An Opportunistic Sexual Encounter

Story Info
Karen brings me lunch to work, her office visit quickly turn.
1k words
3.85
9.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the stage: Two summers ago, I worked for a company that occupied multiple floors of an office building. Having worked there already for a few summers, I was allowed a great deal of freedom and access to every floor they owned.

The story: One day, my wonderful girlfriend (at the time) decided to surprise me at work with lunch. Upon her arrival, I noticed she looked particularly hot. At 5'8'', her tan athletic body looked fantastic in the outfit she had picked for the day. Wearing fitted jean shorts that extended just beyond her tight ass, a yellow midriff that revealed enough of her toned abs to leave me excited for what I couldn't see, but not enough to be considered inappropriate for the sweltering Texas heat, and brown leather flip flops, I couldn't keep my mind from wandering as I mentally undressed her. We proceeded to make our way outside, while I enjoyed the view from behind as Karen led me to a bench she had previously scouted out.

While we ate, being the guy that I am, I couldn't help but think about what an extraordinary opportunity this was... Karen had never seen my office, so I figured it was a perfect time to show her around. But my motivations extend beyond that—I realized, having brought our lunches that we finished eating early on in the lunch hour, and we would find the office almost completely empty upon our return. I knew this, because most days, I worked through lunch. There might not have been a more perfect time to take Karen at work.

Without letting on to my true intentions, I led her around, showing her the ins-and-outs of my daily whereabouts. As the tour drew to an end, I told her I had not yet shown her the holding room that was located just a couple floors down.

Eager to learn more about my office, she quickly followed me down the stairs to the suite we used to hold our old equipment. The room was a sunny one, with wall length windows that provided a fantastic view of the busy street located just a few floors below us. What's more, this suite didn't have a single office in it, giving me plenty of time to make my move!

I think that as soon as Karen walked into the room, she immediately realized what my intentions were. We had already been together for about 5 years, so she already knew me, and my sexually mischievous side quite well.

After a quick loop around the room, I led her to the wall of windows that overlooked the street below. With her looking out the window, and me holding her from behind as we watched the angry drivers in the cars below, I began to cares the front of her waistline. Looking back at me with a sheepish grin, she coyly asked if anyone would be coming down to the empty office space. Assuring her that the chances were slim to none, I slowly unbuttoned her jean shorts, and began to slide them down to her ankles taking her cheeky thong with them. As I passed over her ass, it popped out of its taught clothing with a playful bounce—what a sight! Glancing below, we watched as the cars passed by below. Being this close to the window somehow brought a great deal of excitement to an already thrilling event. I had always dreamed of taking Karen at work, but, being too much of a do-gooder, thought the task much too risky. Little did I know...

Rubbing my hands from her lower thighs inward, glancing the upper portion of her already dripping pussy, and making my way to her hidden breasts, I heard Karen audibly moan. I couldn't believe it! All this was happening, and it was happening in front of a floor to ceiling window with a busy street below. I could feel my cock pulsating with every heart beat and could already feel it dripping with pre-cum.

From there, I positioned one of her now bare feet against the window glass with her other leg balancing on the ground, as I took to my knees to get a better look at her sweet pussy. I couldn't help myself, with each hand grabbing her ass cheeks, I helped myself to pleasuring her with my tongue (side note: there are few things sexier than hearing your lover moan while you pleasure her). Sensing her crave the feeling only achieved from feeling me inside her, I decided to tease her further by sliding a finger in her as I continued to flick my tongue across her clit.

Pausing only to take another look at the road below and to ponder the incredible view those below us would have if they only stopped for a second to take in their surroundings, we quickly made the transition from me crouched below her, to standing directly over her (both of our pants and underwear were now completely off and thrown to the middle of the room) so she could take the entirety of my shaft in her mouth, preparing me to fuck her.

She then stood up, took her shirt and bra off, and leaned against the window sticking her beautiful ass out, spreading her cheeks apart, and begged me to slide into her pussy. Obediently, I did as I was told, and fucked her exactly how she likes it—rotating between fast and shallow and slow and deep thrusts. Given the experience we have together, I know that as soon as I come close to orgasm, I immediately begin the slow and deep thrusts, saving myself for after climaxes. In fact, this system works almost perfectly, as I can stick it out right until she cums, at which point her tight convulsions usually send me over the edge, which is exactly what happened here. While I wouldn't call it a simultaneous orgasm, it sure is damn close. Filling her up with my load, we sit there motionless for a while, relishing that feeling that can only be achieved after sex with your partner.

Afterwards, we sauntered over to our clothes, put them on, and said our goodbyes. While nothing was said, we each knew the other would think about this for the remainder of the day, and that an incredible fuck was waiting for us that night. Each of us were eager to get back to work, so that ultimately we could get back to each other.

Bucket list item: sex at work- checked off the list.

James