An Opening to Be Filled

Story Info
Shemale on shemale naked sex in public.
5.7k words
4.39
24.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aki was stroking me, her fingertips were lightly touching my small stiff member, hers too was stiff with lust for me. She had pushed my blouse up over my small breasts revealing their swollen nipples to the cool night air, her kisses upon them had left them stiff and turgid. I reciprocated with her bigger breasts, freeing them from restrictive clothes, sighing as I feasted my eyes upon them, gorgeously pendulous from her kneeling body as she continued to stroke me.

I moved my dick away as I kissed her breasts, twirling my tongue around each aureole causing them to swell into smooth conical caps crested with burgeoning nipples. How I liked to flick my tongue at them encouraging the fleshy teats to grow, kissing and sucking on their sweetness. She murmured,

"Masumi, you little tease, you inflame me with your lips, I want to wank you."

"No, please Aki it would be so painful".

It was true, when she wanked me she would love to watch my tight cock head emerge fully, the discomfort each time of easing my foreskin over the ridge of my glans in relentless wanking would result in agony, so much so, that the pain could cause me to black out. I generally masturbated within the sleeve of my foreskin, the reduced sensation was enough that I could last for about five minutes before I ejaculated.

I now live in fear of my girlfriend loving me too much, how weird is that?

She sighed and allowed me to suck gently on her breasts, stroking her belly and brushing my hand on the underside of her cock. She doesn't have my issues and would gladly be wanked and sucked all day long, in fact when we first met I think I over indulged her, gladly swallowing the several loads that she had spurted directly into my mouth. I thought I would do anything for her but when she asked if I would allow anal, I was so afraid, that I said No. We Japanese have a very strict upbringing, so much so that when I had the courage to tell my parents of my wish to change gender they disowned me. I clung to my wishes and became a shemale, much as clung to my friend Aki.

She was kissing and sucking my little breasts, I moaned, it felt so good, I could feel her cock sliding along my leg and held the shaft, her movements pushing her foreskin to and fro over the head of it, prompting a little pre cum to flow. Releasing her rather small cock I licked my hand, tasting the essence of my friend, then applied saliva to it to lubricate her exposed glans, allowing a slicker, smoother action. Placing the hand on her pert ass, I kept my wet middle finger high as I caressed my way over her smooth taut bum until I could tickle the tight entrance of her ass.

She loves me to caress her there, my wet finger rubbed the constricted muscle of her anus, gently stroking and lubricating the clenched ring, teasing it into submission. I felt her relax, it wasn't the first time I had tickled her and she felt safe to ease her sphincter for me.

I slipped just the tip of my finger into her, as far as I know she has never had anything larger than half of a digit in her and any further un-lubricated ingress at this point would be painful. I pushed a hand against one side of her bum and eased myself from under her, she remained face down on the mossy bank overlooking the stream, I kissed her neck and each protruding vertebrae as I made my way down her body. Soon, there was her curvaceous bum in front of me, taut globes and a delightful valley which accepted my kisses as I neared my goal. In the moon's faint glow her asshole was shining faintly with my saliva. Now I wanted to add to that trace, kissing the small pucker and slipping my tongue relentlessly into the strong ring of muscle. I felt her relax and pushed just the tip of my tongue into her, I waited as she accepted this small intrusion. I tasted once again, her sweet, earthy tang that wasn't at all unpleasant, she relaxed a little, I could push in a bit more.

By now my tongue was half way into her body, she sighed and couldn't help but raise her bum up closer to my face, I used this movement to thrust fully into her. She squirmed a little and I slipped my arms under her belly to hold her, pulling her body toward me and moving my tongue slowly up and down within her. My nose was in the groove of her ass, breathing was difficult but I was determined she should enjoy it as I flicked my tongue around, feeling the tight grip of her anus reduce as her passion grew.

Now I could now slip in and out a little to give her some idea of my absolute love and desire for the cutest ladyboy ever. She liked my version of it, knowing I could never put my extra sensitive dick into such a tight ass, the exquisite pain would be overwhelming for me and I would probably cum as I entered and faint in pain as a result.

She wriggled again as I stepped up the thrusting of my tongue by now she was pushing back hard whilst I pushed into her and I had to breathe in short restrictive breaths, my nose squashed into the crease of her ass. I felt as if I was on a high, certainly the smell and taste of her was all I could think about but probably oxygen starvation was increasing my experience but also adding the worry of passing out. Aki was like an ocean wave, rising and falling in response to my questing tongue, her sphincter opening like a flower as I pressed further, fully inserting myself into her. The underside of my tongue was hurting against my bottom teeth, breath was in short supply but she was ascending to a state of climax I couldn't stop now.

Her movements were more rapid, her cock was nudging against my clasped hands as my hold on her belly slipped a little, the stiff organ was rolling in and out of it's foreskin, her ass giving it impetus. Suddenly she lunged forward, at last I could breath, she spurted cum over my hands. The sticky fluid coated my fingers, I slowly released her and she fell forward a little. I licked her sticky gift from my hands as she watched under lowered eyelashes, pooling her secretions on my tongue I leant forward and showed her the result of our efforts and swallowed it down. She kissed me,

"Oh Masumi, as good as you were, I do wish you could have slipped your cock in me."

I knew our loving would remain limited and as such would break us up before too long, she would seek someone to sleep with her in a more usual relationship.

We had met at the 18plus Gym some weeks earlier, dressed as guys then, neither of us had realised as we wasted time waiting for the others to leave, that we shared the same secret. Aki had turned away from me to take of her oversized shirt, I had used the locker door to shield my body but had forgotten about the mirror opposite me. She had looked at me to check I couldn't see her and caught the reflection of my budding breasts. I glanced her way as she then blatantly pulled the shirt over her head revealing the breasts that I now know so well, I turned toward her, my somewhat smaller breasts on show to another person for the first time in my life.

Almost in a trance I felt drawn towards her, a smooth, slim body but with generous hips and those breasts topped by conical teats, she was just amazing. My hands reached out slowly, as if trying to calm her but when I was closer my fingers just curled naturally to cup her gently. The whole time my eyes had gazed into hers, she stood as if riveted to the spot, we smiled moving in for a kiss. That kiss was the first of many but probably also the best, neither of us had revealed ourselves to anyone before that and to share such a secret was as if a great load had been lifted from us. She reached for my small breasts, lightly brushing her fingertips over my nipples making them firm, standing proudly on those budding hormone fuelled nubs.

It may have been just minutes but it felt like hours passed as we caressed each other and kissed endlessly. She shrugged her hips and the towel that had covered her until then fell to the floor, we Japanese often have quite small dicks when compared to Westerners and she was no exception but her rigid tool when allied to her full breasted body was simply beautiful. I fell to my knees in adoration of the cock that stood at attention after viewing my body, in close up it was perfect. My lips pursed to kiss this wonderful organ, before I knew what I was doing I had kissed a cock, she leant in towards me and I did my best to plant kisses up and down it.

Anyone could have come in, my thoughts were racing, I had never considered looking at a cock let alone kissing one, how could I be in this position? Why had I been drawn to go against all my upbringing and everything I believed in? She raised me up, smiled and kissed me, her breasts pressing against mine, her cock resting on my leg where the towel had parted as I knelt. Her hand went around my waist, slid down my lower back and smoothed it's way over my bum, pushing the towel to the floor.

Naked, standing closely together in a changing room that was unaccountably empty, it was if we were in a world of our own but common sense prevailed. Extraneous sounds signalled imminent arrivals and we quickly donned towels and moved apart. We exchanged names and telephone numbers and over a coffee arranged to meet later.

Now I stood on the bank of the stream in the surprisingly bright moonlight, I looked about warily conscious of my nakedness, the water tumbled so invitingly, I stepped into it. The tiny pebbles shifted under my feet as I made my way further toward the centre of the stream until I could feel sand between my toes. Aki arose, still naked and stepped in also, moving gracefully as she always did, she stooped and splashed water over her genitals washing away any residual evidence of her ejaculation. Again she bent down but this time she scooped handfuls of water over me, I soon retaliated and we laughed and splashed like young kids, turning away as water threatened to splash our faces, or throwing water at each others bum. We stood panting, the pair of us like glistening ivory statues, our curves softly defined in the moonlight and like ancient statues our dicks were small, rendering us an asexual beauty.

Aki moved slowly toward me and kissed me longingly, is this girl never satisfied?

I bent to kiss her lovely breasts, tasting the water on small nipples, encouraging them to swell and inflame my lovers passion. After kissing and sucking on each breast I continued to lightly titillate them as I knelt on the sandy stream bed. My kisses trailed to a flat belly pausing only to tongue a pretty belly button, I continued down, my hand cupped some cold balls, my mouth found a wet shrivelled dick, drips of water still trickling down it. One drip was about to fall from the end and I caught it on my tongue, the taste of the water disappointing after the pre cum I had tasted earlier.

I put my mouth over the cold, flaccid penis, massaging her balls and sucking gently on her, it didn't take long to respond, it's a wonderful moment when you can feel your lover responding to your touch. Soon I would have to withdraw somewhat, her dick was burgeoning and threatening to thrust into my throat, far too soon for that manoeuvre. I pulled her almost from my mouth, just my lips holding just behind the ridge of her glans, she rocked to and fro, the smooth tip of her cock was rubbing along my tongue. I tickled the eye as it eased back, then down and around the groove of her glans, forming my tongue into a half rolled tube, I sucked at the underside of the top of her dick. Her body leant forward, the eye of her cock over the suction of my tongue, a drop of pre cum spread over my taste buds in a delicious reward.

I then sucked her in earnest, bobbing my head and massaging her balls, she wiggled her bum and I slipped my hands around it to caress her again. I held those fleshy globes as she thrust her cock into my willing mouth, my knees by now were freezing as I knelt in the swirling water, the tip of my small dick and balls dipping rhythmically into the wavelets as I bent to the task of servicing my lover. I shivered, the spontaneous movement giving her a thrill, it was soon repeated as a chill set into me, she pushed me down lower in the water, now my dick and balls were covered by the stream I shivered more violently. Still I sucked and wanked her, she leant over my face, standing above me, my ass went deeper to touch the sandy stream bed, I had to swing my lower legs out to sit. I was half submerged, the water reaching my belly, still sucking my lover but trembling with the insidious cold taking hold of me.

She was loving the fact I was shaking, up on tip toe thrusting forward and grinding her pubic bone against my nose, I could hear grunting noises, the sucking and involuntary shaking were a new experience. Her thighs were pushing at my shoulders, I was losing my balance, holding on to her bum for fear of falling back and sucking desperately to bring her to a climax. She thrust hard into my mouth, her cock pulsed as she exploded her love juice into me, I could feel it hit hard against my tonsils and swallowed greedily, quickly before I fell back with a splash. My love stood proud and rampant above me, the moon silhouetting her exquisite form but I was too cold to stare for very long.

She extended her hand, helping me to my feet, massaging my shivering body and twining herself around me to share her warmth. Our breasts squashed together her, now soft, dick rubbed against my leg, her arms wrapped around me and we toppled onto the mossy bank once more. She massaged my breasts, kissing me all the while, her hands were everywhere, warming and teasing me into a state of erection. She feigned surprise at my stiff little soldier standing to attention, and bent to kiss it, she knew this would excite me, he nodded his little helmet in affirmation. A tender hand held me in a light grip, gently easing my foreskin from it's hiding place, a drop of saliva landed upon it, the effect on me was almost like a sensuous lick would be for anyone else.

Aki blew on me again, the newly wet head felt the cool draught and responded by rising up further, I groaned, my stomach muscles were quivering with the delightful play. Aki lay down bringing her mouth within licking distance of my cock, I trembled in anticipation. With two fingers and thumb she stroked me lightly, my cock head remained free of my foreskin but the tight frenulum pulled from near the top of my cock to the foreskin, bending the head of my little soldier. The pain started, this was my penance for having someone else wank me, the pain would increase on each stroke until nearing orgasm, pleasure and pain were indivisible. In my mind, I imagined her as a cruel Mistress where I was being ruthlessly wanked non stop for the fifth time, she laughs at my pain, knowing that when I cum I would be in agony, this is only way I can reconcile the pain she subjects my cock to.

I could feel her breath upon me as she lay gazing on the subject of her manipulation, bouncing it up and down and casually flicking a tongue to lap at it, my stomach cramped each time she did this. Aki moved so that her open mouth would be over my cock, lapped down at it and was ready to receive it when my stomach cramps brought my hips rearing upwards. I slid straight into the warm depths of her mouth, her lips clamped on my shaft as my thrust ended, as I fell back so it caused my foreskin to retract quickly over the glans, I moaned in pain. She knew the pain would result in another involuntary thrust of my hips, her lips still gripped my shaft and my cock head stretched through the tight foreskin once more, pain seared through me I hoped this time she would let go.

Sexual sensation and pain was a heady mixture, I was striving towards orgasm but for me that was a rocky path. Just then I noticed over Aki's shoulder the figure of a young man, naked and wanking as he looked at us. He walked straddle legged towards us, wanking more gently now, he was well endowed for a Japanese guy. I said nothing to Aki, she would probably let him fuck her and besides, she has had her fun today, so I lay back stroking my breasts and looking directly at him. He wanked harder as I displayed myself to him, I signalled with my hand along the ground that he should stay back but around to one side slightly so he could see Aki sucking me.

I whispered to Aki,

"Lick me, my love."

She did so and was prepared for the hard upward thrust of my hips, once, twice I cramped, jerking my little cock heavenward, displaying myself to this voyeur. I felt energised, Letting someone else not only see me naked but to see me being wanked and sucked. He himself wanked harder at our love making, glancing occasionally at Aki's ass as she lay stroking my cock. My pleasure increased with our voyeur watching us, my climax mounting as I stroked my breasts and Aki bringing me to the peak of desire. I cried out as Aki brought her mouth over my cock and with her lips gave me that final frisson of sensation to make me orgasm. I filled her mouth with a forceful jet of my love juice, the effort cramping my stomach and thrusting me wantonly at her face with spurt after spurt, covering her eyes and cheeks as I wildly spattered in orgasmic ecstasy. Aki withdrew and headed for the stream but I was still thrusting skywards, my stiff little cock in painful, orgasmic pleasure, it wasn't something I could control, even the gentle breeze was enough to stimulate my super sensitive organ.

The young guy watched me avidly and ejaculated over the short distance that separated us, his long cock fountained a heavy load but only a little landed on my outstretched arm. I brought it to my lips as he stared in fascination, his cock drooping slightly while I licked his residue and smiled, he went back into the bushes from where he had emerged. I said loudly to Aki,

"Lets do this again next week, it's so delightful by the stream."

She grunted acquiescence whilst she bathed her face in the water, I knelt behind her kissing her neck and wiping her face dry as she turned. We dressed and went back to my little car, looking so lonely in the deserted car park.

The next week Aki and I kissed and fondled each other, naked as usual, our passions soaring. I wondered if our voyeur was present as I knelt to kiss Aki's breasts, pulling each nipple with my lips, teasing her remorselessly, kissing my way down her belly. Her small member was just awakening, so I kissed my way up it's length, I loved the feeling of power as I increased the size of her stiffening cock. I pulled back her foreskin and welcomed the tip as it blinked in the moonlight. My tongue made sure it was as hard as could be, lavishing saliva upon it, I had already made up my mind she would have me tonight. I felt our relationship would fail if I didn't consent to full sex. Emboldened by my coating of her cock, she turned me around and pushed my shoulders forward, I went on to all fours, presenting my ass to her.

Aki bent forward and spat onto my ass hole, holding my hips she slipped the tip of her cock in me, it felt so different, I was scared it might hurt. Confusing thoughts were bouncing around my brain, I was hoping it would bring us closer together but once she had me would she want someone else anyway? My questions would have to wait there was a more pressing matter right now and it was pressing where nobody had ventured before. I tried to relax but it wasn't easy, the pressure of my of friend against my tight sphincter was hurting and no matter how I tried to help her gain entrance, it still hurt. Suddenly she slipped in, we rested, I could feel the head of her cock within my body, it was not particularly pleasurable but if it helped me keep her loving me it was worth it. She pushed harder and went in deeper, I could feel her in me and as she wiggled to gain further ingress, so the earlier pain gave way to a different feeling.

12