An Orgy in Venus Villa Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexual politics is the hottest.
2.2k words
3.48
23.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita was about a meter ahead of me, as I deliberately let her lead, to admire her gracefully undulating wide buttocks and luscious legs. Being a female butt freak, I always look around to find any interesting female with alluring behind.

She looked stunning with about five feet and eight inch height, proportionately feminine fleshy curves. Her oval face adorned; almond shaped black eyes, pout lips and high cheek bones. Dusky complexion bestowed unique aura of mysterious sensuality along with eyes seemed to betray innocence.

The wide verandah was dotted with intricately carved real size Khajuraho like nude statues of gorgeous female, male bodies and pairs of lovers in various positions of blissful intimacy.

For me, the comparison of Anita with pronounced femininity of the various female statues was natural and interesting, apart from being highly erotic. I felt my dick stirring and becoming alive again. It did spend a good amount of semen about two hours ago, while watching the grotesque looking, hose like monstrous black dick of Arun fucking those sex starved rustic ladies.

I started to wonder about Anita and her role in the exclusive party in that old sex den of the late debauched grandfather of Divvya, who was a famed sex addict and loved hosting orgies for his close friends.

I felt as if the place smelled of semen and female juice. What Divvya used to tell me about the ravenous orgies in the Venus Villa, flooded my erotically charged mind.

Krishna Dev, grandfather of Divvya loved to pose as lord Krishna, consorting with English and Indian ladies of all ages. And my mind wondered about such ribald scenes of wild sex going on, in every corner of Villa and especially in and around the vagina shaped swimming pool of Venus Villa. The old man with ten inch dick, could hold his charge for long time and was rumored to make about half a dozen females to rapturous orgasm, before he would shoot his load to any lady, he fancied, and thought deserved his boiling cum. The underground dungeon had a flowing natural water channel opening in to wooded area. It was supposed to be boasting every kind of BDSM tools and weird locations to act out variety of wild fantasies with exotically sensual entrapment. I was told of parties, where drunk-sex hungry guests' roamed nude, looking for and hunting many hiding females, who loved to be hunted, fought for, kidnapped, Blindfolded and raped on rough rocks and logs of jungle.

One guest had died when other men found him fucking a much sought after lady. The drunken attackers pulled the guy off, away from an imminent orgasm, kicked and accidentally pushed him over rocks. The unfortunate fucker fell down; hitting his head on rocks and died instantly.

There was huge mess and the old man had to use all his influences and lots of money to escape a sensational public scandal and messy court case.

I wondered about gorgeous Anita.

Was she a hired event manager specializing in planning and organizing such sex parties for Indian rich? Her attire was good but too formal and seemed professional.

Whatever she was, I was determined make a pass to bed her as soon as possible. There were cameras in the circular gallery and may be Divvya was watching me following bouncing butt of Anita.

Being captivated, I immediately went about mentally denuding Anita and imagined her leading me in nude. Her butt resembled million dollars behind of sensual JLo.

Suddenly, as if reading my naughty thoughts, Anita stopped, turned and looked at me smilingly.

I could see lust oozing from her large black eyes. How any man could remain unaffected by her smoldering sensuality!

"I have been told by Divvya to make sure that you are comfortable in your suite and rest to be ready for the party in evening..."

I noticed she mentioned name of the hostess with familiarity and sense of closeness; not possible with any hired personnel.

"Hmmm...thanks, you know her?" We now walked together, as whiff of her scent hit my senses. "Yeah, we were together in boarding school, and when we met again about five years ago. Lately, she told me a lot about you and..." She winked and left further words hanging in the cool gust of moist mountain air.

"That's better, she shares only on need to know basis."

"Yup, she does..." Anita whispered in her sensually throaty voice.

"You voice is exotic..." I whispered back.

"Is it ...thanks..."

"Your lips add that spicy timbre, I find irresistible..."

"My vocal cords, not my lips, mister!"

"Well, I can't see those exquisite vocal cords, so lips deliver and are visible..."

"Hmmm...you are naughty..."

"You know there is a similarity between horizontal and vertical lips..", I blurted instinctively and waited for reaction.

"Hmm...that's your own research or quoting some scholar?"

"Quoting, but approve and agree.."

"Never thought much about the comparison, but its true about Divvya..,"

"Yeah..you been with her a lot...?"

"It is never enough with her..."

"Oh...you love her..."

"Infatuation is worst..."

"Hmmm...I used to be obsessed about her..."

"But she thought you have been too obsessed about Radha.."

"Oh...you know about Radha.."

"Yeah, a lot met her in US last year..."

"Hmmm...and how is she?" My heart leaped.

"Radha been through deep shit and divorced her lame dick hubby."

A strange relief calmed my mind to know that now she was a free bird and maybe, will welcome my attention.

"Oh...when she is arriving here?" My vocal cords went dry; entangling with expectations and surge of emotions flooding my mind.

"Hey..you sound like a teenager?"

"Do I?"

"Yup like hell, you are..."

"I have been infatuated with her memories, she never allowed more.."

"Hmmm..It is strange yaar.."

"Kya?"

"Waiting like teenager for your old flame in this fucking den of Orgies.."

"Yeah, shit...I love both...but yeah its conflicting.."

"How deep is your conflict?"

"Very, but don't you feel same?"

"There is huge difference lover boy!"

"And what is that, angel?"

"I am not an angel.."

"Hmmm...to me you look like a goddess, a sex goddess."

"Thanks for the complement, and take care lover boy, already you have two ladies to think about.

"And a third would make a glorious foursome..."

"I bet, but I am too possessive about Divvya... who feels same about you and you are besotted with Radha..."

"Gosh yeah...but I am getting very curious about you as well..."

"Hmm..I can feel that, and don't know, why the bitch asked me to be with you..."

"She is playing games to make our presence in Venus Villa interesting but conflicting emotionally ..."

"I know but love her games, and decided to partner in this Orgy."

"Woosh...you must be rich to do that.."

"Being infatuated costs a lot you know...I am an exporter and sell leather garments to her as well. We were together in boarding school, but parents migrated to Canada and when we got back to each others about five years ago...I sort of can't keep her out of my system...she is always with me.. "

"Hmm...shit...I can imagine...how you feel.."

"No, you can't..."

"Okay... how come she never mentioned you?"

"She is "need to know" basis freak..."

"But why we are thrown together now...what she wants?"

"I guess, she wants Radha for herself first, and that's why diverting your attention to me..."

"Gosh...she must join fucking politics..."

"Sexual politics is very hot as compared to any other politics."

"Hmmm true.."

"The bitch told me to not let you touch me, except a handshake.."

"Hmmm...can we beat the bitch by going to some nook and .."

"No we can't do that.. rules of game.."

"But I don't know any fucking rules.."

"I an expected to tell you rules and ignorance of rules is no excuse.."

"And...what are the punishments?"

"Worst, one can be sent back...but she won't do that to you...but you never know.."

"And what are lesser punishments?"

"One can be present and watch but can't participate...one may be given a solitary confinement of few hours, more and even longer period.."

"Hmmmm...interestingly weird..."

"Yes, cycle of love, lust, competing sexuality, jealousies, sense of betrayal and loss.."

"Wow..you are sounding philosophical .."

"No just wondering aloud, that's all.."

"Who are those gorgeous dames, who welcomed me..."

"Hmm...gosh you are a dog...Betty and Vera...Friends' of the Bitch...""

"Hmmm.. I see.."

"They are from London, been very close to Divvya, the bitch.." Anita laughed softly and touched her nose ring. I have been always excited by nose rings and hers looked too hot and erotic. My dick responded by leaking more blobs of juice on my bloated balls.

"Ohh...I thought they are hired hotties..."

"No, no hired guys and gals for the Orgy only guests. And very few hired hands here only armed guards, caterers and old servants and they don't venture beyond their boundaries'..."

"That's good and seems safe...Hmmm...Oh Okay...who is black lady, Vera or Betty?" I remembered their exquisite demeanor and smouldering sensuality.

"You are smitten by Vera?" Anita probed me, smilingly.

"Gosh, she is hot, been with few black beauties long back.." My dick stirred wildly, making me to shift it to a more comfortable position.

"Already hard?" Anita whispered in her lusty voice.

"Yes..I am.." I replied in hoarse expectant voice.

"Fill me with Details?" She seductively opened mouth and moved tongue on her lips.

"Oh gosh, I would love to fill up your canny.."

"Forbidden, details of your monster?" My dick jerked violently and I feared an imminent ejaculation.

"Seven and half inch.." My thick voice replied.

"Hmmmm..Thickness?" She demanded, as if on verge of her orgasm as well.

"Oh....god...over two inches.." I felt as if my dick was responding to her highly erotic probing.

"And the monster is black with pink head having a half inch eye..." Her boobs heaved and eyes were half closed.

"Oh god...yeah...hmm.."

"Did Divvya tell you..."

"Yes, last week when she asked you to jerk off on Cam...I was with her.."

"Oh..fuck...bitch didn't tell me that.."

"Yeah...she didn't and pulled you of from your fucking meeting with her pop.."

"God, your voice bringing me to an orgasm..."

Anita laughed mockingly and winked. Wish could show you and ..."

"No mister, save it for the evening. You know how depending Divvya is. She will kick your balls. Let's move ahead, Betty and Vera are waiting.."

"Hmmm...that's great.."

"Well, maybe not as great and hot as you would like to be..."

"Ohh...why..."

"You are forbidden any orgasm, got to save your juice for the bitch..."

"Gosh...one of these days, I am goanna chock her fucking neck..."

"That's my wish as well..." Anita winked and walked ahead.

Our talks laced with erotic banter continued till we reach a carved marble gate, which took my breath away. On each side were two round pillars, about three feet high with carvings depicting scenes of an ancient orgy? On both the pillars were female statuses with head on resting down, turned towards us. Half-closed eyes conveyed blissful erotic expression. Their back curved gracefully and beautifully chiseled wide hips raised high, legs parted wide. Behind the exquisite female buttocks, stood muscled male statues with torso arched little backwards, had their penis half inserted in vaginas. Taut male buttocks, large balls, strong legs, athletic chests curved up with hands on hips of another female, with thighs on male shoulders, thrusting their vaginas on male faces. These females' hands held each others with locked lips, forming the apex of the marvelous gate.

"It's a so beautiful and highly erotic..." Anita whispered.

"It's a great piece of erotic art..." I concurred with her.

"Is such postures possible in realty?"

"Yes, some athletic females and male can do that momentarily, but not for long."

"Hmmm...I would love to meet women with such voluptuous bodies...never seen and touched these kinds of magnificent breasts before.."

"Are you a breast freak?"

"Actually a female butt freak...and yours are lusciously hot..."

"I am forbidden to let you touch them, let alone use.."

"Gosh, Divvya is a bitch.."

"Yeah, who else could think about, have resources and organize such an Interesting Orgy...and after all she owns this fucking sex den.."

"True...I want to see that famous dungeon ..."

'Okay...but not now, later, first lets go to your suite..."

"Great, are you coming to my suite...lovely..."

"Don't get any ideas lover boy...nothing is possible between us...forbidden..."

"Gosh, it's a fucking torture..."

"Is it...may be in Mumbai, when she can't watch my ass.." Anita come closer, brushed my jacket collar and whispered, seductively. Whiff of exotic perfume hit my brain.

"Can't we find a hidden place and..."

"No..." She winked and gracefully slipped away. My hard dick jerked and I felt a blob of juice wetting my bloated balls.

"Shall we go ahead?"

"We must move aside and.."

"Hmmm...don't act like a teenager, lover boy.."

" Tell me, what lay behind this erotically carved gate..."

"A dark kingdom of debauchery and hedonism.."

"Gosh...wonderful..."

"Don't be impatient ...it may be "

"Shall we go ahead?"

"Yes, but to enter this gate, we have to remove our cloths..." She looked at me smilingly.

"You mean...both of us..." I was happy and waited to see her getting nude.

"Yes, anybody who enters this gate must be nude."

Her lusty eyed bored in to me, as if challenging to show my nude body, specially the dick.

"Ladies first..." I winked and waited see to how her free boobs would look and was cunt shaved or trimmed, a vertical slit down there or thick lipped ripe flower.

"May be you would need some female help and motivations..." Anita rolled her tongue on pout lips.

"Okay, please close your eyes."

....to be continued.