An Orc's Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bologal grunted and clenched her fists. "We'll have to start giving them some of what we dig up. Just a little bit, to keep them from closing the mine. If they come here trying to move the prisoners they will discover the truth, and then the whole plan will be ruined."

"Alrighty. Anyway, since you're back now I'll be goin'."

Ebba walked past Bologal, looking back at me for a moment to give me a wicked smile.

Bologal sighed in annoyance and grabbed the chain, pulling it to make me stand up. "Bend over and put your hands on the wall, slave. I need you to cheer me up."

The anger in her voice made me obey quicker than usual. I turned to face the wall and bent over, reaching out my arms to put my hands on the cold rock of the small cave's wall.

I looked behind me to see Bologal slide off her loincloth and forcefully grab my ass with her strong hands. She rubbed her big cock up and down my crack, making me grit my teeth to prepare for what was to come.

As Bologal teased me with her rod she let go of my ass with one hand to slap it. I let out a short scream while she returned her hand to its previous position.

"Mmm," Bologal said as she rubbed her dick against my crack. "I'm feeling better already."

Then she lowered her dick to point at my entrance and slowly but forcefully shoved it inside. I groaned from the feeling of having my ass invaded by something so hard and thick. Lowering my head to look at the ground below me, I felt her ballsack brush against my skin as she slid her cock in to the base.

Then she began pulling out, only to move back in. Within a few thrusts she was pounding my ass at full speed, her ballsack slapping against my much smaller one. The pain from this made me flinch with every thrust.

"Oh yeah!" Bologal moaned. "I'll never get tired of this tight ass!"

Her powerful movements made my entire body rock in sync with hers, pushing me forward with each thrust and pressing my hands into the wall.

I thought about what Ebba had said. How would this place change me? Well, the way things looked right now I would probably have my insides moved a bit higher in the future. And have a throat wide enough to make chewing food unnecessary.

12