An Unbreakable Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Running away from Gangsters is never that easy.
8.6k words
4.82
21.3k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for your comments and likes!!

I have decided to rename this series An Unbreakable Desire, because An Unbroken Desire just doesn't make sense. Not sure how I didn't notice that before.

Anyways, this is the third chapter. There aren't any sexy fun times in this chapter, but I hope you all will be patient because a smoking hot scene is sure to make an appearance in the next chapter.

I'd like to apologize for the delay in this chapter. I am in my last year of school and was just flushed with assignments. Now that I'm graduating, I hope to put out chapters a lot faster.

XOXO, Searchforme.

"Are you really leaving?" Lou asked, while helping Lena off the bed.

It had been five days since she made that deal with Zane, and five days since her punishment. She had been absolutely mortified when Zane was forced to carry her back to her room after her legs gave out. She was embarrassed by the radiating soreness that claimed her backside and numbed her limbs. In retribution, Lena had cussed him off with every curse that she could muster, even creating a few in the process. Yet, her tantrum had only succeeded at producing an audience rather than irking her captor. Embarrassed that her current predicament was being witnessed by utter strangers, Lena had turned a brazen shade of red. Zane on the other half had laughed it off coolly with that annoying smugness she hated so much.

During the days of her carefully supervised recovery, Zane had visited her endlessly. Lena made several attempts to refuse his offer, yet, every time he brushed it off easily. The day before, she had sung her rejections in an annoying tone in attempt to irritate him into a stronger reaction, but once again, he ignored her. For some reason, Lena wasn't sure why she was so desperate to get a sizable response out of him. She tried to reason with herself, believing that the bigger his reaction the more he had accepted her answer.

Earlier in the day, Lucretia gave Lena her official release and un-cuffed her binds. Lena was shocked at how quickly her body had healed, but was glad to be able to move freely. Shortly after her release, Zane had strolled in looking raggedly handsome, carrying a fresh out of bed aura. His hair was ruffled and his shirt wrinkled, serving to emphasize how imperfect he could be, but also proving that this imperfection made him all the more appealing. Lena was salivating secretly to the Adonis before her, until she caught a whiff of his scent turning her lust into absolute revulsion. She could smell multiple perfumes radiate off his skin, and when he turned his head slightly, she saw the evidence of bite marks marring his perfectly bronze flesh. His lips were also redder and plump; as if they were swollen from being used to suck the ever-fucking orgasm out of multiple women.

Needless to say, Lena was pissed.

The fucking bastard was fucking other women as he tried to get into her pants. Yes, she had no ties to him, and yes, she didn't want any, but, she still had to physically prevent herself from flinging her newly healed body at the stronger man and punching the ever-handsome shit out of him. God, Lena hated this attraction she had towards him. It was messing with her sanity.

Once she calmed herself down, Lena pursed her lips in a frightening grimace and told the womanizing bastard her final decision. Zane simply nodded before he turned his back to her and walked out the unlocked door, leaving Lena standing there bewildered and alone. At that moment Lena didn't know what to think, she didn't know if she should be pleased or if she should chase him down and settle the erupting sexual depravity she had, by hopping onto his shaft and getting the ride of her life. Yet, in the end, she found herself glued to her spot, with her feet weighing as though they were magically cast in stone. She stood there silently, horny and feeling a mixture of relief and turmoil, until the pretty doctor returned with a bag full of clothes.

Lou had brought her a soft black circle skirt and a cropped cream-coloured sweater. Lena had to admit that the outfit itself was quite cute, but, it just wasn't her. The angelic appearance did not fit her self-proclaimed rough around the badass-edges demeanour.

In contrast, the pretty doctor was dressed more elegantly. She wore a stunning wrapped dress that was painted in a beautiful dark red. The material hugged her curves and complimented her lightly tanned skin. Of course, her white lab coat was present, and her signature nude heels. Her long, silky hair was braided off to the side with a white flower clipped to it.

"I really wish that you would stay, Lena. There is a lack of strong women that I like in this place. All the other women just make me wanna claw my eyes out and shoot my ear drums. You would be my saviour!" Lucretia said as she emphasized the last word in a playful plead.

Lena glanced upwards to look at the pretty doctor. She gave a gentle look before slipping on her shoes. "I can't do it Lou...I can be a murderer!"

Silence filled the room as Lucretia sighed quietly, taking in the younger girl's biased views of her employer.

"Geez, what are these?" Lena asked, directing the doctor's thoughts towards her black shoes.

Lucretia rolled her eyes as she walked towards the door, her hips swaying gently as she spoke, "He's got money, good-looks, and a decent personality...There are worser men out there that you could fall for, Lena. He also wouldn't make you hurt anyone, not if you didn't want to...And even if you did, he'd make sure the backlash never reached you."

As soon as she was at the door, Lucretia turned slightly giving the younger girl a cold glare that was fierce enough to contradict Lena's high views of her, "From personal experience, it gets easier to kill people, especially when they deserve it..."

Lena gulped from the dryness in her words that were no longer coated with the softness of her looks.

"And for the record..." Lou said, nodding towards Lena's feet, "Those are sneaker wedges."

Lena stood there anxiously, contemplating what she had just heard. The calmness in Lucretia's voice as she subtly admitted to killing people confirmed Lena's suspicions that the doctor was not an innocent pearl in the sea of criminals. Yes, there were women suited to the syndicate lifestyle, but, Lena knew that she wasn't one of them.

Lena's desire to leave only intensified. The gears in her head began to turn as she decided how to avoid a gang leader that was bent on killing her and another bent of fucking her. She knew that she had enough money to disappear even though she was reluctant to do so, especially if it meant never getting to ride Zane's handsome body.

"Fuck! Get a hold of yourself!" Lena said aloud to herself,'Stop thinking with your vagina, this is about survival!'

*****************************************

Lena was promptly escorted off the base by two armed men. She could only recognize the blond man on her right, who had guarded her prison door for the last few days. Silently, they led her through a series of stairwells and maze-like halls. She was secretly kicking herself in the ass for ever thinking that she could escape on her own. While the infirmary was less guarded, the main building was built like a fortress and heavily defended. The stairwell exit she had went through during her botched escape attempt, had in actuality only led to an elevator room, that could only be used after entering both a key card and pin number. She finally accepted how stupid her attempt had been. As she walked through the base, Lena barely noticed the high tech surveillance system that was hidden seamlessly in the building's structure; they were purposely concealed in order to make it harder for them to be individually disabled on the spot. She had only detected the camera after light had reflected off its glass, shinning straight into her line of vision. After she had spotted one, she spent a great deal of time locating others. It didn't take her long to conclude that they were positioned specifically to avoid the possibility of blind spots. She also took note of what appeared to be constant round the clock guard rotations, and that no hall was ever left empty. Even the areas that seemed to be vulnerable were in actuality extremely surveillance.

Looking to her escorts, she regarded the blond man that she recognized as stocky. He had dark eyes and was neither handsome nor tall, but what he lacked in looks he gained in sheer size. Overall he was quite intimidating, his eyes bore deep into his face causing his eyebrows to protrude out in a Neanderthal-like way. He was dressed simply, with a cheap black suit and matching shoes. His hair was slightly greasy, which caused natural waves of sandy blond hair to appear wiry and choppy. In comparison, his comrade was equally intimidating. He too towered over Lena, but his hair was a darker shade of blond. A thin, almost faded scar traced his jaw line, ending just before it reached his neck.

Every time Lena attempted to study her surroundings she would hear sounds of distain from her escorts. Eventually, they became restless of her wandering eyes and blindfolded her in a briskly manner. Lena thought to herself that they were protecting their compound by preventing her from seeing where she was going. She smiled to herself, there was no way she was ever stepping foot in this place again. From her right she heard a door open, and soon the waft of dusky pollution overwhelmed her senses. The cloth that blinded her was quickly removed. Lena winced as her eyes took in the bright light from the sun. It was real light than could tan skin and warm bodies, not the artificial brightness that she had been bathed in for the last few days. As she felt the warmth seep into her skin, she knew instantly that this was the freedom she would never give up.

"Hello again, Lena," Cole said smoothly, as he interrupted her contemplation.

Lena looked straight towards the low voice, and found it leaning casually on a slick black car. Not those bulky SUVs or Jeeps, but rather a car that looked like it could engage in a street race... or two. Lena noticed the Valyria emblem proudly displayed on the trunk of the car. Cole stood up and walked towards Lena. His shaggy hair blew in the gentle breeze, but his eyes were covered by dark glasses. His lean body moved swiftly. With a single look, he dismissed the two escorts. Lena watched curiously as he pulled out his phone. She was downright startled when she saw the bright flash as he snapped a photo of her onto his phone.

"What the hell?" Lena asked, furrowing her brows in the process.

Cole laughed as he pulled the sunglasses off his sculpted face and tucked them into his shirt. "I decided that a good way to piss off Zane is to show him this picture of you, looking absolutely...delicious." Cole emphasized the last word as his eyes slowed traced up and down the contours of her body. He thought her outfit complimented the young girl very well. His lips curved into a wicked grin as he stared at her long legs.

"I'll bet you my car," Cole said mischievously, "That my young master will be kicking his own ass for letting you walk out of here, without his arm wrapped around you."

Feeling playful Lena cocked her brow, gave a wide smile and placed her hand on her hip, "I'd wager that he'd flip his shit if I flashed you my panties."

Cole felt that comment go straight to his groin as he ran a hand through his thick locks, "Dammit girl, forget the danger of my job, you're the reason I'll probably die young."

Cole gave Lena the sultriest smile he could muster and winked jokingly, "But, you're sassy... I like that."

Lena could hear the pure seduction in his voice as he spoke. She shook her head and smiled thinking about the irony that was apparently her sex life. To her, it felt as though in the last few days she had created more sexual tension than she'd ever done in her entire lifetime.

Cole opened the passenger door to his car and nodded for her to enter. Lena stared at his gesture suspiciously.

"Not a chance!" She called towards him.

"Don't be stupid; let me take you to where you need to be...Before you get kidnapped by bigger assholes than us."

Lena shivered slightly from that comment. She already knew that Averda gangsters were probably searching high and low for her. She definitely didn't need to have her face rubbed bitterly into that fact. Even so, she refused the offer wholeheartedly. Escaping the wrath of one gangster by running into the arms of another was not her style.

Before Cole had a chance to argue, let alone stop her, Lena sprang into a sprint and easily distanced herself from Cole, and the compound.

The young man's soft protest drifted into silence as he watched the girl flow effortlessly down the street.

"Damn, she's fast!" Cole said in half-awe.

"Shouldn't you be chasing after her?" A soft feminine voice called out, causing Cole to smirk.

Cole turned to see his young master, Zane flanked by the company of Lucretia and Ares. He nodded his head in a respectful gesture when the group reached him.

"I don't think I could catch her even if I tried...Besides she's not mine to chase after." Cole argued with a playful wink in Zane's direction.

Zane's eyes never left Lena's figure as he watched her run away from him. Cole was right, his girl was extremely unique. She ran faster than he'd ever think was possible from a girl with such a petite frame. Yet, he felt the immediate urge to chase her down, capture her, and press her lovely body against his so that she'd know exactly who she belong to.

'In time,'He told himself reluctantly.

"That isn't normal," Lou said, interrupting his contemplation. "Her injuries healed faster than they should have, and she runs faster than I think is possible."

Turning to face Zane and her brother, Lucretia eyed him suspiciously, "Who is this girl, Zane?"

Zane looked at his friend, a mischievous smile played on his lips as he gave her a lively look.

**********************************************

Lena stepped off the dingy bus and stretched her stiff limbs. Her back popped with an audible crack and she slightly moaned from the regained comfort. The bus ride from Aragorn to Celaris was both long and uncomfortable. After suffering 5 hours of bumpy roads and winding turns, Lena was grateful to have both feet firmly planted on the ground again. The long trip had left her with a terrible combination of exhaustion, irritability and hunger. Lena quickly collected her small duffle bag and ran down a narrow pathway hidden between the vast arrangement of vines, leaves and twigs that merged effortlessly in the rough greenery of Celaris.

The quiet town of Celaris portrayed a calmness of nature and the quietness of the rural area. However, she hated how defenseless she felt growing up, she hated how she had to walk miles in order to reach the nearest store, and she hated how people treated any orphan from Celaris, with a disgusting mix of pity and contempt. When she reached her teen years, she vowed with every year to leave this place and with every chance she got, she enhanced her skills to allow her to leave, whether it was learning to fight or stealing the false security of others.

Walking at a brisk pace, Lena had long abandoned those sneaker wedges in exchange for a comfy pair of hiking boots and the angelic outfit for a pair of tight denim shorts and a loose grey T-shirt. She had stopped by her apartment after running from the compound and in a hurried frenzy emptied the apartment of all necessities. The evidence of all her precious possessions was carelessly stuffed into a single black duffle bag. Lena had been extremely careful after abandoning the latest place she called home. By sneaking around the back of her apartment and detouring through a series of tight, dark alley ways, Lena had skillfully escaped any surveillance or mobster detail.

With her bag strapped tightly against her chest it caused the supple rounds of her breasts to separate, yet highly accentuated their perkiness. The walk to her orphanage was usually a thirty minute affair, but by cutting through the rough forest terrain, Lena had shortened her walk by fifteen minutes. The wild pathway had left a variety of scratches and bug bites all over Lena's body. Brushing the leaves and twigs out of her hair, Lena left the forest and walked up a pebbled pathway to an old building. The orphanage itself was nothing remarkable. It was shaggy and rundown, but held the majority of her childhood and memories. So while she detested the idea of the place, she still owed her life to it.

"Oh, fuck me sideways!" A loud voice boomed in front of her.

Lena gave a feminine squeal before running into the arms of a burly man. "James!" She screamed before planting a heavy kiss on his rough lips.

Breaking free of the intense embrace, James smiled down at her lovingly before a frown emerged from the soft lines of his face, hardening his features immediately.

"Dammit, Lena! What the fuck did you do?!" He yelled rowdily at her, causing the birds grazing the grass in the short distance to flee hurriedly.

"Not excited to see me, James? Break my heart why don't you!" Lena said mockingly while placing her left hand over her chest.

James stood up straight reaching his full 5'10 frame and crossed his arms intimidatingly over his chest. While he was not impressively tall, he was extremely muscular. Years of hard labor and working in the tough countryside had allowed him to develop a solid frame and he was damn well proud of it.

"That's not the case and you know it! Where did you get all the money you sent?" James asked sternly.

Lena tilted her head to her left, avoiding any eye contact with her friend.

"From working," She said nonchalantly.

"Bullshit!" James yelled, grabbing her face towards him.

Lena gave an audible sigh, before giving James a hard stare. Neither one wanted to be the first to lower their gaze but after a while Lena surrendered and broke the eye contact.

"We needed it so I got it...Stay ignorant, James." Her voice was harsh and her expression ruthless.

James opened his mouth to speak, but immediately closed it. While he wanted to continue this conversation and get answers, he knew that ultimately if Lena wanted him to be ignorant to the facts, then that is how he would be. He had grown up with the ballsy girl and at this point in their relationship he knew her mannerism well enough to understand when she needed her privacy. But, that wouldn't stop him from finding out later.

James was four years older than Lena, but they had both been deposited into the orphanage one month apart, developing a close bond to each other. While Lena had been abandoned in one of the most unfortunate ways, James had been orphaned after the death of his parents. Their death had not been something spectacular. There was no news coverage, no grieving relatives and no false pretenses for hope. There was nothing but the absolute devastation that ripped through the young boy's heart.

It was that rippling sadness that created a bond between the two. Both were heartbroken by the world's cruelty but strengthened by that very same knowledge. James thought back to the first day he met the purple-eyed beauty. The little minx had entered the Sun and Moon clutching the sleeve of her social worker; a lanky woman who was obviously aging faster than her years. James and some of the other kids watched as they entered the building through a window on the upper floor. Rushing down the flight of stairs, the kids had practically tumbled upon each other, impatient to meet their newest friend. As the young James picked himself off the ground, his brown eyes met curious purple ones.