An Opportunity of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on top of Dave, I wiped his forehead, chin and neck. I brought the cum up to our lips and we finished it together as we kissed. I couldn't remember the last time I had sex this good. We both fell asleep. When I woke up three hours later, Dave was in the shower. I joined him, but we didn't speak. We kissed passionately as I pinned him against the wall. I soaped our cocks up good and they slipped and slid all over each other. Using conditioner, I inserted my index finger into Dave's ass and pressed his prostate. Breathing heavy and looking deeply into each other's eyes, we jacked each other off. Dave came first. His eyes closed for a second and then reopened as he thrust his cock forward and jerked off onto my abdomen and thighs. My orgasm was right behind his. I spontaneously pressed myself against his chest with my cock down between his legs, under his cock. I thrust upward and shot my hot load as Dave grabbed my ass and pulled my cock up under his balls. Gasping and grunting, I squirt my cum on his balls, against his tight hole and up between his ass checks. I liked the way it felt to coat him down there with my cum, lubing his ass. Now I was resting against him and breathing hard. Spent, I was about ready to collapse. I leaned back against the tile, shaking. Dave slumped against the opposite wall. With the water coming down between us, we just gazed at each other for a long while as we caught our breath. Then, not a word was exchanged as we gently washed each other's body. Dave looked at me with what looked like wet eyes. He then embraced me tight before saying into my ear, "What have we started, Stuart?"

12