An Underground Ride

Story Info
Unexpected encounter on the underground.
889 words
3.9
18.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumnchat
cumnchat
72 Followers

The crowd was horrendous on this particular night, also I was later than usual so I took an interest in my fellow passengers who weren't the usual crowd I had become accustomed to. As I stood on the crowded tube train holding on to the overhead handles I found myself standing close to a young woman with shoulder length jet black hair & a trim narrow waist, also holding on to a handle. Normally I would have just given her a cursory look but the way her short skirt rode up over her shapely thighs as she stretched upwards caught my attention.

I could glimpse her tiny white panties clinging to her firm round cheeks stretched tightly over the crack of her ass. She was wearing a cream coloured cropped top t-shirt & as far as I could tell no bra. As the train rattled along, clackety clack, clackety clack, I could see her breasts bouncing in time with the movement of the train.

I stood & admired the view for a few minutes but then feeling myself becoming aroused I worked my way through the crowd of bodies moving closer until I was directly behind her & the bulge in my trousers brushed her cute rounded butt between her cheeks & I felt her wriggle against me, so slightly that I thought I had imagined it but she pushed back harder so my bulging crotch was pressing firmly in her crack. Encouraged by this I pushed harder & felt a response as she wriggled her ass against me again.

Using my free hand I slid my hand under her skirt & gently stroked her firm round ass. I pulled her tiny panties to one side & slid a finger under the fabric of her panties. She parted her legs slightly & bent her knees so her pussy was at my fingertips & she slowly shook her hips suggestively & my fingers slid along the wetness of her soft slit & swollen lips.

I leaned forward & whispered in her ear.

"Are you enjoying this?"

Hearing a gasping "ooohhh God YESSSS" in reply.

I became bolder & tugged her panties down a few inches & began finger fucking her wet pussy, my fingers slipping easily inside her, pumping them rhythmically back & forth. She responded by reaching behind her & began to rub my crotch &carefully unzipped my pants, in seconds my cock was out & she guided it into her waiting pussy, this left my hand free so I reached around her & slid my hand under her t-shirt & grasped one of her bouncing tits & felt her nipple harden even more in the palm of my hand as she ground her pelvis round in a circular motion so my cock reached every corner of her soaking wet pussy.

I could hear her panting & gasping as she stiffened & gasped out.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" Her back arched & she pushed her tits firmly into my hand. I squeezed & pinched her hard swollen nipple & she squirmed against me taking me deeper into her eager wet hole. Her butt thrust back at me & my balls slapped against her thighs. Her head lolled back her eyes shut as she stiffened & shook, & she reached between her legs trying to stem the flow of warm honey. Her orgasm over r an her fingers & I felt her warm cum smother my rock hard member. I could feel myself reaching the point of no return & unable to hold back any longer I held her tits tight & my hot creamy load shot deep inside her & she involuntarily screamed out "

OH FUCK, YESS!"

As the train was crowded with commuters no-one apparently heard this & it passed without comment. but we were both still locked together ejecting our cum & mixing them together in her gorgeous soaking cunt.

Suddenly she pulled away & pulled her panties up & murmured

"Thanks for that. I needed it, so sorry I have to go, this is my stop."

The train stopped, the doors opened & she was gone. When I reached my stop I was searching for my ticket when I found a slip of paper with the name Donna & a number.

Several days later I was on the selfsame rain when I spotted Donna just ahead of me. I edged my way forward until I was just behind her & once again I slid my hand under her skirt & to my surprise I found no panties to impede my enquiring fingers & I slid my fingers inside her wet slit & she leaned back against me & whispered "I was hoping I would see you again but why didn't you call me? My roommate is away."

I rode her all the way to her stop & I insisted that I walk her home to her empty apartment with its warm double bed.

We met several times after that & being a gentleman I always took her home safely & she thanked me with the best sex of my life.

Sadly it came to an end when she asked if I would move in with her.

How could I tell her that my wife & two children were waiting at home for me for me?

cumnchat
cumnchat
72 Followers