping a man - and they're extra-humiliated by having to wear them.

"If you turn to page 17 of your Punishment Module book, you'll see the diagram marked 'Target Area' ... everyone got it? You've not got your book? It's okay, I brought a few photocopies... here....

"You'll see that too high on the back, or too low on the thighs, is ineffective as the skin is harder. And you'll have to be mindful for that interesting zone between the legs... it can be very effective as punishment, but you must get the balance right: that's covered at Intermediate level, and it's recommended you avoid it at this point.

"We'll start with the basic hand. If yours are especially sensitive, gloves may help - but personally I prefer skin to skin. If we apply one light slap.....

"...you'll hear the tone of the sound it makes. The pitch and the volume are important in judging how hard the spanks should be; Tape 4 in Module Three will tell you more about this. Start light if it's the first time with the particular pet; some are very impervious to pain, but some need the humiliation of the act more than the pain itself.

"It's traditional for some reason, lost in the mists of time, that the blows are given in groups of six - there's further reading on the etymology of the phrase 'six of the best' in the Offprints section if you're interested. So let's apply another five hands to our lovely Miss G...

"Comments? Man in the baseball cap over there? Yes, she did emit a small squeak despite her order of silence. I'd judge that to be unconscious, and not therefore deserving of extra punishment. Some people like their pets to repeat phrases or words after each blow in order to let that out, or that they should count the number of spanks. Personally I like to save that for afterwards.

"Since I was very light on those six, you'll notice there's almost nothing in the way of reddening of the skin. This is, however, quite an experienced pet, and I know myself that her arse is no stranger to a spanking. Indeed, if I just check here... yes, she's already very wet.

"Now, you remember I e-mailed you all to ask you to bring along a possible implement? Let's have a look at them, if you'd like to get them out of your bags.

"Very good. I can see... perhaps about a third of you have bought from specialists. I particularly like that paddle there with the studs - though I wouldn't use that at all on a first-time pet. And the rest of you? Hairbrushes - good; rulers - good; shoes - good, though you over there will have to watch out, only use the stiletto very sparingly; belt - good, mind the buckle; and as for you at the back with the rolled-up newspaper, that shows you how one can improvise even if unprepared.

"But my favourite's got to be you at the front with the table-tennis bat. Is that one of those ones with the raised bobbles on it? That'll leave some lovely marks. Would you come out to the front of the class? Thank you.

"And your name is? Pleased to meet you, Anna. Have you ever done this before? No? Well, would you like to have a quick go at our lovely Miss G? It's okay, I'll know if you're hurting her too much. That's it, take up a good stance - can I just move you left a little so all the class can see? Great. Give her six!

"Lovely first one - a little harder, perhaps? That's good. Don't be afraid to use the whole of the target area - yep, brilliant! Last two, make them even firmer - very, very good. Thank you Anna, please sit down.

"You'll see now that there's more sign of bruising - Miss G turns a lovely shade of pink when spanked, don't you think? If you're punishing as a prelude to sex, this may be a good point to stop and perhaps rub some aqueous cream in...

"But we're going to continue on... Miss G, would you just retrieve it from my briefcase?... thank you. Politeness to your pets, by the way, may seem old-fashioned, but I think it only increases your air of authority.

"This is a standard riding crop, as carried by jockeys, horsemen and -women, and perverts like me. You can get it from specialists and the internet, but if there's a saddlery near you it'll be much cheaper there - or even some pet superstores, which will also carry some cheap collars and leads.

"You'll notice if I apply it heavily - like so! - it leaves a very satisfying line across her buttocks. You can also use the rubber tips to stimulate in between blows, perhaps like this, pushing them in between the cheeks, and teasing her lips with them. And then when she least expects it...

"I'll give her the usual six, not more: don't overuse the heavier or whippier implements, they're very effective and you may wish to reserve them for particular acts of disobedience.

"So if I evenly space the six... you can see that I've covered the target area adequately; beating twice in the same place is less effective as the skin will already be bruising.

"Okay, those eighteen strokes will do for tonight. Any questions?

"Finish her off? I suppose that's polite, though it wasn't part of my tutorial plan. Ummm... maybe I should ask for a volunteer?

"Woman at the back in the Arsenal shirt? Thanks, come on up. I know that she won't take long. Really? You're gonna kneel down and get your tongue in there? You *were* on 'Intermediate Cunnilingus' last year, weren't you?

"Some tops would consider it somehow demeaning to perform oral on their pet, but I think it's not only good manners, it's also a very affirming experience, adding to the trust between top and pet. Miss G, you may break your silence if you want to during orgasm.

"Whilst she's doing that, may I remind you that your assignment must be with me in two weeks; do e-mail me with any questions, or if you find problems with the home ropework kit.

"That's great. I think Miss G rather enjoyed that, don't you? Thank you. Okay, that's it for the first tutorial. We meet again here on the fourth of next month, same time same place, and we'll be doing body worship. I think Miss G is particularly looking forward to that one. See you next time.

"Yes, see you all. Thanks for coming. May I borrow that bat, Anna? Thank you.

"And now, Miss G, it's just us. I'm sure they haven't worn you out, we've got the rest of the evening yet. Oh, don't look like that, next week is the first part of 'Exploring Switching'..."