An Underground Encounter

Story Info
A stranger on a train can be dangerous.
1.4k words
3.94
36.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men!!!! They were so annoying! Angela fumed as she stomped towards the Tube Station.

Angela had wanted to go home early and snuggle with Adam, and what did he want? To stay a little longer with his mates in the Pub. She had enough after a while, all they talked about was football, and she got so bored.

Adam did not even look up from his pint of Guinness when Angela put on her coat. He was too engrossed in how his team had lost 5-nil the previous Saturday. He must have realised she had gone, as when she slammed the door the Pub went silent. However, looking back, she could not see him coming after her.

Sod him then she thought, she was going home, she never wanted to come to Central London to see his mates anyway., she had known she would get bored.

Her footsteps echoed on the pavement, as she made her way to the Tube, the street was eerily quiet. She entered the station, listening for Adam’s footfall as she fumbled in her bag for the ticket. She did not however, hear them.

She sighed and inserted the ticket in to the slot, which swallowed it and spat it out at the other end. She grabbed it, sliding through the barrier before it closed behind her. It was only 11:30pm, but the station was deserted as she made her way to the escalators, not even any Underground cleaners or staff around.

As the escalators swallowed her deeper into the ground, she looked at all the poster and pondered where she would rather be. Iceland looked nice, maybe there.

Reaching the bottom, she stepped off and followed the signs to her platform. After a wait of about 10 minutes (5 London Underground ones) a train pulled in, but it was not going to her station, so she let it go. She could have got it and changed when it terminated, but wanted one all the way, so waited for the next one which was due 2 minutes later.

The train pulled up and the doors opened, she got into the carriage and sat down in the nearest seat. There were not many people on the train, a couple of old ladies chatting, a girl & her boyfriend sitting making goggley eyes at each other and a youngish guy on his own.

It was the guy who caught her eye, she did not normally people watch on the Tube, but found herself doing so with this guy. He had jet-black long hair, hanging loosely around his shoulder, and clothes, which, while looking very Victorian, would not have looked out of place in a Goth club

She guessed that he was maybe an actor returning from a film set, wanting to get home, so having no time to change. He noticed her looking at him, and smiled. Oddly she felt a stirring in her loins at his smile. She blushed, and mouthed hi to him…

He pointed to the seat next to her, asking if he could come and sit by her. She thought, why not, and nodded.

He came and sat next to her and they started to talk. He said that his name was Cain Adamson, and that he had not been in England for long. She looked into his eyes, and felt she could tell him anything. She told him about what had happened with Adam, and he said that he thought she was better without him and that in his country a lady would never be treated in such a way.

She heard the doors slide open and realised that the train was in a Station. Everyone else in the carriage seemed to be getting off. Cain asked where she was going to, when she told him that hers was the last stop, he said that was where he was going as well.

They chatted about lots of things, as the train went through various stations. She found him to be a very intelligent guy, unlike Adam, who only talked about football and pop. After a while she was resting her head on his chest, she found it strange that she could hear no heart beat from his chest, although it must have been her imagination..

He stroked her hair, which she found very sensual and a big turn on. She looked up at him, and they kissed, his tongue questing into her mouth. She was a little disappointed when the train stopped at their station and they had to get off. She wanted him, she was not usually eager to have sex with a guy the first time, but she did now.

She was disappointed when he said that he had to go in the opposite direction from her. She walked towards the alley that she had to go down to get to her street. She had just entered the alley when she heard footsteps behind her. Looking round, she saw Cain coming behind her.

She stopped and waited as he came to her, his cape swaying in the slight breeze that had suddenly came up from somewhere.

He put his arms around her, pulling her close, and kissed her full on the lips, his tongue forcing her lips apart as he thrust it into her mouth. His cold hands grasped her breasts, cupping them and massaging them.

She was getting wet and excited, needing more. Grabbing one of one of his ice-cold hands, she put it between her legs, and he massaged her dampening pussy…

His moved his mouth down to her neck licking and kissing it. His fingers were pushing into her and she moved on them, feeling so hot for him.

His tongue made its way to the top of her breasts, licking and sucking as she became more aroused. He was licking and sucking at her breast as she was on the verge of having a massive orgasm.

As she came onto his hand, she felt a sharp pain in her breast, which made her scream with both pain and pleasure at the same time. Cain looked up at her, smiling, the blood dripping from his fangs, as she said that she needed his vampire cock inside her, she wanted more than just his bite, and she wanted his body as well.

She heard a banging in her head, her eyes snapped open and she found that she was sitting the pub toilet, and someone was banging on the door.

It took a couple of minutes to get her brain around it, the encounter on the Underground must have been a dream. She must be tired.

She shouted that she was coming, and opened the door to her friend Shelley. Shelley asked how she had cut herself, and looking down, she saw what looked like two puncture marks on her breast. An insect had obviously bitten her, and that was what had made her have the waking dream.

She followed Shelley back to the bar, where the guys were still talking football. As she looked across the room, she saw a dark haired guy smile at her, putting her hand up to touch the marks on her breast, she thought that he looked familiar, but was unsure why.

As he looked at her the marks seemed to throb, but she thought she must have been imagining it. After all they were only insect bites

As she sat next to Adam, she heard a strange throbbing in her ears almost like blood pulsing through veins .She also felt a little queasy, and hungry at the same time. She asked Adam if they could go, as she was not feeling too good.

He reluctantly agreed, saying good night to his friends, they left the Pub. Angela thought she saw the dark haired guy follow them, but when she looked around he was no-where to be seen.

As they walked along the road to the station, the throbbing in her ears became louder, and the hunger grew. She could heard Cain’s voice in her head telling her to feed, but was unsure what he meant.

He told her to feed as he had fed on her, then she would be with him. Adam, looked at her, and pulling her close went to kiss her, then she realised what the need in her was. She nuzzled her head against Adam’s neck and sank her fangs deep into his neck, sucking and lapping at the blood flooding into her mouth. It tasted so good, Adam had screamed first, but as his blood drained, he no longer moved.

Cain was next to her now, wanting his share, she pushed Adam towards him, letting him finish off, then throwing Adam’s lifeless body to the floor Angela and Cain walked off to the Station, to find a quiet corner, where they could hide and satisfy their lust for each others bodies.