An Unbelievable Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me now," she demanded. "Don't go slow. Fuck me hard now," she continued, turning into a completely different person as she barked directives.

My hands took hold of her hips, as my cock pushed passed her moist unrelenting tightness.

"God, you feel so good," I said, rambling as the moment led me to loose myself in her heat and the alluring pleasure of her pussy.

In one swift movement, my length and girth were in her tight hole. I could see pleasure running across her sultry flushed face, as her teeth clamped down on her lips.

Little moans of pleasure escaped from her depths, and I moved in harder and harder with each thrust until she screamed my name, without restraint. Even then I wanted more as my pleasure and hers became one.

I lost all control, moving in with ramming speed her fingers gripped the sheets, piercing the cottony folds as I drove in, my balls slapping with each entry.

"Yes Eric. Fuck, fuck. Yes, yes, yes," she screamed as smacking sounds filled the room.

"Yes," she screamed, as an encouraging wetness closed over my buried cock, her screams and pleasure causing my whole body to fill with accomplished warmth.

She pushed her body down as I drove inward, her green eyes locked with mine. She knew I was about to erupt.

"Cum inside me, baby," she cried, encouraged by her words I drove my cock in balls deep. But, ignoring her plea, I withdrew at the last minute, choosing to cum on her smooth toned stomach, leaving my mark there, where both of us could see what she had brought out of me.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us baring smiles. Her left hand drifted down to my cock, massaging it back to life. The middle finger of her right hand scooped up my seed and carried it to her awaiting lips, where she cleaned her finger with a pleased giggle.

"Don't worry you'll come inside me next time."

With that said, I was hard and ready to go once more.

Jennifer moved her lips down my body until her mouth was positioned at my cock. I Moaned raising my crotch to her face as her lips opened over the bulb of my cock, I moved my hand to under my pillow and brought out the joint I'd hidden there.

While Jennifer's lips dove down on my cock, I took puffs that sent my mind abuzz. With every lick of her tongue, my entire body shook with uncontrolled pleasure. I couldn't handle it anymore. The weed was strong, and my cock head was spewing ropes of cum into her hungry, feasting mouth.

Her tongue licked the come from her lips. After which she took the joint from me, taking subtle puffs, holding the join in the air giving her silhouetted seductive effect, She looked at me, and gave me a knowing smile. "Better than a blowjob with a tongue ring?"

I laughed kissing her smooth stomach, moving my head lower and lower, before raising it up to say, "yes; much better." Continuing down I lowered my head to her belly button, my licks causing her giggle uncontrollably

With her giggling I placed a finger at the entrance of her overwhelmingly wet flower. The heat and the pulse of her heart beat drawing chanting me forward. My head now in line inches away from her hot box, my tongue licked inward from her toned well-crafted thighs inward to her labia. My tongue took charge entwined with my rapid fingers.

My lips delicately brushed against her clit, causing puffs of joy wrapped in smoke to fill the room. My fingers tilted upward massaging her joyous spot causing her body to thrash about. My tongue gently bathed over her delicate flower, keen on her clitoris.

"Oh god, yes please oh god," She screamed as her legs turned wild flailing straps. She released like a breached dam my tongue couldn't get enough of it. My head ran wild with two unique aroma's being absorbed by me senses. I raised my head to hers as our tongues bathed in each other's fluids and the intrinsic herbal scent of California's finest kush.

This was going to be one hell of a school year.

==

This story has been sitting here for months now, finished. I can't do another chapter or another story of any kind, because of factors way above my head. So in a one off here it is.

Hello & Goodbye!

12